Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are THEY? Are they Muslim?  (Read 4244 times)
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:33:35 AM

The muslims who do not like people attaching them with ISIS should just scrap their religion. Islam is hated everywhere i have been to. The damage has been done, either accept whatever Islam says[dont nitpick] or leave your religion
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 07:38:55 AM

The muslims who do not like people attaching them with ISIS should just scrap their religion. Islam is hated everywhere i have been to. The damage has been done, either accept whatever Islam says[dont nitpick] or leave your religion

We accept what Islam says but it doesn't say to kill innocents like ISIS does.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:09:11 PM

I do wonder, Zakir, what would you do if the hard liners like ISIS moved into your area, and told you you had New Instructions regarding how to read the Koran and how to present it to people on the Internet.

Would you do what they said?

Of course if you did not the consequences would be severe.

Just a hypothetical question.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 06:54:09 AM

I do wonder, Zakir, what would you do if the hard liners like ISIS moved into your area, and told you you had New Instructions regarding how to read the Koran and how to present it to people on the Internet.

Np. A good question, I must say.

1. I have read Qur'an and most hadiths. I am not a "scholar" but I know about my religion pretty well. In my region, we both Muslims ans nob-Muslims are living peacefully. Even my religious teachers don't tell to tease or hurt others.

2. It will be hard for ISIS members to persist hereTM.

3. Even if they try to spread it, I won't accept it as I know the rules and teachings. In my nearest mosques, Imam always warn people about wrong faith like this. So I am pretty sure others won't too.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 08:00:19 AM

1. I have read Qur'an and most hadiths. I am not a "scholar" but I know about my religion pretty well. In my region, we both Muslims ans nob-Muslims are living peacefully. Even my religious teachers don't tell to tease or hurt others.

3. Even if they try to spread it, I won't accept it as I know the rules and teachings. In my nearest mosques, Imam always warn people about wrong faith like this. So I am pretty sure others won't too.

I don't mean to barge in but I couldn't help notice that you haven't really addressed the crux of the scenario. I'm sure you realize that a LOT of people, if not most, do not join these extremist groups by choice. Would you still be able to uphold your faith as a true Muslim if they break into your home with guns and threaten violence against your loved ones?
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:03:11 AM

I don't mean to barge in but I couldn't help notice that you haven't really addressed the crux of the scenario. I'm sure you realize that a LOT of people, if not most, do not join these extremist groups by choice. Would you still be able to uphold your faith as a true Muslim if they break into your home with guns and threaten violence against your loved ones?

I agree with your opinion. How can a person denied to be an extremist if he or his family was threatened by them. I don't mean a muslim couldn't uphold his faith. I think this is a police or military task to protect the society and help them against the extremist.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:09:02 AM

A logical question. +10.

Well, I don't know. It depends on how worse the situation is. I probably will go with them but won't kill anybody even if they torture me. Besides, there is an allowance for Muslims that if they fear they will die by following Islam, they can act as a non-Muslim. However, like I said, I can't tell exactly what I will do at that situation. Now, my mind is calm and not disturbed, I can think and imagine many things and possible solutions for that situation. But when I am in that situation, my mind will be very disturbed and I won't be able to think or create/find a solution easily.

tld;dr - It's hard to tell what I will do.

I agree with your opinion. How can a person denied to be an extremist if he or his family was threatened by them. I don't mean a muslim couldn't uphold his faith. I think this is a police or military task to protect the society and help them against the extremist.

You are wrong! They ain't extremists but in fact n00bs.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:55:33 PM

Sunnis are a branch of Islam that really isn't Islam at all. They simply hold to the name of Islam, recognize Muhammad, and follow a few of the Islamic rules loosely. The Sunni religion is about as free as they come. The do and worship whatever they think is spiritual.

True Islam is found in the Muslims who terrorize. That's why they do it. They are being religiously true to Islam. They are the pure Islamites. All this talk about Islam being a peaceful religion is only being done by people ignorant of Islam (even though they might be Muslims), or by liars. In a few cases Islam peace is being talked about by wishful thinkers.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:07:53 PM

you and other muslim haters totally do not understand the meaning of the verse. unless it be means, that is.. remember the Quraan is in Arabic. like you i was perplexed with this quote. so i called a friend, he speaks arabic fluently. i asked him about this, he said in arabic it means that is, but in english there is mistranslation

It doesn't really matter, it's a big book, people will find whatever they need and interpret the way they want t justify their agenda, it's just another big book of multiple choice.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:10:34 PM

Sunnis are a branch of Islam that really isn't Islam at all. They simply hold to the name of Islam, recognize Muhammad, and follow a few of the Islamic rules loosely. The Sunni religion is about as free as they come. The do and worship whatever they think is spiritual.

True Islam is found in the Muslims who terrorize. That's why they do it. They are being religiously true to Islam. They are the pure Islamites. All this talk about Islam being a peaceful religion is only being done by people ignorant of Islam (even though they might be Muslims), or by liars. In a few cases Islam peace is being talked about by wishful thinkers.

Smiley

The funny thing here is if a "muslim" would be peaceful, will you think the contrary or not? I hope you understand what I wanted to say.

you and other muslim haters totally do not understand the meaning of the verse. unless it be means, that is.. remember the Quraan is in Arabic. like you i was perplexed with this quote. so i called a friend, he speaks arabic fluently. i asked him about this, he said in arabic it means that is, but in english there is mistranslation

It doesn't really matter, it's a big book, people will find whatever they need and interpret the way they want t justify their agenda, it's just another big book of multiple choice.

No, I think the native language is most important because it can help "you" to understand better... the other is only a translation.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 08:28:44 PM

The funny thing here is if a "muslim" would be peaceful, will you think the contrary or not? I hope you understand what I wanted to say.

There are peaceful muslims as well and it's not possible that all those who believe in Islam are terrorists or ISIS leaders/members. The issue here is that there are some who interpret the holy book of Islam as one that spreads violence and hate and hence they believe that the religion teaches others to hate. They don't understand that they are actually supporting the words of these evil people (terrorists/ISIS) who spread the wrong message. They are the ones who are responsible for this hatred towards Islam and people just blindly believe them.

People earlier used to believe that Muslims should only marry within their caste and they used to kill others who used to marry hindus and other castes. Now that's not the case and there are so many inter caste marriages which proves that there is a change in the thoughts of many Muslims.

It's wrong if people start cursing the people who are Muslims just because of these terror attacks.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:40:36 PM

Smiley

Of course there are peaceful Muslims. It is simply that they are not very much Muslim. They are quite ignorant of the religion that they claim to be part of. If they are strong Muslims according to the true Islam, then they are not peaceful to non-Muslims (except when they are lying to the non-Muslims), while they are peaceful to other Muslims.

It is like Christians who say they are Christians and ARE Christians. But they don't go to church except on Christmas and Easter. They almost NEVER read any of the Bible. And they hang out at the bars and nightclubs and whore houses, and curse and drink and swear. But they are still Christians.

Real Christians would never do any of these wrong things.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 06:31:48 AM

Smiley

Of course there are peaceful Muslims. It is simply that they are not very much Muslim. They are quite ignorant of the religion that they claim to be part of. If they are strong Muslims according to the true Islam, then they are not peaceful to non-Muslims (except when they are lying to the non-Muslims), while they are peaceful to other Muslims.

It is like Christians who say they are Christians and ARE Christians. But they don't go to church except on Christmas and Easter. They almost NEVER read any of the Bible. And they hang out at the bars and nightclubs and whore houses, and curse and drink and swear. But they are still Christians.

Smiley

I told you guys. BADecker always does this. He knows nothing, nothing about Islam. He just want to post big passages of lies to spread hatred and then conclude, "come to Christianity, the ultimate religion". I have no problem with Christians and BADecker is free to spread the religion he believe but he is contradicting his belief because Bible says not to lie and spread hatred/violence while spreading it. I am saying again, feel free to spread Christianity but don't tell lies.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:51:16 AM

No, I think the native language is most important because it can help "you" to understand better... the other is only a translation.

Not it can't help you to understand better.  Understanding is just about defined as the ability to explain something well.  This means that the translated text is responsible for doing a good or a bad job. 

If the translations are bad, then someone should improve them.  Relapsing into saying you have to read the Koran in arabic to really get it is just an excuse.

No different than the way Catholics used to do masses in Latin. 

Keep the secrets from the masses.

Keep the power.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:00:05 PM

Smiley

Smiley

I told you guys. BADecker always does this. He knows nothing, nothing about Islam. He just want to post big passages of lies to spread hatred and then conclude, "come to Christianity, the ultimate religion". I have no problem with Christians and BADecker is free to spread the religion he believe but he is contradicting his belief because Bible says not to lie and spread hatred/violence while spreading it. I am saying again, feel free to spread Christianity but don't tell lies.

Can't seem to find any Christian terrorists.    Huh

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 12:12:56 PM

Smiley

Smiley

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Even in ISIS there are non-Muslims. The terrorists don't follow Islam and claim they are followers. Even non-Muslims in ISIS who knows nothing or very less about Islam claims they are Muslims or better to say, medias tell they are Muslims. Because of this, you shouldn't spread lies about Islam.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:20:50 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Even in ISIS there are non-Muslims. The terrorists don't follow Islam and claim they are followers. Even non-Muslims in ISIS who knows nothing or very less about Islam claims they are Muslims or better to say, medias tell they are Muslims. Because of this, you shouldn't spread lies about Islam.

Lists of violence directives for Muslims, right out of the Quran: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.

Smiley

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 12:38:03 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Lists of violence directives for Muslims, right out of the Quran: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.

Smiley

Like I said many times, they spread disinformation and also that verses are either mistranslated(possible mistranslation(low chance) or out of context verses. Some people quoted it here and I have replied what it is. Almost all of them were out of context verses and also it is for defense not for killing innocents.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:04:43 PM

Like I said many times, they spread disinformation and also that verses are either mistranslated(possible mistranslation(low chance) or out of context verses. Some people quoted it here and I have replied what it is. Almost all of them were out of context verses and also it is for defense not for killing innocents.

Of course, Muslims rubber band the definition of "defense" to include just about anything they want to do, don't they?

All Palestinian bombings of innocent people are of course "Defense".

USA supports Israel, so it is the "Great Satan", so bombing USA is also good "Defense."

I am not saying Zakir makes these rationalizations but they are very commonly done in the Islamic world. 
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 01:09:38 PM

Of course, Muslims rubber band the definition of "defense" to include just about anything they want to do, don't they?

All Palestinian bombings of innocent people are of course "Defense".

USA supports Israel, so it is the "Great Satan", so bombing USA is also good "Defense."

I am not saying Zakir makes these rationalizations but they are very commonly done in the Islamic world. 

I understand what you are saying but there are rules for starting a war which obviously those terrorists aren't following and furthermore, they aren't following most rules at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: