Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 04:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 08:20:44 PM

Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamer yawn

I am done arguing with mentally unstable teenagers and you know exactly what I'm talking about. You need to find someone else to bother, because I'm quite sick of your shit, son. The only reason I don't hang out your laundry is because I have a heart. Don't mistake my sympathy for weakness

I also saw you claimed we stole 5 Bitcoin from you; should reconsider your lies before they come to bite you in the ass

RoboRob

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:22:46 PM

I'm going to leave this open for a while and see how it goes, but I won't be as active on here as on GorillaSocial, so if you want fast responses, use that

Whooohoooo just so you know

That multipool will never see the light of day

Yes, it will

Not it wont.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 08:23:13 PM

I'm going to leave this open for a while and see how it goes, but I won't be as active on here as on GorillaSocial, so if you want fast responses, use that

Yes, it will

Not it wont.

Then you're again only hurting Paul, because he makes the fees, not me

You should also know it's a much bigger deal where they are than where I am, so as a professional courtesy.. I would tread lightly if I were you

I've stopped deleting your posts because I don't care what gets said anymore, which is why you were throwing a temper tantrum and ruined months of Paul and Mark's work for nothing anyway. Doctors say I need to avoid the stress, so whatever happens from here on out happens, I'm done arguing

That being said, we all know you only do front end attacks, which will mean nothing for the pool

RoboRob

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:32:42 PM

Yes, it will

Not it wont.

You should also know it's a much bigger deal where they are than where I am, so as a professional courtesy.. I would tread lightly if I were you

I've stopped deleting your posts because I don't care what gets said anymore, which is why you were throwing a temper tantrum and ruined months of Paul and Mark's work for nothing anyway. Doctors say I need to avoid the stress, so whatever happens from here on out happens, I'm done arguing

That being said, we all know you only do front end attacks, which will mean nothing for the pool

1. Ask paul ive offered and will pay any bandwidth bills
2. I just want to inconvenience you not them
3. No stress stop making shit coins
4. No stress yet you have to get the last word.
5. Frontend attacks? So the fuck knows how much BTC I stole and returned was a frontend attack wasit? You should check shit out before you make statements that aint quite right.

6. Ruined there handwork? I dont think so, that code will live on to fight another day the beauty of code..

I think that about covers that.
RoboRob

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:39:01 PM

Hey, worthless piece of shit.  Go back to the hole you crawled out of (ie. your moms cavern).

LOL So this is how you get your last word is it spots, you think were a bunch of gorillas that fell from the banana trees?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 08:45:13 PM

Yes, it will

Not it wont.

5. Frontend attacks? So the fuck knows how much BTC I stole and returned was a frontend attack wasit? You should check shit out before you make statements that aint quite right.

6. Ruined there handwork? I dont think so, that code will live on to fight another day the beauty of code..

1. Not my business, so I don't know that
2. Then you're an asshole
3. That's why they're merged into one
4. You can talk all you want, I don't have much more to say
5. Not my business, so I don't know that since I never touched wallets
6. Yes, you did, and a lot of other people have been affected by you, too

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 08:45:58 PM

Hey, worthless piece of shit.  Go back to the hole you crawled out of (ie. your moms cavern).

LOL So this is how you get your last word is it spots, you think were a bunch of gorillas that fell from the banana trees?

Everyone knows I will call you a piece of shit on this name if I want to call you a piece of shit. Stop trying to start fights with yourself, it's pathetic at this point. We already know your sock accounts, just stop, you are making yourself look very, very stupid

RoboRob

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:47:42 PM

Yes, it will

Not it wont.

1. Not my business, so I don't know that
2. Then you're an asshole
3. That's why they're merged into one
4. You can talk all you want, I don't have much more to say
5. Not my business, so I don't know that since I never touched wallets
6. Yes, you did, and a lot of other people have been affected by you, too

http://gorillastake.com/ads/services/get-a-blowjob-from-spots.html

SERIOUSLY Huh? Someone beat me to it. That sucks!

Love the blue waffle also.

Talk about walking into trap..........

So your shit coins are all merged into SUPERSHIT

Go you
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 08:48:43 PM

You need to move the decimal place to the right a few spots if you want me to suck your dick that bad

RoboRob

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:57:46 PM

You need to move the decimal place to the right a few spots if you want me to suck your dick that bad

Well well well, after all that, your a whore aswell, ties in nice with, scam, scam artist and everything else.

But alas ill have to forgo your kind offer, because i dont pick up shit, and because at this point i would seriously fear for my disease count, who knows what your carrying around, money for sex is no way to make a living, did you realise that and then work out you can scam people from all over the world??? Well i suppose its a step up the ladder
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 09:00:50 PM

Well this has been a good talk, very constructive and time well spent, but I'm done with it now. I'll leave the thread open, so have at it with all your sock puppets talking in a circle to each other

RoboRob

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:06:57 PM

Well this has been a good talk, very constructive and time well spent, but I'm done with it now. I'll leave the thread open, so have at it with all your sock puppets talking in a circle to each other

Your right it has been constuctive, its shored up my resolve.

I aint done with you yet!
Kyle1836

Activity: 112

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:13:35 PM

I am done arguing with mentally unstable teenagers and you know exactly what I'm talking about. You need to find someone else to bother, because I'm quite sick of your shit, son. The only reason I don't hang out your laundry is because I have a heart. Don't mistake my sympathy for weakness

I also saw you claimed we stole 5 Bitcoin from you; should reconsider your lies before they come to bite you in the ass

Says the one who can't even keep an exchange site online. You are very successful there iGotSpots. Look at what you did, nobody even likes you anymore.  Roll Eyes Grin

hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:27:32 PM

ffs some of us own these coins and we have dickheads fucking it up because they didn't get their own way and now spitting dummy out. Can we have some active civil discussions on where we heading and not have a small minority fucking it up for the rest of us . You block the exchange as your a cunt now your wanting to fuck with the multipool ffs man give it a rest go do something worthwhile other than messing with not just spots but also everyone else invested in this coin. All I see is someone hiding in some new account who for all I know is the dev of that new ico scam that just hit called versa.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 09:37:24 PM

Says the one who can't even keep an exchange site online. You are very successful there iGotSpots. Look at what you did, nobody even likes you anymore.  Roll Eyes Grin

I didn't run the exchange, MP-Hosting did. We have been very clear about that. Shouldn't you be playing some dice games or something?

Kyle1836

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:49:07 PM

I didn't run the exchange, MP-Hosting did. We have been very clear about that. Shouldn't you be playing some dice games or something?

Oh my mistake, it's still down and so is your money count. Shouldn't you be making another scamcoin or something?

RoboRob

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:49:27 PM

Ok this need to stop.
roborob = Vegasguy' shill account,  right?
Please pm me any informations about the guy.
He (they) aren't only hurting igotspots but every holders...
and you are delusionals if you think Internet is safe and anonymous.
I would rather not book plane flights for me and my pals,
But sometimes assholes need do get teached.
btw, no threats,  only education.

'nuff said.

Not that it matters what i say, but im not vegas, im not even on the same side of the globe as him.

But nice maths.
Kyle1836

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:50:29 PM

Ok this need to stop.

'nuff said.

Not that it matters what i say, but im not vegas, im not even on the same side of the globe as him.

But nice maths.

I guess they underestimate the power of us. Little do they know is you and I have the power to control 100's of investors.

RoboRob

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:52:13 PM

MP hosting do not run it, they provided the platform, which you PAY them for, so your a customer of theres.

Yea yeah we know, its illegal for you to run an exchange blah blah blu blu, but your the customer, or does hosting not work like that??

Paul can i have an exchange that i dont have to pay for also??? and can claim you own and operate?? that would be cool beans
RoboRob

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:54:29 PM

Ok this need to stop.

'nuff said.

But nice maths.

I guess they underestimate the power of us. Little do they know is you and I have the power to control 100's of investors.

We wont go quietly into the night Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: