Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 06:06:54 AM

Yes we need a bigger user base.

How can we help?  You have any suggestions what we can do to help the team and let them focus on the dev work?

Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:32:28 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 07:43:31 AM by Grandpa Jones

Pump Group Public Beta Release
v1.2.0.0 - Protocol 62200

I'm happy to say that everything for the beta release is complete. Beta downloads are available at the very top of the OP. The code has been pushed to github. It included about 2,000 lines of new code.

If you want to be a beta tester, please join the slack for instructions. Please PM Live4Crypto with a functional email address to join.

If you have any problems with the beta, just revert to the previous release. The links for which are further down in the OP. Please remember that this is not a stable release.

My to-do list has every item crossed out now. I include it for completeness.

To-Do for Pump Group Release

• scan for previous registrations to know which stealth transactions will relay the pick for the current pump
  • scan for said stealth transaction and extract the pick information
  • scan transactions belonging to the registration address to report the minimum balance
  • gui refinements (lock input fields for manual entry and other "fool-proofing")
  • full-cycle testing and associated debugging
  • block reward adjustment (assuming consensus for higher rewards remains unchallenged)
  • deployment (versioning, building, & bundling)

Synergy Dev Team
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:00:15 AM

I'm happy to say that everything for the beta release is complete. Beta downloads are available at the very top of the OP. The code has been pushed to github. It included about 2,000 lines of new code.

If you want to be a beta tester, please join the slack for instructions. Please PM Live4Crypto with a functional email address to join.

If you have any problems with the beta, just revert to the previous release. The links for which are further down in the OP. Please remember that this is not a stable release.

• scan for previous registrations to know which stealth transactions will relay the pick for the current pump
  • scan transactions belonging to the registration address to report the minimum balance
  • gui refinements (lock input fields for manual entry and other "fool-proofing")
  • block reward adjustment (assuming consensus for higher rewards remains unchallenged)

Cool! Now to the moon!

Grandpa, please show which levels will be in the pump group?

First level is 200 SNRG?
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:15:15 AM

Was the POS details changed in the new release?
je_sus

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:23:06 AM

Fantastic. PMing now to join. You put in a lot of hard work here. Let's hope it runs smoothly, but alas with beta releases there is possibility it will take a few builds so sit tight everyone Cheesy
spandexwarrior

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:01:33 AM

It's hard to see why the price is not sky rocketing with an ACTUAL dev releasing things like this.

Who thinks within a month this will be 100k + ?

https://i.imgur.com/coPf4Gl.png
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:55:36 PM

Grandpa, please show which levels will be in the pump group?

First level is 200 SNRG?

The group does not have predetermined levels. 200 SNRG is a minimum entry. The time when a registrant gets information depends on the balances of other registants.

If registrant A has a balance of 1000 SNRG in his registration address, but all other registrants have higher balances, then registrant A will be the last informed. If all other registrants have balances lower than 1000 SNRG, then registrant A will be the first informed.

The "balance" is the minimum balance of the registration address for the two weeks prior to the beginning of the pump.

Synergy Dev Team
Marcus Augustus

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:31:24 PM

It's hard to see why the price is not sky rocketing with an ACTUAL dev releasing things like this.

Who thinks within a month this will be 100k + ?

At 2,000 lines of code. That was a huge release too. This isn't javascript either. It's C++. It's so hard it scares most devs into web development. Here's the link to the big commit: https://github.com/Grandpa-Jones/Synergy/commit/f331299d2c9464612c04e824ed6d55b6910b5398

I started up the wallet and everything looks like it works. The dates and other info is there. I selected addresses without a problem. I did everything but join the pump. I might join the slack and be a beta tester. It looks pretty slick. I know this kind of functionality is not easy to write.

Another thing, if there was any worry about a pump group being involved you can bet there isn't. No dev who works with pump groups would make a release this big without a major pump at the same time.
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 05:49:46 PM

Awesome, let's get this party started!!!   Grin

lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:29:27 PM

Updated to the latest version and everything is running smoothly.  Great work on this, I can't wait to see it being used.

Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:40:54 AM

The group does not have predetermined levels. 200 SNRG is a minimum entry. The time when a registrant gets information depends on the balances of other registants.

If registrant A has a balance of 1000 SNRG in his registration address, but all other registrants have higher balances, then registrant A will be the last informed. If all other registrants have balances lower than 1000 SNRG, then registrant A will be the first informed.

The "balance" is the minimum balance of the registration address for the two weeks prior to the beginning of the pump.

Congrats on the coding and where it's at. As for the pump notification it would be helpful for coin holders that wish to participate to have a better idea where they stand in regards to balances in relation to others. The block explorer doesn't have a working rich list. We don't know the timing of notifications (how long between high balance notifications, mid level, and 200 SNRG notifications). How the notification algorithm works and determining our place in the notification hierarchy is an important consideration for us pumpee's as to whether we accumulate more or can sit back wait for pump news.

Also what is time frame for the first pump? As there is a 2 week minimum balance check for notifications, and if we need to accumulate more to get to top tier, a bit more info on this would be good. Coin is under priced IMO but some of the working specs need to be passed on to us. I understand if it's still fluid but a time frame of when this will be concrete would be highly beneficial.

Thanks! 

There's a rich list on chainz:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/snrg/#!rich
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:50:40 AM

It's great to finally see this update! It loads up and everything. The Pump page is snazzy. I had my slack password somewhere but I'm not sure where it is now. Can I just join the pump to see what happens?

I've got the same questions about when the pumps start and how much I need to get. I bought a bunch before that first pump came out of nowhere. Should I get more?

Ten-Hut!
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:55:31 AM

It's great to finally see this update! It loads up and everything. The Pump page is snazzy. I had my slack password somewhere but I'm not sure where it is now. Can I just join the pump to see what happens?

I've got the same questions about when the pumps start and how much I need to get. I bought a bunch before that first pump came out of nowhere. Should I get more?

Really? I tried it right away and it crashed on me.

Did anyone else have any luck?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Cryptophile

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:59:52 AM

I grabbed the update not long ago and was able to test and see the information populated.  It's really sweet to see the popups and then the information populated when the pump is announced. 

Two thumbs up from me.  Let's see where we can take this!
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:21:25 AM

I grabbed the update not long ago and was able to test and see the information populated.  It's really sweet to see the popups and then the information populated when the pump is announced.  

Two thumbs up from me.  Let's see where we can take this!

The first beta release had the problem I believe is observed by tx42. For this release, some wallets would crash in certain circumstances. We quickly identified this bug. It was fixed earlier this evening with a github push and silent update of the download link.

We are still testing. Once we have sought and removed as many potential bugs as possible, we'll answer some of the questions that have been raised regarding the pump group. This has been a fairly complicated release and our first priority is to make sure the client operates smoothly for the pump group feature.

I am also working on a slowness when performing a wallet rebuild (found in the File menu).

Please have patience for further information.

Synergy Dev Team
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:55:30 AM

I'm on linux pc and the exe wouldn't start with wine but I have the wallet going in a windows VM. It crashed once but started the 2nd time no problem.

The 'pump' tab on the wallet is easy to figure out and populate with addresses. I sent 1 SNRG to join the (test) pump and was sent back 3 blocks later with the (test) coin and exchange pick.

I saw your registration come in and manually sent you the pick. I updated pumps a few minutes ago, so please see if your Pick entry is populated at the top right of the  pump page. It should be the same as the narration you noticed in your transaction list.

Synergy Dev Team
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:59:41 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 08:19:02 AM by Grandpa Jones

For some test users, the pick field is not populating correctly. I am working on this issue. The pick does show up in the narration on the transaction page, but is not making it to the "Pick / Exchange" entry field on the pump page. Once I collect a couple more debug.log files, I'll be better able to diagnose the problem.

Thank you to the beta testers who have helped so far.

Synergy Dev Team
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:14:40 PM

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:16:50 PM

I'm on linux pc and the exe wouldn't start with wine but I have the wallet going in a windows VM. It crashed once but started the 2nd time no problem.

The 'pump' tab on the wallet is easy to figure out and populate with addresses. I sent 1 SNRG to join the (test) pump and was sent back 3 blocks later with the (test) coin and exchange pick.

I saw your registration come in and manually sent you the pick. I updated pumps a few minutes ago, so please see if your Pick entry is populated at the top right of the  pump page. It should be the same as the narration you noticed in your transaction list.

Hi Dev, Im having the same issue. Picks not populating. It gave me a few pop up windows, but thats all. If you need more details, please PM me.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 08:07:53 PM

People finally getting smart and buyin up some coins.

Slow and steady wins the race ladies.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: