Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:52:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap!  (Read 52273 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:44:38 PM

Hey guys, just downloaded the wallet but no movement after 12 hours Sad Is there a conf file for this wallet, cant seem to see one on the ANN OP

Thanks Smiley

Hi, the bootstrap file is on the OP Smiley, here is the github link
https://github.com/M1xProject/M1Project/releases/tag/Block14700

Thanks buddy! Will get it setup now Smiley Really cool wallet, looks like a really good project going on here

Indeed it does! I'm not sure how much longer we're going to be under the radar lol Roll Eyes
Well if no one is going to dump any coins on me soon it's not going to fly under the radar much longer lmao I'm going to tell the world about this coin and get this party started soon because it's starting to become clear that I'm not going to score many more cheap coins now so might as well get people knowing about this gem Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

sp00lin9

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:58:45 PM

Hey guys, just downloaded the wallet but no movement after 12 hours Sad Is there a conf file for this wallet, cant seem to see one on the ANN OP

Thanks Smiley

Thanks buddy! Will get it setup now Smiley Really cool wallet, looks like a really good project going on here

Indeed it does! I'm not sure how much longer we're going to be under the radar lol Roll Eyes
Well if no one is going to dump any coins on me soon it's not going to fly under the radar much longer lmao I'm going to tell the world about this coin and get this party started soon because it's starting to become clear that I'm not going to score many more cheap coins now so might as well get people knowing about this gem Wink Cheers

Haha I agree! How do we make that happen? :p
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:17:35 PM

Thanks Smiley

You make that happen by bumping this thread to the top all facking day and tweeting about this coin to facking everyone!! include hashtags of BTC and LTC in your tweets to expand the amounts of people who see it lol THAT MY FRIEND is how you get the word out about this coin Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

WolfofCryptoStreet

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 11:25:14 PM

Thanks Smiley

You make that happen by bumping this thread to the top all facking day and tweeting about this coin to facking everyone!! include hashtags of BTC and LTC in your tweets to expand the amounts of people who see it lol THAT MY FRIEND is how you get the word out about this coin Wink Cheers

Sounds like a good strategy to me! Let's get on itttt lol
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:35:07 PM

Thanks Smiley

For real? I just want to know if this is what everyone wants? I'll nonstop bump this shit and tweet all facking day about this coin if that's what we all want lmao I just really wanted some more coins but no one is giving up any of them at all lmfao Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

sp00lin9

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:58:05 PM

Thanks Smiley

For real? I just want to know if this is what everyone wants? I'll nonstop bump this shit and tweet all facking day about this coin if that's what we all want lmao I just really wanted some more coins but no one is giving up any of them at all lmfao Cheers

Im ready!! I'll help you! I just wish i had more followers on twitter lol im a lame..
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:20:54 AM

Im ready!! I'll help you! I just wish i had more followers on twitter lol im a lame..
That's okay mate Smiley You don't need lots of followers if you add hashtags like BTC and LTC because then anyone searching those tags will see your tweets about M1 as well Wink Trick of the twitter trade there for ya Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

sp00lin9

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:22:52 AM

That's okay mate Smiley You don't need lots of followers if you add hashtags like BTC and LTC because then anyone searching those tags will see your tweets about M1 as well Wink Trick of the twitter trade there for ya Wink Cheers

Haha I see, Its a good thing M1 has been doing it already, I'm sure well notice a difference once we start helpin too :b
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:25:47 AM

Haha I see, Its a good thing M1 has been doing it already, I'm sure well notice a difference once we start helpin too :b
Ya I figure it's the least that we could do considering how hard the M1 Devs work to ensure a good working coin and features for us investors Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

WolfofCryptoStreet

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 12:45:28 AM

Ya I figure it's the least that we could do considering how hard the M1 Devs work to ensure a good working coin and features for us investors Wink

We can start now! Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/SupplyShock/status/612413549781086208?s=17
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:04:20 AM

Well I've already favorited and retweeted and commented on that shiat lol Guess it's time to start tweeting about this GEM and let everyone else know where it is Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

altuinx

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:41:45 AM

Hi! I just wanted to say that I'm still here and I'm very happy about the progress we've made. I think that this is just the beginning of a spectacular journey!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:43:20 AM

All I know is that when people finally realize what a success this coin is going to be they are going to be extremely sad that they didn't buy as much as they could at these prices right now Smiley This coin is going to easily hit 500k a coin if not more and I plan to be there when it does Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:37:19 AM

i'm following more and more people on twitter to spread the tweets of supply shock more widely that this coin exist and it will kick in when the shock trader is finished.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:43:20 AM

i'm following more and more people on twitter to spread the tweets of supply shock more widely that this coin exist and it will kick in when the shock trader is finished.
That's excellent because it is about time people realize what a great investment opportunity this coin will be Smiley Keep tweeting and telling everyone you know to get into M1 before it is officially too late Wink Don't want to be buying when the price is 10X what it is right now right Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

sp00lin9

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:24:33 PM

All I know is that when people finally realize what a success this coin is going to be they are going to be extremely sad that they didn't buy as much as they could at these prices right now Smiley This coin is going to easily hit 500k a coin if not more and I plan to be there when it does Wink Cheers

Yes sir! its like 3.5 btc to 500k! I have my hard hat on, idk about you guys! [:
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 09:30:01 PM

Thanks Smiley

Were you able to get everything set up easily with your wallet?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:31:44 PM

Yes sir! its like 3.5 btc to 500k! I have my hard hat on, idk about you guys! [:
I'm so tempted to just buy a bunch but I still kind of want to wait to see what the Dev has in store for us next before I completely dive in Wink I am really getting excited to see all his hard work pay off Cheesy Man am I ever glad that people actually dumped this coin to like 30k a coin at one point lmao They will be regretting that decision for sure in the near future!! Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

sp00lin9

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:42:37 PM

I'm so tempted to just buy a bunch but I still kind of want to wait to see what the Dev has in store for us next before I completely dive in Wink I am really getting excited to see all his hard work pay off Cheesy Man am I ever glad that people actually dumped this coin to like 30k a coin at one point lmao They will be regretting that decision for sure in the near future!! Cheers

lol i agree, but it honestly is comforting to see his level of community presence and tasteful updates..& lmao yeah i would give them M1 to see the look on their faces when ShockTrader is released & they see the price on bittrex hhaha
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 09:46:08 PM

lol i agree, but it honestly is comforting to see his level of community presence and tasteful updates..& lmao yeah i would give them M1 to see the look on their faces when ShockTrader is released & they see the price on bittrex hhaha

this! I think having bittrex and the blockexplorer in the webwallet is super convenient Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: