Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:00:00 PM

Guys I just posted a large amount on Bittrex if your looking for a large quantity.

Vegas

2k is a large quantity?  Put 20k up there at .0000300 and I may actually bother to log in.

Either way, you're gonna regret it but I'm down to pick up what you wanna dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 09:22:23 PM

Ok thanks.Sorry for being a lurker but hard to know who to trust around here and I hate all the FUD bullshit that goes on.I have almost said screw all this several times but as a Scientist at heart and a true lover of Tech its just to hard to just give up.Plus I like to collect and hoard shit not just crypto. Tongue

@Tom: in case you are like me and don't notice PMs, please check. This looks easy to fix.

I forgot to mention in the PM to delete your peers.dat between restarting.

Ahh ok will do and reupload the log file just seen this.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:56:12 PM

@Tom: It looks like you should do a fix-all.

Make sure you system clock is synchronized with network time first! See http://www.pool.ntp.org/

• With version 1.0.5.0 (which you are running) go to the File Menu and choose "Rebuild Wallet"
  • Do opt to back up first.
  • WAIT A WHILE, the progress bar jumps in big steps with long waits.
  • Backup your wallet again when the rebuild is complete (to a different file name from the old backups)
  • Close wallet.
  • Delete debug.log, peers.dat, txleveldb (directory), database (directory), blk0001.dat
  • Start and let it sync. It will take about 15 min to sync. I just synced a full chain this way as a test, so I know 1.0.5.0 will sync from the network.
  • I recommend another round of rebuilding after sync.

Synergy Dev Team
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 01:44:56 AM

Make sure you system clock is synchronized with network time first! See http://www.pool.ntp.org/

• With version 1.0.5.0 (which you are running) go to the File Menu and choose "Rebuild Wallet"
  • Backup your wallet again when the rebuild is complete (to a different file name from the old backups)
  • Close wallet.
  • Delete debug.log, peers.dat, txleveldb (directory), database (directory), blk0001.dat
  • Start and let it sync. It will take about 15 min to sync. I just synced a full chain this way as a test, so I know 1.0.5.0 will sync from the network.

• Close wallet.

Sad

Oh for crying out loud.No im not going to do all that for 1000 coins Ive been jacking with this for 2 weeks almost now.Thanks for your help however.Ill do that if I get around to it but I doubt it.I have to  much other shit to do.Thanks a million though why cant stuff just work?

Tom

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 02:19:05 AM

@TomVelvet,

Having a bad day?

Just wanted to let ya know, it's not as complicated as Grandpa made it out to be. Wallets can get messed up for a lot of reasons. I've messed up a few. Actually, my computer did. Some wallets don't like power outages, they don't close correctly. I don't know what happened to yours, so can't say, but if you want help, give me a shout. I'm not part of the dev team, but been fixing my 'puter problems for years.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:28:48 AM

Oh for crying out loud.No im not going to do all that for 1000 coins Ive been jacking with this for 2 weeks almost now.Thanks for your help however.Ill do that if I get around to it but I doubt it.I have to  much other shit to do.Thanks a million though why cant stuff just work?

Tom

It's only a few minutes of your time. Most of the time is just waiting on your client, which you won't use anyway. 1000 coins is about $10.00 right now. That's not bad for about 2 minutes of time you will actually spend performing those steps.

Synergy Dev Team
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:35:22 AM

Stick around with us man.  There's good stuff to come and it'll only take a few minutes of your time.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:45:40 AM

Guys I just posted a large amount on Bittrex if your looking for a large quantity.

Vegas

2k is a large quantity?  Put 20k up there at .0000300 and I may actually bother to log in.

Either way, you're gonna regret it but I'm down to pick up what you wanna dump.

I put 2000 up there to see if there was any interest, and there is not. No, Im not giving it away for 3,000 sat.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
cancerman

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:31:36 AM

Stick around with us man.  There's good stuff to come and it'll only take a few minutes of your time.

Who cares about him man? Let him kill his wallet, it will be another thousand coins out of circulation. Which is fine by me!
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:47:22 AM

Who cares about him man? Let him kill his wallet, it will be another thousand coins out of circulation. Which is fine by me!

He and vegas should get together and dump their 3000 SNRG.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
HoLeeDik

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:13:06 AM

Sad

Tom

tom with velvet paw.  if your hands too weak to fix you must go out snrg.  this for strong only who do work to build much success in future i believe.  sell is the future for you.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:18:35 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 06:29:24 AM by vegasguy

Stick around with us man.  There's good stuff to come and it'll only take a few minutes of your time.

How many you carrying , high roller? You talk a big game.. post your wallet address. Bet you wont. I was simply letting people know that I had some for sale in case they wanted to buy some. The people in this thread started out ok, but a few of you talk down to people like your something big. If so , lets see what you got.Getting really tired of these snotty nosed loud mouth kids that talk a big game. Post a screen shot of your wallet, and I will show you that I AM a high roller.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 06:27:15 AM

@VegasGuy

Does my 129 coins make me a high roller or just high?    Grin

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:30:20 AM

@VegasGuy

Does my 129 coins make me a high roller or just high?    Grin

No, just another annoying snotty nose kid, that has nothing useful to contribute.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:47:12 AM

I always like to know who Im talking to, and the best way to do that is to read their previous posts. Ive done it many times. I must say, your posts are some of the most judgemental, hateful, and critical posts ive ever read. Nothing I read was of value. It was just hateful, and criticism. I dont know why you carry, so much hate, but I think you do. Have you ever read what youve posted. In case you havent , let everyone meet you: (These are your last few posts):

Are you kidding, he was able to finally get the dowry for his prearranged wife and two goats to spare with the 0.3 BTC he made on nodex. Happy days in the yurt!
Dump before the dev does. He's got massive bags too. 0.25 BTC is a lot of money in his third world coffee shop internet home country.
Right. I still haven't been as derelict as this nodex virus malware shitcoin dev. Some dumbass just put a buywall for 125,000 coins. This is nothing more than a reward to the dev for being incompetent

Where is the profit in this? The total volume for this turd is 0.5 BTC. You mean to tell me that people have been stupid enough to give this incompetnet dev 0.5 BTC profit and no one who mined has dumped

Of course they don't work. The dev is an incompetent scammer. He probably has sell orders stacked up at yobit right now.

Anyone who buys this shitty coin is a bigger idiot than the dev.

The dev can't fix simple problems. If you buy this shitcoin on the exchange you are just giving your money away to this incompetent dev.

I think the best analogy is someone taking a shit and a coin pops out.

You are truly a horrible human being, filled with hate.

tx42

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:30:32 AM

How many you carrying , high roller? You talk a big game.. post your wallet address. Bet you wont. I was simply letting people know that I had some for sale in case they wanted to buy some. The people in this thread started out ok, but a few of you talk down to people like your something big. If so , lets see what you got.Getting really tired of these snotty nosed loud mouth kids that talk a big game. Post a screen shot of your wallet, and I will show you that I AM a high roller.

Vegas

You said "large amount" for 2000 SNRG. Even TomVelvetPaws said 1000 wasn't worth his time to recover. Something isn't adding up.  Roll Eyes

A "large amount" is 20,000. You had my hopes up. That's what I'm making fun of. If you want to see real abuse, check my back posts.

Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 08:19:32 AM

Vegas

What is the purpose of this post? Its not like there were 100 coins in sale and you put a 1000 more. There are already a lot in sale.

tx42

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:09:33 PM

I always like to know who Im talking to, and the best way to do that is to read their previous posts. Ive done it many times. I must say, your posts are some of the most judgemental, hateful, and critical posts ive ever read. Nothing I read was of value. It was just hateful, and criticism. I dont know why you carry, so much hate, but I think you do. Have you ever read what youve posted. In case you havent , let everyone meet you: (These are your last few posts):

Are you kidding, he was able to finally get the dowry for his prearranged wife and two goats to spare with the 0.3 BTC he made on nodex. Happy days in the yurt!
Dump before the dev does. He's got massive bags too. 0.25 BTC is a lot of money in his third world coffee shop internet home country.
Right. I still haven't been as derelict as this nodex virus malware shitcoin dev. Some dumbass just put a buywall for 125,000 coins. This is nothing more than a reward to the dev for being incompetent

Where is the profit in this? The total volume for this turd is 0.5 BTC. You mean to tell me that people have been stupid enough to give this incompetnet dev 0.5 BTC profit and no one who mined has dumped

Of course they don't work. The dev is an incompetent scammer. He probably has sell orders stacked up at yobit right now.

Anyone who buys this shitty coin is a bigger idiot than the dev.

The dev can't fix simple problems. If you buy this shitcoin on the exchange you are just giving your money away to this incompetent dev.

I think the best analogy is someone taking a shit and a coin pops out.

You are truly a horrible human being, filled with hate.

Did you even look at nodex? There is no reason for anyone to buy one of those coins. I'm sorry to tell you this, but vile posts are a good way to dissuade people from buying into scams like that, not that I have a righteous streak. My real problem with that kind of scam is the incompetency. I'm a big fan of aptitude and that dev showed none.

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:35:12 PM

@VegasGuy

Does my 129 coins make me a high roller or just high?    Grin

No, just another annoying snotty nose kid, that has nothing useful to contribute.

Vegas

JeEz, LoEez...dude with a 'tude. Such a nice guy too. Wish I could have retired when I WAS a snot nosed kid.

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
HoLeeDik

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:58:45 PM

ho lee check in for today.

i still stake turbo coins and do much good these past days.  good dev show everyone help where most sell dump coins on exchangers.

i hope this coin do long good time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: