Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★3 Winners Next 3 loosers Infinity - No Luck! Just Skillz - Make Bitcoins! ★  (Read 18472 times)
kayenpal (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:50:46 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 03:04:24 PM by kayenpal

Hi All!   Smiley

https://ralobot.com

How this works :

Simply: 3 Winners Than 3 loosers (repeat) Infinity!

Hack Trik! (1) :

You can watch all the recent 5 bets, So for example If you win 3 times wait for 3 loosers (or victims  Wink ) than bet to win x1.8 instantly,  No luck! Just Skills, Try it!

Hack Trik! (2) :

Even if you lose Lets Say Max 3 Times no problem, You need to bet fast again 3 times to Win your money back than wait for 3 loosers and bet to win again! For 3 times Wink (like a boss!).

Max/Min Bet : 0.005BTC

Instant payment!

Enjoy it  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:05:16 AM

How is the "right number" generated? You should specify the algorithm clearly and make it provably fair.

kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:26:53 AM

How is the "right number" generated? You should specify the algorithm clearly and make it provably fair.

The Right number is generated randomly, and it change only when a player find it thank you Minnlo  Smiley
LiQuidx

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:49:38 AM

The Right number is generated randomly, and it change only when a player find it thank you Minnlo  Smiley

Hey there. I'd like to point out a few issues:
1. Your site has no SSL certificate.
2. The scheme used to determine the random number is not public so as far as we know it can be manipulated (it's not provably fair)
3. You have a quite large fee for this.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:38:29 AM

Hey there. I'd like to point out a few issues:
1. Your site has no SSL certificate.
2. The scheme used to determine the random number is not public so as far as we know it can be manipulated (it's not provably fair)
3. You have a quite large fee for this.

as seems that website in beta launch and missing so many functions there like no information about current round how many people put bet there so nobody can know how much bet amount involved in current round it looking much terrible to take risk with any amount on that site.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:43:11 AM

You made really much efforts to bring such a nice site up for us to play.This site missing some basic and must have features like to see all the previous records and statics to analyse the wining/losing ratio.Also you need to start some promotional campaign to reach the large number of players.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:54:58 AM

the layout of that site is looking cool Cool i want to know about round timing in how much time a round will be completed? how many bets required in that round and how we can assure this round result was fair?
Billy Hlapinnio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:37:29 AM

Looks cool! Good luck with it.
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:55:29 AM

the layout of that site is looking cool Cool i want to know about round timing in how much time a round will be completed? how many bets required in that round and how we can assure this round result was fair?

There  is no round timing "Havelivi"  ,  just bet on the right number and  all players wrong  bets will be  sent to you  until an other player  find  the  next right number  ,  anyways its a  100%  fair game   cause you are  not playing against the server.

Thank you.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:01:06 AM

There  is no round timing "Havelivi"  ,  just bet on the right number and  all players wrong  bets will be  sent to you  until an other player  find  the  next right number  ,  anyways its a  100%  fair game   cause you are  not playing against the server.

Thank you.

so how can we know about placed bet amount?
is there any link to verify the result?
which method you will use to generate the random number to make it provably fair?
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:10:42 AM

You made really much efforts to bring such a nice site up for us to play.This site missing some basic and must have features like to see all the previous records and statics to analyse the wining/losing ratio.Also you need to start some promotional campaign to reach the large number of players.

Thank you "boopy265420" For replying to this thread with such kind  words, anyways we try  to game  the game  simple as possible, and we will work on the statics & promotional  idea  , im really happy  to see members like you here .  Smiley
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:13:30 AM

Thank you.

which method you will use to generate the random number to make it provably fair?
These are very valid questions which ''trafficolaa'' has raised. I just went to your site which is really cool but I can not find the amount already placed on each number.No information except how to play.If I want to know more about winning amount of each number it will make me feel more comfortable.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:22:17 AM

That only 4 number, so every who play have a chance 25%? How did i know this provably fair or not?
LiQuidx

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:24:40 AM

That only 4 number, so every who play have a chance 25%? How did i know this provably fair or not?

If you had read the posts above you would know that you don't know that. And it's an issue as it has been already mentioned.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 12:13:46 PM

just bet on the right number and  all players wrong  bets will be  sent to you  until an other player  find  the  next right number  ,  anyways its a  100%  fair game   cause you are  not playing against the server.

Even if you are not playing against the house it does not mean that the game is fair unless there is a provaly fair system on the site which in your site is not there. Not saying ill about it, but you could have play at the game as a players and manipulate the number as your favor . That is why still a provably fair system is needed on your site

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:08:57 PM

The game is fair cause players  are the once that causing the new number to get generated , and  the generator is in not hosted by us its completely fair  Smiley Thank you .
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:17:39 PM

Looks cool! Good luck with it.

Thank you Billy Hlapinnio , you are the cool here   Smiley
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:51:45 PM

Thank you.

These are very valid questions which ''trafficolaa'' has raised. I just went to your site which is really cool but I can not find the amount already placed on each number.No information except how to play.If I want to know more about winning amount of each number it will make me feel more comfortable.

Thank you sir for replying to this thread anyways we are working to make the game more simple and its 100% fair , the winning amount of each number is the the bet amount of every player thank you again:)
Jimbrown

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:03:03 PM

looks like fun
trying it now Cheesy
kayenpal (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:41:13 PM