Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: v5.6.0 ][ Open-Source Pooling Web Software ( MiningFarm )  (Read 57208 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 09:45:45 AM

I have another bigger project I'm currently working on, With my time less available and the lack of monetary gain from donations my interest has hmmm I think I should say has "disinclined" a tid-bit, I should have some testing and the release done by Saturday or so. Thank for your patience

Cheesy

Hi Xen,
we want to release soon.
When you will have fixed the outstanding reward and cashout bugs?

best regards

P.S
and please add the block status invalid.

Code:
{
        "account" : "",
        "category" : "orphan",
        "amount" : 50.25293224,
        "confirmations" : 0,
        "txid" : "790c5494c0a26a520c3cffc0dae536173bedfd4ef512b65db9bbf5613d68f0bb",
        "time" : 1309191321
    }
]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d3c0n808

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 07:04:56 PM

Sorry I've been going through the code, and I still can't figure out how to change the background color on the menu buttons.  I've changed all the images from the image folder to no avail and I cant find the color in the css.  Anyone have any idea where that parameter is located?  Sorry Im not a coder.
openrune

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2011, 07:05:57 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2011, 08:23:44 PM by openrune

Hello all

Well by now we have our first 24h behind us, everything works well! We was able to rise the Hashrate from 2 gh/s yesterday to around 5.5 gh/s today, we thank all who joined us allready and help us rise the hashrate. If you wanna join us feel free to do so:
http://mine.tenobis.com

By now workers hash with an efficiency of 92% to 98%, the hasrate is accurate displayed for every worker aswell as the efficiency rate.

Slow workers with around 5 kh/s have an accurate display for the hashrate.

The  CPU USAGE of Bitcoind and Pushpoold is 2% (i wonder how this will rise when we get more ghashes)

We are still on our first goal, the first BLOCK ! Smiley

we discovered a minor bug that wasnt visible in the beginning:

There is a difference between the top right est. earnings and the est. earnings in the account details.

Wouldnt it be great to see the total of all workers for every miner ??
We wanna specialy thank Xenland for his dedicated work and aswell all others here that support this project!

0 Fee TENOBIS MINE
http://mine.tenobis.com
Dnt mind any donation!
19gD6ZNxSReeNf18A2ftYeDK5uuJ5VDKnu
d3c0n808

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 06:50:13 AM

Still cant get stats update properly here...what was your secret to getting it to work?

did you add the cronjobs to your crontab?  Do you have php cli installed?  your crontab should have a php /Path/to/cronjob
xmasterpx

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 07:19:55 AM

I have another bigger project I'm currently working on, With my time less available and the lack of monetary gain from donations my interest has hmmm I think I should say has "disinclined" a tid-bit, I should have some testing and the release done by Saturday or so. Thank for your patience

Cheesy

Hmm okay ^^
But may rethink that. :>
In my case i donated nothing cause i have nothing that is working. I cant go live at the moment so... i have nothing i could spend.

greetings
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 10:03:03 AM

Indeed I get your point, You haven't advertised your domain to the public yet so there fore you can't get blocks to mine to donate. I was just trying notify anybody that was waiting so they don't get too anxious for the daily updates I've been presenting lately.

*The more you know!  Grin
d3c0n808

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 10:17:53 PM

What kind of time frame do you guys that have it working run in terms of the crontab file? 5minutes? * minutes?

I use */1 for the statsupdater, everything else default /5 /8
d3c0n808

View Profile
July 03, 2011, 04:48:23 PM

Check your mail log and see if php is sending the email out to postfix.   If not then its a problem between php and postfix.  If not its more than likely the relay server your using. 
d3c0n808

View Profile
July 03, 2011, 09:43:55 PM

you don't need to edit the php.ini that much, you'll need to enter the address for the smtp server so in your case 127.0.0.1 port 25 and postfix should pick it up.  Make sure postfix is running on port 25, and then it should send through postfix vs sendmail. 
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 02:34:27 PM

Your an all in one guy, Database programming and a dentist, I bet you can do both at the same time Tongue

But in all seriousness
Could you be more specific and clear about what functions aren't working for you?
I have been following this thread daily and was aware of your mailing problem but it was nothing that I can fix personally(Didn't personally think I was required to butt-in really?)
My software relies on PHP mailing functions which is usually supported on more then 90% out of the box VPS hosting and it is more of a PHP issue then a software it sounds like anyways.(May be config issue)
Anyways I remember about a month ago I had mailing issues with PHP and I never did find a solution except that I reloaded the operating system which is less then ideal for recommending someone for a solution.

I actually did some testing yesterday and posted a bunch of fixes like I announced I would about a week ago.
and in all actuality it took me relativity 4-6 weeks to create this software from scratch, So i think your estimate for how long you've been chipping away is probably a little off.

P.S. Before the update that i mentioned above I have deleted poolstats.php unless github didn't commit it to the request in which this case I would ask your workers/users to ignore the broken link. Thanks mate!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 03:42:51 PM

Thats just it, I have other apps that rely on the same php.ini file and all other mail apps work fine....only the frontend software wont send emails out for registering new clients....pretty important feature to work....are you saying you have fixed something or made an update now? It is very confusing as where to look for when updates are applied......also I dont get the confusion with github, I mean you zip up the files and upload them to the server correct? How do the files keep coming up missing or not extra files included??

That's a really odd problem, I'll look into it further. about the git hub thing I personally liked the part were I zip it up and upload to FTP but I had floods of change log requests every time an update was posted. Someone suggested I use a management system for coders such as Git Hub, I like it in the sense all I must do is type in a few commands and it will scan the code for new changes and update it to the website, However I have had issues with it such as a week ago someone did a pull request and I didn't know what that was. I was pushed into a corner to choose either accept the weird push issue that was reported in the terminal or force it. Thinking I'd break the upload I just accepted the pull then pushed it to the server and I come to find out just about every file had weird series of numbers along with "<<<<<<<<" signs in groups in a line. The code was a messed up to yin yang took about 6 hours to clean up. Long story short I still have problems with it but I backup a lot more to prevent issues like that. Anyways back to git hub, You can go to the git hub page and find the master branch there should be a comparison tool some where on the page(I still have trouble finding it). You can find your version that you downloaded and compare it with another version, it will then show you a list of files with red and green lines. The green lines means those lines were added to the project and the red one means that it was deleted from the project in comparison of each other.

and no none of my fixes were email auth related, Mostly optimizations for databases, some interface touch ups, and although bit coins were distribute correctly it would show up wrong in a few displays such as the stats.php file it would be a few BTC off and I added support for showing which blocks were invalid or orphaned in the stats page. Even tho they were never counted when rewarding users(just to clear any confusion on that)

Hope this helps mate!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 07:30:05 AM

Thats just it, I have other apps that rely on the same php.ini file and all other mail apps work fine....only the frontend software wont send emails out for registering new clients....pretty important feature to work....are you saying you have fixed something or made an update now? It is very confusing as where to look for when updates are applied......also I dont get the confusion with github, I mean you zip up the files and upload them to the server correct? How do the files keep coming up missing or not extra files included??

do you happen to know the methods of how these apps send mail? are they publicly available for the code to look at if so please give me some links to look over the code and I can get something worked out even quicker
d3c0n808

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 02:58:02 PM

Are these other apps web-based mail apps?  Or are they just mail apps running locally.  You may have to edit the sendmail file to use a relay host perhaps.  Also your php.ini what is in your sendmail path?  should be something like usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i This may not be a website problem so much as just a configuration issue.  I would use sendmail, and route that through postfix for an easy fix.  So i think you said your port was 587  so sendmail should have something like this for the relay server localhost:587 and of course your auth if you require one if not you can leave that blank. 
d3c0n808

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 05:15:18 PM

Cant have sendmail and postfix installed at the same time.

All my other web based apps that use the same php.ini file work fine so I know its specific to the front end website.....that is the only one that will not send out emails...I also have a in house mail server as I do domain/web hosting.....I have a very good understanding of how the mail works which is why I am baffled at why these emails wont send......

I appreciate your help more than you know but I had to move to other software as I just couldnt afford to spend any more days/weeks on this project...folks are starting to get ancy and I need to show them something that works well....

I have found several other front ends that work very well out of the box so to speak ....they even inlcluded templates for fast editing to customize to your liking....good stuff!

Thanks again for your time and help.

Np, sorry we couldn't get it working for you... On my box installation took a few minutes, sendmail works fine etc etc.  Not sure why your distro is having an issue.  Once again I'm sorry we could not be of more help.  Im sure its probably something stupid too that was preventing it from working, with linux and webapps it always seems to be something small that makes a much larger problem.  Haha anyhow have a good one man and good luck on the pool.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 12:57:42 AM

BulletHead21, Could you try something out to verify something for me,

If you go into the register.php file search for the following code
Code:
mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);

and change it to

Code:
mail($to, $subject, $message);

Anyway, apparently I forgot the headers variable during clean up maybe possibly this is an issue with your set up?
On top of that I read on another forum about a similar issue with another application that headers didn't play nice with postfix.
Let me know if this works or doesn't and we can get this potential issue out of the way.
phorensic

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 05:36:38 AM

And:
Code:
							//Does this accountbalance meet the `cashoutMinimum`
$accountBalance = $getCredientials->accountBalance;
$cashOutAddress = $getCredientials->sendAddress;
$userId = $getCredientials->userId;
$cashOutMin = getCashoutMin();
echo $cashOutAddress;
Dont know why but $accountBalance, $cashOutAddress are empty :O
at this point. Dont found why
I am experiencing the same bug.  Whe accountDetails tries to send a manual payout the variable is undefined and I get this in my apache log:

Code:
[error] [client xx] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught BitcoinClientException: [0]: sendtoaddress requires a destination address\n\n  thrown in  on line 0, referer: http://xx.com/accountDetails.php

I've tried to recode it over and over again, but $cashOutAddress doesn't seem to get defined, even though the getCredientials->sendAddress command works everwhere else in the page.
phorensic

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 07:35:09 AM

I've come up with a fix for the problem described above.  However, I'm too tired to post it.  I've come to the conclusion that there isn't a single page of this project that works right out of the box.  I have had to hack every single file to get things to work.  Very frustrated at the moment.  I have a feeling there is no testing that occurs before each release.  There are large portions of code--for critical features--that just simply do not, and cannot, work.  I realize I can help by posting commits on github, but I do not have the time to do that while I am trying to diagnose, fix, and add to our pool in production.  Grr.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 09:30:24 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2011, 10:13:15 AM by Xenland

Im looking into this problem now,
I Do test my projects before releasing them;that is i reload my VPS operating system load up bitcoin and start up puspoold and let tesnet run untill i find 2-3 blocks then i do a quick pay out on test net then release it.

I appoligize I shall test more thoroughly to ensure everyone's convenience of install.
As id also like to note i technically haven't published this software we've just been pre beta testing.
I appreciate everyone's input and i can't wait until i can officially release my software for the masses and then i can send some tokens of appreciation towards all the contributors upon selling licenses.

Thanks to all the contributors i wouldn't be here with out you!

Oh yeah, thought i mention that once it release it for production use, there will be some implementation of an install file that will be used just like SMF or other popular webapps out there.

UPdate:I changed the thread title just to make this more apparent.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 09:48:37 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2011, 10:14:02 AM by Xenland

While doing some testing I noticed a wierd bug with testnet, that it says confirms=>86 and category immature... Anybody else think this is wierd?

Oh yeah forgot 120confirms.. duhh!
Its still earlyer here..
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2011, 06:03:15 AM

I've come up with a fix for the problem described above.  However, I'm too tired to post it.  I've come to the conclusion that there isn't a single page of this project that works right out of the box.  I have had to hack every single file to get things to work.  Very frustrated at the moment.  I have a feeling there is no testing that occurs before each release.  There are large portions of code--for critical features--that just simply do not, and cannot, work.  I realize I can help by posting commits on github, but I do not have the time to do that while I am trying to diagnose, fix, and add to our pool in production.  Grr.

It actually dosne't help if you don't help us with information, I realise there is a "bug" but what did you do to recreate this bug?
Does payout address update?
Is payout address setup?
If the payout address is updated, what is your unconfirmed BTC status?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: