Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you sell coins ?  (Read 7746 times)
4xBit

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:58:00 AM

I sell them either offline or on platforms like localbitcoins or coin-market to get a deal done via payment methods convenient to me.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

It depend on where exchanges it is listed and see where the coin has a higher value of coin. But you can also sell it to other people that who wants to buy so that you will not pay a gas fee for selling your coin.
abhi.sharma.cs343

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

You can try CoinSwitch.co, they aggregate all major exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Shapeshift, Changelly etc. you get the best rates.
Supporting over 400+ cryptocurrencies.
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

I have never sold coins at this time, I usually sell my coins in Idex, because marketing in the Idex market is very easy, I have never transacted the other markets, I hope I can succeed.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

I sell coins when the market has stabilized. and I sell on a number of exchanges like hitbtc and some other big and large-volume exchanges because I am sure that will continue to be profitable.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

I think that it is better to buy and sell at reliable resources, I have bought only once from my friend because he has decided to give up and leave the crypto market. To my mind, it is the best way to earn money
shnmykl

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

Trade coins to have real money? We used to sell our Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple or Bitcoin Cash to get real money is by using Coins.ph because i'm a filipino which is the best way to sell your coins here in the Philippines is by using Coins.ph.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

If you mean selling crypto for FIAT you can use localbitcoins. If you want just to sell it then every exchange is OK (except this Swedish one)

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
sweetrose1968

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

you can sell them here www.reg4y.com and have the money go to your paypal. you can even use coincentral
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:08:12 AM

I sell my coins on the btc market, this time I have never sold any coins, the price of coins is bad, if the price of coins in the trading market goes up I will sell all my coins

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:34:18 AM

Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

well i sell my coins at coins.ph
it is the local exchange provider in my country and its great
I am also a user of coins.ph and I am proud to say that I already cash out more than 800$ last week. Maybe, this is normal to you but in my case, I am still studying right now and bounty hunting is my sideline. I used this app because this is safest wallet I know. Aside from that, it is more fast and reliable. I made my transaction easily without any problem.

fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:46:53 AM

now there is a lot of good exchange cryptocurrency this year, depending on where you want to choose which coin you have in the exchange , for example, some exchanges are often used by traders such as binance, bitfinex or something else, you can see the existing exchange cryptocurrency in the world through the coinmarketcap website
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

I have never sold coins at this time, I usually sell my coins in Idex, because marketing in the Idex market is very easy, I have never transacted the other markets, I hope I can succeed.
There are many ways to sell your coins but selling decision is very important and I think you can get more profit if you wait and hold it for some more time but this is only possible if you are a person who believes in patience. You can place your coins on your exchange account and can simply sell it as we have exchanges like Binance and Bittrex etc which are best exchanges in the world.
changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

Since I have a variety of altcoins, the trading platform I use every day is not fixed!
-Bithumb
- Binance (used almost every day)
-Huobi (I will be here when trading ETH)

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

The beauty of the advent of exchanges is to enable crypto enthusiasts to have a choice when there is a need to transact in cryptocurrency. There are a lot of these exchanges that you can buy or sell your coins to Bitcoin or Ethereum. You can transact with Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Hitbtc, yobits and Okex. These exchanges can sell coins to you and you can also sell to them. Good luck
bitcoin moon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

MY COUNTRY NO HAVE ANY LOCAL EXCHANGES .SO I CAN'T HELP YOU..SORRY.....
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

I trade on several large exchanges such as binance, bitrrex and bitfinex but they don't support direct withdrawal in our country's currency, so I have to buy coins that support with our country's local exchange, Indodax, after that, just sell coins in Indodax and do withdrawal in rupiah, and vice versa

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

Yes, of course I changed the coins I had with famous exchangers, and the process was very fast. Like Etherdelta and Polonix. That's all the sites that are very useful here, we can buy and sell our coins very safely.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

many exchanges are called by everyone in this thread such as, etherdelta, hitbtc, binance, etc. I just add that you can try all the redemption places and prove which is safe, the transaction time, transaction fees, and other factors, all places exchange I think it has developed so they compete in the facilities and convenience of the merchants, but if you are given an exchange link you should not open it because there are many wallet hackers now, increasing the security of your wallet privacy from hacker attacks
Palo05

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

There are many exchange's like, Mercatox, bit-z, binance
, Idex, Kucoin, tokenjar but if you are a newbie try at the basic like fork and etherdelta Smiley . I am a newbie so i usually use fork and etherdelta Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: