Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you sell coins ?  (Read 7746 times)
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:05:46 PM

Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe
There are so many good and well known exchanges to trade Bitcoin but I do prefer to sell and buy my Bitcoins on btc-e without any trouble.I works smoothly and swiftly till now for long time.I also sell and buy from Bitcoin ATM which is available in other town at distance of 250 km from my home town but that is rare case when I travel there then I do some exchanges too.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:06:34 PM

well there are alot of websites available which buy and sell bitcoins and other currencies.
personally , i contact a trader and sell him my bitcoins and get the money in indian currency.
i also use websites like piiko.com and bitrifil to spend the bitcoins i earn.
I think its better to sell your coins on a person than the money exchanger sell it in any website because it will help you to not have transaction fee and also the it will help the buyer bought a coins anonymously and not have any records in any sites.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:18:26 PM

well there are alot of websites available which buy and sell bitcoins and other currencies.
personally , i contact a trader and sell him my bitcoins and get the money in indian currency.
I think its better to sell your coins on a person than the money exchanger sell it in any website because it will help you to not have transaction fee and also the it will help the buyer bought a coins anonymously and not have any records in any sites.

but it also rise the risk, if you are not dealing with high trusted member, and even than it could be that that account was bought or hacked

also it's not really practical, especially if you can't find someone from your zone, you can lose something in fait conversion

and in the end you need a debit card anyway to receive money from abroad...
erdna420

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:48:36 PM

I sell coins on Cryptsy, but the payout is too High...
Last year i sell on Swisscex, but the website closes three months ago.

Coinmomat is a great alternative too.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:59:51 AM

but it also rise the risk, if you are not dealing with high trusted member, and even than it could be that that account was bought or hacked

also it's not really practical, especially if you can't find someone from your zone, you can lose something in fait conversion

and in the end you need a debit card anyway to receive money from abroad...
I think you shouldn't find in different places, in your relatives or your friends , you can buy to them and you can make a good deal because you are close to them.
madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:39:07 AM

when I need to sell my bitcoin to fiat i use Bistamp , I love the grapich , a lot of features, and for the moment, never a problem, using it since years now, great customer care too
Unichange.me

Activity: 441

sell exchange Bitcoin on unichange.me

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 10:58:15 AM

Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

Hello! You can withdraw your Bitcoin funds to Western Union or MoneyGram, to your personal Visa/Mastercard card on Unichange.me service.
Moreover we have launched Unichange debit card, which will help you to receive your funds in less than 1 business hour!
If you have any questions or you need more information, please, contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:03:30 AM

Most of Chinese exchange are good place to trading, they are unlikely to run away.
But if you want to keep anonymous, it may not a good place.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:52:32 PM

Most of Chinese exchange are good place to trading, they are unlikely to run away.
Hhaha you may sell to trust people like your friends and other relatives. And in many exchanger theres some of don't need any informationm

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:37:18 PM

read your comment again please. it doesn't make sense. whatever exchange people use, never trust an exchange completely. chinese or european or usa, it has nothing to do with how trustworthy an exchange is.
realchlorum

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:39:35 AM

I'm using BTC-e for over 2 Years now. Never had a problem.
Buying my BTC on litbit.eu (bcs of giro card and direct banking) and selling on btc-e.

##www.comicunivers.com## 

Daily new HQ Adult Comics for free
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:00:52 AM

i always thought that they are actually the worse to play with, one of them got "hacked" too, right now the only non hacked exchange is kraken, and the only one that i trust
Dotakels

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:15:40 PM

i always thought that they are actually the worse to play with, one of them got "hacked" too, right now the only non hacked exchange is kraken, and the only one that i trust
I think trust the exchanger that you know or everyday published by the person who used it . And i think sell your coins in the exchanger that provide your information so that you know that they are now scam.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:28:24 PM

I always used Localbitcoins as it has always provided me with the best rates till date...
Have many trusted friends there too and can even deal with them directly... Smiley

grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:10:27 PM

i used btc-e for trading and sell btc and i think btc-e exchange are good place to sell coins
and never had a problem.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:37:43 AM

Sell in trusted and a famous exchanger and you know that is not a scam and your money is safe.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:55:23 AM

Sell in trusted and a famous exchanger and you know that is not a scam and your money is safe.

not always, looks at bitstamp and bitfinex they are famous exchange and they were trustable back then but they got hacked, no exchange should be trusted they are subordinated to hackers
Dotakels

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:57:20 PM

not always, looks at bitstamp and bitfinex they are famous exchange and they were trustable back then but they got hacked, no exchange should be trusted they are subordinated to hackers
But you are sure about that exchange are trusted and have a good services.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:29:43 PM

But you are sure about that exchange are trusted and have a good services.

good services maybe, but trusted no, my point is that they are being used only because they are the most trusted, but no trusted 100%, and you are in the end to be bound to use them, you have no choice, they are the less worse out there
Gismo28

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:24:35 AM

i buy and sell on bitstamp
i sworn off lbc long time ago
too many hacks scams frauds mim and what ever criminal attacks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: