Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:32:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162098 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Abraham_samad

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:44:41 AM

this pump not yet over , buy more . dont late  Cheesy
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 08:07:06 AM

My wallet not syncing, my version: 1.0.6

Is there any newer version?

You must use version 1.1.1.0. Download the wallet from this thread.

keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 08:08:40 AM

So when will the first pump start?

Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:08:59 PM

My wallet gets synced but it takes a few minutes to get some bars. And then it syncs a lot slower than normal. Is there any way I can make this go faster?

Also nothing in the pump page works. And what is the minimum amount you need to be in the pump group? I couldn't find it anywhere. I couldn't find when the pumps would start either.  Undecided

Ten-Hut!
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 04:10:31 PM

My wallet gets synced but it takes a few minutes to get some bars. And then it syncs a lot slower than normal. Is there any way I can make this go faster?

Also nothing in the pump page works. And what is the minimum amount you need to be in the pump group? I couldn't find it anywhere. I couldn't find when the pumps would start either.  Undecided

There is a bootstrap in the OP which should make it easier.

Check out the Q & A in the group announcement post.  2 SNRG to enter, no minimum.  Start is still TBD I think.

BitSwinger

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:05:27 PM

Let's get this party started!!!   Shocked
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:43:29 PM

In the OP you will find a bootstrap along with instructions, this should decrease your sync time significantly.

There is no minimum amount required to join the group, however, the amount of SNRG you hold will determine which level you are in.  Levels will determine when you are notified of the chosen coin and will be announced prior to the first round.

To join each individual round, you will need to send 2 SNRG to indicate your participation and register.

Answers to these questions have been added to the OP.

Synergy Dev Team
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:09:38 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 08:00:51 PM by vegasguy

the amount of SNRG you hold will determine which level you are in

Dev, I looked at the op and I do not see the different levels and costs. If you know them and just havn't posted them, can you write a quick outline here and give us an idea of what to expect. Thanks

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:28:44 PM

Dev, I looked at the op and I do not see the different levels and costs. If you know them and just havn't posted them, can you write a quick outline here and give us an idea of what to expec. Thanks

Vegas

We will get this posted as soon as possible once we've had a chance to further review the distribution, it won't be long.  The levels are not going to be extreme as we'd like to encourage participation.  More info to come soon, thank you for being patient while we finalize the details.

Synergy Dev Team
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:46:21 PM

Dev, I looked at the op and I do not see the different levels and costs. If you know them and just havn't posted them, can you write a quick outline here and give us an idea of what to expec. Thanks

Vegas

We will get this posted as soon as possible once we've had a chance to further review the distribution, it won't be long.  The levels are not going to be extreme as we'd like to encourage participation.  More info to come soon, thank you for being patient while we finalize the details.

Dev why don't you pump just Synergy, why we need other coins pump?
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:52:38 PM

Pumping synergy would be a hell of a statement.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
HoLeeDik

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:02:44 PM

Vegas

steady and slow win long race
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:37:46 AM

In the OP you will find a bootstrap along with instructions, this should decrease your sync time significantly.

There is no minimum amount required to join the group, however, the amount of SNRG you hold will determine which level you are in.  Levels will determine when you are notified of the chosen coin and will be announced prior to the first round.

To join each individual round, you will need to send 2 SNRG to indicate your participation and register.

Answers to these questions have been added to the OP.

I tried with the bootstrap just to see. It worked a little faster but it still took a while. Why does it take so long to get bars?

How can I enroll in the pump? I filled out the pump page in the bottom part and hit join and nothing happened. Did it work?

Ten-Hut!
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:34:34 AM

I tried with the bootstrap just to see. It worked a little faster but it still took a while. Why does it take so long to get bars?

How can I enroll in the pump? I filled out the pump page in the bottom part and hit join and nothing happened. Did it work?

The bootstrap is getting a little old by now. I'll update it soon. If by "bars" you mean the the indicator for your connection count, please note that the client runs through a Tor proxy by default and requires up to 5 minutes to establish a Tor circuit and begin connecting to the network.

I can see that my inclusion of the "Pump" page in the last release has caused some confusion. This page is not operational yet and is merely a placeholder. No one can enroll in pumps yet. Please be patient.

Before the pump group is active, I have some work to do:

• First, I need to extend the built-in alert system to broadcast dates and other pump-related information that is not necessary to store in the block chain.
  • Second, I need to write code that scans for stealth transactions destined for the user's designated pump group stealth address. These transactions will indicate the pick and this information will be filled into the top section of the "Pump" page.
  • Third, I need to write code that allows users to scan for addresses, sorted by balance. The user must be able to select an address and have this information filled into the bottom section of the pump page, along with the address's current balance.
  • Fourth, I need to write code that can automatically fill all the fields to register for a pump, except for the registering address, which is selected separately as described above.
  • Fifth, I need to write code that allows the user to select or generate a stealth address that will serve as the address by which they receive privileged pump information, and to store this information in preference settings.
  • Sixth, and finally, I need to write code that converts the information from the bottom section of the pump page into a transaction, and to submit this transaction to the network.

I'll keep everyone posted on my progress through these steps, although I may not proceed in the order described above.

Synergy Dev Team
Sizerpoint

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:52:21 AM

Turbo over now?

It would seem so! 
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:38:38 AM

The bootstrap is getting a little old by now. I'll update it soon. If by "bars" you mean the the indicator for your connection count, please note that the client runs through a Tor proxy by default and requires up to 5 minutes to establish a Tor circuit and begin connecting to the network.

I can see that my inclusion of the "Pump" page in the last release has caused some confusion. This page is not operational yet and is merely a placeholder. No one can enroll in pumps yet. Please be patient.

Before the pump group is active, I have some work to do:

• First, I need to extend the built-in alert system to broadcast dates and other pump-related information that is not necessary to store in the block chain.
  • Second, I need to write code that scans for stealth transactions destined for the user's designated pump group stealth address. These transactions will indicate the pick and this information will be filled into the top section of the "Pump" page.
  • Third, I need to write code that allows users to scan for addresses, sorted by balance. The user must be able to select an address and have this information filled into the bottom section of the pump page, along with the address's current balance.
  • Fourth, I need to write code that can automatically fill all the fields to register for a pump, except for the registering address, which is selected separately as described above.
  • Fifth, I need to write code that allows the user to select or generate a stealth address that will serve as the address by which they receive privileged pump information, and to store this information in preference settings.
  • Sixth, and finally, I need to write code that converts the information from the bottom section of the pump page into a transaction, and to submit this transaction to the network.

I'll keep everyone posted on my progress through these steps, although I may not proceed in the order described above.

Shocked wow Grandpa! you are awesome!
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:23:23 PM

All I can say is WOW!

Vegas

Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:57:24 PM

Isn't it a bad thing for developers to pump their own coin?

Our approach to raise the value of Synergy (the protocol and technology) is to develop an economy around SNRG (the currency). To do this we will create services that utilize the SNRG currency.

As an example, Grandpa's Decentralized Pump Group is the first SNRG-based service we will offer. SNRG plays a critical role for this service because SNRG is required to participate and is consumed as transaction fees in the course of using the service.

We may implement new technologies when we develop services, but we don't believe that new technologies primarily drive value. Or if they do drive an increase in value, it is short lived. We believe that usage opportunities drive value. Because we are not focused primarily on developing new technologies, we will use technologies that are already implemented in the client, extending them only as necessary to develop the SNRG economy with new services.

One focus many crypto-currencies are taking in recent months is to try to implement markets for third party goods and services within a wallet. Examples are Sling and BitBay. We understand the promise of this approach, but it will not be our focus. Instead, we will develop novel services that make use of the unique capabilities of cryptography and the block chain. In other words, Synergy value will come from developing and expanding niche markets with unique services made possible by the crypto-currencies. We believe that opening and expanding niche markets have a better opportunity for growth than trying to infiltrate a crowded area, like in-wallet third-party sales.

We think that Grandpa's Decentralized Pump Group is a good first illustration of the types of services we hope to deploy to add value to Synergy.

Synergy Dev Team
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:03:48 PM

Thats true , it could be considered a conflict of interest. However , to be such a unique coin, will raise the price alone without a pump.

Vegas

BitSwinger

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:05:35 PM

Isn't it a bad thing for developers to pump their own coin?

Our approach to raise the value of Synergy (the protocol and technology) is to develop an economy around SNRG (the currency). To do this we will create services that utilize the SNRG currency.

As an example, Grandpa's Decentralized Pump Group is the first SNRG-based service we will offer. SNRG plays a critical role for this service because SNRG is required to participate and is consumed as transaction fees in the course of using the service.

We may implement new technologies when we develop services, but we don't believe that new technologies primarily drive value. Or if they do drive an increase in value, it is short lived. We believe that usage opportunities drive value. Because we are not focused primarily on developing new technologies, we will use technologies that are already implemented in the client, extending them only as necessary to develop the SNRG economy with new services.

One focus many crypto-currencies are taking in recent months is to try to implement markets for third party goods and services within a wallet. Examples are Sling and BitBay. We understand the promise of this approach, but it will not be our focus. Instead, we will develop novel services that make use of the unique capabilities of cryptography and the block chain. In other words, Synergy value will come from developing and expanding niche markets with unique services made possible by the crypto-currencies. We believe that opening and expanding niche markets have a better opportunity for growth than trying to infiltrate a crowded area, like in-wallet third-party sales.

We think that Grandpa's Decentralized Pump Group is a good first illustration of the types of services we hope to deploy to add value to Synergy.

Boy am I glad I've been holding since I mined.  Gramps, you sure are quiet but when you post, it's amazing!

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: