Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304452 times)
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:40:45 PM

I think it should matter a lot. That is what we looking for in bitcoin, more prices and dreaming for bitcoins to reach the moon. Of course if nothing like this happens then how we gonna make the profits? There must be liquidity in each and every currency to keep the trading platforms running and bitcoin is getting at the top in it. Now a days bitcoins price is the top most priority and we must see a rise in its price in coming future. So yeah it matters a lot. Smiley

If the price doesn't increase, we can still make profits from other coins. We can also make profits from signature campaigns. The method will be to earn more bitcoin rather than just wait for the price of bitcoin to increase. Right now I'm doing both things. I'm earning more bitcoins and at the same time I'm waiting for the price of bitcoin to increase. I'm only cashing out the money that I need. I'm here for the long run and so the price of bitcoin really does matter to me and I think it's the same case to most people.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:09:14 PM

If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.

Yeah that's true, bitcoin price very matters to us. We earn and mine bitcoin because of its value so if you're earning it because of its high value then I think you're lying. Earning bitcoin is slightly easy because you will earn more than you're earning in your previous jobs in a simple ways. Bitcoin price really matters to us, because when it goes down we dont know when it will be high again.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:48:29 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 09:06:16 AM by Fireblade

I think the price matters if you are holding for long term because you want to make a good profit just for an investment.
maybe for a long term holder price will matter. but not for me. I am a day trader and I alwys spend my bitcoins for my daily need. so price of bitcoin doesn't matter for me at all. and I also think price of bitcoin doesn't matter for bitcoin itself too.

Even if you are a day trader you will sell your coins only when you see higher price and you will never prefer to sell them when price is relatively low so even if its a long term holder or a day trader price matters for all.
there some action called a cutloss right?
you have to sell on very cheap price to avoid deeper loss ,
for a trader high price not really necessary ,
the only important for them is to have high volatile and take benefit from it .
Well, we have different strategy but we have one goal which is to make profit, if you are a day trader that is presume
that you are knowledgeable enough because you have to be fully aware the asset movement so you can buy low and sell high all the time.
I think being a day trader is not a good idea because its limiting your possible profit in the long run, it is best for me to be a long term trader because that is best with bitcoin and you can easily get a lot of profit by just doing nothing but waiting for the price to go up. If you want to be a day trader then you need to prepare yourself for a lot of hassle and effort because you need to be updated every single day to be able to do good quality of performance in trading.
yes it may have different from person to person. i think there are some people who have good experience in day trading so they are really making  good profit in day trading, such people cannot wait for long term investment, as they want to buy bitcoin and then wait for a long time to sell these while there are some other people who like to invest their money for long long time. my personal view is to invest bitcoin for long term as there is low risk of losing money in long term investment.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:10:59 PM

Actually price of bitcoin is very important. Others depend his own profit in the prices of bitcoin. Importances of bitcoin gives an profit buy selling and buying of it. Since prices of bitcoin is not stable we can't predict the pumping of bitcoin either we monitor to make a successful profit or earning money.

Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:12:14 AM

Actually price of bitcoin is very important. Others depend his own profit in the prices of bitcoin. Importances of bitcoin gives an profit buy selling and buying of it. Since prices of bitcoin is not stable we can't predict the pumping of bitcoin either we monitor to make a successful profit or earning money.
The price is not only for traders or investors, that is a measurement of its value so even if you are just an ordinary person which intention is just to use the payment system, you need to determine how much you are holding. People who love to shop online and spenders in gambling does not necessary check if the price will rise or not, as long as they see the value they buy bitcoin and sell right away when they receive any.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fopilo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:03:59 AM

Price is the only thing that matters to majority of us, as if it doesn't hold any value then no one would be interested in investing their time and money into it, price is everything. You think that Bitcoin would be so popular if the price was the same and stable all the time? I don't think so.
lady Royal

Activity: 720

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 04:15:11 AM

After reading some of the pages of this thread I just wanted to add Yes, The price of Bitcoin Matters.
If a person has a fix pay in bitcoins no matter if the price is 100$ or 1000$/btc, then the price of bitcoin matters for him a lot as the price increase will give him more money. If he has fixed pay of 0.1/btc, then he will get 10$ @100$/btc and 100$ @1000$/btc so it matters to him/her a lot.
Also, if Bitcoin price goes up many people will think to invest in it and would like to adopt it. More people=more interest=value increases=price goes up.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:28:25 AM

Price is the only thing that matters to majority of us, as if it doesn't hold any value then no one would be interested in investing their time and money into it, price is everything. You think that Bitcoin would be so popular if the price was the same and stable all the time? I don't think so.
That is true, price is always what matter to us, if there is no price or value of something then it is not interested for almost every person in the world, people now are practical and they didn't waste their time in the things that don't have value and for sure, we will not waste our time also if bitcoin does not have a price like this high. It is all about the price.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:44:32 AM

After reading some of the pages of this thread I just wanted to add Yes, The price of Bitcoin Matters.
If a person has a fix pay in bitcoins no matter if the price is 100$ or 1000$/btc, then the price of bitcoin matters for him a lot as the price increase will give him more money. If he has fixed pay of 0.1/btc, then he will get 10$ @100$/btc and 100$ @1000$/btc so it matters to him/her a lot.
Also, if Bitcoin price goes up many people will think to invest in it and would like to adopt it. More people=more interest=value increases=price goes up.
Yes, you got it all. Thats how adoptation in blockchain and bitcoins in some country become to spread . This is because of the big growth of the bitcoins price within a years more than a gold investments . So the volatility of bitcoins attracts more investors to invest in the long term .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Xenophoto

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:13:36 AM

More like people have invested on bitcoins when the price has increased. And then other people will start following through. Newcomers don't always invest big on bitcoins. They only buy a couple of dollar worth of bitcoins just so they have something to start with. That doesn't increase the price of bitcoin that much. What increases the price of bitcoin a lot are the risk-taker whales. More people doesn't always mean more value for bitcoin. Investors have to come in first before a price increase happens.

NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:28:08 AM

Users who are in bitcoin for trading as well as investment will certainly rely heavily on bitcoin prices to make a profit. So that's why prices are so important to them
lady Royal

Activity: 720

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 11:46:37 AM

More like people have invested on bitcoins when the price has increased. And then other people will start following through. Newcomers don't always invest big on bitcoins. They only buy a couple of dollar worth of bitcoins just so they have something to start with. That doesn't increase the price of bitcoin that much. What increases the price of bitcoin a lot are the risk-taker whales. More people doesn't always mean more value for bitcoin. Investors have to come in first before a price increase happens.

Nah, You said the point, but you still don't admit that the price of Bitcoin will increase the pirce.
What if there are 10k new comers? And all of them just wanted to try out Bitcoin and bought Bitcoins worth of 50$ how now calculate how much money is is circulation?
I am sure if they try Bitcoins they will use it again and again. The more the Bitcoin become popular the more the price increases.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:11:51 PM

Not just investors who think that prices are very important to them. But for all users the price is the most important thing. Because without the bitcoin price is just an unused technology.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:44:13 PM

I think it should matter a lot. That is what we looking for in bitcoin, more prices and dreaming for bitcoins to reach the moon. Of course if nothing like this happens then how we gonna make the profits? There must be liquidity in each and every currency to keep the trading platforms running and bitcoin is getting at the top in it. Now a days bitcoins price is the top most priority and we must see a rise in its price in coming future. So yeah it matters a lot. Smiley

If the price doesn't increase, we can still make profits from other coins. We can also make profits from signature campaigns. The method will be to earn more bitcoin rather than just wait for the price of bitcoin to increase. Right now I'm doing both things. I'm earning more bitcoins and at the same time I'm waiting for the price of bitcoin to increase. I'm only cashing out the money that I need. I'm here for the long run and so the price of bitcoin really does matter to me and I think it's the same case to most people.
it is matter or not depends on what do you want in bitcoin , when you want to do it for future investment , long term then those people will really expect and consider bitcoin price as the most important more than anything , they want a high price!

can you imagine when you have invested $100,000 but the price of bitcoin down to 60%? will they call as bitcoin price doesn't matter?  Roll Eyes  Huh .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ipungadhi

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

Without bitcoin prices will not be able to live, the price is very important? Why did I say so. You see. All activities on bitcoin will require a price to be used

Xenophoto

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:08:18 PM

it is matter or not depends on what do you want in bitcoin , when you want to do it for future investment , long term then those people will really expect and consider bitcoin price as the most important more than anything , they want a high price!

can you imagine when you have invested $100,000 but the price of bitcoin down to 60%? will they call as bitcoin price doesn't matter?  Roll Eyes  Huh .

Please stop bringing up absurd arguments like this just to expand your post. It's goes without saying that the market will move up when somebody invested their money in bitcoins. I don't really see how did you come up with that to counter my post.

Regardless if you're a long term or a short term holder, you will be wanting the price of bitcoin to go up and you wouldn't care much about the drama, even though it's relevant to the price, since you only want the price to go up.

Everyone wants bitcoin's price to go up except the people that are waiting for the right time to buy more bitcoins. End of story.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:12:37 PM

Please stop bringing up absurd arguments like this just to expand your post. It's goes without saying that the market will move up when somebody invested their money in bitcoins. I don't really see how did you come up with that to counter my post.

Regardless if you're a long term or a short term holder, you will be wanting the price of bitcoin to go up and you wouldn't care much about the drama, even though it's relevant to the price, since you only want the price to go up.

Everyone wants bitcoin's price to go up except the people that are waiting for the right time to buy more bitcoins. End of story.
honestly i don't want to reply on the first sentence . people just too selfish so busy accusing here and there , goodluck for that. it is just sounds like rude to me , nothing more. i just think about we have to prepare ourselves for the worst scenario that might could happened , include to face the bitcoin freefall .

am i wrong to make that kind statement? questioning about how the price of bitcoin could fall down to 60% or even worse?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:37:39 AM

Well its true the current value of bitcoin has no valid reasons to be where it is at the moment besides speculation, it were to be in the opost directing, due to the split. Bitcoin value is always the main reason to invest into it as well to invest into new things, im doing small investments since the price is very high, all things now cheaper to be purchased.
Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 01:39:58 AM

Actually price of bitcoin is very important. You have coins and waiting for pump on btc price

SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:46:05 AM

Without bitcoin prices will not be able to live, the price is very important? Why did I say so. You see. All activities on bitcoin will require a price to be used

The price of the Bitcoin is the one who gives value to it. Without this then Bitcoin is nothing like a game or just nothing, a useless ones. By the price of Bitcoin, It enable us to convert it into our fiat currency.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: