Question: Akhand Bharat- The political unison of Greater India
Possible - 1 (4.8%)
Impossible - 13 (61.9%)
Maybe in the future - 5 (23.8%)
Inevitable - 2 (9.5%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Akhand Bharat - United India : Should it happen ?  (Read 7922 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:37:59 PM

Why you are including regions such as the Philippines, Sichuan, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar (colored in yellow) in your Akhand Bharat? These places have nothing in common with India.

And talking about an India - Pakistan - Bangladesh merger, it will be a disaster for the Indian Hindus. Muslims will form around 35% of the total population, and they will quickly capture power with the help of "secular" Indian parties such as the Indian National Congress.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:27:20 PM

Why you are including regions such as the Philippines, Sichuan, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar (colored in yellow) in your Akhand Bharat? These places have nothing in common with India.

And talking about an India - Pakistan - Bangladesh merger, it will be a disaster for the Indian Hindus. Muslims will form around 35% of the total population, and they will quickly capture power with the help of "secular" Indian parties such as the Indian National Congress.
If they merge then the Muslims would form 40-50% of the total population within a few years cuz they are reproducing 4-5 times faster than a normal Hindu. If this happens then I am sure we'll see something similar to what happened in middle east happening in India. *that will be the time to leave the earth*.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
legendster (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:12:24 PM

Akhand Bharat is wishful thinking by RSS proponents in North India.
It has absolutely no support South of the Vindhyas. The RSS should first get a reality check done.

It is my wishful thinking and if you think I belong to RSS then you are the one who needs to have his head checked.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:13:44 PM

1. Is it bad to have a muslim majority ? People are changing, its not 1942 anymore. Yes I said 42, why ? Google it.

2. We already had a muslim president and guess what INDIANS LOVED HIM irrespective of their religion!

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:18:34 PM

If they merge then the Muslims would form 40-50% of the total population within a few years cuz they are reproducing 4-5 times faster than a normal Hindu. If this happens then I am sure we'll see something similar to what happened in middle east happening in India. *that will be the time to leave the earth*.

Wow you speak like a real bigot you know that ? You're speaking of human beings not dogs in a kennel club. 'Reproduction rate' ? Seriously ?? What a disgusting mentality bro.
Its not the kid's faulty if he is born into a muslim family where his father has 5 wives. Its their culture, its their right. Deal with it and grow a pair.

Its high time you kids are given a proper secular neutral teachings in schools, else forget about united India we wont even have an united Banking system.

How many Pakistani friends do you have if any ? Have you ever met a muslim and not looked at him in a conspicuous way ?

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 08:43:22 PM

Like most 'unifiers', ultimately you show your color. That is not unity you want but servants. You will only lead with force, and even then it isn't leading but pushing.

The previous comment shows at least you have been trained well to tolerate the company of your servants.

Then what did you mean by this statement then "In fact the U.S. has not invaded a country now in quite some time, a few years at least. We could sweep through India and all those other countries easily. Then greater India would have a lot more territory, but it would be called the United States."

You were talking about invading a country and making Indians your servants while he is talking about mutual consent of those countries and uniting them (which for obvious reasons I don't support).

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:14:50 AM

Wow you speak like a real bigot you know that ? You're speaking of human beings not dogs in a kennel club. 'Reproduction rate' ? Seriously ?? What a disgusting mentality bro.
Its not the kid's faulty if he is born into a muslim family where his father has 5 wives. Its their culture, its their right. Deal with it and grow a pair.

Its high time you kids are given a proper secular neutral teachings in schools, else forget about united India we wont even have an united Banking system.

How many Pakistani friends do you have if any ? Have you ever met a muslim and not looked at him in a conspicuous way ?
Well I've had many Muslim friends and most of them had 3-4 brothers and sisters. If you think that terms like "reproduction rate" can only be used for dogs and animals ,then your mentality is disgusting, not mine. I used that term with utter respect  Roll Eyes .
Also i never said its the kids fault if he is born into a family where his father has 5 wives(you are reading too much between the lines), but it will be his fault if he further marries 5 more women and keeps on producing kids until all his women become infertile.
It would be more appropriate if schools start teaching Muslims to reproduce less, than teaching people like me to become 'secular'.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 10:25:25 AM

Both of us, I think, were talking about invading in some sense.

Nationalism is a lot like religion.

In religion a person projects a 'god' to represent something internal, a wholeness that is not conscious. Same with a country.

So trying to unify countries creates a natural paradox that can never solve. As you get fewer countries or centers of power there is a natural need amongst inhabitants to 'choose'. This will prevent 'unifiers' from ever making one society on earth.

The best solution is, as nationalism declines over time, and 'countries' have less and less power, to have smaller and smaller countries probably. When things are at that point then people will identify less as 'citizen of country x' than various other group identities a person can have.

When someone is motivated to 'do' something political or religious their focus is really on factors internal to them, not external.

I'm sorry but I don't get your logic. You want to increase the number of countries so that people can have their own identities? If that's the case then those smaller countries would have less citizens and would be easier to invade then and it would be a bigger problem then as the citizens would be slaves of the invader. It would be like 'Divide and Rule'.

We have 196 countries as of now and I don't want the number to increase just because one can choose his/her leader/ruler.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 03:54:40 PM

Well I've had many Muslim friends and most of them had 3-4 brothers and sisters. If you think that terms like "reproduction rate" can only be used for dogs and animals ,then your mentality is disgusting, not mine. I used that term with utter respect  Roll Eyes .
Also i never said its the kids fault if he is born into a family where his father has 5 wives(you are reading too much between the lines), but it will be his fault if he further marries 5 more women and keeps on producing kids until all his women become infertile.
It would be more appropriate if schools start teaching Muslims to reproduce less, than teaching people like me to become 'secular'.

Another islamaphobic. A muslims is only allowed to marry upto 4 women.

Why Muslims birth rate is higher than Hindus* is because we have strict rules which prevent us from unnecessary sex and unnecessary abortions but Hindus don't follow these and most women don't have children and/or will be aborted. It should be more appropriate if school start teaching moral values and self respect to Hindus. Smiley

* I said Hindu as you compare Muslims with Hindus.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:59:10 PM

Well I've had many Muslim friends and most of them had 3-4 brothers and sisters. If you think that terms like "reproduction rate" can only be used for dogs and animals ,then your mentality is disgusting, not mine. I used that term with utter respect  Roll Eyes .

Why Muslims birth rate is higher than Hindus* is because we have strict rules which prevent us from unnecessary sex and unnecessary abortions but Hindus don't follow these and most women don't have children and/or will be aborted. It should be more appropriate if school start teaching moral values and self respect to Hindus. Smiley

Legendster took an example of a man having 5 wives. Thanks for correcting it though.
"strict rules which prevent us from unnecessary sex " ? Huh? Really?
Just check out this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5_aj3iio0I . You guys haven't even left animals and you claim to have strict rules preventing you from unnecessary sex.
And prevention is better than cure, so who the hell stopped you guys from taking precautions while having sex?
And "most" Hindu women don't have children? Where have you been lately? Mars? They do have children but ofc less than what you guys have.

legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:06:53 PM

See what I meant by Pakistan being one of the big hurdles ??

This is exactly what has happened to us for CENTURIES. Misinformation, misconception, misunderstandings, etc etc

One tries to dream of unification, while a hindu points his dick at a muslim and a muslim points his beard at a hindu, seriously get over this petty argument of which religion is better because none are.

We have avoided each other like uneducated people avoid touching HIV+ people.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 06:17:51 AM

Legendster took an example of a man having 5 wives. Thanks for correcting it though.
Just check out this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5_aj3iio0I . You guys haven't even left animals and you claim to have strict rules preventing you from unnecessary sex.
And prevention is better than cure, so who the hell stopped you guys from taking precautions while having sex?
And "most" Hindu women don't have children? Where have you been lately? Mars? They do have children but ofc less than what you guys have.

Ok. I thought you know about it.

How many of that videos are true? Do you think that video is true? There are many such videos in internet and the titles are "sister and brother", "son and mom", "mom and daughter", "father and daughter" etc... How many of these are true? You can't rely on such uploaded videos. We can hardly tell which is real and which is act.

Hindu abortions are high and it makes Hindu population less because of less birth rate and because of unsafe abortions, deaths are increasing too. There are many reasons for abortions including human trafficking, teen age love, unsafe sex, gender bias etc. Because of this, illegal abortion centres are mushrooming in almost every city. When a woman gets pregnant out of social permissions or wedlocks she turns to these illegal centres for abortions. Abortions not only harms her body but also affects her psychologically. And this mental stress lead her to many other diseases.

* The above reasons also apply to Muslims and other women.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:32:42 PM

Hmm... it can happen. Look at Lebanon.  A few decades ago, some 70% of the population there was Christian (mostly Maronite, with Greeks and Armenians forming the rest) and 25% was Muslim. Now the population is like 70% Muslim and 25% Christian, achieved as a result of years of civil war, in which the Christians were deliberately targeted.
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:39:08 PM

How many of that videos are true? Do you think that video is true? There are many such videos in internet and the titles are "sister and brother", "son and mom", "mom and daughter", "father and daughter" etc... How many of these are true? You can't rely on such uploaded videos. We can hardly tell which is real and which is act.

Hindu abortions are high and it makes Hindu population less because of less birth rate and because of unsafe abortions, deaths are increasing too. There are many reasons for abortions including human trafficking, teen age love, unsafe sex, gender bias etc. Because of this, illegal abortion centres are mushrooming in almost every city. When a woman gets pregnant out of social permissions or wedlocks she turns to these illegal centres for abortions. Abortions not only harms her body but also affects her psychologically. And this mental stress lead her to many other diseases.

So what do you want? You want a prostitute to have kids? Or a teen girl who cannot even care for herself to have a child? Or do you want a couple who are not ready for a child to have one?
Abortion in these cases is still better than having children.

And this video was shot by a drone flying over some area of Levite, and this video is real(AFAIK U.S army have themselves confirmed it) , and lol this is way too different from "mother son" and "brother sister" porn clips.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:29:29 PM

Hmm... it can happen. Look at Lebanon.  A few decades ago, some 70% of the population there was Christian (mostly Maronite, with Greeks and Armenians forming the rest) and 25% was Muslim. Now the population is like 70% Muslim and 25% Christian, achieved as a result of years of civil war, in which the Christians were deliberately targeted.

This is plausible.

So what do you want? You want a prostitute to have kids? Or a teen girl who cannot even care for herself to have a child? Or do you want a couple who are not ready for a child to have one?

And this video was shot by a drone flying over some area of Levite, and this video is real(AFAIK U.S army have themselves confirmed it) , and lol this is way too different from "mother son" and "brother sister" porn clips.

I am not trying to force kids to have kids. I told about "unnecessary sex" which leads to many problems.

If you check description, you can see "Published on Nov 21, 2013US drone captured this disturbing video about Wahhabi terrorist gang-rape a goat!". They don't even follow Islam, then how can they be Muslims?

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:01:48 PM

This is plausible.

I am not trying to force kids to have kids. I told about "unnecessary sex" which leads to many problems.

If you check description, you can see "Published on Nov 21, 2013US drone captured this disturbing video about Wahhabi terrorist gang-rape a goat!". They don't even follow Islam, then how can they be Muslims?
Cause they are the kind of Muslims I don't want in our nation and at least I consider them to follow Islam and I don't how know how many of such people are there I Pakistan, and I would never want them to come to India.

legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:22:26 PM

Cause they are the kind of Muslims I don't want in our nation and at least I consider them to follow Islam and I don't how know how many of such people are there I Pakistan, and I would never want them to come to India.

We're Indians right ? The nation that Gandhi freed from the Britts with non violence ?

Why did a 'KID' blew off his hand while in a MOVING TRAIN today with a freaking grenade ? Why did Nirvaya get brutally gang raped and then killed ? and guess what our HINDU religion promoted Sati system for hundreds of years and still now in remote villages 8 year old KIDS are married off to old men.

The thing is, it is not religion or a particular religion which promotes a misdeed, its the human society that uses religion as a cloak to commit such crimes and point fingers. Like it or not those kind of people are already here in our country and they are not particularly muslim, they have been here for a long time, you cant 'Filter' your population based on religion then that would be STUPID.

You want a better India? then abolish all religion here, exile everyone that follows a diety / god or goes to a temple or mosque.

We Hindus are so stupid that we went to the streets with swords and lathis to tear down posters of a movie which criticized our religion, we are THAT IGNORANT here. Religion made us that way.

Open your mind for once and ask yourself what if your parents were muslim ? What if you were teased in school as a terrorist ? What if people looked at you awkwardly whenever a 9/11 or 26/11 debate arose. You are a human first THEN a Hindu.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Subal_Damudar

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:27:21 PM

I want vote, why not can vote me ?
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:28:39 PM

I want vote, why not can vote me ?

You mean you cant vote on the poll ? Maybe cuz you're still a newbie on this forum ??

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:31:47 PM

guess what our HINDU religion promoted Sati system for hundreds of years and still now in remote villages 8 year old KIDS are married off to old men.

Those things happened hundreds of years ago. They are not going on now. Even in Europe people used to get married when they were 12 or 13 years old. The Hindu religion (and most of the other religions) has transformed itself, dumping barbaric rituals such as Sati and child marriage. But there are a few sects in world where these things are going on even now. And none of these sects are Hindu.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: