Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 328 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming)  (Read 790354 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:12:52 AM

Wow guys. i can't believe this nonsense! Months and months without one single mention of the honorary Harambe?

this coin is really going down. Irrationality has taken over! Harambe will exact his revenge through unimaginable memes.

oh my goodness, i love memes!!  should i hold my breath??!!

don't hold your breath siraziloose you will miss all the memes you so love. Memes will be unloaded on this here "discussion" until the devs create a shrine for harambe.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/92/e4/9f/92e49f2cea87189e81488bd2c78593cd.jpg

siraziloose eh?

ah yes...are you another one of the plethora of posters on this forum  (actually, the whole  frakking internet, but whos counting?)
who dont know the difference between two  different sounding words with completely different meanings.. to wit....

"LOOSE" which rhymes with and pronounced like "JUICE" ,definition... opposite of tight

and

"LOSE" which rhymes with and pronounced like "NEWS" ,definition... opposite of win

There ya go, now maybe i just educated the whole posting intertoobz public, but i doubt it

oh yeah... and not to be off topic...go spreadcoin

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:35:08 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 07:19:19 PM by sirazimuth

well then ...
from reading last few pages of thread,it seems apparently someones got more time on their hands than i do,
and thats saying somthing!

harambepirate

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:55:33 AM

Wow guys. i can't believe this nonsense! Months and months without one single mention of the honorary Harambe?

this coin is really going down. Irrationality has taken over! Harambe will exact his revenge through unimaginable memes.

don't hold your breath siraziloose you will miss all the memes you so love. Memes will be unloaded on this here "discussion" until the devs create a shrine for harambe.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/92/e4/9f/92e49f2cea87189e81488bd2c78593cd.jpg

siraziloose eh?

ah yes...are you another one of the plethora of posters on this forum  (actually, the whole  frakking internet, but whos counting?)
who dont know the difference between two  different sounding words with completely different meanings.. to wit....

"LOOSE" which rhymes with and pronounced like "JUICE" ,definition... opposite of tight

and

"LOSE" which rhymes with and pronounced like "NEWS" ,definition... opposite of win

There ya go, now maybe i just educated the whole posting intertoobz public, but i doubt it

loose. as in loose hole. opposite of tight. used. floppy. gaping. but thanks for educating the populous.
Georgem Washington

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:58:39 AM

99% of failures come from people who make excuses georgem.
georgen

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:15:35 AM

Gents,

I would like to commend the community on its efforts in eradicating the imposters. Specifically, I would like to thank coins69 for always standing by my side. Other people who deserve honorable mention are harambepirate, eightspaceaids, moanerpage, poachrhinomonkeys, entropycoin and some of the other newer members to the community like Georgem Washington.

It is very motivating to be surrounded by such a formidable group of supporters. The likes of the trolls georgem, coins101, rhinomonkey, sirazimuth, and others who are not worth mentioning will soon be rid of.

We the true members of the community will shine the light of one thousand suns and expose them for what they are, cockroaches.

All that aside, I am working day and night (0-1 percent of my time) on getting you all the previews of the paper wallet. I will require that you all pm me your mailing addresses - the paper wallets are all made from paper mâché. They are remarkable done, [if I do say myself (which I do)].

Furthermore... please remember to send me all of your spreadcoins for the one mega giant masternode.

Till I say stay tuned 10000 more times:

Centralize everything! Cool

ps --- georgerm is a bloody moron.
harambepirate

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:14:50 PM

Georgem has received more financial support than any dev I know working on a project that hasn't delivered anything yet.

150,000 SPR from me alone in the last year.

I know of others who have give him thousands of dollars of donations in fiat. That didn't make work speed up or show any progress.  Its up to them if they want to come forward.  I know some are trying to protect their investment.

Oh, look who's back.

I remember you giving me a donation of 100k SPR back when SPR was worth like 0.009$. Worth 900$ at the time.
A very nice gesture, and I am still thankful for it.
BTW, we agreed that you give me this money so I can use it both for my personal and other people's dev funding.
I totally agreed with that, and in my view this agreement still stands. So, in a way I don't even consider this really my money.
I haven't touched this money. This is the money that will fund the project for atleast 2 years should SPR go to 1$.

So what is this? You suddenly appear like a ghost from the past, misrepresenting the situation to spread FUD.

Also, you are confused about the "thousands of dollars of donations in fiat", lol.
I am a selfemployed programmer, and coins101 recommended me to a customer of his from london, who hired me for a small job.
You probably listened in on a conversation I had with him over SLACK...?!  Huh

This has absolutely nothing to do with spread. ... ramble ramble rattle rattle blah blah

150k donated. 130k left in dev wallet. Plus georgme likely had his own purchased coins from when the original dev was working. Where'd it all go?  Huh Roll Eyes
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:21:19 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 03:45:38 AM by sirazimuth

siraziloose eh?

ah yes...are you another one of the plethora of posters on this forum  (actually, the whole  frakking internet, but whos counting?)
who dont know the difference between two  different sounding words with completely different meanings.. to wit....

and

loose. as in loose hole. opposite of tight. used. floppy. gaping. but thanks for educating the populous.

too many damn scammin loosers on the interwebz these days doncha know.
id best go tie up some security related lose ends.
dont wanna loose any of my Spreadcoinz. Cheesy

BTW, wheres my sock puppet noob account?  "sirhazibigmouth" maybe?  ("siraziloose" kinda sux TBQH, but hey, i could be bias)

sitonmythrone

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:37:21 AM

Georgem has received more financial support than any dev I know working on a project that hasn't delivered anything yet.

I know of others who have give him thousands of dollars of donations in fiat. That didn't make work speed up or show any progress.  Its up to them if they want to come forward.  I know some are trying to protect their investment.

Oh, look who's back.

I remember you giving me a donation of 100k SPR back when SPR was worth like 0.009$. Worth 900$ at the time.
A very nice gesture, and I am still thankful for it.
BTW, we agreed that you give me this money so I can use it both for my personal and other people's dev funding.
I totally agreed with that, and in my view this agreement still stands. So, in a way I don't even consider this really my money.
I haven't touched this money. This is the money that will fund the project for atleast 2 years should SPR go to 1$.

So what is this? You suddenly appear like a ghost from the past, misrepresenting the situation to spread FUD.

Also, you are confused about the "thousands of dollars of donations in fiat", lol.
I am a selfemployed programmer, and coins101 recommended me to a customer of his from london, who hired me for a small job.
You probably listened in on a conversation I had with him over SLACK...?!  Huh

This has absolutely nothing to do with spread. ... ramble ramble rattle rattle blah blah

150k donated. 130k left in dev wallet. Plus georgme likely had his own purchased coins from when the original dev was working. Where'd it all go?  Huh Roll Eyes

dev big whale no care dump?

mean whale mean dev  Angry

no dev, sell coin no post!

coin not moon or super moon  Angry

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 11:04:48 AM

hi all ...

i got completely fed up with sifting through tons of garbage - to read through the relevant stuff ...

i set this thread up - if you want some discussion without the rubbish ...

its moderated by me ( so when i am not asleep - i am on ) and i WILL delete ( as in - already have ) those that dont actually provide any real relevance to spreadcoin or the overall project ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1750257 ...

if you want to use the thread - please do - any garbage will be deleted ... and when i find how to block members that are obviosuly fake / trolls - they will be from that thread also ...

if you all dont find that thread useful - i will lock it ...

tanx guys ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
georgem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 01:11:02 PM

i got completely fed up with sifting through tons of garbage - to read through the relevant stuff ...

Good luck with your moderated thread.... that is decentralization in action.
But you are always welcome at spreadcointalk.org too.
That's where the relevant stuff is anyway.

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762.msg4177#new

Don't worry I will take this thread here back very soon,
(As soon as I have everything setup for 2017, which will be an AWESOME year)
and the troll(s) will tire themselves out eventually anyway.

If not, I will bring that vermin exterminator...

georgem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 07:19:29 PM

On another note.. Something that slightly worries me...

You seem weirdly invested in all this.... almost emotionally invested. Care to elaborate?

The above address shows ~130k SPR in total, but:

I gave an explanation about this right there where you quoted this from, so why pose this question as if it was something new?
If someone still has questions about this, he can read about it there.

I will address this (and much more) in more detail once I have all the other things ready.

moanerpage

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:30:39 PM

You seem weirdly invested in all this.... almost emotionally invested. Care to elaborate?

I gave an explanation about this right there where you quoted this from, so why pose this question as if it was something new?

I will address this (and much more) in more detail once I have all the other things ready.

Omg. georgen! Please get rid of these trolls! This troll seems to think he has done something of use. He is a conflicted troll.And those are the worst kind! Here he is thinking he has answered a question while also saying he hasn't answered it in enough detail. georgen please centralize this forum. ban these deluded trolls!
harambepirate

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:36:19 PM

God forbid investors put an ounce of emotion into the project. Maybe you can't relate because it's something you haven't done?
sitonmythrone

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:19:12 AM

dev big mean

nice whales not like

bully dev! bully dev mean sad whale!

sad whale mean no moon!

bad inveest rate 0 out 10 by me

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
Abou Talha

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:46:41 PM

Well I was going to set-up a new moderated thread to get rid of that ISIS twat.

Ahaha. Paranoiac.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 11:17:13 PM

We see no one has been able to answer our questions. And there appears to be a problem in this forum. We are still curious about where this coin is headed.Any info would be appreciated.

~ The Hive ~

Suspended animation. It's a historically good price point to invest, but you'll need to be in good health and have incredible patience. There is no telling how far development has progressed. Also, the word soon is banned here and we're all cockroaches.

Is spread still trading on ccex? I missed the golden opportunity to grab a hunk of spread below 1K when it was sitting in that third-world hole, and instead of catching the second wave on trex, totally removed it from my list of instruments that are worthy of further vetting.

sitonmythrone

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:57:05 PM

We see no one has been able to answer our questions. And there appears to be a problem in this forum. We are still curious about where this coin is headed.Any info would be appreciated.

~ The Hive ~

Suspended animation. It's a historically good price point to invest, but you'll need to be in good health and have incredible patience. There is no telling how far development has progressed. Also, the word soon is banned here and we're all cockroaches.

Is spread still trading on ccex? I missed the golden opportunity to grab a hunk of spread below 1K when it was sitting in that third-world hole, and instead of catching the second wave on trex, totally removed it from my list of instruments that are worthy of further vetting.

no buy coin

coin dev sit on fist no throne

you nice person like post

keep post here good for commune

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 08:43:48 AM

Whats with the newbies trying to impersonate devs account name? Hilarious  Cheesy

Still developing this coin? Btw how is it still unique with pools present?

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:45:28 AM

Whats with the newbies trying to impersonate devs account name? Hilarious  Cheesy

This is an EXTREMELY old question/argument that is answered in this thread many, many times.  Ocminer has a way through a private miner to allow you to mine on his pool however it is a trust/trust relationship.  Mine at your own risk.  With that said, I like Suprnova pools very much and have never had any problems mining his/her pools.

fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 11:52:41 AM

This is an EXTREMELY old question/argument that is answered in this thread many, many times.  Ocminer has a way through a private miner to allow you to mine on his pool however it is a trust/trust relationship.  Mine at your own risk.  With that said, I like Suprnova pools very much and have never had any problems mining his/her pools.

Cool, I guess it should be added to OP then.
I like suprnova pools as well, but this kind of shows there is a way around the main principle.
On the other hand no hash reported at the pool anyway.

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 328 »
  Print  

Jump to: