Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you sell coins ?  (Read 7746 times)
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:00:28 PM

Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

You can transfer your Bitcoins to any exchange that allows fiat trades. Are you just trying to trade as in making multiple buys and sells on an exchange to increase your Bitcoins, or are you trying to cash out? If you want to cash out, you will need to use something like Coinbase or localbitcoins to sell to actually get cash out. It also depends on what exchanges are available in your country. If you are based in Sweden, then there may be an exchange locally that you can use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:05:19 PM

I'm use three Exchange for my coin buy and sell. we know you are use only swedish Exchange . I think you never try to other exchange as like Etherdelta , bittrex and polonix . Those are all site is very useful here you can buy and sell your coin.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:07:18 PM

The most ideal situation right now would be if you could sell them to someone you know in your local area so you can make a trade that way. This is the best and easiest way because if you two do know each other then you can choose really low fees when buying and selling to each other. The next best option is Bitcoin ATM's which are in every major city in the world right now. Check coinatmradar.com
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:50:10 PM

I sell my coins in coins.ph they only accept BTC but its ok to for exchanging coins Smiley Been using that for a year now Smiley
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:52:55 PM

I'm use three Exchange for my coin buy and sell. we know you are use only swedish Exchange . I think you never try to other exchange as like Etherdelta , bittrex and polonix . Those are all site is very useful here you can buy and sell your coin.

Etherdelta is good but I don't trust them always, because we type our private keys and wallet keys there to start trading. Bittrex and poloniex are good and big platforms but they are some skeptical aspects for them. I prefer Binance exchange nowadays and I'm totally satisfied.
Carcoins

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:47:52 PM

I usually sell coins at Polo or Bittrex.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:13:36 PM

I often sell my coin on Remitano.com it's a Vietnamese exchange, I can use it to exchange Bitcoin into Vietnam Dong, although there are a lot of other exchanges I can use in my country but Remitano is the exchange has the best exchange rate for now so I only use it to sell my Bitcoin for cash Smiley

twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:40:28 PM

I often sell my coin on Remitano.com it's a Vietnamese exchange, I can use it to exchange Bitcoin into Vietnam Dong, although there are a lot of other exchanges I can use in my country but Remitano is the exchange has the best exchange rate for now so I only use it to sell my Bitcoin for cash Smiley

If need to sell the coins you will know the bitcoin process information. So you learn the bitcoin process it will help you for the future growth. You will check the market place you will get more information for the bitcoin sell and buy information. Then you will easy to work and use the bitcoin in the future. So can do for the coins sell and buy the coins for the invest and business process improvement.
sirat01

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:21:31 PM

Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
It  depends which coin I want to sell.Because there are so many coins in different exchanger. First I find out which exchanger support this coin and is this exchnager good or bad.If exchanger is good then I decide to sell
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

bleutrade.com  Grin

Bittrex and poloniex are great and great platforms but some aspects are skeptical for them. I prefer the Binance exchange right now and I'm really satisfied. Etherdelta is good but I do not trust it always, because we typed in our private key and key wallet to start trading.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:29:32 AM

I use a local exchanger in my country, there I buy and sell bitcoin and altcoin listed in the exchanger used fiat, I also often use local exchangers to trading other than in bittrex and poloniex, there are many exchangers that I use to sell coins that I receive from ICOs from investment, bounty and airdrop.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:23:19 PM

Im selling my coins at the market of course and also when the perfect time comes that the value of coins is makes me profitable enough that Im waiting for a long of period of time to happen,
just patience to wait because it is worth it at the end.
permadi

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

I buy or sell digital assets in a bitfinex exchanger site, you can try it, as i know you can make an initial deposit about 10000 usd in bitfinex or you can also use ethfinex, but only ethereum is in trading pair on ethfinex
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:33:17 PM

Now the last time I coin sell only on Binance and EXMO. For me, this is the best options for trading, selling and buying new coins.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:47:34 AM

I’m selling my coins in the market or public because last time that I check it is safest to do in that way than to sell it face to face in the place that you are going to sell it with the buyer
because there’s a lot of opportunity that bad things will happens.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

i got the same problem like urs when i do trade (Sell) in small market
there is no buy order there, its getting frustated for me , i ever put sell order like almost 1 month and nothing happend there is no activity for buy / sell
now i wont do the same thing like that
always choose big market with many coin option
usually i choose bitrex, binance and kucoin for my daily trade
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

i will sell my coin on big exchange as: binance okex kucoin huobi,although we have pay fee for exchange but they are big exchange and very safe,i met scam exchange as: octaex and now I lose all money so i will use prestige exchange
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

I trade on exchanges Binance and Bittrex. I sell bitkoyn for real money in one friend.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:16:17 PM

I think it not too difficult to find some where to sell yours coins. Bittrex, Binance, Houbi and many more are accessable for all people from any countries. Go there and trade what ever you want.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
salintheonline

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

You can buy Bitcoin and Ethereum from International Exchanges like Bitcoin Exchange, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - CEX.IO ,Lake BTC , HitBTC , using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Wire Transfer / Paypal / Skrill .

Bitcoin Exchange, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - CEX.IO is the best Destination to buy Ethereum. The Current price is 353$ , it is growing like anything.

You can buy Ripple from Kraken.

If you want to convert BTC to Ethereum/Monero/Ripple then use Changelly or Cryptonator.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: