Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:29:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304450 times)
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:15:42 PM

Definitely,the price of bitcoin matters.More people would come to invest in it when its price rises.Similarly,when its price falls down,more people would quit.Most of the people invest in bitcoins only to earn profits.Only some people would be bitcoin enthusiasts who would continue to celebrate bitcoin even if its price is low.
The price of Bitcoin does not really matter to me. I like the progression of the technological inputs for Bitcoin rather than looking at the price of  Bitcoin so much since an electronic currency is going to be known in the world eventually.

The question is, how many people would use Bitcoin if it went back to having no value?

You are right about that, it seems like many are just interested about bitcoin because they know that they can have money through it. It seems like the money is what does matter at all. They know that bitcoin can be something good in the future but they are more interested with what they are going to earn and how much they are going to earn.
I think you will hardly find someone using the Bitcoin with a no value.
The bitcoin is a currency and I think that the reason for liking of the bitcoin is that it has the guts to increase its value. If the bitcoin has no value it simply mean that the bitcoin is dead and people bury the dead bodies in the graveyards and don’t carry them.

I hope nothing like this is going to happen the bitcoin will continue increasing its value.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:20:08 PM

Price matters a lot. Because if you make a polling of users getting into bitcoin, majority of them were into it just based on the increased pricing. So pricing is the one that makes the people into the bitcoin usage and the rest is upon their understanding about bitcoin.

That is right, the reason investors and users try to put their money into bitcoin is because of it's volatility. They want to earn profit from the fast changing price of bitcoin every minute, and it is the most highest price of all digital currencies so it is obvious. And it is predicted that it will be pumping up more so it is making investors and users hyped to invest more in these digital currency.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:50:32 PM

Definitely,the price of bitcoin matters.More people would come to invest in it when its price rises.Similarly,when its price falls down,more people would quit.Most of the people invest in bitcoins only to earn profits.Only some people would be bitcoin enthusiasts who would continue to celebrate bitcoin even if its price is low.
The price of Bitcoin does not really matter to me. I like the progression of the technological inputs for Bitcoin rather than looking at the price of  Bitcoin so much since an electronic currency is going to be known in the world eventually.

The question is, how many people would use Bitcoin if it went back to having no value?

You are right about that, it seems like many are just interested about bitcoin because they know that they can have money through it. It seems like the money is what does matter at all. They know that bitcoin can be something good in the future but they are more interested with what they are going to earn and how much they are going to earn.

Yes and no. Money and price is important and for investors in prime thing how much will they gain if they invest some amount, will price fall or go up. For miners they look to have more coin and less fees which is normal. But for traders they look BTC/alt ratio and how much BTC will they accumulate in trading.

So bottom line in most price matter, especially now with upcoming segwit activation.
All of us are hoping the upcoming segwit activation will bring a good price to bitcoin so investors like us can be satisfied
with our profit. Bitcoin can have a good or bad price, it is primarily depend on the market situation and right now it's good because
of the uptrend of value.
Yes i agree with you mate. For now price was going up and as you said that is good. For investors and people like me who are in some signature campaign. I think that most of people here are happy when price goes up and sad when goes down, i guess that less then 10 percent do not care about price of bitcoin. But with Japan and soon Australia price will go up again. Price will always matter if you ask me.
yes every one who have some relation with bitcoin may be happy with the increasing price of bitcoin and specially those people who are in signature campaign or trading altcoin. because with the increasing price of bitcoin the value of their holding bitcoin also increase.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:04:13 PM

Price matters a lot. Because if you make a polling of users getting into bitcoin, majority of them were into it just based on the increased pricing. So pricing is the one that makes the people into the bitcoin usage and the rest is upon their understanding about bitcoin.

That is right, the reason investors and users try to put their money into bitcoin is because of it's volatility. They want to earn profit from the fast changing price of bitcoin every minute, and it is the most highest price of all digital currencies so it is obvious. And it is predicted that it will be pumping up more so it is making investors and users hyped to invest more in these digital currency.
the interest of the people is increasing in bitcoin when the price goes up. they become more hopeful and decide to invest more money in bitcoin, everything in bitcoin in fact revolving around bitcoin price. even the altcoin, where the price of bitcoin have also great impact on the price altcoin. to me i invest money in bitcoin i put it in the hope that the price of bitcoin will increase more and therefore price of bitcoin really matter for me.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

the interest of the people is increasing in bitcoin when the price goes up. they become more hopeful and decide to invest more money in bitcoin, everything in bitcoin in fact revolving around bitcoin price. even the altcoin, where the price of bitcoin have also great impact on the price altcoin. to me i invest money in bitcoin i put it in the hope that the price of bitcoin will increase more and therefore price of bitcoin really matter for me.
Bitcoin value is always matter, this would be our basis if we are earning income or loosing our money. All the methods of warning in bitcoin does value matters even signature campaign, faucets and trading. Specially if you are one of the investors.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:41:24 PM

Bitcoin value is always matter, this would be our basis if we are earning income or loosing our money. All the methods of warning in bitcoin does value matters even signature campaign, faucets and trading. Specially if you are one of the investors.
Of course, bitcoin price is always matter. because of bitcoin price many people love bitcoin nowadays, and after they like it and like use it, they trust and believe in it, and each days there is a lot of people enroll bitcoin community. So automatically the price will increase after this high of use on it. Even faucets and signature campaigns are matter nowdays.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:53:11 AM

Of course, bitcoin price is always matter. because of bitcoin price many people love bitcoin nowadays, and after they like it and like use it, they trust and believe in it, and each days there is a lot of people enroll bitcoin community. So automatically the price will increase after this high of use on it. Even faucets and signature campaigns are matter nowdays.
Only signature campaign matters because the faucet is just a history of earning bitcoin as of now and we don't have any proof that faucet is still profitable because it will take you at least a year before you can at least get or earn 0.1 from faucet while in signature campaign you can earn it within 1 to 2 months. The price of bitcoin is the most concerned and if it is not that high then people will don't care about bitcoin.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:32:20 AM

The increase in bitcoin users is very significant, especially in the year 2016-2017 almost all circles in the world began to think about / learn about bitcoin, because they began to pay attention to the price of bitcoin is very expensive, but do you still think that bitcoin prices will continue to rise?I tend to be worried about this, because bitcoin gets easier in the take
LegendOF45

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:38:39 AM

This is a good thing because it will make us get a huge profit. The real matter is when the price drop, transaction is high fees, and the transaction slower than bank transfer.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:48:50 PM

Yes it is, If Bitcoin price is low like Dogecoin then i'll be using Bitcoin in testing my strategy in dice site not for investment. Also if the price of Bitcoin is like dogecoin again then i will not accept Bitcoin as a form of payment when i am doing transactions. Luckily the price of Bitcoin keeps going up the only problem with this is that most people who are not that rich and just know about Bitcoin will not be able to afford 1 whole coin.
for every person who have some relation with bitcoin, through trading, investment or any other relation bitcoin price is really play too much important role for all of them. for example i am holding bitcoin for last 6 months and still holding it. i think the only reason for which i am holding bitcoin is that its price will increase more and after that i will get good profit, and if the price of bitcoin do not increase any more then  i have no reason to hold it and will sell it.
Yes I agree with you I am also holding my bitcoins because of the reason that its price will increase. The price affect everything and every business related to bitcoin as if a trader will see fluctuations then he will be happy and will earn income from that fluctuations in the price. The businessman will also find their budget bigger for their business if the price will increase.
Yes you are right that almost all of the industries related to bitcoin often is affected by the price when the price increase up higher and drop down much lower. Some are happy with it because they are getting the benefit from it wile some are sad because they want a stable price for starting their business with bitcoin.

I think bitcoin price affects the crypto world just like the dollar affects fiat. We can all agree at this moment that altcoins move in reaction to btc's movements same as how other country's currencies are linked to the movement of the dollar. So definitely btc price matters a lot for thw crypto world
Yes i agree price matter because the price affect the crypto. It is challenging to all currency and many other currency are in reaction to Bitcoins.So people now aware bitcoin having a large number of price in a market people are investing day by day.Why just because of price.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:43:05 AM

This is a good thing because it will make us get a huge profit. The real matter is when the price drop, transaction is high fees, and the transaction slower than bank transfer.
For me it depends on what kind of web wallet o wallet did you use the more faster you want the transactions the higher fees that you need. When the price drop it matters to the big whales who keep on buying at cheap price and sell when its peak.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:33:38 AM

What actually matter is not the actual price, it's the trend.
If the price is stable or rising, the adoption increases. People and businesses get more confident in bitcoin and start using it. More miners start up their gears.
If the price is falling, people get scared / suspicious and will go away from bitcoin.

In my personal point of view, the price of bitcoin really matters because many investors are looking on the price pattern before investing their money.  If the price of bitcoin will be stable and promising, more people will be encouraged to use and invest on it. On the other hand, if its price will be unstable and falls regularly, encouraging investors will be hard  and nobody will be interested to use bitcoin because they will think it is just a scam.  If that happen, the future of bitcoin will be doomed. That's the reason why signature campaigns play an important role so bitcoin will be trending.  Then, more people will be educated regarding how does bitcoin works then it will make a way to stabilized  the bitcoin price so, more investors will be encouraged to invest on it.  I have a great trust that as the time goes by, the price of bitcoin will be stable with promising price.
BarbieCasino

Activity: 612

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:49:05 PM

yes no doubt that the price of bitcoin really matter in every field. for me bitcoin price really matter because i have invested a lot of money in bitcoin and if the price of bitcoin goes high it will surely give me good profit.

i think the price of bitcoin plays a very major role in the bitcoin popularity and progress because when the price of bitcoin was not very high before a couple of years ago, majority of the investors were not interested in bitcoin and now in this year the price pump up suddenly so a lot of people and investors attracted towards bitcoin.
yes that is right, no doubt that the price of bitcoin matter a lot and that is all because of the price of bitcoin that is attracting people toward itself. for example in some time when Doge coin was trading high people were giving more preference to it but now as the price of doge so much down therefore no is not even talking about it and not ready to invest a single dollar there. therefore we can say that the price of bitcoin matter.
Yes people are getting attracted and getting attracting by high level price of bitcoin.It is more than other currency.It is 100% save to invest so people are getting invest and getting high income therefore people are coming just because of high price of bitcoin.

BarbieCasino                  ▄▄▄       ▐▄
                 ▄████▄   ▄▄  █▄
               ▄▀██████  ▄ ▐█▄ ██
           ▄▀▀   █▀█████  █ ▐█ ▐█▌
      ▄▄▄█▀      ▐▌ ████▌ ▐█ █▌ ██
  ▄▄█████         █ █████  █ █▌ █▌
▐████████         ▐▄▐████ ▐▌ █  █
▐██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█████      ▐▀
      ▀███▌        ▀▀███
        ███▄
        ▐███
          ▀▀
p r o j e c t
p r o m o t i o n

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
                         ▄▀         ▀█
                        █▀       ▄██  █
                 ▐████▌ █  ███▄▄██▀   █
                 ▐▌     █▄  ▀███▀     █
                 ▐▌      ▀▄         ▄█
       ▄███▄     ▐▌        ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
       █████     ▐▌
       █████     ▐▌
     ▄▄█████▄▄   ▐▌        ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
                 ▐▌      ▀▀         ▀█
                 ▐▌     ▄▌  ███▄▄██   █
                 ▐█▀▀▀  █    ▀███▌    █
                        █▄  ███▀███   █
                         █▄         ▄█
                           ▀▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▀▀
Moderation
S e r i v c e

▓█
▓▓                           ▄▄▄
▓▓                            ▓██
▓▓                          ▄█  ▀
▓▓                █▓▄     ▄█
▓▓               █▀▀▀▀▀▀█▓▌
▓▓     ▐▓▓█▄   ▓▀
▓▓    ▄█    ▀▓▓▌
▓▓  ▄█▀
▓▓
▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social media
  Network
Marketing
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:30:11 PM

Yes and no. Money and price is important and for investors in prime thing how much will they gain if they invest some amount, will price fall or go up. For miners they look to have more coin and less fees which is normal. But for traders they look BTC/alt ratio and how much BTC will they accumulate in trading.

So bottom line in most price matter, especially now with upcoming segwit activation.
This is truth that plenty of people have invested their money in the bitcoin and the price definitely matters to all. If the price was not a matter then we would have not working in the signature campaigns of the bitcoin and the people may have not invested in it because it would be a waste of time. I guess everyone here is expecting a high price of the Bitcoin for a high profit.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:34:12 PM

For me it depends on what kind of web wallet o wallet did you use the more faster you want the transactions the higher fees that you need. When the price drop it matters to the big whales who keep on buying at cheap price and sell when its peak.
can you imagine when you want to do a small transaction but the fee itself have same amount ?

the teansaction went not worth at all. bitcoin was used for small transaction but considering the bitcoin price keep rising up to $3,000 bitcoin are not a small transaction friendly anymore. so ofcourse the price are really matter it could affected a lot of thing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:15:40 AM

yes you are right the price of bitcoin matters a lot because it is the high price of bitcoin that made the people into the use of bitcoin and also a lot of people are involve in bitcoin due to high price and this high price become very useful for the investors traders and bitcoin holders.
Yes almost all the people who are attached with the Bitcoin somehow are happy when the price of bitcoin rise because it is more beneficial for them.
Also when a major country like Japan and now I have heard somewhere in the news that India has legalized bitcoin, I am not sure about the authentication of the news related india but if it happens the Price of the bitcoin will shoot up as we saw it with the Japanese government decision.

bajing
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:21:29 AM

The increase in bitcoin users is very significant, especially in the year 2016-2017 almost all circles in the world began to think about / learn about bitcoin, because they began to pay attention to the price of bitcoin is very expensive, but do you still think that bitcoin prices will continue to rise?I tend to be worried about this, because bitcoin gets easier in the take
If you already know, bitcoin user has increased. why you still asks there is a possibility  of bitcoin price keep increasing. I think the possibility of that still exists because now many people know pnly by holding bitcoin can make the price rise.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:14:41 PM

If you already know, bitcoin user has increased. why you still asks there is a possibility  of bitcoin price keep increasing. I think the possibility of that still exists because now many people know pnly by holding bitcoin can make the price rise.
I think the reason why the number of users of bitcoin is keep on increasing is because of the price of bitcoin that attracts them and made them think that bitcoin is good investment because the price of bitcoin is also keep on rising like the gold so the people are getting into bitcoin and they are buying which makes the demand goes up as well as the price so i think the price really matters here.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:24:59 PM

I think the reason why the number of users of bitcoin is keep on increasing is because of the price of bitcoin that attracts them and made them think that bitcoin is good investment because the price of bitcoin is also keep on rising like the gold so the people are getting into bitcoin and they are buying which makes the demand goes up as well as the price so i think the price really matters here.
In simple explanation, bitcoin keep increasing its price because of strengthen of the demand over supply.  If all its holder keep holding, there would be no reason for volitality then. In this case, price of bitcoin matters.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:36:07 PM

If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.
The price matters the most, the higher the value of it the more people who will be convinced to get 1 of it as an investment. Btc is one of the good start on investing money, the value of it is rising day by day. And in the near future the little money you invest might be a bigger one.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: