Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:51:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:57:32 PM

@IGS

Asked this some time back, never got a response.

When I do "masternode outputs" I get this...

{
"4c3db17952e0cd742b5e297b906309ce1f6bb252e3104223b1789c24cabffa75" : "1",
"cb2caffd895f5cb37d940bbd5c1b9b552c3cb01fa8ab232eb1fc2ef0080dc1eb" : "1"
}

When I do "masternode list-conf" I get this...

{
}

It was suggested sometime back that you somehow have masternode.conf disabled from being used or something. Is this the case and if so how can I allow its use ?

Right now I have the following in my masternode.conf file and when I do list-conf I should see something similar when the file is read but I do not as you have seen above in the second quote.

GorillaBand1 <IP:PORT> <MN KEY> <TXHASH> <index>
GorillaBand2 <IP:PORT> <MN KEY> <TXHASH> <index>

While I like the simplistic idea of how you have the current band situation set up, I would love to be able to control more than one remote node with a single local wallet but this requires me being able to use a masternode.conf file.

Right now my setup includes two remote bands and two local wallets which are running fine but I would like to use a singular local for the two remotes which as I said can only happen if the masternode.conf thing can be figured out.

Ty.
@baldpope

IGS suggested you may be able to help. Both remote clients are running and managed fine via two local clients. My goal is to run both remote nodes via one local client.

I followed a dash guide to the T for setup which should be the same for ne masternode available coin but my issue is when I use "masternode list-conf" that my data in the masternode.conf file isn't parsed / displayed as shown in the above quote of mine... ty.

To be decided...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 11:31:18 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 12:50:12 AM by iGotSpots

Just put a new video about GorillaBands and narrating the walkthrough with additional information

Subscribe to GorillaStake on YouTube by clicking here to get notifications for the newest updates

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:04:34 AM

Feel free to ask Bittrex and c-cex if I pursued, and didn't get, listings

If you staked your coins as per instructions and split them up, you have more than come out ahead from how many you staked. If you did not follow my instructions, you lost out for not listening
Or if you asked questions about how to split them up and never got a clear answer, you also lost.
Refer to post 1704. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11721473#msg11721473
I still don't know what it means or how to split them up.
You said to send them to addresses. Then I asked where or what addresses and you replied with non-sense that didn't make sense. Then I asked the forum in general and never got a response.

So how is a noob like me who doesn't understand what any of this means when we try to follow your advice and you won't help? We get screwed because you are too stingy with the keystrokes.

BTW, I still don't know where to send my coins to split them up so any help is STILL APPRECIATED.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 12:06:56 AM

If you staked your coins as per instructions and split them up, you have more than come out ahead from how many you staked. If you did not follow my instructions, you lost out for not listening
Or if you asked questions about how to split them up and never got a clear answer, you also lost.
Refer to post 1704. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11721473#msg11721473
You said to send them to addresses. Then I asked where or what addresses and you replied with non-sense that didn't make sense. Then I asked the forum in general and never got a response.

So how is a noob like me who doesn't understand what any of this means when we try to follow your advice and you won't help? We get screwed because you are too stingy with the keystrokes.

BTW, I still don't know where to send my coins to split them up so any help is STILL APPRECIATED.

Send them to yourself in small amounts. It says it at the top of the wallet, man, in big white letters..

I've said this hundreds of times. Just because I don't quote your post individually doesn't mean you should ignore what I say. Please pay attention

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:14:19 AM

Too stingy on the keystrokes? You must be kidding. Most altcoins are run by "newbie" account devs and are active for a month or less, and then abandon the coin and move on. At least we have a dev whose willing to put a name and face behind the coin and face the music.
azmojo

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:29:15 AM

Send them to yourself in small amounts. It says it at the top of the wallet, man, in big white letters..

Where does it say to send coins to yourself in small amounts? The closest mine says is To take advantage of this system, use a large number of transactions for a small amount of coins [no punctuation] The more inputs you produce, the better!

To you experts I guess "use a large number of transactions for a small amount of coins" means "send them to yourself in small amounts," but not to me. Again, I apologize for being a dumb noob, but that's why I'm asking for help and you said your team was always here to help. I had no idea you could send coins to yourself.

I just tried it and the transactions aren't showing up in the transactions list. All I see are deductions for the fee I paid to send coins to myself but not debit and credit for the coins I sent to myself. Is anything happening? How do I know my coins are split?

I've said this hundreds of times. Just because I don't quote your post individually doesn't mean you should ignore what I say. Please pay attention

I will pay a 3 BUCK bounty to the first person who can provide the post numbers of at least 3 posts where IGS explicitly states to send coins to yourself and tells us how to do it.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
azmojo

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:36:06 AM

Too stingy on the keystrokes? You must be kidding. Most altcoins are run by "newbie" account devs and are active for a month or less, and then abandon the coin and move on. At least we have a dev whose willing to put a name and face behind the coin and face the music.
Other devs are irrelevant. You obviously have never asked for help from IGS and received such a terse response that it raised more questions than it answered.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 12:37:28 AM

Holy shit dude

Send coins to yourself in small amounts. What the fuck is confusing?

AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:40:39 AM

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/how-to-use-coin-control/

Dumb-proof.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 12:41:19 AM

He is asking a million times how to send coins to himself.. not even up to coin control yet..

I'm not sure what he wants me to say..

Make an address in your wallet and send coins to it one at a time, or however many you want per input. I literally cannot make this simpler

AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:48:14 AM

He is asking a million times how to send coins to himself.. not even up to coin control yet..
Shit copy the address from the receive box, write down an amout and click the giant send () button, doesn't seem that hard.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 12:53:30 AM

Shit copy the address from the receive box, write down an amout and click the giant send () button, doesn't seem that hard.

We've been going through this for over a month lol

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:15:10 AM

Holy shit dude

Cheesy It's the equivalent of calling a help desk to ask why your computer isn't working and the problem is that it is not plugged in. Cheesy
azmojo

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:22:07 AM

Holy shit dude

Cheesy It's the equivalent of calling a help desk to ask why your computer isn't working and the problem is that it is not plugged in. Cheesy
No it isn't, smartass. I just did sent myself 2 transactions for 5 coins each and the screen I get only shows the 2 transaction fees. So I ask again, HOW DO I KNOW THE COINS GOT SENT SINCE THEY DON'T SHOW UP IN THE TRANSACTION LIST AND IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING I AM SUPPOSED TO DO?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
azmojo

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:37:20 AM

Again, thanks. That is no help.
What happened to:
Should you never need assistance, we are always available and willing to help. Don't be afraid to ask. we love helping out new members!"

Guess this was another lie.

Next time say:
"Experts only! If you can't figure it out stay away."
At least it would be more honest.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 01:53:52 AM

What happened to:
Should you never need assistance, we are always available and willing to help. Don't be afraid to ask. we love helping out new members!"

Next time say:

You have already done, and posted a screenshot of yourself doing, what you are so adamant that I won't tell you how to do. You very obviously understand how to do it, I'm not sure what more you want from me. You have already done it, your screenshot shows you doing it. What is confusing to you?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 01:55:33 AM

Some new buttons and links tonight

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 02:48:07 AM

I encourage everyone to watch the video at this link, at least from the time linked, and start to decide who you guys want to make decisions in the future:

https://youtu.be/H_HkmD4vFAQ?t=4m8s

You can nominate either yourself or another person

azmojo

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:36:54 AM

What happened to:

Next time say:

You have already done, and posted a screenshot of yourself doing, what you are so adamant that I won't tell you how to do. You very obviously understand how to do it, I'm not sure what more you want from me. You have already done it, your screenshot shows you doing it. What is confusing to you?
Why is it so hard for you to read and answer my direct questions?
What is confusing? YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU READ MY ENTIRE POST!
Answer my question: So I ask again, HOW DO I KNOW THE COINS GOT SENT SINCE THEY DON'T SHOW UP IN THE TRANSACTION LIST?
If I successfully sent coins to myself, why doesn't it show a DEBIT and a CREDIT for 5 coins, the amount I sent twice? Why does it just show the fee deduction?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 05:38:12 AM

What happened to:

Next time say:

Why is it so hard for you to read and answer my direct questions?
What is confusing? YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU READ MY ENTIRE POST!
Answer my question: So I ask again, HOW DO I KNOW THE COINS GOT SENT SINCE THEY DON'T SHOW UP IN THE TRANSACTION LIST?
If I successfully sent coins to myself, why doesn't it show a DEBIT and a CREDIT for 5 coins, the amount I sent twice? Why does it just show the fee deduction?

Right click it and select view transaction or put the txid in a block explorer.. This is like, super basic stuff. Sorry for assuming you had a base knowledge of coins

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: