Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage  (Read 64250 times)
SimpleFX (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 09:03:25 PM

I WANT TO TEST THIS PLATFROM DO YOU HAVE DEMO ACCOUNT?

Hello,

Yes, after registration you have automatically open 1 Bitcoin LIVE account, 1 Bitcoin DEMO account and 1 USD DEMO account. You can manage your accounts here: https://simplefx.com/accounts/

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:09:13 PM

Hello,

Yes, after registration you have automatically open 1 Bitcoin LIVE account, 1 Bitcoin DEMO account and 1 USD DEMO account. You can manage your accounts here: https://simplefx.com/accounts/

in demo account only can get 1 dollar i think is very small if only demo account only 1 dollar
and how much leverage in bitcoin trading
how much minimum deposit
how much minimum withdraw

simplefx use about regulation or not
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:47:34 AM

Hello,

in demo account only can get 1 dollar i think is very small if only demo account only 1 dollar
how much minimum deposit

a)   After registration, a new Demo USD account is funded with 10 000 USD. You can modify your Demo accounts funds (deposit or withdraw).
b)   Account leverage 1:2 to 1:500, BTCUSD maximum effective leverage is 10x, you can open up to 10 live account.
c)   There is no minimum deposit for BTC.
d)   Minimum withdrawal is 0.0001 BTC, SimpleFX does not charge any additional fees for Bitcoin deposit or withdrawal.
e)   SimpleFX Ltd. is incorporated at Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under registered number 22361 IBC by the Registrar of International Business Companies and its operations are subject of the Saint Vincent law.
We are operating since 8th October 2014. Currently we are making all efforts to acquire FCA License but due to the fact that we offer Bitcoin & Litecoin accounts, the whole process is stretching over a long period of time as these institutions do not comprehend the whole of the process of Bitcoin transaction.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:06:31 AM

Hello,

how much minimum deposit

a)   After registration, a new Demo USD account is funded with 10 000 USD. You can modify your Demo accounts funds (deposit or withdraw).
b)   Account leverage 1:2 to 1:500, BTCUSD maximum effective leverage is 10x, you can open up to 10 live account.
c)   There is no minimum deposit for BTC.
d)   Minimum withdrawal is 0.0001 BTC, SimpleFX does not charge any additional fees for Bitcoin deposit or withdrawal.
e)   SimpleFX Ltd. is incorporated at Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under registered number 22361 IBC by the Registrar of International Business Companies and its operations are subject of the Saint Vincent law.
We are operating since 8th October 2014. Currently we are making all efforts to acquire FCA License but due to the fact that we offer Bitcoin & Litecoin accounts, the whole process is stretching over a long period of time as these institutions do not comprehend the whole of the process of Bitcoin transaction.

its really interesting learning to play with forex and simplefx offers btc just concerned about anonymous withdrawal just in case you already have a huge funds inside the site and you wanted to withdraw do you need to present personal info or you can withdraw automatically without any further questions?

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 07:39:13 AM

You may withdraw btc without sending any additional information. Bitcoin and Litecoin accounts are anonymous, we do not require any additional identity/ residential address verification for these account types.

svesp15

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:23:40 AM

[/quote]

SimpleFX,
After receiving this coveted FCA license, do you foresee having to drop your offering to certain countries?

I hope not.  Anyway, my experience is that regulators exist for the "care and feeding" of the industry.  They don't give a crap about individual investor/traders.  Take the USA, for example.  Forex brokers used to offer "account balance protection" for the purpose of helping newbie traders build up their confidence in highly leveraged markets.  After SNB took the Franc off the Euro peg, some brokers such as FXCM ran into financial trouble, so what does the CFTC do?  They re-wrote the existing regulation to forbid brokers from offering account balance protection to clients.  Sheeesh, with regulator "friends" like the CFTC, who needs enemies.     
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 03:39:08 PM

SimpleFX,
After receiving this coveted FCA license, do you foresee having to drop your offering to certain countries?

I hope not.  Anyway, my experience is that regulators exist for the "care and feeding" of the industry.  They don't give a crap about individual investor/traders.  Take the USA, for example.  Forex brokers used to offer "account balance protection" for the purpose of helping newbie traders build up their confidence in highly leveraged markets.  After SNB took the Franc off the Euro peg, some brokers such as FXCM ran into financial trouble, so what does the CFTC do?  They re-wrote the existing regulation to forbid brokers from offering account balance protection to clients.  Sheeesh, with regulator "friends" like the CFTC, who needs enemies.     

Hello,

You are absolutely right, very often regulators cannot help broker's clients. Take a look at IronFX case, thousands left without their deposits and what did the regulator do? They put a fine on a broker... Ridiculous. That is why we are not forcing anything, we do not want to make any changes in our offer that would be unfavorable to our clients just because the regulator wants that. And also that is why the whole process of acquiring the license takes so much time.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:39:22 PM

@SimpleFX:

1) Is it possible to have a better view on the chart axis? I'm not able to see enough decimal places of the prices on the right, see this screenshot:
http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/32602001/simplefx.jpg
2) Also, depending on the zoom, the "buy/sell" button in the chart is blocking view or it overlays over the High/Low values you can also see in screenshot. Can I disable those buttons in the chart?
3) Where can I see the high/low values of a specific timeframe (eg. high and low value of the past week)? The values in the chart seems only to be the local values where I hover my cursor.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 09:31:21 AM

@SimpleFX:

1) Is it possible to have a better view on the chart axis? I'm not able to see enough decimal places of the prices on the right, see this screenshot:
http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/32602001/simplefx.jpg
2) Also, depending on the zoom, the "buy/sell" button in the chart is blocking view or it overlays over the High/Low values you can also see in screenshot. Can I disable those buttons in the chart?
3) Where can I see the high/low values of a specific timeframe (eg. high and low value of the past week)? The values in the chart seems only to be the local values where I hover my cursor.

Hello,

1. First of all please use Google Chrome, if chart is still not displayed correctly, please try to close Shoutbox column:

2. When you point the buttons with your mouse pointer, the arrow pops up, you can click it to hide the buttons.

3. You need to switch to candlestick chart and then to chosen timeframe, after pointing a chosen candle, highs and lows will pop up.

TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:14:56 PM

Yesterday i opened an account on SimpleFX. You could follow more about here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1774474.0

These are my first day impressions:

• I'm really surprised about speed for withdrawal & deposit. +1 Smiley
  • Price sometimes are refreshed slowly. -1  Angry
  • Spread are honest, but could be lowered. +0,5  Cool
  • Lot of intruments to trade. Really Good! +1  Roll Eyes
  • Metatrader Platform. Good. +0,5  Cool

For the moment i have a positive impression, hope they will continue to improve the service and reduce spread on major. Also more commodities will be appreciated  Smiley

vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:45:08 PM

Hello Simplefx,
I am wondering if you offer any PAMM accounts?
If not what are the alternatives?

Thanks
Hello Simplefx
You ignored my question.
Looks like you don't want my business.
I am trading with TraderWay and I am looking for options to trade few other accounts

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:55:33 PM

3. You need to switch to candlestick chart and then to chosen timeframe, after pointing a chosen candle, highs and lows will pop up.
Thank you very much, all your suggestions worked fine Smiley

But may I suggest a "new" feature:
If I don't have selected the cursor "+" (the cursor which will display the prices and so on when you hover over the chart), you could display the high/low values of the whole timeframe which is visible.
All bitcoin exchanges I know handle it that way, that's why I'm used to it.
Just see poloniex for exmaple and you will know what I mean:
https://poloniex.com/exchange#usdt_btc
On the top left in the chart you can see high and low value of the whole chart you actually see.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 09:17:13 AM

If I don't have selected the cursor "+" (the cursor which will display the prices and so on when you hover over the chart), you could display the high/low values of the whole timeframe which is visible.
On the top left in the chart you can see high and low value of the whole chart you actually see.

Thank you for your suggestion, we will definitely take it under consideration. There were many ideas while creating the Trade Wall and a lot of ideas how to use the space. In upcoming redesigned version of our platform there will be tons of new features and personalization options so your suggestion will be definitely included. But it will probably take few more months before new platform is out:(

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:22:15 AM

Thank you for your suggestion, we will definitely take it under consideration. There were many ideas while creating the Trade Wall and a lot of ideas how to use the space. In upcoming redesigned version of our platform there will be tons of new features and personalization options so your suggestion will be definitely included. But it will probably take few more months before new platform is out:(
if the wait will be worthy you don't need to worry mate as we closely liking your site and its also a good way to learn how to deal with forex its just needed some closer looks in order to earn and avoid loses thanks simplefx no need now for personal info we can deal using btc.

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 09:25:32 AM

Hello Simplefx,
I am wondering if you offer any PAMM accounts?
If not what are the alternatives?

Thanks
Hello Simplefx
You ignored my question.
Looks like you don't want my business.
I am trading with TraderWay and I am looking for options to trade few other accounts

Hello, I am really sorry, I missed your question.
Unfortunately we do not offer PAMM accounts, at least not yet:)

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 09:26:49 AM

Yesterday i opened an account on SimpleFX. You could follow more about here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1774474.0

These are my first day impressions:

• I'm really surprised about speed for withdrawal & deposit. +1 Smiley
  • Price sometimes are refreshed slowly. -1  Angry
  • Spread are honest, but could be lowered. +0,5  Cool
  • Lot of intruments to trade. Really Good! +1  Roll Eyes
  • Metatrader Platform. Good. +0,5  Cool

For the moment i have a positive impression, hope they will continue to improve the service and reduce spread on major. Also more commodities will be appreciated  Smiley

We really appreciate your kind words, we will definitely try to improve all of mentioned topics;)

memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:49:07 AM

if deposit use bitcoin can convertion to dollar or not
if not convertion how to trading in forex market, in pair fiat money/fiat money, pair USD another fiat money, because my balance only bitcoin not convertion to dollar

and trading in simplefx must verified ID or not

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 07:37:14 AM

if deposit use bitcoin can convertion to dollar or not
if not convertion how to trading in forex market, in pair fiat money/fiat money, pair USD another fiat money, because my balance only bitcoin not convertion to dollar

and trading in simplefx must verified ID or not

Hello, bitcoin deposits cannot be converted to fiat currency and vice versa. But all instruments can be traded in bitcoin accounts also forex pairs. All calculations regarding balance, profit/loss and required margin are made in bitcoin.

Vani

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:42:09 PM

Love this. Crypto and CFD in one broker. Deposit with bitcoin and then there is no id verification. The rest of the conditions looks excellent. That's what I was waiting for. Testing the platform now and it works very well for me. Keep up the good work and let's hope that this broker will continue to grow!
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 04:11:49 PM

Love this. Crypto and CFD in one broker. Deposit with bitcoin and then there is no id verification. The rest of the conditions looks excellent. That's what I was waiting for. Testing the platform now and it works very well for me. Keep up the good work and let's hope that this broker will continue to grow!

Thank you Vani, we really appreciate your kind words. We can promise that we will evolve, grow, and become better and better Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: