Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:47:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap!  (Read 52276 times)
sp00lin9

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:09:39 PM

need some buy support
Need to get the word out more to people so that they want to buy more of this coin Wink
It isn't on facebook i i think that would be good for its fame.

need some buy support
Need to get the word out more to people so that they want to buy more of this coin Wink

I agree with you both! We should ask him to make a facebook!

need some buy support

Our time will come, once ShockTrader is released everyone will be trying to buy their 200 M1. Shortly after that, the price will soar, making it exclusive.

If everyone was smart they'd buy now just to lock in the opportunity to use it but hey, to each their own.

spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 05:23:05 PM

How about this:

We are currently implementing ShockTrader into the wallet, once that is complete we need to check, check & recheck all of our implementations & functionalities of ShockTrader.

Our goal is to have the smoothest beta release possible & to do so we are working diligently to meet our goal.

We appreciate your patience & understanding during this exciting time.

Another in-process sneak peak will be available today, please stay tuned for further updates!

That was 3 days ago and it is some red flag imho. All I see is 3-4 people who thinks that this coin has bright future. Why?
I moved my 3.3k coins about 4-5 days ago and I "earned" (quotation marks, because I didn't sold) like 0.12 BTC (if we assume that the price is 100k satoshi) just for keeping them in the wallet.
About 25% of the coin is in 3 wallets on Bittrex and they are not moving. Why? There is also almost no buy support.

Patience is a virtue, but don't be stupid. This one is not looking good at the moment.  

EDIT: I just hope for your sake that this is not another scam. Will see if the dev deliver.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:26:21 PM

How about this:

We are currently implementing ShockTrader into the wallet, once that is complete we need to check, check & recheck all of our implementations & functionalities of ShockTrader.

Our goal is to have the smoothest beta release possible & to do so we are working diligently to meet our goal.

Another in-process sneak peak will be available today, please stay tuned for further updates!

That was 3 days ago and it is some red flag imho. All I see is 3-4 people who thinks that this coin has bright future. Why?
I moved my 3.3k coins about 4-5 days ago and I "earned" (quotation marks, because I didn't sold) like 0.12 BTC (if we assume that the price is 100k satoshi) just for keeping them in the wallet.
About 25% of the coin is in 3 wallets on Bittrex and they are not moving. Why? There is also almost no buy support.

Patience is a virtue, but don't be stupid. This one is not looking good at the moment.  

EDIT: I just hope for your sake that this is not another scam. Will see if the dev deliver.
I have all the patience in the world for this coin because if it was a scam a lot of people would've already dumped into the like 1.5 BTC buy that is hovering around 46k a coin right now Wink But not a single person is willing to dump their coins which gives me at least high hopes for this coin Cheesy Just waiting to see what the Dev delivers and hopefully all of his hard work will pay off in the end like a lot of us are assuming that it will Cheesy Cheers

EDIT - Spartak you are more than welcome to dump your coins and a lot of us would be more than willing to snag 3.3k M1 coins up no problem mate Wink Just saying......

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

keriferocoius

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:32:44 PM

How about this:

I have accumulated a huge amount of this and i hold them on bittrex  i don't know why maybe because it's comfortable for me.
I also recognized that there are only a few people speaking on this topic it's a little bit strange and of course we need updates or at least sneak peek of updates to be more confident about its future, but if it's all true and the dev is delivering shock trader that will be huge.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:37:28 PM

How about this:

I have accumulated a huge amount of this and i hold them on bittrex  i don't know why maybe because it's comfortable for me.
I also recognized that there are only a few people speaking on this topic it's a little bit strange and of course we need updates or at least sneak peek of updates to be more confident about its future, but if it's all true and the dev is delivering shock trader that will be huge.
The one thing I've noticed through my trading adventures is usually a coin which has many people talking in the thread is usually the flavor of the week or a lot of people bagholding that coin looking to continuously bump that thread to the top so more people take notice of that coin and decide to invest in it.  The main thing that has me holding this coin is the simple fact that NO ONE and I literally mean NO ONE is willing to dump this coin AT ALL!!!! Most coins people get sick of and eventually lost interest and just get rid of their coins but I can assure you I have been trying to add to my M1 stack without having to market buy my coins and I've had my buys everywhere from the top of the list to halfway down the list for over 2 weeks now and I have not once and I literally mean ONCE have I hit a single one of my buys Wink So just on that fact alone and the fact that most people don't want to bump this thread shows me some strong community support that they believe that this coin will succeed Wink But then again that's just my 2 bits Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

WolfofCryptoStreet

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 06:10:25 PM

How about this:

Just because the Dev didn't post another sneak peek on the day he said he would doesn't mean he vanished.. He's delivered everything he said he would so far..

These people have lives too man.. Father's day was around that time, you don't know what he was doing..

I don't know anyone that can build what he's doing overnight.. 
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:28:21 PM

How about this:

Just because the Dev didn't post another sneak peek on the day he said he would doesn't mean he vanished.. He's delivered everything he said he would so far..

These people have lives too man.. Father's day was around that time, you don't know what he was doing..

And that exactly is what brings us back to trader mentality in Alts.  People often feel if a Dev doesn't post an update every single day or isn't answering people's questions on a regular basis that the coin is dying or the coin is a scam or the coin is dead.  I mean I'll gladly catch any M1 coins that people are willing to dump into my buys but that is the main reason I'm still holding all my M1 coins..... No ONE will DUMP them Wink Just that fact alone should let people have some faith in what this coin is going to deliver Wink And for the record anyone who wants out of M1 and is holding a bunch feel more than free to dump all your coins into all my buys on Bittrex Cheesy I would love nothing more than to add to my collection mates Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

sp00lin9

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:36:25 PM

How about this:

How about this:

And that exactly is what brings us back to trader mentality in Alts.  People often feel if a Dev doesn't post an update every single day or isn't answering people's questions on a regular basis that the coin is dying or the coin is a scam or the coin is dead.  I mean I'll gladly catch any M1 coins that people are willing to dump into my buys but that is the main reason I'm still holding all my M1 coins..... No ONE will DUMP them Wink Just that fact alone should let people have some faith in what this coin is going to deliver Wink And for the record anyone who wants out of M1 and is holding a bunch feel more than free to dump all your coins into all my buys on Bittrex Cheesy I would love nothing more than to add to my collection mates Wink Cheers

I agree with you both!

Although the dev has done an excellent job of maintaining his presence in the thread, there will always be someone who thinks its not enough..
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:44:15 PM

So I think the only logical thing for the doubters to do is to dump all their coins into my buys Cheesy muahahahaha Wink JUST DO IT!!! Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

sp00lin9

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:45:43 PM

So I think the only logical thing for the doubters to do is to dump all their coins into my buys Cheesy muahahahaha Wink JUST DO IT!!! Cheers

HAHA, sharing is caring ]:

Im going to place mine 1 sat above yours haha just kidding Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:47:14 PM

HAHA, sharing is caring ]:

Im going to place mine 1 sat above yours haha just kidding Smiley
Alright well if you can guess where mine are feel free to set yours 1 sat above it and I'll know if you're guessing right mate Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

M1X (OP)

Activity: 350

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:20:41 PM

How about this:

I apologize if you see that as a red flag. I've had many sleepless nights working Supply Shock and ShockTrader, & I will not be satisfied until ShockTrader is released & working 100% as designed.

I did miss my sneak peek preview, & I accept full responsibility for that. It seems like every time I want to pause & take a screen shot, I convince myself that if I write a bit more, do a bit more, everyone will be more proud of our progress, & that mentality took me past my due date.

Again, I do apologize for that but I will assure you now that it will all be worth it in the end.

Soma ║║ ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Decentralized Social Marketplace   ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ║║ Soma
Interactive Itemcard (IIC)Secured paymentsSocial contributionsP2P-marketing
● ● ● ● ● Pre Sale Ends Aug 11th ║║ ANN Thread ║║ Slack ║║ Twitter ║║ Facebook ● ● ● ● ●
sp00lin9

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:45:19 PM

How about this:

I apologize if you see that as a red flag. I've had many sleepless nights working Supply Shock and ShockTrader, & I will not be satisfied until ShockTrader is released & working 100% as designed.

I did miss my sneak peek preview, & I accept full responsibility for that. It seems like every time I want to pause & take a screen shot, I convince myself that if I write a bit more, do a bit more, everyone will be more proud of our progress, & that mentality took me past my due date.

Again, I do apologize for that but I will assure you now that it will all be worth it in the end.

Woop Woop! Everyone loves a meticulous dev [:
altuinx

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:04:50 PM

How about this:

You've got that one right my friend.
sp00lin9

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:07:33 PM

How about this:

You've got that one right my friend.

YAYY tell me what I've won bob! lol
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:32:18 AM

Hey mate Smiley You don't owe any single person an apology for anything Smiley I mean it does show that you do care for your community to come here and apologize and offer an explanation which I'm sure the unsure traders are happy to see, but in all honesty with what you guys are working on and I'm going to easily assume that you actually have a career besides pumping out shitcoins because you would have already abandoned this coin and moved on already if that was the type of person that you are which I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you my friend ARE NOT!! You have worked extremely hard at everything that you are working on for M1 and the fact that you want to make sure that everything is top notch before releasing anything to your public proves once again that anyone who dumps their coins right now is a damn moron!! There I said it!! Anyone who sells their M1 for anything less than 500k a coin is a DAMN MORON!! But again I urge all weak hands that are looking for a way out of M1 to gladly dump into my buys on Bittrex and I will happily take those coins off of your hands Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

WolfofCryptoStreet

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 06:22:40 AM

Hey mate Smiley You don't owe any single person an apology for anything Smiley I mean it does show that you do care for your community to come here and apologize and offer an explanation which I'm sure the unsure traders are happy to see, but in all honesty with what you guys are working on and I'm going to easily assume that you actually have a career besides pumping out shitcoins because you would have already abandoned this coin and moved on already if that was the type of person that you are which I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you my friend ARE NOT!! You have worked extremely hard at everything that you are working on for M1 and the fact that you want to make sure that everything is top notch before releasing anything to your public proves once again that anyone who dumps their coins right now is a damn moron!! There I said it!! Anyone who sells their M1 for anything less than 500k a coin is a DAMN MORON!! But again I urge all weak hands that are looking for a way out of M1 to gladly dump into my buys on Bittrex and I will happily take those coins off of your hands Wink Cheers

I also appreciate what you're doing! Keep chuggin along dev  Smiley
1qaz

Activity: 666

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:59:09 AM

Sales are sluggish, without announcements and news  Tongue
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:00:09 AM

Sales are sluggish, without announcements and news  Tongue
Dump your coins then mate Wink I've got buys waiting to be filled Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ramtony

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:52:28 PM

Could be time for another picture message  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: