Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage  (Read 64252 times)
bitcoinissatan

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:37:50 PM

Hello,

Yes, there were some attempts of DDoS attack and brute force break-ins, therefore we strongly recommend to enable 2FA and change your passwords just in case.
I think it's a good idea for the safety of all users, it seems to be necessary to make the news alert every time a user signs in to their accounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SimpleFX (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 10:05:34 AM

Hello,

Yes, there were some attempts of DDoS attack and brute force break-ins, therefore we strongly recommend to enable 2FA and change your passwords just in case.
I think it's a good idea for the safety of all users, it seems to be necessary to make the news alert every time a user signs in to their accounts

Actually, we have such a feature, every time you log in to your trading account from different/ new ip, SimpleFX system will automatically notify you via email that there was successful authenticated log in including login details (ip, browser, time, account number).

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
guy_wonderful

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:04:44 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 06:38:05 PM by guy_wonderful

Thank you , SimpleFX is an excelent trading platform for me, to play with my bitcoins! Finaly I can better focus on btc insteed  of $$$

P.S.
Good luck with the release of multiterminal! Smiley

P.S.S
Also higher leverage for btcusd is needed. THX.
 InstaForex offers 1:25 for example.
1to25 leverage THAT'S ALL I ASK!!!! Then you will have an perfect offer ever!!!

IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:01:31 PM

Are you regulated?  Where is your head office?
guy_wonderful

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:25:39 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 08:22:16 AM by guy_wonderful

Are you regulated?  Where is your head office?
bad question. as bitcoin isn't regulated yet it's imposible to regulate brokers.

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 07:35:27 AM

Are you regulated?  Where is your head office?
bad questin. as bitcoin isn't regulated yet it's imposible to regulate brokers.

Hello,

Yes, this is actually the key problem with regulations, regulators do not look favorably on bitcoin brokers. We are investigating our options but acquiring a regulation from one of the respected regulators will be very difficult.
Answering the second question, we are based in St. Vincent and Grenadines.

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:33:10 AM

This broker server is not been updated regularly and it has often make me to loss my investments, thesame today, this trading platform got stuck for more than 1 hour now and the trade that has profits is now running into loss when checked from other server.
This is a bad way to run business.
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 10:13:09 AM

This broker server is not been updated regularly and it has often make me to loss my investments, the same today, this trading platform got stuck for more than 1 hour now and the trade that has profits is now running into loss when checked from other server.

Hello,

We are very sorry for the problem today, we admit, there was a screw up on our side. In such cases we encourage to file a complaint through support ticket. We will do our best to avoid such situations in the future.

pcoin

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:19:35 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 01:03:36 PM by pcoin

This broker server is not been updated regularly and it has often make me to loss my investments, the same today, this trading platform got stuck for more than 1 hour now and the trade that has profits is now running into loss when checked from other server.

Hello,

We are very sorry for the problem today, we admit, there was a screw up on our side. In such cases we encourage to file a complaint through support ticket. We will do our best to avoid such situations in the future.

My annoyance is fully pacified by your response, i hope the market will rally back in my favor, please try to keep to your promise of avoiding re-occurrence of such incidence.
You guy should try and implement PAMM accounts since you have started gaining popularity.
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 05:09:56 AM

Hello,

My annoyance is fully pacified by your response, i hope the market will rally back in my favor, please try to keep to your promise of avoiding re-occurrence of such incidence.
You guy should try and implement PAMM accounts since you have started gaining popularity.

Hello,

Thank you for understanding, we appreciate that. Also a lot of clients lately are asking about PAMM accounts so we are seriously considering to introduce them to our offer;)

pcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:40:38 PM

Hello,

Hello,

Thank you for understanding, we appreciate that. Also a lot of clients lately are asking about PAMM accounts so we are seriously considering to introduce them to our offer;)
This goes beyond the marketing rhythms because the sooner you get that done the better for your company, forex trading is a wide market that needed to be explore fully otherwise the company might lose some important client.
Intensify efforts of the PAMM issue and update the community as soon as possible.
Good luck.
yomofo

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:15:35 AM

https://www.forexbrokerz.com/reviews/random-prices-and-buggy-ui

can a simplefx representative comment on this bad review? 

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 10:35:33 AM

https://www.forexbrokerz.com/reviews/random-prices-and-buggy-ui

can a simplefx representative comment on this bad review? 

Hello,

We are always sad to hear a disappointed client, we are doing everything in our power to satisfy all SimpleFX users but sometimes it is just not possible to make everyone happy.

Like every broker should, we have backup providers which we use in emergency cases, when our main providers are down, are having technical issues or their liquidity drastically drops down. Without backup providers we wouldn't be able to guarantee a stable access to the market. Also, as backup providers are being used only in emergency cases, it is impossible to warn our users about changing the provider, we need to act fast to ensure the continuity of instrument quotations.

We use most popular exchanges as our providers, the situation when instrument's price go up on the exchange and down on our platform is not possible.

Our Web Platform is not perfect, we admit, and minor bugs can still occur, but it is our own creation, still under development and yet it is probably the most advanced trading platform among crypto exchanges.

TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:52:19 AM

Hey SimpleFX, what happen?
Here a scam accusation against you! Sound strage, but this guy seems say the truth... Please clarify us what happen!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1885742.new#new

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 12:26:26 PM

Here a scam accusation against you! Sound strage, but this guy seems say the truth... Please clarify us what happen!

Hello TRF, we have just posted our response.

TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:28:24 PM

Hello TRF, we have just posted our response.

Thank for reply.

guy_wonderful

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

Hello SimpleFX.
How far you are from implementing the multiterminal?

Best regards,
GW

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 09:23:56 AM

Hello SimpleFX.
How far you are from implementing the multiterminal?

Best regards,
GW

Hello, we are still preparing our infrastructure to implement it, and we are gathering information among our clients about the interest in implement this platform. We are also negotiating with MetaQuotes the license fee. As soon as we know more, we will share the info on this forum. For now please be a little bit more patient, it is the matter of time.

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 11:41:47 AM

Hey SimpleFX,

I wonder, do you change the margin requirements before events leading to a huge volatility on the markets ?

Have a good day Smiley
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:33:33 PM

Hey SimpleFX,

I wonder, do you change the margin requirements before events leading to a huge volatility on the markets ?

Have a good day Smiley

Last time we changed margin requirements temporarily for Forex, Metals and Indices was in June 2016 before Brexit - EU Referendum. We have notified our clients by email and via MT4 platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: