Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:23:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [RELC] RelCoin - In-app token for RELNUZ - development underway!  (Read 17490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 10:42:58 AM

i hope this will be a fair launch... to many scam launches in last while

Theres on thing I can assure you notsofast won't do, and thats launch a scam.

I appreciate the vote of confidence Prospecta.

The past year plus of work the Relnuz team has been putting into this sure doesn't look like a scam to me. Like any new venture there's a chance we could fail due to any number of factors, but we have a good team and a good plan. You should remember, though, that cryptocurrency launches aren't so much investments as they are speculation. You're not owning a piece or a share of an actual company, but you are mining and staking to secure the token that we plan to integrate into the platform we've built, and that token has the chance of becoming more valuable once we've successfully integrated it.

I'm really glad for the support of the cryptocurrency community and will do everything I can to keep earning a good reputation in the space because I believe that's more valuable than any mining/trading profits. Fear, uncertainty, and doubt are realities that I'm going to attempt to neutralize with a minimum of work, since they distract from the actual productive and creative work with "maintenance". I've watched how some other teams have dealt with it and will take appropriate measures. If FUD gets out of hand I will very likely make this thread read-only with clear directions to where the legitimate discussions are actually taking place.

tl:dr; FUD gets in the way of our real work. If there's basis I'll address it, if it's baseless it will be ignored and neutralized.

twitter.com/notsofast
red5standingby

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:52:32 PM

Well done. It is nice to see a well thought out project come to life rather than a hack job. There's been enough of them for a lifetime. Looking forward to launch day.
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 01:51:05 AM

posting so i wont forget to mine/buy this

pls ignore
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 04:06:19 AM

pls ignore

hee hee there's a watch button you silly goose ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
sashacoin

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:05:34 AM

Thumbs up. Looks like a real genuine project, I wish you the best of luck. Will keep following.
azwccc

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:09:02 AM

I thought this stopped. Why it got digged up again

Bitrated user: azwccc.
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 11:13:53 AM

Thumbs up. Looks like a real genuine project, I wish you the best of luck. Will keep following.

Thanks! I'm aiming to deliver it as a real genuine project.

I thought this stopped. Why it got digged up again

There's been a bit of a learning curve to develop the Relnuz software beta so it took a lot longer than our original deadline goal to do it right.

The whole thread hasn't become too long to read-- please read over the updates.

twitter.com/notsofast
sigwo

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 12:25:34 PM

pls ignore

I think he is a fish.
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 12:57:57 PM

pls ignore

I think he is a fish.

Good to know RELC is attracting interest from multiple animal phyla. Mammals, geese, fish so far.

twitter.com/notsofast
pol5
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:44:40 AM

Good luck, I'm watching   Smiley
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 12:36:23 PM

Keeping an eye on this one for sure.

gl

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:09:51 PM

Did you decide on full ninja or semi ninja?

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 08:37:44 PM

We decided that ninja launches aren't totally fair, but that cryptocurrency people who keep tabs on new launches daily deserve a shot at being first to the feeding trough. And a fair launch is very important.

So the official plan as it stands is to announce the launch by a countdown timer 24 hours in advance. I think that's enough time to get ready. I'm aiming for it to be evening in Eastern Standard time, in fairness to the Toronto-centric launchpad where we plan to test and prove the Relnuz concept.

All the coin specs and full ANN information will be posted at the time the countdown starts, as well as a comprehensive FAQ that I'm hoping you all point each other to, so that if I get swamped with messages etc., all the need-to-know information is still accessible immediately, even if I'm not.

I've been discussing with Alex from BlockTalk the possibility of a "live launch" where we mine the genesis block live on video, and once the PoW chain is up and running, I demo the Relnuz beta software on a test device. This will be tricky to coordinate on top of a launch, not to mention the risk of embarrassment if there's a permanent video record of the launch not going smoothly... but hey, nothing ventured nothing gained, right? In any case, we agreed it would be super cool to try, so if we can sort out the logistics, we will make an attempt.

twitter.com/notsofast
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:48:18 PM

We decided that ninja launches aren't totally fair, but that cryptocurrency people who keep tabs on new launches daily deserve a shot at being first to the feeding trough. And a fair launch is very important.

So the official plan as it stands is to announce the launch by a countdown timer 24 hours in advance. I think that's enough time to get ready. I'm aiming for it to be evening in Eastern Standard time, in fairness to the Toronto-centric launchpad where we plan to test and prove the Relnuz concept.

All the coin specs and full ANN information will be posted at the time the countdown starts, as well as a comprehensive FAQ that I'm hoping you all point each other to, so that if I get swamped with messages etc., all the need-to-know information is still accessible immediately, even if I'm not.

I've been discussing with Alex from BlockTalk the possibility of a "live launch" where we mine the genesis block live on video, and once the PoW chain is up and running, I demo the Relnuz beta software on a test device. This will be tricky to coordinate on top of a launch, not to mention the risk of embarrassment if there's a permanent video record of the launch not going smoothly... but hey, nothing ventured nothing gained, right? In any case, we agreed it would be super cool to try, so if we can sort out the logistics, we will make an attempt.

Sounds good. Like a fair launch protocol from wave 2 alts.

Pass protected rar wallets and everything. Just remember never give any pools the password first.

Never seen one launch go smooth if any pools have the wallet passwords first. Always one will jump the gun.

Ninja = open for allegations of low competition dev mining.

SDHarley

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 09:37:47 PM

I've been out of altcoins for a while but just getting back into it, and this one sounds interesting, so will be watching Smiley

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 09:42:07 PM

I've been out of altcoins for a while but just getting back into it, and this one sounds interesting, so will be watching Smiley

Cool, I'm honoured that you found Relcoin interesting enough to rekindle some interest in altcoins again. I will do my very best to make it worthwhile.

twitter.com/notsofast
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:07:39 PM

Cool, I'm honoured that you found Relcoin interesting enough to rekindle some interest in altcoins again. I will do my very best to make it worthwhile.

any news on release date?
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 06:21:09 PM

any news on release date?

None yet. Please see post #53.

twitter.com/notsofast
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:45:27 PM

What type the PoW algo will be? ASIC, GPU friendly, CPU-only or something new?

Thanks and good luck!

Not your keys, not your coins!
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 11:01:56 AM

What type the PoW algo will be? ASIC, GPU friendly, CPU-only or something new?

Thanks and good luck!

PoW algorithm will be scrypt.

twitter.com/notsofast
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: