Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2017, 12:00:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GAM] Gambit | Private Trading Group | Trading Indicators | Trading Classroom  (Read 229122 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 10:36:41 PM

can we have some more communication of whats going on?

change the spreadsheet as well - add another tab that shows ALL trades and more specific than it is atm. You have to click through all the peoples names to see whats going on and then some of them just say trade in progress. what trade? I thought this was meant to be completely transparent so we know whats going on.

How about a tally of how many bitcoins that are available - where are they, what are they doing, how much btc is being used to buy back the gam to burn after each trade.

How are you picking which trades to actually do with all the traders on the sheet? are some of them not being done and spending btc on?

i believe alot of this is quoted similiarly in the OP. Slack has been down as well...Not sure whats going on. No twitter action for a couple days as well. Valid questions id like answered as well.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 10:39:09 PM

It looks like an interesting project, but not yet transparent and profesional enough

I am planning to buy some; but before it, i would like to get more info about the future plans and actual progress done

Check their twitter in the OP for progress so far. The slack has been down last i checked, but i have been in slack talking with devs previously. No action on twitter for the past few days. No nothing from the devs in the last couple devs really....seems as if that P&D group behind the GAM pump could have been the devs... -_-...i hope not..

but hey Skip! im back in SDC so im not worried to much. If GAM is a scam ill xfer right back into SDC at a loss and not sweat it.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
raithe

Activity: 324

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 02:08:11 AM

Slack has been up since it was created, the issue lies with the webhost.  It is on having problems running the Slackin script without crashing (https://github.com/rauchg/slackin).  This is the plugin that allows users to invite themselves to Slack.  If you are seeing a "502 bad gateway" error like what is being shown now, just private message me your email address and I can manually invite you to the Slack channel that everyone is in.  There are currently 55 members in there.

In regards to the spreadsheet, it was designed to be that way.  Only once trades are completed are they tweeted and posted in Slack.  This is to stop people from intentionally trading against others in low liquidity markets.  We do give the option for individuals to have their trades tweeted early after their position is filled, only if they give us permission to. Recent examples include Cointrader, Notsofast, Nuse, & CollinCrypto.  One thing that was already mentioned in Slack but not here --- Once we have a 'top 10' list of traders from the spreadsheet data and are opening larger positions, all of these trades will have an exact BTC profit/lost metric posted publicly.

Twitter was already updated this morning with four trades and the most recent burn.

lawgicc

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 02:41:59 AM

Slack has been up since it was created, the issue lies with the webhost.  It is on having problems running the Slackin script without crashing (https://github.com/rauchg/slackin).  This is the plugin that allows users to invite themselves to Slack.  If you are seeing a "502 bad gateway" error like what is being shown now, just private message me your email address and I can manually invite you to the Slack channel that everyone is in.  There are currently 55 members in there.

In regards to the spreadsheet, it was designed to be that way.  Only once trades are completed are they tweeted and posted in Slack.  This is to stop people from intentionally trading against others in low liquidity markets.  We do give the option for individuals to have their trades tweeted early after their position is filled, only if they give us permission to. Recent being Cointrader, Notsofast, Nuse, CollinCrypto.  One thing that was already mentioned in Slack but never here --- Once we have a 'top 10' list of traders from the spreadsheet data and are opening larger positions, all of these trades will have an exact BTC earned/lost metric posted publicly.

Twitter was already updated this morning with four trades and the most recent burn.

Sorry I missed that twitter. post. That ^^ makes perfect sense to not disclose such information.

Appreciate the detailed response

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
borris123

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:02:21 AM

Slack has been up since it was created, the issue lies with the webhost.  It is on having problems running the Slackin script without crashing (https://github.com/rauchg/slackin).  This is the plugin that allows users to invite themselves to Slack.  If you are seeing a "502 bad gateway" error like what is being shown now, just private message me your email address and I can manually invite you to the Slack channel that everyone is in.  There are currently 55 members in there.

In regards to the spreadsheet, it was designed to be that way.  Only once trades are completed are they tweeted and posted in Slack.  This is to stop people from intentionally trading against others in low liquidity markets.  We do give the option for individuals to have their trades tweeted early after their position is filled, only if they give us permission to. Recent examples include Cointrader, Notsofast, Nuse, & CollinCrypto.  One thing that was already mentioned in Slack but not here --- Once we have a 'top 10' list of traders from the spreadsheet data and are opening larger positions, all of these trades will have an exact BTC profit/lost metric posted publicly.

how are you deciding how many coins to buy to burn? are you keeping a set amount of funds and anything else is for burning?
raithe

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 09:09:10 AM

how are you deciding how many coins to buy to burn? are you keeping a set amount of funds and anything else is for burning?

The tokens that are burned are directly proportional to the amount of profit any assets or the trading fund receives.  If any trades result in larger losses, it will be a judgement call to forgo burning tokens and instead move future profits towards refilling the fund.

Icardi09

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:22:16 AM

BlockExplorer is updated?
lawgicc

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 09:51:01 AM

BlockExplorer is updated?

http://explorer.gambitcrypto.com/

Top 100 has been spreading out quite decently. Patience is key. This is a new coin. It will be prime

http://explorer.gambitcrypto.com/richlist

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 994

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:45:24 PM

Still holding and look fwd to see what this coin does.
Still "up" on it too which is nice/rare these days!

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
  ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

If you have any questions regarding the signature campaign, please use ATLANT Slack for communication.

Sign in to ATLANT Slack and send a message to the #atlant_bounty channel.
ATLANT Slack invite link: https://goo.gl/KSNLnY
borris123

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:16:18 AM

sort the wallet out. I locked it so I could send the coins after 8 hours then went to send them. then put in the wrong amount and the password which made a warning error saying wrong amount or whatever. but it unlocked the wallet which in turn started staking again! so now the coins are locked for another 8 hours!
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:58:41 AM

sort the wallet out. I locked it so I could send the coins after 8 hours then went to send them. then put in the wrong amount and the password which made a warning error saying wrong amount or whatever. but it unlocked the wallet which in turn started staking again! so now the coins are locked for another 8 hours!
Goto

Settings->Options

On "Main" tab Enter the amount in "Reserve" field that you don't want to stake.

Rent Rigs @ MiningRigRentals: https://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=9685 | Mine Zcash, X11, ETH, BTC, LTC hashrate available @ Genesis Mining: 9yx2ib (Promo Code for 3% off)
Sell & Buy/Rent hashing power @ Nicehash.com: https://www.nicehash.com/?refby=63551
Trade BTCINR on Coinsecure.in (Global trade available: http://blog.coinsecure.in/post/153309186530/coinsecure-goes-global-by-reducing-the-barrier-for): https://coinsecure.in/signup/z5ehHIOLvHN5sWAq3wTu
raithe

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:48:58 PM

borris123

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:47:04 PM

But it was staking then I locked it till was clear then sent. But it started staking again once I hit the send button. That option you give is not an option. If the wallet hasn't been unlocked for staking the coins should not start staking when you try to send and make a mistake in the amount.
Pito001

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:49:38 AM

But it was staking then I locked it till was clear then sent. But it started staking again once I hit the send button. That option you give is not an option. If the wallet hasn't been unlocked for staking the coins should not start staking when you try to send and make a mistake in the amount.

So let's recap, you entered the password wrong, you made a mistake in the amount, you didn't set your wallet to leave a reserve amount, BUT it's the dev/wallet's fault?!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Take some responsibility for your own mistakes man! Seriously...  Grin
raithe

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 08:47:35 PM

Lots of new tweets went out, check them out here:

http://twitter.com/gambitcrypto

Burned 32748.30014286 GAM tokens.
Supply burned: 23.11%
Burn address: http://explorer.gambitcrypto.com/address/GHqvR8KwyrcJ5UJHvwf7RmLtvAnr5uTHdV

digitalgrow

Activity: 666

Twitter: @growdigi

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:17:46 PM

Building my position here, looks a really good project, defo a buy and hold coin, GLGT guys  Cool

AZADmMpqiesSuViafiGoQ7bggyNKQwsB2T
Edser

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:29:07 PM

more and more big burns I see. Like this.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
Cor2

Activity: 595

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:42:01 PM

We need more wallets online continously!
It has been 2 days since I staked all my GAM and only ~300 blocks have been generated since then, sometimes only 1 or 2 blocks per hour. This means that instead of after ~8.5 hours, it might take 3 days before the necessary 510 blocks have passed.
With more wallets online, more inputs are generated and blocks will be created closer to the 1 min design rate.

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
digitalgrow

Activity: 666

Twitter: @growdigi

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:23:36 PM

We need more wallets online continously!
It has been 2 days since I staked all my GAM and only ~300 blocks have been generated since then, sometimes only 1 or 2 blocks per hour. This means that instead of after ~8.5 hours, it might take 3 days before the necessary 510 blocks have passed.
With more wallets online, more inputs are generated and blocks will be created closer to the 1 min design rate.

Got my coins staking now as no point of having them on Trex as not looking to sell anytime soon, not got many but every little helps

AZADmMpqiesSuViafiGoQ7bggyNKQwsB2T
Cor2

Activity: 595

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:23:28 PM

Got my coins staking now as no point of having them on Trex as not looking to sell anytime soon, not got many but every little helps
Exactly and at this moment every little bit helps. It has been 1.5 hours without block found, so any wallet that can be brought online with blocks ready to stake is welcome - more wallets need to stay online & stake!

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.