Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Game of [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] GREED [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]  (Read 42877 times)
SIX3P0

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:04:31 PM

Its all in this forum and in cryptocointalk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:04:36 PM

The staking time has been talked about over and over, mine took like 24 hours. Dev changed from 8h-4h not to make it exactly 4 hours, but to half the very long stake time. Before it was taking days to mature for some people. Also its been stated before that it seems larger amounts stake faster, and some low amounts(under 1 coin) never seem to stake

Very valid point it was discussed before, best is to have at least 1 coin for staking and if split make sure you do not split it to less than 1 coin.
johncassa

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:12:02 PM

The staking time has been talked about over and over, mine took like 24 hours. Dev changed from 8h-4h not to make it exactly 4 hours, but to half the very long stake time. Before it was taking days to mature for some people. Also its been stated before that it seems larger amounts stake faster, and some low amounts(under 1 coin) never seem to stake
Then the Dev must move the DPos at block at least 12000 otherwise everyone who bought the greed today risk of skip the DPOs at block 11000.
In the OP the Dev had to write that maturation time of the coin can also be 12/24 hours.
andrepierre

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:18:28 PM

Then the Dev must move the DPos at block at least 12000 otherwise everyone who bought the greed today risk of skip the DPOs at block 11000.
In the OP the Dev had to write that maturation time of the coin can also be 12/24 hours.

How many coins do you have in your wallet, because honestly for me everything work right.
johncassa

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:21:17 PM

I have 4 coins split to 1 coin
andrepierre

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:23:37 PM

I really hope it will mature in the next few hours, should happen so fingers crossed.
johncassa

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:25:37 PM

I really hope it will mature in the next few hours, should happen so fingers crossed.
Ok, let's hope. thanks
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 12:16:03 AM

Guys, not hitting block 11000 till like 18 hours. 4 hours is plenty of time to mature.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

johncassa

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:18:41 AM

Guys, not hitting block 11000 till like 18 hours. 4 hours is plenty of time to mature.
It seems that the time to mature the coins for the stake can take up to 12 hours and beyond.
After nearly 9 hours my coins are not yet mature for the stake.
SIX3P0

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:25:42 AM

It seems that the time to mature the coins for the stake can take up to 12 hours and beyond.
After nearly 9 hours my coins are not yet mature for the stake.

The POS phase will prob last days, so you are alright  Wink
johncassa

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:41:10 AM

Hi Dev, there is a problem in the new wallet because after 527 confirmations and 10 hours my wallet not staking because I have not a mature coins.
If there are problems in the new wallet you have to lock the DPos and solve them.
nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:44:55 AM

what about us poor guys who only have like 0.15 in the wallet?

mine has been staking for ages, has 1730 confirmations and it still says no mature coins  Sad
johncassa

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:55:43 AM

Virustotal detected virus...BScope.Malware-Cryptor.Toxic

Either a false positive or the same wallet used by many coins is infected haha.

If you don't trust it you'll have to build your own wallet. This is the release.

none of your other wallets tested positive for virus, so y this one?
FOR DEV:
It is not that the new wallet there is a virus that blocks the stake if you have a high number of greed?
Now I tried to send 1 greed in wallet in another PC to see if it stake work fine or not.
If the stake work fine means that in the new wallet there is a virus and then this coin is a big scam.
I think the virus blocks the wallet with too much greed in the way that Dev is the only one to make big Pos.

In the next hours will let you know.

I hope to be wrong

545 confirmations - over 10 hours - no mature coin - No reply from Dev
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:04:31 AM

Dude, you want special attention or something? take it easy with your spamming and red letters.

Now about your theory with the virus/staking: What the actual fuck?  Roll Eyes

You should just sell your coins and move on.

If you don't trust it you'll have to build your own wallet. This is the release.

FOR DEV:
It is not that the new wallet there is a virus that blocks the stake if you have a high number of greed?
Now I tried to send 1 greed in wallet in another PC to see if it stake work fine or not.
If the stake work fine means that in the new wallet there is a virus and then this coin is a big scam.
I think the virus blocks the wallet with too much greed in the way that Dev is the only one to make big Pos.

I hope to be wrong

545 confirmations - over 10 hours - no mature coin.[/b][/color]

johncassa

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:08:01 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 02:25:35 AM by johncassa

Dude, you want special attention or something? take it easy with your spamming and red letters.

Now about your theory with the virus/staking: What the actual fuck?  Roll Eyes

You should just sell your coins and move on.

FOR DEV:

I hope to be wrong

545 confirmations - over 10 hours - no mature coin.[/b][/color]

I do not sell anything and I write with color I want.
And if I find that there is a virus in the wallet I write with all the colors of the editor
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 03:07:28 AM

I don't think there is any virus, but no way in hell are coins maturing in 4 hours.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money