Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2017, 10:47:49 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GAM] Gambit | Private Trading Group | Custom Trading Indicators | Supply Burn  (Read 143399 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:19:55 PM

Funny how the profit the group made from 1 ICO is more than the marketcap of the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chinchs

Activity: 709

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:26:47 PM

Funny how the profit the group made from 1 ICO is more than the marketcap of the coin.
marketcap is 10m I think...

[{Rent my signature}]
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:58:05 PM

Meant GAM, not EDGE.

Market Cap
$1,199,027
989 BTC
Volume (24h)
$12,199
10.06 BTC
Circulating Supply
1,283,630 GAM
chinchs

Activity: 709

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:12:24 PM

Meant GAM, not EDGE.

Market Cap
$1,199,027
989 BTC
Volume (24h)
$12,199
10.06 BTC
Circulating Supply
1,283,630 GAM
ahh sorry my bad

[{Rent my signature}]
raithe

Activity: 281

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 11:47:44 PM

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has supported Gambit over the past two years.  What started as a small proof-of-concept turned into a large daytrading community that has developed a plethora of trading indicators, bots, signals, and more.

Moving forward we have a LOT of plans for continued expansion, and ultimately this will all begin with Gambit moving away from its own blockchain and becoming an ERC20 token on Ethereum Classic.  In the coming weeks-to-months, we will be working with Bittrex to complete a one-to-one token swap from the current chain to the new one.

What does this mean for GAM?
  • 1. A 1:1 token swap means you will receive exactly the same amount of tokens on the new chain.
  • 2. Anyone that has GAM on Bittrex will automatically receive the new GAM tokens. People with GAM in personal wallets will be able to exchange them for free during the 30 day grace period which will be announced well ahead of time.
  • 3. The original chain will be retired after everyone swaps out their tokens.
  • 4. There will be no crowdfunding raise.
  • 5. There will be no hidden premine.
  • 6. The supply will remain the same, and the token burning will continue on the new chain.
  • 7. The total amount of burned tokens from the first chain will be created, and then re-burned to keep the supply + records identical.
  • 8. There will be no proof-of-stake, which ultimately means there will be 5% less inflation per year.
  • 8a. -- At current GAM prices, this means inflation may be reduced by up to $100,000 per year if all current tokens staked. This reduction in inflation means more funds will be available for indicator development and exchange liquidity.
  • 8b. -- GAM will be the first altcoin token with a sustained negative inflation rate due to affiliate earnings, private group memberships, escrow payments, OTC trades, crowdfunding revenues, and indicator sales alone. Not to mention any future revenue-streams to be developed..

The token swap is still at least a month away, but we wanted to share this news with the community so they can begin getting ready for it.  We have a lot more exciting news to share very soon.  Follow @CollinCrypto and @GambitCrypto on twitter to stay up to date.

Last but not least -- we will be overhauling the original post in this ANN thread in the next few days.  It is in vast need of an update.

PaidFudder

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:30:48 AM

how much gambits do i need to join the group ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████▄▄
      ▄████▀▀          ▀▀█████▄
    ████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▄███▀                      ▀████
 ▄███                          ████
▄███                            ███▌
████                            ▐███
███▌                             ███
███▌                            ▐███
████         ▄▀▄  █  █▀▄        ███▌
 ████        █▀█  █  █▀▄      ▄████
  ████▄      █ █  █  █ █     ▄████
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║█
║░║║
║░║║
█║█
█║█
║║░║
║║░║
█║█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████▄▄
      ▄████▀▀          ▀▀█████▄
    ████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▄███▀                      ▀████
 ▄███                          ████
▄███                            ███▌
████                            ▐███
███▌                             ███
███▌                            ▐███
████         ▄▀▄  █  █▀▄        ███▌
 ████        █▀█  █  █▀▄      ▄████
  ████▄      █ █  █  █ █     ▄████
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TrollPanda

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:18:50 AM

how much gambits do i need to join the group ?

The gam group is 0.75 BTC

The one and only WhalePanda.
kaduwall2

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:53:23 AM

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has supported Gambit over the past two years.  What started as a small proof-of-concept turned into a large daytrading community that has developed a plethora of trading indicators, bots, signals, and more.

Moving forward we have a LOT of plans for continued expansion, and ultimately this will all begin with Gambit moving away from its own blockchain and becoming an ERC20 token on Ethereum Classic.  In the coming weeks-to-months, we will be working with Bittrex to complete a one-to-one token swap from the current chain to the new one.

What does this mean for GAM?
  • 1. A 1:1 token swap means you will receive exactly the same amount of tokens on the new chain.
  • 2. Anyone that has GAM on Bittrex will automatically receive the new GAM tokens. People with GAM in personal wallets will be able to exchange them for free during the 30 day grace period which will be announced well ahead of time.
  • 3. The original chain will be retired after everyone swaps out their tokens.
  • 4. There will be no crowdfunding raise.
  • 5. There will be no hidden premine.
  • 6. The supply will remain the same, and the token burning will continue on the new chain.
  • 7. The total amount of burned tokens from the first chain will be created, and then re-burned to keep the supply + records identical.
  • 8. There will be no proof-of-stake, which ultimately means there will be 5% less inflation per year.
  • 8a. -- At current GAM prices, this means inflation may be reduced by up to $100,000 per year if all current tokens staked. This reduction in inflation means more funds will be available for indicator development and exchange liquidity.
  • 8b. -- GAM will be the first altcoin token with a sustained negative inflation rate due to affiliate earnings, private group memberships, escrow payments, OTC trades, crowdfunding revenues, and indicator sales alone. Not to mention any future revenue-streams to be developed..

The token swap is still at least a month away, but we wanted to share this news with the community so they can begin getting ready for it.  We have a lot more exciting news to share very soon.  Follow @CollinCrypto and @GambitCrypto on twitter to stay up to date.

Last but not least -- we will be overhauling the original post in this ANN thread in the next few days.  It is in vast need of an update.

Amazing update! Excited to hear about the next ones! Smiley
Will be watching it closely.
john_connor

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:31:26 PM

ETCs first killer coin!
TrollPanda

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:04:48 PM

Looking forward to the swap!

The one and only WhalePanda.
Mr.WEO

Activity: 6

Litecoin Me! LUKsBZhUwdsRGtKwTtaHAZcqVtX4fXSuEq

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:34:55 PM

hey, im rather new to trading view but im liking it so far. I sent a message thru twitter and telegram. I would love access to the beta preview.. or whatever ever access you are willing to grant. then trading name is " misterweo " .. as is my name most places, or mrweo.. some type of derevitive to W.E.O (my initials)

anyways.. thanks in advance.

and great work from what I see so far.. Im hoping seriously to learn something from the other traders there.

ETH: 0xcd6d197b4e5eb3aacf4a7b7ef73d1ae473ec9bf9
block_talk

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:12:45 PM

Hey Collin, have you registered a business for Gambit? or is this all personally managed?

I know you've put in that leg work before for certain opportunities but is their a gambit corp yet?
noobinscrypt

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:44:39 AM

gambit company would be interesting, not sure why tho? just liability issues?

Looking forward to the coin swapping over, I think gam membership is up like 40% since jan. The ppl who talk in the room are also killing it in alts (but really - who isnt??). If someone is not making btc this alt season, just stop trading.

Hashfever.com sites are run by a scammer,
His username is Hashfever,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514051.new#new  <--- lost 20K BC
VintageBazaar

Activity: 266

STRATIS SILVER Ltd Ed Coins . Link in Signature.

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:18:33 PM

Happy to be on Board here,  anyone here who is stalling on joining the Gambit group here, all i can say it.

Dont wait!

ANd

you need to spend money to earn money in crypto.

raithe

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 07:19:51 AM

Welcome new members.  Yes we're incorporated.  New ANN should be out hopefully tomorrow night.

majorlee

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:00:54 PM

Howdy fellas would like to try out the indicators if poss

looks exciting if there is any beta access to the group too

thanks

TV: majorlee
raithe

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:04:12 AM

thanks

Added

majorlee

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:48:51 PM

thanks

Added

thank you very much, how would i access the group? through Trading view?
syclone

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:09:49 PM

thanks

Added

Raithe will get you into the GAM room for the .75 BTC one time payment.  Then you'll have access to all the goodies.

majorlee

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:31:11 PM

thanks

Added

Raithe will get you into the GAM room for the .75 BTC one time payment.  Then you'll have access to all the goodies.

ahh i was reading we could trial some things out first and sure will be happy to pay if it gives good results Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.