Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage  (Read 64252 times)
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:47:46 AM

Thank you for consoling me but i still like fx trading so i made some deposit but i needed to withdraw so of the funds back due to an emergency but it keep saying my 2 factor authentication is wrong but it is not so, what do i do now?
I have to make this open in order to serve as reference to others that might have a similar problem in future.

Please contact our LiveSupport on the website, they will help you Wink
I have contacted the live support but they are not able to assist with the problem, i wonder how i can continue to trade with real funds and not able to withdraw my funds and the i am smelly something different here because my 2 factor is intact on my phone.
Sorry for keeping you waiting, some technical problems must be reviewed and tested by our IT team to be resolved and fixed. Please check your email box, our Customer Support have sent you response a while ago.
The solution provided by your support does not work either because it claimed that that code is not correct also, i am tired of it.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SimpleFX (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 12:40:07 PM

Thank you for consoling me but i still like fx trading so i made some deposit but i needed to withdraw so of the funds back due to an emergency but it keep saying my 2 factor authentication is wrong but it is not so, what do i do now?
I have to make this open in order to serve as reference to others that might have a similar problem in future.

I have contacted the live support but they are not able to assist with the problem, i wonder how i can continue to trade with real funds and not able to withdraw my funds and the i am smelly something different here because my 2 factor is intact on my phone.
Sorry for keeping you waiting, some technical problems must be reviewed and tested by our IT team to be resolved and fixed. Please check your email box, our Customer Support have sent you response a while ago.
The solution provided by your support does not work either because it claimed that that code is not correct also, i am tired of it.
Your issue has been resolved and your 2FA disabled. Next time please contact LiveSupport immediately, it is the easiest and fastest way to get help and solve a problem.

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:40:57 PM

I am having a different problem from what the above user mentioned and i need a very fast attention, how efficient is your live support in time of time to respond and treat urgent matters.

SimpleFX support is responding very quickly. Live support agents are available 24/5 and email support (please contact through https://simplefx.com/support/) is available 24/7.

Ok, i will contact them and post my feedback here and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1643189.new#new.
Thank you.
My problem with fxsimple have been resolved, the live support is really fast to respond to questions.
great service.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:07:03 AM

Finally i confirmed that my account is in good position, the live support are fast to respond to complain and willing to help.
Fxsimple is a trusted company  Cool

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:03:45 AM

Finally i confirmed that my account is in good position, the live support are fast to respond to complain and willing to help.
Fxsimple is a trusted company  Cool

Thank you for your kind words:) Also we are sorry for the issue with 2FA, we hope that now everything works as it should.

svesp15

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:58:09 AM

Hello SimpleFX,

Last May you mentioned plans to add some futures/commodity CFDs.  Since then, of course, you've added Japan and European stocks, which are great.  But my question is are you still looking to add more CFD on futures in the near future?

thx
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 06:11:25 AM

Hello SimpleFX,

Last May you mentioned plans to add some futures/commodity CFDs.  Since then, of course, you've added Japan and European stocks, which are great.  But my question is are you still looking to add more CFD on futures in the near future?

thx

Hello,

Yes, we do remember our declarations about introducing futures to our offer, but on the way there came out some other topics which we had to take care of. It turned out our clients are more interested in new equities or crypto pairs rather than futures. So we implemented Japanese and German stocks, ETH, ETC, BFX and now Litecoin accounts are coming soon. But after that we will definitely go back to futures topic so they will also be implemented soon.

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 12:40:37 PM

We are happy to announce that we added Litecoin accounts to SimpleFX. You can now anonymously trade 130+ symbols from our offer using this cryptocurrency!

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:59:42 PM

sooo... I'm very familar on how to trade on bitcoin exchanges.  But I never traded on forex or whatever simplefx is...

1) There is no orderbook? So if your Bid Ask is 700$/BTC to 700.5$/BTC , how to know how much btc I could buy for 700.5$/BTC if I don't see any orderbook?

2) The fee is the spread, which is 0.1.  But 0.1 what? 0.1% ? 0.1USD ?

3) Since there is no orderbook, I can't place limit orders? I'm only able to place market orders?

4) I'm not registered yet, but I'm interested in API trading, but did not found any API documentation yet. Is trading via REST, websocket or FIX API possible?

5) Trading without leverage is possible, right? So I just can deposit 1 BTC, sell it for your actual Bid price and withdraw the money?

6) In the referral program is written, that you get 25% of trading spread of the user.... what the hell does this mean ? Cheesy I know what a spread is. But from what I know the spread can't be "from a trader", except he is the market maker ?!

To answer most of these questions, it would be the best to compare it to regular bitcoin exchanges, since I know how they work Smiley

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 09:12:47 AM

sooo... I'm very familar on how to trade on bitcoin exchanges.  But I never traded on forex or whatever simplefx is...

1) There is no orderbook? So if your Bid Ask is 700$/BTC to 700.5$/BTC , how to know how much btc I could buy for 700.5$/BTC if I don't see any orderbook?

2) The fee is the spread, which is 0.1.  But 0.1 what? 0.1% ? 0.1USD ?

3) Since there is no orderbook, I can't place limit orders? I'm only able to place market orders?

4) I'm not registered yet, but I'm interested in API trading, but did not found any API documentation yet. Is trading via REST, websocket or FIX API possible?

5) Trading without leverage is possible, right? So I just can deposit 1 BTC, sell it for your actual Bid price and withdraw the money?

6) In the referral program is written, that you get 25% of trading spread of the user.... what the hell does this mean ? Cheesy I know what a spread is. But from what I know the spread can't be "from a trader", except he is the market maker ?!

To answer most of these questions, it would be the best to compare it to regular bitcoin exchanges, since I know how they work Smiley

Hello,

1. There is no orderbook, your whole trade is executed on a one, currently best available price.
2. Spread is floating and given in points, the value of the point depends on the size of an order which you opened (for example with 0.01 order size on BTCUSD, 1 point is worth 0.01 USD).
3. You can place limit orders, no problem at all.
4. Unfortunately there is no API for current version of our web platform, it will be available in the future. If you are interested in automated trading, please check MetaTrader4 platform which we also offer.
5. Minimum leverage is 1:2. Beside you cannot sell 1 BTC and withdraw money because you are not trading Bitcoins at SimpleFX, you are trading CFD contracts based on Bitcoin value.
6. Like in point 2, if user paid 100 points spread on 0.01 position on BTCUSD (1 USD according to calculations from point 2), you get 25% so 0.25 USD.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
SimpleFX Customer Service

Goms

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:55:39 AM

I'm sorry, but I'm also brand new to forex. So what exactly is CFD?
Can you explain how to trade forex, right from sign up to actual trade?
Thanks.
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 11:35:01 AM

Thanks.

CFD is "contract for difference", in this case difference in price levels. Just treat it like a bet, when you believe the price will go up, you BUY, and if you believe the price will go down, you SELL. Simple as that:)

For more details please visit our Website. Please click on "hat" icon on the top panel of the website. There are tutorials and videos about our services.

After finishing the tutorials you can also check https://simplefx.com/support/ --> FAQ section with basic topics about trading.

Please visit also our educational section available at:
https://simplefx.com/resources/SimpleFX_Welcome_Note.pdf
https://simplefx.com/resources/SimpleFX_Tips.pdf

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:41:59 PM

Thanks.

CFD is "contract for difference", in this case difference in price levels. Just treat it like a bet, when you believe the price will go up, you BUY, and if you believe the price will go down, you SELL. Simple as that:)

For more details please visit our Website. Please click on "hat" icon on the top panel of the website. There are tutorials and videos about our services.

After finishing the tutorials you can also check https://simplefx.com/support/ --> FAQ section with basic topics about trading.

Please visit also our educational section available at:
https://simplefx.com/resources/SimpleFX_Welcome_Note.pdf
https://simplefx.com/resources/SimpleFX_Tips.pdf

this helpful tips allow newbie to understand how the platform works i'm glad you provided this kind of tutorials aside from here there's also a lots of info that we can watch from youtube so its nice to try and see if how to take advantage of those info before starting to invest inside forex exchange i know its a big venue but i will try to understand it using your website.
shylastrikes

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:49:24 PM

Did you add instant Bitcoin withdrawals? 
bredsaal

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 05:15:14 PM

Hi. Do you have any plans on adding a dollar index? :-)

Hello,

Actually you are asking in the right moment:) We are planning to introduce a set of futures instruments into our offer, including US$ index, VIX, some bonds, some energy products and soft commodities. So stay tuned!
Oh, and Ethereum will also be available;)

Hi. Any timeframe on when the US$ index will be added? :-)

Hello,

everything is set from the technical side, now we are negotiating with liquidity providers and it is the final stage. But still we cannot give any exact date, we hope it is the matter of weeks.

Hi again SimpleFX.. Still no US dollar index on your platform, did you abandon the idea? I think it would be a great addition to your platform...
RGR991

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:53:02 PM

I w/d a month ago and it took like an hour.

I w/d today and it went instant.

so maybe  Cool
Lucy01

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:22:32 AM

Very good site ... now to recommend ^^
I've been around with something to earn

Thanks Simplefx  Smiley Wink
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 10:02:09 AM

I w/d a month ago and it took like an hour.

I w/d today and it went instant.

so maybe  Cool

Hello, we are testing new algorithm which is now processing about 90% of withdrawal requests automatically.

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 01:15:10 PM

Hi. Do you have any plans on adding a dollar index? :-)

Hello,

Actually you are asking in the right moment:) We are planning to introduce a set of futures instruments into our offer, including US$ index, VIX, some bonds, some energy products and soft commodities. So stay tuned!
Oh, and Ethereum will also be available;)

Hi. Any timeframe on when the US$ index will be added? :-)

Hello,

everything is set from the technical side, now we are negotiating with liquidity providers and it is the final stage. But still we cannot give any exact date, we hope it is the matter of weeks.

Hi again SimpleFX.. Still no US dollar index on your platform, did you abandon the idea? I think it would be a great addition to your platform...

Hello,
Yes, we are aware that it's been a long time since we mentioned a plan to introduce futures for the first time. Sorry for this, but the plan is still active. For now all instruments are implemented in our systems and they are ready to go. But we still need to compile a rollover mechanism, which is a bit complicated procedure. Also there are some legal regulations issues, but the first quarter of 2017 is very realistic time when the new offer will be ready from A to Z.

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:20:51 PM

Good to see support team is active here responding, i have one question i have tried to deposit 0.01BTC to try out simplefx with metatrader trading software, i successfully connected it with meta but why i couldn't open any position in both simplefx trading and metatrader platform. I get insufficient balance message everytime when i select buy or sell.

What is minimum amount of BTC we should have to start trading?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: