Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are THEY? Are they Muslim?  (Read 4244 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:12:19 PM

Don't know who were they but definetely not the human beings. Like I don't understand how can people of pakistan live in such a threat. I am thankful that I live in such a country that I know that tommorrow I will wake up and would be breathing. Feeling sorry for the family of people who died in this attack.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:24:54 PM

Don't know who were they but definetely not the human beings. Like I don't understand how can people of pakistan live in such a threat. I am thankful that I live in such a country that I know that tommorrow I will wake up and would be breathing. Feeling sorry for the family of people who died in this attack.

One way to understand it would be to look at actual words of teachings of radical Islamic Mosques.  If they say to do things like this, then the bad guys are human beings following orders of radical Muslim clerics.  That makes them human, and Muslim.

Pretty simple.   
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:46:26 PM

Here, spreading mischief means making wars, killing people and spreading hatread and violence etc... It perfectly fits with what ISIS and similar groups are doing. I think they haven't see this! Roll Eyes
it also includes leaving their religion as i have pointed out. the terrorists killed these people because they consider them apostates and heretics.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:19:18 PM

Which religion teaches you to kill other humans who belong to your own religion and to kill children who don't even know the meaning of the word religion?

It's disgusting when people blame a religion for a criminal offense and start indirectly defending these criminals.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:56:54 AM

If they are Muslims, even though they may be deluded and incorrect about their religion, they have strong faith and a lot of guts, especially those who give up their lives in suicide bombing.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
gangz

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:21:13 AM

Probably, white people are usually deranged rather than terrorists.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:00:18 AM

One way to understand it would be to look at actual words of teachings of radical Islamic Mosques.  If they say to do things like this, then the bad guys are human beings following orders of radical Muslim clerics.  That makes them human, and Muslim.

Pretty simple.   

Exactly. Every now and then I have seen posts arguing that these people are not Muslims and Islam should not be blamed for their actions. But they conveniently ignore the fact that most of these people are brainwashed in mosques and some of the Islamic charities divert their funds for them. Whenever someone has the balls to counter them, he or she is accused of Islamophobia.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:00:37 AM

If they are Muslims, even though they may be deluded and incorrect about their religion, they have strong faith and a lot of guts, especially those who give up their lives in suicide bombing.
Smiley

You don't need to be brave to give up your life in a suicide bombing, you just have to be dumb enough to be brainwashed.
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:10:47 AM

What someone in Oman told me. "We pray for the Jihadists, that one day they will convert to Islam."

They are not Jihadist, they are Not Muslim, They are Not Human. Can you Imagine that A man can Kill another Person, On the Basis of His religion?
I don't know. They are perhaps more like us than we are comfortable thinking. Many grow up in poverty and corruption. Maybe the only legitimate power they ever knew was the local imam? Those kids are ripe for recruitment by groups who puff them up with delusions of adventure, riches, and respect. That is a powerful message for the disenfranchised. Of course by the time they figure out that they are only killing other Muslims over money, land, oil, and power; its too late. I feel sorry for many of them.
But make no mistake, the game is on. They would kill me and if I had to I would drop the hammer and flip their switch just as quick.

P.S. Abu Alaa al-Afari may have just been killed in an airstrike.

OP is doing the no true scotsman fallacy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Plus, the loophole for killing everyone they want is in the verse he quoted:

First let me tell here an Ayat from Quran:  

If any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole humanity: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole humanity.

Muslims just need to believe little girls going to school is spreading mischief in the land, whatever that means.

you and other muslim haters totally do not understand the meaning of the verse. unless it be means, that is.. remember the Quraan is in Arabic. like you i was perplexed with this quote. so i called a friend, he speaks arabic fluently. i asked him about this, he said in arabic it means that is, but in english there is mistranslation

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:48:41 AM

Smiley

You don't need to be brave to give up your life in a suicide bombing, you just have to be dumb enough to be brainwashed.

Exactly. "Brave" people are not the ones who kill innocent people in suicide bombings. The real brave guys are those who protect innocent people from such barbarous attacks. For some people, guys like Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev might be heroes. But not for me. I believe that guys like Yanis Kanidis and Yevgeny Rodionov are real heroes.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:04:57 AM

Which religion teaches you to kill other humans who belong to your own religion and to kill children who don't even know the meaning of the word religion?

It's disgusting when people blame a religion for a criminal offense and start indirectly defending these criminals.

Correct. These are mentally retarded people . Humanity comes over any religion whether it is hindu, muslims, christians etc. And no religion teaches to kill other humans and how can one kill the innocent children who were just on journey of life to see how beautiful it is.
edward222

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:57:33 AM

yeah, animals just kill their preys as a food for them. Only humans who can kill the others just because of racists, religions, or nations.

Do you hate humans?
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:53:41 PM

yeah, animals just kill their preys as a food for them. Only humans who can kill the others just because of racists, religions, or nations.

Do you hate humans?

i think my words don't mean i hate humans
how can i hate my family, my friends, and myself lol
at this rate i just said that humans can, not must

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:39:02 PM

Correct. These are mentally retarded people . Humanity comes over any religion whether it is hindu, muslims, christians etc. And no religion teaches to kill other humans and how can one kill the innocent children who were just on journey of life to see how beautiful it is.

Yes they were muslims and no doubt about that. Their religion itself teaches them to do so they are given the special training from their own religion and they brainwashed their mentality towards the society I mean how can one give a training to kill some innocent children and people. Ridiculous.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:35:53 PM

Yes they were muslims and no doubt about that. Their religion itself teaches them to do so they are given the special training from their own religion and they brainwashed their mentality towards the society I mean how can one give a training to kill some innocent children and people. Ridiculous.

Historically, though, it certainly has occurred.  What about ritual sacrifices of humans for the gory of God?

South America and Mexico.

UliJonHoth

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:16:12 PM

Historically, though, it certainly has occurred.  What about ritual sacrifices of humans for the gory of God?

Yeah, the Mayans, Aztecs, Incans...all sacrificed people, even children to their "gods". I just don't see any need for religion in an intelligent society, I don't care what others believe in but when you start killing innocents and children, you and your beliefs should not exist.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:11:16 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 01:22:57 AM by Spendulus

Historically, though, it certainly has occurred.  What about ritual sacrifices of humans for the gory of God?

Yeah, the Mayans, Aztecs, Incans...all sacrificed people, even children to their "gods". I just don't see any need for religion in an intelligent society, I don't care what others believe in but when you start killing innocents and children, you and your beliefs should not exist.
I will mention one more thing.  Think back to some ancient time of warring kingdoms, with a continual competition to see who could develop the best warriors.  You could motivate them to a degree with propaganda from childhood as to the virtues of bravery, and fearlessness.  I am sure you could shape the society such that women desired such men.  However, these guys were not totally brainwashed - faced with life or death on the battlefield, many knew it was only for the economic betterment and ego of their warlord or king.

HOWEVER ----- train them that there is an AFTERLIFE, in which their rewards are far in excess of their short, brutal existence on Earth, and now you have added a dimension to the battle.  In short, you have a superior fighting force.

Thus I think we could argue that war and violence were strictly the products of religion, rather than they being the bastardized products of the power hungry posing as religion.

Even after framing the actions of ISIS in this manner, though, one should recognize the fact that even "moderate Muslims" such as frequent this forum, seem all appalled by these barbarians.   Success on the battlefield though, does not care if they are appalled.  It only relates to who actually goes and fights, and how.

Regardless, the concept that religion and it's derivative, The Afterlife, is rooted in warlords and kings desire for better fighters, does not single out Islam.  Does it apply to Islam?  Hell yes.  Do we see some in Islam on suicide missions to kill innocent people on their path to glory in the afterlife?  Sure do.

How about that. 
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:53:03 AM

Am Sorry, am not a Religious person but i can tell you this- Those who kill innocent for any reason , are nor human and do not belong to any religion.
No they are not muslims , they kill indiscriminately without a purpose or maybe what they call a greater purpose. To hell with their purpose .
I hope they die the worst death imaginable .
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:16:49 PM

Human sacrifice has existed in all the continents (with the exception of Oceania). Even Christian sects have performed human sacrifices in the past. The bible contains multiple references to human sacrifice. And it is ongoing even now, in remote parts of Asia (esp. India) and Africa. I am not sure whether it exists in the Americas or not. The last reported incident occurred in 1960 (José Luis Painecur).

Also, check this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4098172.stm
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:49:39 PM

Human sacrifice has existed in all the continents (with the exception of Oceania). Even Christian sects have performed human sacrifices in the past. The bible contains multiple references to human sacrifice. And it is ongoing even now, in remote parts of Asia (esp. India) and Africa. I am not sure whether it exists in the Americas or not. The last reported incident occurred in 1960 (José Luis Painecur).

Also, check this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4098172.stm

Back in the 1970s (I believe) there was a National Geographic piece on the Native Americans who live in the mountains in Southern Colorado. Back then they were a very rugged group who did not accept people from the outside. The barely allowed any "white man" schools. The still spoke colonial Spanish from 300 years before.

It was suggested that they still may have done human sacrifice in the areas around the Sangre de Cristo Mountains (which spread into Northern New Mexico) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sangre_de_Cristo_Mountains.

The Native Americans have probably been "tamed" by now in most of the areas, but be careful and aware when camping and hiking there.

Smiley

EDIT: http://www.preservationnation.org/magazine/2012/summer/sangre-de-cristo.html

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: