Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GreydonIselmoe: Issue resolved  (Read 1904 times)
Zorrocoin (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:46:43 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 09:43:43 AM by Zorrocoin

UPDATE: Issue has been resolved . Magic8Ball payed it. https://blockchain.info/tx/18a35f823c7aa6ffe20185ce0626010a0c9f26346b342908a5bc32c46609185f

As I said earlier :

Ps: I dont need your money, but I want it due to your rude attitude. I will not spend it for me, I will just donate it. Also , for not taking benefit of your situation I will not also attend any other signature campaigns until issue is resolved.

I have just donated it to Sean's outpost.

UPDATE: Issue has not been resolved yet. But it seems it will be done soon. Since I have very limited access to internet , Im changing the title before the settlement. When I have a proper internet I will make a more detailed explanation.

What happened:

I have attended his signature campaign 3 weeks ago. In the middle of second week , he just removed me and 4 other FM without a valid reason. I said I can accept his rude attitude only if he pays for what I posted second week.

However, he didnt pay saying by I didnt reach minimum 10 posts/weekly. Also he claimed my posts were not constructive and good quality.

I object his 2 arguments:
1-)He claimed that I didnt reach 10 posts. This argument would be only meaningful if he waited till Saturday (payout date). But he kicked me out of his campaign at Thursday. So he should pay for my posts.

2-) He claimed my posts were not constructive and (good) quality. I believe my posts were both constructive and good quality. But he kept full members who have worse posts than me , like this. Even he kept paying participants which most of their posts are "SPAMMY", like this.

To sum up, I believe he scammed me by not paying for my posts in second week. My main objection about him that he cannot kick out his participants w/o a *proper reason. He should pay what he did.

Proper reason: A reason that should be clearly stated in the OP and can be confirmed easily by objective people.

Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=223826

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037386.msg11318797#msg11318797

Amount Scammed: 0.0054 BTC
Payment Method: BTC

PM/Chat Logs:

Additional Notes:

He broke his terms a few times. He changed campaign terms mostly. I believe he is either liar or incapable of managing signature campaigns.

Example 1: He raised maximum posts to 80 w/o saying extra conditions and he ALSO updated it in OP. After 2-3 days he changed it to 50 again,(all changes were done same week). When asked, he said it was only valid for new participants which wasnt implied anywhere but just his last post.

Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037386.msg11327118#msg11327118

Example 2: He first said for first 30 people who downloads CREDITS wallet will get 10 CREDITS . But after some time , he reduced 30 to 15 by increasing the reward 10 to 20 . Since only a few people downloaded and asked for a reward , It didnt affect anyone but again he broke his promise.

Links:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037386.msg11223943#msg11223943
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037386.msg11233598#msg11233598

Edit 1: Reference link has been fixed
Edit 2: Fixed his name

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:02:58 AM

Which are the posts you claim have not been paid?
GreydonIselmoe

Activity: 294

Credits [CRE] - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 07:14:59 AM

So, a valid reason for cutting members of the campaign is that, we don't have the bankroll to pay out 30+ users. We shortened out list, and cut off the members which we felt were not giving Credits a good reputation. I PMed each of those 5 Full members personally, explaining why this happened. However, your posts were not to the standards at which we wanted, therefore we removed you from the campaign.

I hope you understand this, and am slightly disappointed you decided to open up a scam accusation thread instead of just handling this with me via PM.

Anyone else have opinions on this?

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
████████████████  C R E D I T S - [C R E]  ███████████████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:21:21 AM

So, a valid reason for cutting members of the campaign is that, we don't have the bankroll to pay out 30+ users. We shortened out list, and cut off the members which we felt were not giving Credits a good reputation. I PMed each of those 5 Full members personally, explaining why this happened. However, your posts were not to the standards at which we wanted, therefore we removed you from the campaign.

I hope you understand this, and am slightly disappointed you decided to open up a scam accusation thread instead of just handling this with me via PM.

Yes i do and you should pay what you have to, he has a point, you never specified exactly the terms or that you could just delete any member you wanted, if you did i wouldnt say anything but you didnt so...
GreydonIselmoe

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 07:23:11 AM

Regarding "breaking promises", I as well as any other campaign manager am allowed to add promotional rates/bonuses at any time at my discretion. We had 2 slots left, and decided to allow THOSE 3 REGISTRANTS to post up 80 times and be paid. I explicitly stated that in the thread multiple times.

Regarding the bonus, we still have only had 4 members come forward asking for the bonus, which they received. I hardly see how this is an issue, seeing how we have a max of 20 users on the campaign.... 15 users would receive MORE CRE as their bonus.

Also, please at least spell my name right, it's GreydonIselmoe.

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
GreydonIselmoe

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 07:24:11 AM

Yes i do and you should pay what you have to, he has a point, you never specified exactly the terms or that you could just delete any member you wanted, if you did i wouldnt say anything but you didnt so...

The point being, if he was going to be paid as if he stayed for the whole week, he would have been paid 0 btc, since he had less than the minimum post count.

Zorrocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:37:56 AM

Which are the posts you claim have not been paid?

Here are my posts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1050283.msg11300430#msg11300430
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1046692.msg11300375#msg11300375
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1052001.msg11300214#msg11300214
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1052001.msg11300102#msg11300102
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1052008.msg11300051#msg11300051
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1051235.msg11294273#msg11294273

Regards...
Zorrocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:42:04 AM

-snip-

The point being, if he was going to be paid as if he stayed for the whole week, he would have been paid 0 btc, since he had less than the minimum post count.

Why dont you want to understand that I didnt leave your campaign but YOU KICKED ME OUT. So, there is no point by saying "You didnt reach minimum post count if you stayed". I just cannot stay when you removed me at Thursday.

And YOU CANNOT remove people in the middle of week just by saying "we have to..." . You should mention it in the OP or wait at least payout day.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:46:24 AM

@GreydonIselmoe Can you confirm whether these posts were made in relevant period?
GreydonIselmoe

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 08:11:51 AM

Yup, they were. Those we're the only 6 posts he made during the period in question, with the 7 day period before that having a total of 3 posts.

Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:57:06 AM

# GreydonIselmoe can remove any poster if he/she judges the posts to be unhelpful to the campaign
# Since removal is done before payment date, the posts till then should be considered and paid according to the rate
# GreydonIselmoe deposited 1 BTC in escrow and has paid regularly, making it clear that he/she was not intending to scam
# Zorrocoin was wrong to have called GreydonIselmoe a scammer and instead should've tried resolving the situation peacefully

My solution:

# GreydonIselmoe pays 0.0054 BTC to Zorrocoin for the 6 posts made. He/she can ask this to be paid from escrow
# Zorrocoin apologizes for calling GreydonIselmoe a scammer, and edits/moves this thread appropriately
Zorrocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:39:04 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 01:32:39 PM by Zorrocoin

# GreydonIselmoe can remove any poster if he/she judges the posts to be unhelpful to the campaign
I agree with that except the removal date. He cannot remove in the middle of week unless he specified in the OP.
One more thing , If he still kept spammish posters like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=498332;sa=showPosts , I dont see any valid point for being removed.

# Since removal is done before payment date, the posts till then should be considered and paid according to the rate

That was only thing I wanted from him for being removal. Please have a look at my first post after being removed. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037386.msg11315085#msg11315085

# GreydonIselmoe deposited 1 BTC in escrow and has paid regularly, making it clear that he/she was not intending to scam

Escrow is OK but he changed terms regularly and this makes him at least untrustable. On the other hand, since he didnt pay me, from my point of view , he deserves a scam accusation.

# Zorrocoin was wrong to have called GreydonIselmoe a scammer and instead should've tried resolving the situation peacefully

I have already tried and explained what I wrote here. At least I told him 3 times, but he regrets to paying repeating the same " You didnt reach minimum post ...". He insisted to not paying. I have accused him about his insist. If he has alreay paid or accepted his fault(I believe he had a fault by removing in the middle of week and not paying when he kept SPAMMISH posters).  So what do you expect from me  rather than openning a scam accusation. For the record, I didnt call him scammer just opened an accusation. If your talk about the scammers link thing , it was just a copy/paste.

# GreydonIselmoe pays 0.0054 BTC to Zorrocoin for the 6 posts made. He/she can ask this to be paid from escrow

# Zorrocoin apologizes for calling GreydonIselmoe a scammer, and edits/moves this thread appropriately

If he pays Ill change my tag but I dont apologize because he didnt paid. Since I have told him more than twice and warned him that if he didnt pay I would open a thread, I think there is no need to apologize. Because he already knew there would be such a thing and refused to pay already.

Edit: Fixed spelling and wrong quote
Miftach

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:00:59 PM

i have some problem with zorrocoin
i was make more than 50 post before i removed from credit's campaign
and he said i make spam post on micro earning always said about faucet
but he never make rules like that Sad
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037386.msg11346601#msg11346601
and he remove us two/three days before payment, it is so unfair i guess
Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:57:24 PM

Which are your posts you are claiming were not paid for?
Miftach

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:10:51 PM

58 post magic88ball Smiley
from 255 to 313
we hope we can get fairness thank you
GreydonIselmoe

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:16:03 PM

from 255 to 313

In my opinion (and seeing how it was my campaign, my opinion should be the only one that counts), these posts are not quality. All of your posts were the same length, spaced to appear like a lot of text, and always in the same subforum - micro earnings.

It seemed more like you were just abusing post count and spamming to receive a high payout.

Miftach

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:46:51 PM

spam or not is subjective Smiley
but your attitude so bad i never see campaign like this
remove participants two days before payments
at least you remove us after first payment if you don’t like our post style
and my sig camp now still pay my "faucet post"
and i like that section
i think not only me who’s disappointed with your attitude Smiley
Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:10:36 AM

from 255 to 313

After checking through those posts, I thin you are lucky not be banned.

Neither of GreydonIselmoe and Zorrocoin has accepted my solution. The funds stay locked for now.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 10:19:15 AM

If I may, Zorrocoin's posts mentioned in this thread don't look spammy but it may not be high quality. IMHO Zorrocoin should be paid for those 6 posts considering he was banned before the period ends.

GreydonIselmoe

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 07:53:25 PM

By all means, pay zorrocoin his deserved amount, my opinion clearly wasn't proper. Magic8Ball I'm okay with you paying him out via the held BTC Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: