Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:29:38 PM

So you want higher inflation to dump the price down? Nice plan, who dumps first wins  Smiley

Early adopters won't dump.

How can you know there's not someone like me who dumps?

Because you are a nobody.  And, you don't have enough coins to make a difference.

Well I made it from 30k to under 15k, I think it's a difference  Smiley
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 03:31:39 PM

So you want higher inflation to dump the price down? Nice plan, who dumps first wins  Smiley

Because you are a nobody.  And, you don't have enough coins to make a difference.

Well I made it from 30k to under 15k, I think it's a difference  Smiley

The only thing that tells us is that you're a terrible trader who knows nothing about how to make money.  Time to leave, troll.

Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:32:53 PM

So you want higher inflation to dump the price down? Nice plan, who dumps first wins  Smiley

Because you are a nobody.  And, you don't have enough coins to make a difference.

Well I made it from 30k to under 15k, I think it's a difference  Smiley

Thanks you idiot! I will remember you when we will at 100 K... Asshole.
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:51:57 PM

So you want higher inflation to dump the price down? Nice plan, who dumps first wins  Smiley

Emotional traders are awesome. They keep the rest of us in BTC.

I'll open my trade book after I suck some more SNRG and BTC from weak traders like you. You'll see how it's done.

The funniest thing is that no decision was made and you dumped anyway. You should have just voiced your opinion like I did. You also dumped low on the heels of a test pump that was wildly successful. In fact, it worked better than expected because it pulled coins from your weak hands on the down side.

I'll bet you would do it all over again too.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:00:15 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 05:19:03 PM by tx42

Because you are a nobody.  And, you don't have enough coins to make a difference.

No you didn't. The price was 19k when you had your hissy fit. You dumped 0.25 BTC of coins at 19 and pushed it down to maybe 15. For a coin with practically no volume, that's not really an accomplishment.

[edit]

Correction. You had less effect than I thought. The highest bid when you dumped was 15248 and you dumped down to 14897. Congratulations you moved the price 2.3%.

ridery99

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:48:01 PM

No you didn't. The price was 19k when you had your hissy fit. You dumped 0.25 BTC of coins at 19 and pushed it down to maybe 15. For a coin with practically no volume, that's not really an accomplishment.

[edit]

Correction. You had less effect than I thought. The highest bid when you dumped was 15248 and you dumped down to 14897. Congratulations you moved the price 2.3%.

What if I lied?  Smiley
tx42

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:17:48 PM

What if I lied?  Smiley

Then you are blowing your cover as a fudder troll, which means anything you say can be disregarded in the future.

You really are new to this aren't you?

Digital_Currency_LTD

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:29:11 PM

@rider99, you don't know how the things works in Crypto World.

Everybody who beleives, that this coin price will be under 100 K is not a good trader.

Look at the facts: total supply is under 1 million, and the dev ALWAYS deliver to us.

Doesn't matter how much Time, but this coin will be worth 100 K.
tx42

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:28:09 PM

Everybody who beleives, that this coin price will be under 100 K is not a good trader.

Look at the facts: total supply is under 1 million, and the dev ALWAYS deliver to us.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Trade on fundamentals. Good dev and low price equals buy now and profit later.

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:22:51 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself. Trade on fundamentals. Good dev and low price equals buy now and profit later.

Good points. Certainly an experienced trader. Money supply... BIG factor!! Also if the dev is active with his investors and delivers NEW ideas, like synergy, and has not stopped for months, and delivered loads of wallet updates..then 100k is not out of the realm of possibility.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
ridery99

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:12:00 AM

Good points. Certainly an experienced trader. Money supply... BIG factor!! Also if the dev is active with his investors and delivers NEW ideas, like synergy, and has not stopped for months, and delivered loads of wallet updates..then 100k is not out of the realm of possibility.

Vegas

Yes, everyone will be able to sell @100K... But let's see  Smiley
tx42

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:51:03 AM

Yes, everyone will be able to sell @100K... But let's see  Smiley

The FOMO is strong with this one. You are out so it's time to root against. Go boy go!

Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:10:02 PM

To reward early investors a little more, I'm thinking about changing the current reward schedule from the top table (which it is currently) to the bottom table in the next major release.

What are the community thoughts about this proposed change?

Current Inflation Rates, 10 Year

Year  
 Inflation Rate  
40.00%
28.57%
22.22%
18.18%
15.38%
13.33%
11.76%
10.53%
1.57%
1.57%
Thereafter
1.57%

Proposed Inflation Rates, 10 Year

Year  
 Inflation Rate  
160.00%
61.54%
19.05%
16.00%
6.90%
6.06%
5.71%
5.41%
1.57%
1.57%
Thereafter
1.57%

I'm all for this. As long as you are staking, your holdings grow with the rest of the money. I've been staking a lot but I'll take more.

Gramps: bring on the pump group. I'm ready to make some money! It's been a few days, is it close yet?

Ten-Hut!
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 03:04:34 AM

Dear Seller,

If you'd like some tips on how to sell and maximize your profits without suppressing the market, please let me know.   Kiss

NextGen

Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:27:22 AM

Dear Seller,

If you'd like some tips on how to sell and maximize your profits without suppressing the market, please let me know.   Kiss

NextGen

It wasn't me!

We're still waiting on Grandpa though. He could push the price up another 20% if he were to deliver an update on where he's at with the pump group.

Ten-Hut!
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 03:28:48 AM

Dear Seller,

If you'd like some tips on how to sell and maximize your profits without suppressing the market, please let me know.   Kiss

NextGen

It wasn't me!

Still waiting on Grandpa though. He could push the price up another 20% if he were to deliver an update on where he's at with the pump group.

It doesn't take much.  Looking forward to the next update as well!

Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:11:13 AM

Tonight I give an update because I finished my latest to-do item, which is to automate the transaction that joins the pump group. It took a while, but there are a lot of checks to perform when constructing the transaction from the user and P2P input. For example, the user must have enough balance to pay the pump fee (1 SNRG), the transaction fee (about 0.015 SNRG) and still have a minimum balance (most likely to be set at 200 SNRG).

An unfinished manual for joining a pump follows. I've written it mostly to illustrate my progress. It may seem complicated, but it takes only about 10 seconds to join a pump. Here's the short course:

• Click "Find Address..." and select an address.
  • Click "Set..." and select a stealth address.
  • Click "Join Pump" and confirm the transaction and fee.

Pump Manual - A Work in Progress

P2P Population of Pump Info

First, just by opening the wallet, and waiting to join the network, several fields on the pump page will be automatically populated. These fields are (1) The starting date for the ongoing pump (top panel), (2) the starting date for the next pump (bottom panel), (3) the entry fee for the next pump, and (4) the minimum balance to join the next pump (minus the entry and transaction fees to join, which should be about 1.015 SNRG total). These values come from the P2P messaging system. Another value from the P2P messaging system is the pump group Synergy address to which the user sends the entry information and fee.

I present the entirety of the pump page, missing values in only three fields in the top panel (the pick, the address that the user registered for the ongoing pump, and the minimum balance this address has had since the pump began). Populating these fields through P2P messaging and wallet inspection are my next to-do items.

Selecting the Address for Registration

Second the user uses the "Find Address" button to select an address with enough funds to join. Note that this image shows my testing wallet which is a little light on the funds at the moment.

Selecting the Stealth Address for Encrypted Communication through the Block Chain

Delivering the pick and other info to the user must be asynchronous and private. Asynchrony means that the user should not be required to have a wallet open at the precise time the pump information is communicated (although it might be a good idea). To satisfy both this constraint and the need for privacy, the pick will be communicated with an encrypted message using a secret key known only to the sender (the pump coordinator) and receiver (pump registrant, or user). Stealth Addresses enable the necessary functionality to create this encrypted message on the block chain, where it can be read at the convenience of the registrant. The user selects the Stealth Address using the "Set..." button in the lower panel.

Joining the Pump

Once the registering address and stealth address are set, the user joins the pump by clicking the "Join Pump" button. This button sends a transaction that is constructed behind the scenes. The transaction has a lot of information: the registration address, the stealth address, and the pump in which the user is registering. Since it is a sending transaction, the user is asked to confirm the send.

If the user confirms, typical transaction operations ensue. If the wallet is locked, the user will be prompted for a password to unlock for this transaction. The user must also approve the fee for the transaction, which is a little higher than typical because about 140 bytes of extra information is placed into a public transaction comment. This information need not be identifying. The user is recommended to make a new stealth address for the purpose of joining the pump group.

It is possible to inspect the transaction to join the pump by double-clicking the transaction in the transaction history tab. Notice that the transaction comment has information that is visible in the bottom panel of the pump page. As mentioned earlier, the recipient address comes from P2P messaging.

Synergy Dev Team
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 03:52:19 PM

Wow, this is a fucking awesome update!!!  When you said you were going to build products around existing functionality you weren't joking.

This is huge, time to get the word out about SNRG.

Digital_Currency_LTD

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:44:37 AM

Grandpa, when will comes the update?
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:06:37 PM

Grandpa, when will comes the update?

Do you mean when will the release be ready?

If so, I can help you estimate it by telling you what is yet to be done, which I'll put into context. As you know, I have completed all of the code to register for a pump. That was the bulk of the work for this release, and it took nearly 1 month. Yesterday, I consolidated the data structures used to keep track of the pump info and added to the info, so it would be trivial to scan wallet history for previous registrations.

Before the release I just need to write code for three scans for the release:

• scan for previous registrations to know which stealth transactions will relay the pick for the current pump
  • scan said stealth transaction and extract the pick information
  • scan transactions belonging to registration address to report the minimum balance

In the course of writing the rest of the pump group code, I have laid down much of the infrastructure to make these scans simple to write and fast to execute.

Without further refinements of the gui, and a minimal amount of error checking, I conservatively anticipate that coding will take 3 days and that bundling the deployment will take 1 more. But don't hold me to that. It could take longer. These are only estimates.

Synergy Dev Team
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: