Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:39:14 AM

Give it up makebelieve. You have been crying the entire time in this thread and i've been sitting back watching your story unfold. I can't wait for someone to buy your coins and we won't have to hear from you again.

another shill --- and my favorite part of your comment-- "I can't wait for someone to buy your coins" - lol -- if you are high and mighty on the coin - buy them instead of waiting for another person, or is your faith in the coin that shallow

There ya go, a nice big buy order for you that will still give you some profit.  Take it or leave it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:39:39 AM

put your money where your mouth is---they are for sell on Bittrex--- either you are part of the Dev team or are blind--- i tried to bow out without arguing but that cannot happen with people like you

Why is it that Fudders always have to explain their exit with some type of "conspiracy" - i.e. inside scam, Dev advantage, improper coding, etc? Just dump your coins and GTFO. Just saying.Hasta la vista.

Ok shill...
Shill
NORTH AMERICAN (informal)
noun
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
verb
act or work as a shill.

I am neither a hawker, swindler, or a gambler. I don't like to hawk my personal possessions, and I sure as hell wouldn't gamble with my hard earned BTC. I have only MADE money on Synergy from day one. I, unlike you apparently, know a good investment when I see it. I have no connection to Synergy other than being an investor. I will put your mind at ease and clue you in to the fact that I am not a part of the development team, and I do not now, nor will I ever, scam my fellow miners. It would be like shooting myself in the foot. In order for cryptocurrency to develop into what I am sure you, as well as I, want to see - a stable, highly adoptable, accepted world-wide, method of payment - we will need to work together to accomplish this task.   There are many shills out there, my friend. However - so sorry to dissapoint you - I am not one of them. I merely have faith in this coin and see it going far. However, if you do not have faith in this coin, or once did and merely lost faith then fair enough. Move on.  You don't have to blame someone else, or something else, for your lost faith. Just move on. That is merely the point I was trying to make.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:43:26 AM

put your money where your mouth is---they are for sell on Bittrex--- either you are part of the Dev team or are blind--- i tried to bow out without arguing but that cannot happen with people like you

Why is it that Fudders always have to explain their exit with some type of "conspiracy" - i.e. inside scam, Dev advantage, improper coding, etc? Just dump your coins and GTFO. Just saying.Hasta la vista.

Ok shill...
Shill
noun
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
verb
act or work as a shill.

I am neither a hawker, swindler, or a gambler. I don't like to hawk my personal possessions, and I sure as hell wouldn't gamble with my hard earned BTC. I have only MADE money on Synergy from day one. I, unlike you apparently, know a good investment when I see it. I have no connection to Synergy other than being an investor. I will put your mind at ease and clue you in to the fact that I am not a part of the development team, and I do not now, nor will I ever, scam my fellow miners. It would be like shooting myself in the foot. In order for cryptocurrency to develop into what I am sure you, as well as I, want to see - a stable, highly adoptable, accepted world-wide, method of payment - we will need to work together to accomplish this task.   There are many shills out there, my friend. However - so sorry to dissapoint you - I am not one of them. I merely have faith in this coin and see it going far. However, if you do not have faith in this coin, or once did and merely lost faith then fair enough. Move on.  You don't have to blame someone else, or something else, for your lost faith. Just move on. That is merely the point I was trying to make.

I appreciate that and apologize for calling you a shill...

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:43:46 AM

Give it up makebelieve. You have been crying the entire time in this thread and i've been sitting back watching your story unfold. I can't wait for someone to buy your coins and we won't have to hear from you again.

another shill --- and my favorite part of your comment-- "I can't wait for someone to buy your coins" - lol -- if you are high and mighty on the coin - buy them instead of waiting for another person, or is your faith in the coin that shallow

There ya go, a nice big buy order for you that will still give you some profit.  Take it or leave it.

no thanks..

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:54:16 AM

Ok shill...
Shill
noun
verb
act or work as a shill.

I appreciate that and apologize for calling you a shill...

Fair enough. Accepted. And I apologize for calling you a Fudder.
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:22:08 AM

There ya go, a nice big buy order for you that will still give you some profit.  Take it or leave it.

no thanks..

Yup, that big dev wallet is growing and growing and growing. You are going to have to dump dude. It's called COMPOUNDING. That thing is humongous.

It's going to break 100k tonight, holy moses. I'm going to dump if you don't. My coins are on the way.

Thanks for turning me on to this problem. I owe a lot to you. I'm still going to make about 250% profit.

Thank you thank you!!!!!

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:33:15 AM

I do not think it has worked well for a lot of people.  I appreciate you doing the leg work to show there was something wrong.  I think I will sell my coins also while I can still sell them for something.  I do not have as many as you but I have a couple of thousand. It will not do me any good to hold on to them for 30 days if at the end of the 30 days the coin is worth a lot less.  I really liked this coin but the unfair staking advantage some people have has made it to risky to hold on to this coin.  I wish the Dev would have forked again and everyones wallets should have been reset, but it did not happen that way. 

Oh wow another person to be thankful too. I can't wait until I get all these transactions sent over there.

You are truly doing the world a favor.

I will feel bad taking makebelieve's chance to sell from him considering the wonderful thing he's doing for me, but it's every man for himself in this dog eat dog world.

Thank you again, what a pure soul you are and to know the minds of the devs. It is really wonderful to see such clairvoyance.

tx42

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:40:00 AM

Buy wall is gone. It was fake.

Makebelieve it looks like we have both screwed up here tonight. I lost so much coin age. I know you did too and you were just trying to do the world a favor.

This is horrible, you are such a good person with a pure heart and now look at what has happened. You could have dumped for a good profit and the opportunity is gone.

So sad so sad.

tx42

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:52:34 AM

And then where is the dev. Oh he left it's so horrible. It's been so long since he posted and the fake buy walls are coming down and makebelieve is holding big bags while that dev wallet only grows EXPONENTIALLY.

Could it get any worse?

I bet the devs are going to take out every sell tonight.

Makebelieve you should dump before my coins get to trex, really, since your heart is the most pure here. The buy wall at 6200 is next, I can feel it and then the lament, where will you be 4k 3k 2k?

Oh it's horrible horrible.

Live4Crypto

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:57:14 AM

Oh boy, next thing you know emiliomann will be here followed shortly by the SDC troll army.

At least it'll bring the post count up.

Then comes bobsurplus, ryan pumper and all the other wannabe's out there...   When someone with half a brain finally realizes what's going on here this is going to be epic.
fudsurplus

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:58:19 AM

And then where is the dev. Oh he left it's so horrible. It's been so long since he posted and the fake buy walls are coming down and makebelieve is holding big bags while that dev wallet only grows EXPONENTIALLY.

Could it get any worse?

I bet the devs are going to take out every sell tonight.

Makebelieve you should dump before my coins get to trex, really, since your heart is the most pure here. The buy wall at 6200 is next, I can feel it and then the lament, where will you be 4k 3k 2k?

Oh it's horrible horrible.

I have to agree with your assessment. In my opinion this is going to epicycle fail. If I were the dev I would be dumping it hard now, get in before the suckers who fell for this.
tx42

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:07:53 AM

I have to agree with your assessment. In my opinion this is going to epicycle fail. If I were the dev I would be dumping it hard now, get in before the suckers who fell for this.

No, I'm sticking with makebelieve on this one, our leader to a more pure crypto universe.

I'm going to hold my stagnant bags while that dev wallet grows EXPONENTIALLY. It will feel good to miss the profit and staking rewards because the self-righteousness I have is more important than trading for a profit.

Just know that since I am taking makebelieve's lead, I am better than you because of the purity in my heart.

ktfutura

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:13:17 AM

Congratulations!

Dev wallet has cracked 100k!

http://cryptobe.com/address/SkYohDwGnJXiR3f98TZN46SDk3oBmPEuWq

Balance: 100038.61237992 SNRG

Your prize is you all get fucked.
tx42

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:14:37 AM

Congratulations!

Yeah, makebelieve has that sell wall up though. Let's all go buy it.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Live4Crypto

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:21:09 AM

Congratulations!

Yet not a single coin has moved...or am I missing something?
tx42

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:34:14 AM

Why would somoene want to try and dump 20k at that price? Crazy.

Those 20,400 are mine... I do not want to proceed with this coin-- I have yet to see Turbo Stake work correctly, my wallet hasn't worked properly a single day- and I do not want a guarantee of coins only if I hold them for the entire 30 days...

To me, a properly working Stake, a working wallet and Turbo Stake that increases instead of decreasing would have been sufficient...

You are going to be saying that that 8300 sat buy wall would have been sufficient...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:36:21 AM

No, I'm sticking with makebelieve on this one, our leader to a more pure crypto universe.

I'm going to hold my stagnant bags while that dev wallet grows EXPONENTIALLY. It will feel good to miss the profit and staking rewards because the self-righteousness I have is more important than trading for a profit.

Just know that since I am taking makebelieve's lead, I am better than you because of the purity in my heart.

Since you insist I stay here and tell the truth -- i will take you up on the offer and stick around--

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:37:17 AM

Why would somoene want to try and dump 20k at that price? Crazy.

Those 20,400 are mine... I do not want to proceed with this coin-- I have yet to see Turbo Stake work correctly, my wallet hasn't worked properly a single day- and I do not want a guarantee of coins only if I hold them for the entire 30 days...

To me, a properly working Stake, a working wallet and Turbo Stake that increases instead of decreasing would have been sufficient...

You are going to be saying that that 8300 sat buy wall would have been sufficient...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh master, i wish i knew as much as you -  Grin

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:38:14 AM

There is no one on this thread that knows what in the heck they are talking about -- what a joke --

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:38:49 AM

Congratulations!

Yet not a single coin has moved...or am I missing something?

yes, the second and third wallet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: