Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released]  (Read 54546 times)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 10:47:29 PM

wow I'm almost in shock at how productive you are dev  Shocked great stuff, that should open us up to a much wider range of people that may be wanting to stake or run a masternode on the SHELL network (cheaply at these prices)

cheers to ya.

tweet tweet

https://twitter.com/fonzerrellie/status/598981732189143040

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:04:27 PM

wow I'm almost in shock at how productive you are dev  Shocked great stuff, that should open us up to a much wider range of people that may be wanting to stake or run a masternode on the SHELL network (cheaply at these prices)

cheers to ya.

tweet tweet

https://twitter.com/fonzerrellie/status/598981732189143040

would you go as far as to say that you are SHELLshocked?  Grin

retweeted for ya  Wink
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:13:41 AM

Cool, the number of masternodes actually went down since I went to work this morning. More coins for me. Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw&list=RDUJOjTNuuEVw
Manipulator

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Moving markets!

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:18:51 AM

Cool, the number of masternodes actually went down since I went to work this morning. More coins for me. Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw&list=RDUJOjTNuuEVw

It's pump time so the coins will be on the market and not sitting in a wallet or nodes.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:22:41 AM

indeed if theres no coins in the market for people who want to buy up enough for masternodes or to start staking with a heavy wallet then they may get impatient if not enough coins are available at a fair price  (lol anything under 5k) 

a lot of early miners and buyers were probably very successful with staking and their nodes being up early so I'm not surprised to see more coins coming into the market at that price range  Cool I know I did alright HA I'm trying to stake and trade my way to a masternode so I only have 1000 coins on the market to try and trade up with... so I deff wont be "selling off" any but people who already have a masternode or two should deff be freeing up some earned coins and taking some profit so more people can get in at this good price.

this is my fav track for when I get on a coin that I think is just about to "wake up"

cheers everyone  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGviVbiNJfs

WAVES
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:58:52 AM

indeed if theres no coins in the market for people who want to buy up enough for masternodes or to start staking with a heavy wallet then they may get impatient if not enough coins are available at a fair price  (lol anything under 5k) 

a lot of early miners and buyers were probably very successful with staking and their nodes being up early so I'm not surprised to see more coins coming into the market at that price range  Cool I know I did alright HA I'm trying to stake and trade my way to a masternode so I only have 1000 coins on the market to try and trade up with... so I deff wont be "selling off" any but people who already have a masternode or two should deff be freeing up some earned coins and taking some profit so more people can get in at this good price.

this is my fav track for when I get on a coin that I think is just about to "wake up"

cheers everyone  Cool

I already disposed of 3000 coins today. I won't be tearing down my MN until I start seeing lots of twitter hype.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:20:43 AM

cheers everyone  Cool

I already disposed of 3000 coins today. I won't be tearing down my MN until I start seeing lots of twitter hype.

why would you want to tear it down over twitter hype?  lol fear of others dumping? theres always ups and downs so I don't get too nervous of fairly big position changes or "a dumper" as long as the dev keeps doing top notch work and don't "half ass it" on anything, wouldn't the smart money be on keeping the masternode open and just taking profit from the earnings of the node?

about how many coins a day is 1 node receiving ?

WAVES
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:32:21 AM

cheers everyone  Cool

why would you want to tear it down over twitter hype?  lol fear of others dumping? theres always ups and downs so I don't get too nervous of fairly big position changes or "a dumper" as long as the dev keeps doing top notch work and don't "half ass it" on anything, wouldn't the smart money be on keeping the masternode open and just taking profit from the earnings of the node?

I think I'm earning about 3k-4k coins right now. I just know that if I start seeing lots of hype on twitter a PND is getting ready to happen. Better have coins on exchange to dump near ATH. Of course, if this happens, I'll probably be at work or sleeping.   LOL
topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:35:31 AM

cheers everyone  Cool

I think I'm earning about 3k-4k coins right now. I just know that if I start seeing lots of hype on twitter a PND is getting ready to happen. Better have coins on exchange to dump near ATH. Of course, if this happens, I'll probably be at work or sleeping.   LOL

hmm i think your logic is flawed a bit.. i think the more hype on twitter, the better the distribution, increasing the price in our favor.

no one is in a rush to dump so things continue to progress in our favor.

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:41:12 AM

hmm i think your logic is flawed a bit.. i think the more hype on twitter, the better the distribution, increasing the price in our favor.

I'm talking about the kind of hype with people posting charts that seem to indicate the price is about to rise forever. Something that looks coordinated. Not just enthusiast praising the coin.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:46:40 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 08:11:50 AM by fonzerrellie

I think I'm earning about 3k-4k coins right now. I just know that if I start seeing lots of hype on twitter a PND is getting ready to happen. Better have coins on exchange to dump near ATH. Of course, if this happens, I'll probably be at work or sleeping.   LOL

I'm talking about the kind of hype with people posting charts that seem to indicate the price is about to rise forever. Something that looks coordinated. Not just enthusiast praising the coin.

if you start seeing that kind of hype, it would means that a group has finished accumulating and is starting to pump, to me it wouldn't be good/bad, it would just be what it is... I'd try to figure out where I think they'd top out at then place sells below it before I went away from the computer for too long and if dev is still active and being productive I'd have buy orders to where I think they could dump it too... as Bruce Lee would say "be water my friend"  Wink  and as the day traders would say "ride the waves"

at this point I don't believe I've seen any of that type of hype or those kind of folks talking about it or signs in the market lol they're all busy hyping their ICO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGcRcuCWtR4

WAVES
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:20:09 PM

I think I'm earning about 3k-4k coins right now. I just know that if I start seeing lots of hype on twitter a PND is getting ready to happen. Better have coins on exchange to dump near ATH. Of course, if this happens, I'll probably be at work or sleeping.   LOL

if you start seeing that kind of hype, it would means that a group has finished accumulating and is starting to pump, to me it wouldn't be good/bad, it would just be what it is... I'd try to figure out where I think they'd top out at then place sells below it before I went away from the computer for too long and if dev is still active and being productive I'd have buy orders to where I think they could dump it too... as Bruce Lee would say "be water my friend"  Wink  and as the day traders would say "ride the waves"

at this point I don't believe I've seen any of that type of hype or those kind of folks talking about it or signs in the market lol they're all busy hyping their ICO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGcRcuCWtR4

Yes, I don't see any indicators that a group has started a PND. If they are, they sure are being quite about it. I'm making bank right now with my MN.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:22:10 PM

lol useless baseless coin for P&D.  better get out while you can. garbage.

bob you making money on this too, must be nice  Tongue

(not to mention others prob too)

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
ShellCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:44:34 PM

Another fine day and some fud came back, but nothing compared to what we saw early, very few things to fix with the UI on the Android wallet and will move on to the Escrow, I will try to get an early release on that as well. Please continue to send me your feedback about the Android wallet before Sunday.
Rising Sun

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:00:52 PM

Pump already over? That wasn't long at all.  Angry
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:01:55 PM

We have some FUD, excellent stuff Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
ShellCoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:41:31 PM

A reminder: very few things to fix with the UI on the Android wallet and will move on to the Escrow, I will try to get an early release on that as well. Please continue to send me your feedback about the Android wallet before Sunday.
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:43:05 PM

Pump already over? That wasn't long at all.  Angry
Relax, will rise again in the next days
siamjim

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:43:51 PM

more FUD please..... Kiss
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:35:03 PM

A reminder: very few things to fix with the UI on the Android wallet and will move on to the Escrow, I will try to get an early release on that as well. Please continue to send me your feedback about the Android wallet before Sunday.

great stuff, can't wait... lots of cheap masternodes on trex  Cool

WAVES
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: