Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:39:37 AM

Makebelieve, when you try to salvage the situation by sending your coins back to your wallet, can you send them to the same address so I can see how much stake you missed?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:41:27 AM

Hey GrandPa, I think you have a pretty good coin.  What you need to do is get rid of all the idiots - there seem to be about 5-7 of them in the last 2 pages alone feeding off of each other.

Anyway, i want to discuss a couple of things with you and will send a PM to you ---

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:52:37 AM

Makebelieve, when you try to salvage the situation by sending your coins back to your wallet, can you send them to the same address so I can see how much stake you missed?

no, i think it was when the Dev had me BootStrap and I lost 1500 coins including those -- so what is your point, to prove I was right

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
ktfutura

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:55:37 AM

Hey GrandPa, I think you have a pretty good coin.  What you need to do is get rid of all the idiots - there seem to be about 5-7 of them in the last 2 pages alone feeding off of each other.

Anyway, i want to discuss a couple of things with you and will send a PM to you ---

grandpa too old and died.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:56:25 AM

no, i think it was when the Dev had me BootStrap and I lost 1500 coins including those -- so what is your point, to prove I was right

oh, it was you taking it out of context again -- the other pic posted with that showed the wallet was frozen and prior to that I showed I was on the correct blockchain --

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
tx42

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:03:01 AM

No my point is that you missed a nice buy wall and that I know your address, so if you send them back, I can see how you lost over 48 hours + your multiplier here.

tx42

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:06:24 AM

There is no one on this thread that knows what in the heck they are talking about -- what a joke --

You do!

Yet not a single coin has moved...or am I missing something?

yes, the second and third wallet

Here's the second:

SPkh5q8MDWnKMqMYonr7UBCuvzsAegQwVL   Balance: 22739.15277393 SNRG

tx42

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:08:40 AM

You didn't lose the coins retard.

You obviously don't understand how cryptos work. My advice to you since you are too dumb for this is to dump your 20k coins and get out while you can salvage a profit.

I've never seen a sell wall like that get eaten up, especially when the entire network is producing coins at a record pace. It's not just the devs wallet growing exponentially. It's every wallet.

And your wallet is dead. 0 balance. Bittrex isn't going to turbostake for you.

MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:13:22 AM

No my point is that you missed a nice buy wall and that I know your address, so if you send them back, I can see how you lost over 48 hours + your multiplier here.

they never left my wallet until today -- those 1500 coins were lost because they were not confirmed and when i bootstraped the wallet they did not reappear in my wallet

OVRGRO

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:16:47 AM

then explain this tweet... from you "whocares ‏@TheBTCdoc Jun 2

I expected Synergy $SYRG to be a great coin -- Turns out I was wrong - it is just another SCAM - Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1070124.460 … @SynergyCoin
11 retweets 1 favorite"

also sorts of fudding liars up in this thread  Roll Eyes
MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:20:07 AM

You didn't lose the coins retard.

You obviously don't understand how cryptos work. My advice to you since you are too dumb for this is to dump your 20k coins and get out while you can salvage a profit.

I've never seen a sell wall like that get eaten up, especially when the entire network is producing coins at a record pace. It's not just the devs wallet growing exponentially. It's every wallet.

And your wallet is dead. 0 balance. Bittrex isn't going to turbostake for you.

Here is my wallet after the Dev's advice of bootstrapping - and to prove you wrong again

tx42

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:21:35 AM

they never left my wallet until today -- those 1500 coins were lost because they were not confirmed and when i bootstraped the wallet they did not reappear in my wallet

Good god you are clueless. I'm serious, you need to read a basic primer on crypto.

You didn't lose any coins. Everything in and out of your wallet goes into the block chain. If you synced from a valid chain then your balance is rectified.

If you made a transaction to a chain and it showed up in a block explorer, then your wallet is rectified.

If you saw 1500 coins in there and then they disappeared on the valid chain, then the 1500 coins were never in there. You can show a picture, but a picture is just a bunch of colored pixels. It is not the cryptographic proof that is stored in the block chain.

I'm telling you, if you think pictures are better proof than bitcoin cryptography, then have $100 on me.

skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:22:10 AM

Just hear me out, and be open and understanding to what I am about to say, please. It will only take a few minutes of your time, and, if after reading you disagree, you can tell me to fuck off and I'll say not another word.
  You know. Isn't there a point when enough is enough? Enough of the name calling. Enough of the scamming. Enough of the Dev running away from something he created. Enough of the drama?
  I had a sort of epiphany from some interaction earlier on this thread that I was involved in, and wanted to ask a few questions and state a few things.
 Aren't we all gathered together for the good of one thing that we all have in common as miner's, investors, and creators? Don't we all wish to see cryptocurrency grow to be accepted just like the American Dollar, the Chinese Yuan, the Japanese Yen, etc.
  I believe that the name calling, scamming, Dev deserting, drama, etc. only hurts the future growth & development of the thing that brought us all here in the first place - cryptocurrency. I think we should all work together, if not as friends, then at least as allies to make cryptocurrency evolve into a world-wide accepted form of payment. I don't know about you, but I would love to be able to go to my local gas station and not just have the option to pay with cash, check, or credit card, but with cryptocurrency as well. We've got a long way to go before that will happen. However, I don't think it will ever happen if we can't all work together to achieve that goal, and leave, if not behind, at least aside for the time being, all of the name calling, drama, scamming, and so on.
  Now, I am not bringing religion into this, I am merely stating an example so as to state what has assimilated due to this thread and the so-called epiphany that I had earlier. The early Christians gathered together and created what is now known as the Nicene (or Apostle's) creed. It was a profesion of faith adopted to bring together in unity all of the Christians to proclaim their one divine and united beliefs as a whole.
  I envisioned a coin, the "Creed" coin if you will, that will carry with it a profession of cryptoenthusiasts. It would state the united and community wide purpose of cryptocurrency as a whole. As miners, investors, developers, creators, etc. we could all come together and all agree on what is stated in the Creed of Cryptoenthusiasts, and sealed by the "Creed" coin. I would have high hopes that this coin would end, at least for the time being, all the drama abundant in the community today, and we could all work together to move the world of cryptocurrency forward faster than ever before possible, and at an exponential pace.
  I don't know, maybe it's all just a crazy dream. Maybe I need to get my head examined. However, it is a good thought, at least I think so. Dev, since this all came about in your thread, and I hijacked your thread due to it (sorry about that). if you think that is a promising idea, you are free to use it in one of your future coin endeavors. I wouldn't know the first thing about getting the development started. I still have some BASIC and a few PASCAL lines floating around in my brain from High School Intro to Comp Programming, Mrs Sparkman Room 12. C++ is far out of reach, and Ruby on Rails, as far as I know, was the prologue to Thomas the Tank Engine.
  Thank you all for taking the time to read. I am sorry if I bored you, or if I offended anyone in any way, it was just something I felt I needed to say. I laid myself bare, so please don't be cruel, or bash me. I just needed it said, it needed to escape from inside that which it has been building up these past couple months reading and interacting on this forum. Thanks for letting me be me. Adieu for this eve.

tx42

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:24:37 AM

Here is my wallet after the Dev's advice of bootstrapping - and to prove you wrong again

In your confused mind you have proved me wrong because you are confused.

Those are orphaned stakes. You didn't "lose" those.

MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:26:28 AM

Good god you are clueless. I'm serious, you need to read a basic primer on crypto.

You didn't lose any coins. Everything in and out of your wallet goes into the block chain. If you synced from a valid chain then your balance is rectified.

If you made a transaction to a chain and it showed up in a block explorer, then your wallet is rectified.

If you saw 1500 coins in there and then they disappeared on the valid chain, then the 1500 coins were never in there. You can show a picture, but a picture is just a bunch of colored pixels. It is not the cryptographic proof that is stored in the block chain.

I'm telling you, if you think pictures are better proof than bitcoin cryptography, then have $100 on me.

I understand-- what you are missing is this--- I verified I was on the correct chain per the Dev's instructions-- then that happened -- so I either lost them or I was told to do the wrong thing by the Dev

tx42

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:26:54 AM

tl;dr

Just ask the dev of your favorite coin if you can help.

tx42

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:30:45 AM

I understand-- what you are missing is this--- I verified I was on the correct chain per the Dev's instructions-- then that happened --

If the dev told you a chain was correct, then he was wrong too. It's not like he's norad and has 1000 monitors with all the chains. If he screwed up, and told you the wrong chain then chances are the same thing happened to his wallet if he was staking.

megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:36:18 AM

I understand-- what you are missing is this--- I verified I was on the correct chain per the Dev's instructions-- then that happened -- so I either lost them or I was told to do the wrong thing by the Dev

Dude there is no way to "lose" coins by doing a bootstrap.  If you did "lose" coins they were orphans if you understood how crypto works you would understand you can't just "lose" coins on a blockchain like that.  It was obviously a bad chain you were on. During all the updating I myself staked a bunch of blocks in a row and ended up on my own chain.  It even was same block count as correct chain for a minute.  When I synced to the correct chain I "lost" those stakes as well but I didn't lose anything because I never had them.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:36:28 AM

I understand-- what you are missing is this--- I verified I was on the correct chain per the Dev's instructions-- then that happened --

If the dev told you a chain was correct, then he was wrong too. It's not like he's norad and has 1000 monitors with all the chains. If he screwed up, and told you the wrong chain then chances are the same thing happened to his wallet if he was staking.

That is my point, none of this has happened to that wallet-- and there is the dilemma - I had a large percentage of the bag (about 8-10%) and with all the bad advice and revisions that has shrunken and I still was not staking correctly...

BTW - I asked kilo17 to tweet that a few days ago (i do not have a twitter account) and have asked him to please remove that tweet, which is why he posted on here and has PM'ed the Dev - I was wrong in asking him to do that and he is trying to rectify it-- but what happened (which is what has happened everytime I bring up a problem) is he was slandered and called a liar - he is a standup guy and is trying to make it right.

MakeBelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:40:16 AM

For the second time - I understand what I have been told and I understand I must have been on the wrong chain--- but I was informed by the Dev himself to check the chain - which showed I was on the correct chain -- by deduction I was informed incorrectly by the Dev and because of that my staking suffered tremendously -- therefore it is no longer worth me staking, I have lost the percentage I worked hard to get in the first place -

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: