Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released]  (Read 54545 times)
MarcoPT

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:12:46 PM

Dead? Humm... can't believe that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stallion

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:18:56 PM

Huh?
I sold on ccex in panic.  Tongue

megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:22:02 PM

*dead* as not funny but actually dead  Shocked

This coin hasn't even got a good pump yet really, it has a market cap of just under $8000 and is number 274 on coinmarketcap.com.  If you can't see the potential growth then you arn't looking very hard.
BillyBones

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:40:56 PM

This coin hasn't even got a good pump yet really, it has a market cap of just under $8000 and is number 274 on coinmarketcap.com.  If you can't see the potential growth then you arn't looking very hard.
it is true.
Price can be 5k with this roadmap in no time.
ShellCoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:46:27 PM

Well I sent a request asking what was up earlier and got this response.

"SHELL tripped one of our internal security alerts, it is now back online as everything checked out fine."

So whatever that means lol

That's really absurd   Huh did this happen before, they should post a clarification. They just scared people away for no reason at all.
At any rate I will have an announcement tomorrow that will surprise most of you and put SHELL on the right track again.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:26:45 PM

"SHELL tripped one of our internal security alerts, it is now back online as everything checked out fine."

That's really absurd   Huh did this happen before, they should post a clarification. They just scared people away for no reason at all.
At any rate I will have an announcement tomorrow that will surprise most of you and put SHELL on the right track again.

Never heard of this happening before, it's a bit weird but it's back now so that's the good thing.

Look forward to the update

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:36:25 PM

Never heard of this happening before, it's a bit weird but it's back now so that's the good thing.

Have seen it several times at Bittrex, in special with high staking.

Looking forward for the update also Smiley
Matteo86x

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:05:58 PM

It's a common thing in Trex, to disable coins for a security reason. Surely an internal flag about possible issues in the backend.

Shouldn't be nothing related to the coin itself, but it's clear that with low volume and a new coin, such things could cause panic to the fragile hearts.

Well, if you're an experienced trader, you shouldn't even consider it, because of it's just a matter of hours, and as you can see it's all fixed.

The coin it's staking, the wallet it's functional, the blockchain it's flawless and the price it's eve n too tempting. It's a wonderful things for the ones that are here writing, because when it will lift off over 5/10K, you will just enjoy the ride.

Right now the Masternode possibility it's simply astonishing, and we're not even in the accumulation phase of this coin ! Buy, forget, and thank yourself later. Whoever dumps here, it's committing a terrible mistake. I saw dumps up to 800 sat, congrats to the buyers !!
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:21:35 PM

I agree  Wink
keats3

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:30:00 PM

Poloniex has a similar automated mechanism. If someone deposits a large percentage of a coin's distribution then all trades are automatically frozen until one of the staff can verify there is no funny business going on.
SquidsIn

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:36:15 PM

Poloniex has a similar automated mechanism. If someone deposits a large percentage of a coin's distribution then all trades are automatically frozen until one of the staff can verify there is no funny business going on.

This happened recently on Bitrrex with BT, now BTX but the only problem with that logic in respect of Shell is; it didn't actually happen.  Whatever did trigger the market shutdown it wasn't that.

http://nakamoto-plaza.com:3004/richlist

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
hussar

Activity: 387

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:33:08 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 04:01:32 AM by hussar

Cool. looking forward to it dev  Smiley

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:01:32 AM

trex is just being extra careful nowadays, great news dev, I'm not so much concerned with the price. the price will rise and fall... this is crypto after all Wink  so far your coin is working awesome, we've had 20-30 masternodes running and since I added all the nodes from the shellnodes page I always have a ton of connections. of course I'd love to see more volume to play in though  Cool

I bought a few more handfuls since the price drop to bring down my average price paid and should finally have enough for a masternode in a few days.

considering a lot of the problems other new coins are having how smooth SHELL has ran so far at 1000 - 1500 sats it's a great buy

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:36:16 AM

Someone knows what they are doing, enough to buy 2 nodes plus with withdrawal fee.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:53:22 AM

So I guess that's it. This coin is not getting any pump after all. Not enough buy support. Better luck on the next one!

I think the price is just re adjusting now that we know how high the money supply will be... and  price/volume always go down while dev is working anyway especially on new coins lol I never heard anyone say there was going to a pump HA I do think there will be some climbing as the dev delivers tho  Cool and thats soo much better than a pumper

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:14:13 PM

Any news on this?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
ShellCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:05:34 PM

Sorry I am late on the announcement, just waiting on some tests to finish, less than 30 minutes and should be done.
ShellCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:47:55 PM

Update:

This Sunday both Escrow and the Beta ShellStore will be released at the same time. Both will be fully working, but the ShellStore images will not be enabled yet. I have done several tests and everything works as it's supposed to. The Sunday after, I will do a fork to implement the following:

- Encrypted file send feature.
- Enable images for the ShellStore
- Enforce collateral to start a ShellStore
- Reduce POS block output

With that the first 4 point roadmap will be concluded, and a new roadmap will be posted.

ShellCoin
ssrranger351

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:52:24 PM

This coin should be worth more just because of the Dev.
megadestruct61

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:09:04 AM

Update:

This Sunday both Escrow and the Beta ShellStore will be released at the same time. Both will be fully working, but the ShellStore images will not be enabled yet. I have done several tests and everything works as it's supposed to. The Sunday after, I will do a fork to implement the following:

- Encrypted file send feature.
- Enable images for the ShellStore
- Enforce collateral to start a ShellStore
- Reduce POS block output

With that the first 4 point roadmap will be concluded, and a new roadmap will be posted.

ShellCoin

What! WOW! Nice  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: