Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:18:55 PM

It looks like work is being done as I'm seeing updates on git but I don't know code speak, anyone have any ideas? 

https://github.com/Grandpa-Jones/Synergy/commits/master
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:27:29 AM

It looks like work is being done as I'm seeing updates on git but I don't know code speak, anyone have any ideas? 

https://github.com/Grandpa-Jones/Synergy/commits/master

no clue but i hope itll bring some attention to SNRG

ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:14:37 AM

Help Required Smiley

My Synergy wallet seems to be borked Sad
I updated to the latest version within a day of it being listed in the OP, it all synced up fine and was staking away.
Yesterday (Saturday 18th July) morning I noticed that I hadn't been getting any stake notification for a while so I checked the wallet.
The main page showed that it was OUT OF SYNC, even though there was 1 connection. The wallet was also staking (how does that happen when it is out of sync??) and, over the course of the day all my coins went into stake.
Now the transactions page at this time showed that the last accepted stake was at 16.41 on the 17th July - after that there were 35 not accepted stakes.

I left the wallet running all day and night, in the hope that it would sync properly, but on trying it this morning it is still showing as unsynced!

At this point I backed up the wallet.dat and removed all traces of the application.
I then downloaded the wallet from the OP, copied the CONF file data from the OP and reinstalled the wallet, replaced the wallet.dat with my original wallet file and restarted.

NOW - the wallet has confirmed my first 4 transactions, but all the remaining transactions are coming up as either "mining, not accepted" for stakes and "conflicted" for actual payments into the wallet.

I don't understand what is happening here, but it sure is annoying. I am running 3 other POS wallets on this machine, plus 3 other non POS wallets and all the others are functioning fine - it is just the Synergy wallet that is throwing a hissy fit Sad

If anyone can help I would be grateful.
Thanks
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:42:50 AM

Help Required Smiley

I updated to the latest version within a day of it being listed in the OP, it all synced up fine and was staking away.
Yesterday (Saturday 18th July) morning I noticed that I hadn't been getting any stake notification for a while so I checked the wallet.
The main page showed that it was OUT OF SYNC, even though there was 1 connection. The wallet was also staking (how does that happen when it is out of sync??) and, over the course of the day all my coins went into stake.
Now the transactions page at this time showed that the last accepted stake was at 16.41 on the 17th July - after that there were 35 not accepted stakes.

I left the wallet running all day and night, in the hope that it would sync properly, but on trying it this morning it is still showing as unsynced!

At this point I backed up the wallet.dat and removed all traces of the application.
I then downloaded the wallet from the OP, copied the CONF file data from the OP and reinstalled the wallet, replaced the wallet.dat with my original wallet file and restarted.

NOW - the wallet has confirmed my first 4 transactions, but all the remaining transactions are coming up as either "mining, not accepted" for stakes and "conflicted" for actual payments into the wallet.

I don't understand what is happening here, but it sure is annoying. I am running 3 other POS wallets on this machine, plus 3 other non POS wallets and all the others are functioning fine - it is just the Synergy wallet that is throwing a hissy fit Sad

Thanks

I discovered this 20 minutes ago. I am looking into it. I may not get it done immediately. The whole network has exploded all at once. I am working hard on it.

Synergy Dev Team
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 09:40:49 AM

Help Required Smiley

Thanks

I discovered this 20 minutes ago. I am looking into it. I may not get it done immediately. The whole network has exploded all at once. I am working hard on it.

OK, thanks for the assurance that I wasn't losing my mind, or worse there was something wrong with my PC Smiley
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:09:15 AM

OK, thanks for the assurance that I wasn't losing my mind, or worse there was something wrong with my PC Smiley

I wasn't sure if I wasn't losing my mind actually. I have been running the new wallet for several days without any problems then suddenly tonight it re-winded the block chain.

Fortunately I have been lazy about updating my staking wallet, which is still the previous version. It has been moving along on a good chain even as most of the network explodes. Hopefully things will continue to move overnight. A few of the old clients still exist on the network, which means the chain will keep moving until I get a fix out.

I am double checking that the old client can sync a fresh chain right now. It is looking promising. It's on block 26320 of 39027, but going slowly because the network is fractured at the moment.

There were very few changes in the last release, none of them directly affect the work calculation, which seems to be what has broken here. The only real candidate is the checkpoint (which is a good checkpoint). But checkpoints indirectly affect the work calculation. Essentially, the PoS diff is very very high and the checkpoint is only a few days old. The diff has been rising steadily, presumably in anticipation of the better stake rewards (as was the intention of the last release). This all means that the new clients may not accept work from any peer because not enough time has passed since the last checkpoints to accept the work (PoS work) that any client can do right now.

This is just a theory, but looks to be the most likely scenario based on the previous update. If that's the case, it will be a straightforward fix of the work calculation.

It may be a day before I get a fix out. I don't know how many days there will be problems at the exchanges, who have all updated.

This is a dynamic problem that depends on rising diff on the network. It was essentially impossible to test for. I did test that the new client could sync a fresh chain, but with the rising diff, the new clients ban peers before they can grab good blocks from them to sync with.

Synergy Dev Team
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 03:43:07 PM

Angry  Wallet is wacked.   Angry    Shocked

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:22:34 PM

Angry  Wallet is wacked.   Angry    Shocked

Yes I'm on it. Please read the post above yours.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1070124.msg11915465#msg11915465

Synergy Dev Team
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:45:05 PM

I've got a fix for this problem now. I'll try to get it out within the next 6 hours, but more realistically it will be about 12 hours because I didn't plan on this today. I discovered it very late yesterday even though it started effecting some users over 24 hours ago.

This problem surfaced because network weight is skyrocketing because more coins are being used for staking. It blew up the network when network weight hit a critical point for the current work calculation. The fix has been simply to account for the possibility of higher weight in this calculation.

Synergy Dev Team
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 07:07:22 PM

I've got a fix for this problem now. I'll try to get it out within the next 6 hours, but more realistically it will be about 12 hours because I didn't plan on this today. I discovered it very late yesterday even though it started effecting some users over 24 hours ago.

This problem surfaced because network weight is skyrocketing because more coins are being used for staking. It blew up the network when network weight hit a critical point for the current work calculation. The fix has been simply to account for the possibility of higher weight in this calculation.

Looking forward to the fix...Thanks for the update.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:56:06 AM

This bug is a little more complicated than I thought. It will be at least another day before we release a fix.

Synergy Dev Team
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:16:55 PM

If anyone is watching the repo, it will not be worth your time to update until I announce a release here (estimated: about 14 hours). I often push changes to the repo between releases because it helps me manage the various platforms we deploy on. Unless we make a specific release announcement, please assume for now that the repository has incomplete or non-working code.

I will try to keep such circumstances to a minimum.

Synergy Dev Team
HoLeeDik

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:53:36 PM

thank you from ho lee for attention to issue.

look forward to stake again.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 05:09:19 PM

If anyone is watching the repo, it will not be worth your time to update until I announce a release here (estimated: about 14 hours). I often push changes to the repo between releases because it helps me manage the various platforms we deploy on. Unless we make a specific release announcement, please assume for now that the repository has incomplete or non-working code.

I will try to keep such circumstances to a minimum.

Thanks for the update, I'm a win user anyways so it doesn't matter.  Grin

Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:53:52 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 07:05:42 PM by Grandpa Jones

The repository has been updated with the bug fix, fully tested on 3 platforms.

Mac, Windows, and Linux builds will be available in about 8 hours.

This bug turned out to be a simple typo that was exceedingly hard to track down.

You can see the key change here at github:

The typo was that I wrote "nTime" instead of "nBlockTime". One can see that both are in the call signature. This typo resulted in two different work calculations, one for retarget and one for block validation. Unfortunately the work calculation for block validation was more stringent than the one for retarget, causing good blocks to be rejected and, worse, nodes to ban each other.

This bug only manifests when the difficulty decreases to the block validation target limit, which appears to be happening. So it is a problem with changing diff, but not in the way I previously assumed (I should have checked my assumption!). The problem was exacerbated by the network's breaking up because this break-up caused the overall diff to plummet.

If you build from source, you can sync easiest by deleting peers.dat, the tor directory, and the onion directory in your application folder before starting the new client.

Synergy Dev Team
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:23:44 PM

The repository has been updated with the bug fix, fully tested on 3 platforms.

Mac, Windows, and Linux builds will be available in about 8 hours.

This bug turned out to be a simple typo that was exceedingly hard to track down.

You can see the key change here at github:

The typo was that I wrote "nTime" instead of "nBlockTime". One can see that both are in the call signature. This typo resulted in two different work calculations, one for retarget and one for block validation. Unfortunately the work calculation for block validation was more stringent than the one for retarget, causing good blocks to be rejected and, worse, nodes to ban each other.

This bug only manifests when the difficulty decreases to the block validation target limit, which appears to be happening. So it is a problem with changing diff, but not in the way I previously assumed (I should have checked my assumption!). The problem was exacerbated by the network's breaking up because this break-up caused the overall diff to plummet.

If you build from source, you can sync easiest by deleting peers.dat, the tor directory, and the onion directory in your application folder before starting the new client.

Shit happens!  Will wait for the update!
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:27:27 AM

Followed instructions above. Synched right away.
Thank you!
AmericanPsycho

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:23:48 AM

Let's hope we get the update tonight.  Trex is still locked.
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:25:11 AM

Let's hope we get the update tonight.  Trex is still locked.

I am typing up the ANN now. Github was updated earlier today. Trex was notified nearly 11 hours ago. They may be waiting for an official release.

Synergy Dev Team
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:51:24 AM

New Release: Low Diff Syncronization Fix

This new version fixes a problem with syncronization when the PoS difficulty gets too low.

The source and Qt links in the OP have been updated to v1.1.1.0 (protocol version 62002), please update the latest version ASAP.

You will also notice an additional tab in the Qt that was not present in the past. 

This new tab is the beginning of Grandpa's Decentralized Pump Group.  The styling/formatting will be updated and the fields will become functional in the next update. I decided to leave the tab in for today's bug fix because it would be too much trouble to take out. Please be assured that it will look much better with the next release in a few days. Complete details along with a dedicated website will be coming soon.  Please stay tuned to the thread for more information.

Below are a few common questions and answers, please add questions in the thread and we will update with a response.

How much will it cost me to join the group?
For each round, 2 SNRG.  This is simply to cover transaction costs for communication.  Yes, you read that correct, 2 SNRG (.00008634 BTC at time of posting).

Why should I join?  There are other paid groups out there.
The majority of what you are seeing in those threads are posts by shill accounts and results are fabricated.  This group will have anonymous members, only identifiable by their SNRG address.  Once the coin is chosen, the fate of the pump is completely up to the market to decide what happens.  Also, we only "charge" 2 SNRG as explained above.

How do I become eligible to participate?
Simply hold SNRG in your wallet and follow the instructions to enter for each round.  Step-by-step instructions will be provided upon opening of first round.

How many SNRG do I need to hold?
Levels within the group will be determined based on the balance of the address you register and verify each round.  The more you hold, the earlier you'll receive the tip.  Additional details for levels to be released soon.

How will coins be chosen?
The team and I will evaluate and determine the coins.  We will look for coins that are not on a high from a pump and have been "baselining" for a while. These coins will be easily pumped, low cap, but have active devs and communities. In short, they will have all the features of a breakout coin that only needs a gentle push up to explode.  If you have suggestions, please let us know via PM.

How and when will I receive notification of the chosen coin?
You will receive the encrypted notification in your Qt in the new panel when the time has come for your level.  Wallets holding more SNRG will be notified first.

How is this group "decentralized"?
The mechanism to control registration and ensure you are part of the group is decentralized.  You must have a balance to receive the notification of the coin to be pumped.  The decentralized ledger is also used for encrypted communication.

Will you tell me when to buy/sell?
No. But you will want to do both before others. Your success during the pump comes from having early knowledge which will be determined by your balance.

What can I do to help make this successful?
Spread the word about SNRG and the group!  The more people that join, the more successful everyone will be.

Synergy Dev Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: