Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Dash the unlicensed pyramid game run its course?  (Read 8010 times)
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:39:54 PM

Tok, you should give that fungibility lecture to the guys who ripped off evolution--they could have just sent it to BTCe and that would have been the end to it.

I do enjoy how you argue with things i didn't say and don't actually refute things that I did say--neat trick. Did they teach you that infographic school?  Grin

But those are the rules, so here:

Until you can use math to disprove the validity of cryptonote transactions, you're just a word salad machine intent on using FUD tactics in a world ruled by cryptographers and mathematicians. Why don't you send GMaxwell your poster so he can hang it on his wall as a token of your unheralded genius after he takes his XMR address off his profile page. Listen up everyone, the cryptonote protocol was just broken by a poster, not math, a poster! Yes, you heard right. It wasn't the mathematicians or cryptographers who have looked over the code, but a lone man who had the insight to make graphics and quote himself with his brilliant, but not shared by anyone else, views of money. Listen up! Use a clear blockchain to buy drugs, sex, gambling, evade your taxes, send donations to political dissidents, buy your wife a dildo, or pay for your gay sons wedding, because Toknormal amateur economist said that opaque blockchains will never work because people are too stupid to trust math and won't ever trust what they can't see. Never mind that you would have seen evidence of cryptonote coins deflating or inflating  in number based on the code creating improper transactions, coin inflation and deflation that would be easily noticed and have exchanges and users screaming bloody murder, never mind all that, because some random guy declared himself an economist and says nobody will trust a system that is verified over and over and over again by math.

Your stupidity is exhausting.

I want to add the folowing to this:
the one this that can clearly be seen on the Monero blockchain is the mining of new coins. Also, the sum of transactions inputs and outputs (fake or real) match. So The monery supply is perfectly transparent. The transactions are opaque. A superb compromise imho Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:42:10 PM

Sad that so many people take these Trollero attack threads seriously, including Dash supporters.  Although I admit I did when they first started too.

The idea is (obviously) just to keep a thread bumped at the top of the alt-discussion board saying "Dash is a SCAM$(*&#@" or whatever, just like Monero is the only coin to keep a "speculation" thread bumped on the same board, with Generalize, Icebreaker (aka Eduardo de Castro Hashfast scammer / head Monero troll), G2M, debryune, wpalczynski, Smooth (Monero fake-core dev come mega-troll), FluffyPony (Monero lead-"dev" aka ex-journalist / Vertpay.com / MyMonero.com / PayBee.com / OpenRigs scammer), and all the usual trolls now in their 2nd year of posting the same tired garbage about 10,000 XMR pizzas and "it doesn't matter we are an unfinished-clone of Bytecoin and didn't add any features in 1 year and the wallet doesn't work because if you believe and troll hard enough, and ignore that it's a sh*tcoin-clone with zero development, Monero is the next Bitcoin!!!".  

Same as the other ~20 attack-Dash threads being pushed by Monero users/core-devs since Darkcoin implemented instant transactions and rebranded to actually take on Bitcoin thus leaving Monero with a big-empty "Anon-coin" bag.

Now Bytecoin has owned Monero, they are still here attacking their other competitors like Dash, one of the top alts with largest community and most unique development / innovation, while Monero's cut-and-paste wallet is now 1 year behind Bytecoin with no GUI / non-volatile blockchain, and they have got burned for it big time, but they don't care lol Smiley

Keep going Trollero®

thanks for the bump dude  Wink

best regards

You are losing the discussion dude. I can bump it myself again.  Kiss
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:42:51 PM

Sad that so many people take these Trollero attack threads seriously, including Dash supporters.  Although I admit I did when they first started too.

The idea is (obviously) just to keep a thread bumped at the top of the alt-discussion board saying "Dash is a SCAM$(*&#@" or whatever, just like Monero is the only coin to keep a "speculation" thread bumped on the same board, with Generalize, Icebreaker (aka Eduardo de Castro Hashfast scammer / head Monero troll), G2M, debryune, wpalczynski, Smooth (Monero fake-core dev come mega-troll), FluffyPony (Monero lead-"dev" aka ex-journalist / Vertpay.com / MyMonero.com / PayBee.com / OpenRigs scammer), and all the usual trolls now in their 2nd year of posting the same tired garbage about 10,000 XMR pizzas and "it doesn't matter we are an unfinished-clone of Bytecoin and didn't add any features in 1 year and the wallet doesn't work because if you believe and troll hard enough, and ignore that it's a sh*tcoin-clone with zero development, Monero is the next Bitcoin!!!".  

Same as the other ~20 attack-Dash threads being pushed by Monero users/core-devs since Darkcoin implemented instant transactions and rebranded to actually take on Bitcoin thus leaving Monero with a big-empty "Anon-coin" bag.

Now Bytecoin has owned Monero, they are still here attacking their other competitors like Dash, one of the top alts with largest community and most unique development / innovation, while Monero's cut-and-paste wallet is now 1 year behind Bytecoin with no GUI / non-volatile blockchain, and they have got burned for it big time, but they don't care lol Smiley

Keep going Trollero®

thanks for the bump dude  Wink

best regards

Welcome! BUMP! Cheesy
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:45:18 PM

Keep going Trollero®

best regards

A wise man once told me that if you have to tell people you are right, you're mostly wrong...

bump it!

best regards
BlockaFett

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:49:30 PM

Keep going Trollero®

best regards

A wise man once told me that if you have to tell people you are right, you're mostly wrong...

bump it!

best regards

The funny thing is, when I said the 'idea' was for Monero to keep its attack-Dash threads bumped, you assumed I agreed that this helped Monero - lol. 

DOUBLE BUMP!!!! :d
aleix
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:51:36 PM

Keep going Trollero®

best regards

bump it!

best regards

I didn't say I am right (I am still waitingfor that), but I know fudters are wrong until proof are presented.

This is not about trolling harder, speaking louder, creating 1000 threads every day to FUD Dash. Facts, reasoning and proof, thank you.

Bump!
G2M

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:52:06 PM

Keep going Trollero®

best regards

bump it!

best regards

He didn't go by the name Chad Kroeger, did he?

Cheesy

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.
obit33

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:04:50 PM

Keep going Trollero®

best regards

bump it!

best regards

Cheesy

ah crap, you got me,

unbump please
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 03:50:51 PM

So here's a list of active masternodes, the hosting company (or privately held node) and their address:

Accelerated IT servers: Franfurt Germany: 95
Amazon USA: 44
Asmunda Frankfurt Germany: 150
Bhost ltd: Englad/Amsterdam: 3
Choopa, NJ, USA: 162
City Network Hosting Stockhom Sweden: 4
CJSR Russia: 1
ColoCrossing NY USA: 14
Comcast PA USA: 3
Crisis Solutions LLC USA: 7
Deutsche Telekom Germany: 1
Digital Ocean NY  USA: 75
DNA Oy  Finland: 4
Earthnet CO USA: 1
Evanzo ECom Germay: 1
Fevvo Inc CT USA: 11
Hetzner Online Germany: 2
Hostinger Intl. Cyprus: 1
HostUs USA: 1
IDC*China or MA USA: 10
Internet Assigned Numbers: 3
Microsoft USA: 3
MyLoc Managed Dusseldorf Germany: 104
Neterra Bulgaria: 1
NodeServ LLC FL USA: 32
Online SAS France: 213
PP KOM i TEX Ukraine: 1
Private Layer Inc Zurich Swisserland: 110
QHoster Ltd  Bulgaria: 96
QuadraNet CA USA: 4
QuickPacket Llc GA USA: 4
RackSpace Hosting TX USA: 2
Rogers Cable Com Canada: 3
Serverius Netherlands: 1
TDC A/S Denmark: 1
Telecom3Sverige AB Sweden: 1
Time Warner USA: 1
UAB Technoloigu Lithuania: 4
VideoTron Telecom Lte Canada: 1

Of the 1175 active nodes I only found 4 that could be considered run on privately held nodes (3 Internet Assigned Numbers and 1 PP KOM i TEX). The other 1171 were listed under hosting companies.

By country:

Germany: 352 (29.95%)

Accelerated IT servers: Franfurt Germany: 95
Asmunda Frankfurt Germany: 150
Deutsche Telekom Germany: 1
Hetzner Online Germany: 2
MyLoc Managed Dusseldorf Germany: 104

USA: 364 (30.97%)

Amazon USA: 44
Choopa, NJ, USA: 162
ColoCrossing NY USA: 14
Comcast PA USA: 3
Crisis Solutions LLC USA: 7
Digital Ocean NY  USA: 75
Earthnet CO USA: 1
Fevvo Inc CT USA: 11
HostUs USA: 1
Microsoft USA: 3
NodeServ LLC FL USA: 32
QuadraNet CA USA: 4
QuickPacket Llc GA USA: 4
RackSpace Hosting TX USA: 2
Time Warner USA: 1

France: 213 (18.12%)

Online SAS France: 213

Switzerland: 110 (9.36%)

Private Layer Inc Zurich Swisserland: 110

Bulgaria: 97 (8.25%)

Neterra Bulgaria: 1
QHoster Ltd  Bulgaria: 96

Other: 38 (3.23%)

Bhost ltd: Englad/Amsterdam: 3
City Network Hosting Stockhom Sweden: 4
CJSR Russia: 1
DNA Oy  Finland: 4
Hostinger Intl. Cyprus: 1
IDC*China: 10
Internet Assigned Numbers: 3
PP KOM i TEX Ukraine: 1
Rogers Cable Com Canada: 3
Serverius Netherlands: 1
TDC A/S Denmark: 1
Telecom3Sverige AB Sweden: 1
UAB Technoloigu Lithuania: 4
VideoTron Telecom Lte Canada: 1

--Over 95% of the masternodes are on servers owned by companies located in 5 countries. If dash ever surpassed the market cap levels of Bitcoin it would threaten global monetary supply and certainly gain the inquisitiveness of LEA worldwide who would gladly share data in order to prosecute criminals or those that threatened their monopoly of wealth. This shouldn't be made this easy. This is further proof that cryptosystems that rely on users to follow best practices are relying on failure.

*IDC China telecommunications--subsidiary of US company or a Chinese company--still researching. Listed and counted as China/other.

aleix
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:54:46 PM

What a nice research!

And now, please, you can talk about this:

Attacking The Consensus System via Sybil attack
https://www.dashpay.io/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/InstantTX.pdf

And this:

That probability depends on every transaction using 4 rounds of mixing (not likely), as well as assembling a 100% complete transaction, which isn't necessary for an attacker to draw hasty conclusions.

yep, but if you do the calculation using just one round it's still a huge number of days.

As for complete transactions, I agree that's not included....but I was answering your 'gun in the crowd' point, which has a probabilty of near 1, which is astronomically different to the proabilities we're talking about here.

It would be nice to know what are the average or most comonly used mixing rounds in a darksend, and calculate probability based on that. Or, even better, calculate attacker probability based on the minimum allowable amount of mixing, to establish a "worst case scenario" or baseline probability.

ok i'll do it then Smiley

with 15% of the network compromised and just one round of darksend per transaction the probability is 3.32526E-17 or .0000000000000000332526

mutiply by 1,000,000 for transactions per day (which is a really big number of darksend transactions, by the way):

and divide into 1 for number of days to get a complete transaction:

thank you,
BrejnevINC

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:02:12 PM

In a very short period Bitshares, Stellar and even the joke Dogecoin have passed it on marketcap. Not so long ago the cult guru told its followers it will soon rival bitcoin and take over the world. Now it seems more likely to follow Paycoins footsteps.
Is this the faith of all scams?
Is there a future at all for something which can not sustain itself above, much wow, such moon?

The answer is YES! Another SCAM slowly dying LOL
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:33:29 PM

--Over 95% of the masternodes are on servers owned by companies located in 5 countries. If dash ever surpassed the market cap levels of Bitcoin it would threaten global monetary supply and certainly gain the inquisitiveness of LEA worldwide who would gladly share data in order to prosecute criminals or those that threatened their monopoly of wealth. This shouldn't be made this easy. This is further proof that cryptosystems that rely on users to follow best practices are relying on failure.

Currently people run their masternodes on Amazon et al. because it's just so easy and cheap to do so as the reward of running one ($40/month or so) isn't big enough to put in more effort.

But let's analyze the scenario you described where LEA's might start getting interested, and consider how the numbers might change.

Let's assume using round numbers DASH has market cap of current Bitcoin $3,000,000,000, has 6,000,000 coins, and that there are 3000 masternodes, and that the block reward is 5 DASH of which 45% goes the masternodes. One masternode would then collect 13 DASH / month on average, which would equal to $6,500 earned each month. Now we are starting to talk about the kind of money which would allow people to purchase DDOS protection and private dedicated servers, and hiring professionals to secure them. And someone running 10+ nodes could easily set up their own datacenter and retire.

Also, who's to say DASH mixing stays exactly the same as it is now, it's been improved during the last year and I don't see why it would stop being improved. An example of an improvement would be that masternodes couldn't see which inputs and ouputs belong to the same user, so even if you owned 100% of the nodes that wouldn't help you to find out whose coins went where in any of the mixing rounds.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:41:41 PM

Currently people run their masternodes on Amazon et al. because it's just so easy and cheap to do so as the reward of running one ($40/month or so) isn't big enough to put in more effort.

But let's analyze the scenario you described where LEA's might start getting interested, and consider how the numbers might change.

Let's assume using round numbers DASH has market cap of current Bitcoin $3,000,000,000, has 6,000,000 coins, and that there are 3000 masternodes, and that the block reward is 5 DASH of which 45% goes the masternodes. One masternode would then collect 13 DASH / month on average, which would equal to $6,500 earned each month. Now we are starting to talk about the kind of money which would allow people to purchase DDOS protection and private dedicated servers, and hiring professionals to secure them. And someone running 10+ nodes could easily set up their own datacenter and retire.

Also, who's to say DASH mixing stays exactly the same as it is now, it's been improved during the last year and I don't see why it would stop being improved. An example of an improvement would be that masternodes couldn't see which inputs and ouputs belong to the same user, so even if you owned 100% of the nodes that wouldn't help you to find out whose coins went where in any of the mixing rounds.

These are dangerous assumptions based on code that doesn't exist and best practices that aren't being followed. You may be right, but you can risk it with your money and your privacy.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:50:30 PM

What a nice research!

And now, please, you can talk about this:

Attacking The Consensus System via Sybil attack
https://www.dashpay.io/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/InstantTX.pdf

And this:

That probability depends on every transaction using 4 rounds of mixing (not likely), as well as assembling a 100% complete transaction, which isn't necessary for an attacker to draw hasty conclusions.

yep, but if you do the calculation using just one round it's still a huge number of days.

As for complete transactions, I agree that's not included....but I was answering your 'gun in the crowd' point, which has a probabilty of near 1, which is astronomically different to the proabilities we're talking about here.

It would be nice to know what are the average or most comonly used mixing rounds in a darksend, and calculate probability based on that. Or, even better, calculate attacker probability based on the minimum allowable amount of mixing, to establish a "worst case scenario" or baseline probability.

ok i'll do it then Smiley

with 15% of the network compromised and just one round of darksend per transaction the probability is 3.32526E-17 or .0000000000000000332526

mutiply by 1,000,000 for transactions per day (which is a really big number of darksend transactions, by the way):

and divide into 1 for number of days to get a complete transaction:

thank you,

Here's one to hold you over, Still searching for Fluffy's domination post.

G2M is correct. If you're able to do two-way mapping of hash functions, then everybody is collectively screwed independent of XMR v. DRK or on-chain v.

off-chain.

OK gotcha.

I wonder why people go on about the off-chain benefits....doesn't sound like any benefit at all in this case.

G2M is not correct, as he's probably not aware that Darksend doesn't reuse addresses.

Yet, the DRK I drksent to someone else is still forever recorded in my wallet with that person's public address. Even after importing it on a different computer. Imagine if they got my wallet dump?

Regardless of the inbetween, the end points are what we're talking about here. But that's okay anyways:

If my private key was capable of being compromised by TLA's, here's the transaction they would select, simply for no other reason other than that it  'looks' like a darksend transation, because it's creating darksend denominations: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?4fbe96210f828f5fbfd1c4859217d8fd76b2d3344325ec0ceae3d0cf1efd5ffd.htm

Then, when parsing the blockchain for those output addresses, they'd deftly reveal the private key to reveal if they've been spent, or just look for it on the blockchain. Because they're a TLA, they're interested in larger amounts first. Let's pick one of the 10 drk denominations:

Here's the first denomination of 10 that's gonna be my 10 drk to drksent. I know it's mine because it's an address that was in the last transaction:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?7c7cde0076f0169f42b7a6ee863d4a24929d33c4558e5123a8a9cd415cc8d607.htm
    6   4fbe96210f828f5f...:26   XfeJKzKEJUtVDYvuv7vF9jJKkF3Dx23ft6   10.0001 DASH

Anyways, let's say that out of those 9, XcRHvNsezZzKB6U7sejx2EPUKjkFkrSEm3 is the address that correlates to me. It goes to this tx: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?1655733.htm

Because we're dealing with a situation where rsa/ecc are compromisable in the first place, I'd simply just go ahead and plug into all of the masternodes because encryption is bunk. Seeing as how their IP's are easily discoverable and public knowledge, I'd simply go ahead and sign into it as a remote user, because again cryptography/encryption just doesn't hold up anymore and then I'd go ahead and reveal all of their private keys to myself.

Next, I'd take the second transaction above, that was sent to a masternode and dump the private keys for all of those transactions (for luls). We have 9 transactions, being sent off on some time interval to some other masternode

So, when I'd like to discover when a masternode has sent someone some return DRK, I can just say "OH well I received this guy's 10 DRK, then sent it off to the next node". So I'd go ahead and see where that 10 DRK got sent to, because, you know, more cryptography. Basically I'd set up a table of masternode keys and just simply walk myself through the transactions one by one, until ... it leaves the masternode addresses (it would be insanely profitable, so how could I not?).

Anyways, from there it's pretty safe to say that the output address would be the same user as the three addresses above.

Finally here, I sent 29.0 of the mixed darksend: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?8ce9862e053bce9272f023a4c2654a30edaf6118dd430b6391e611e26ceb84b9.htm

For which, we will pick both of the 10 drk denominations which are from this transaction (also, this absolutely confirms that these inputs are from one person, which means 20 of the transactions in this are the same person): https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?8ce9862e053bce9272f023a4c2654a30edaf6118dd430b6391e611e26ceb84b9.htm

So going to the input side of that tx, just look for the only other tx that's capable of having >20 inputs, which is this transaction: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?1655916.htm, (c7a33d66547c65fa39b9a10511c5827c0353f6507c107118adae5bbc0d65da98)

EDIT: Wow, copying and pasting is balls, sorry for what I'm sure is the flame trail after this post that I didnt even read up to yet):
  (Follow those 20 inputs to the next tx - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?1655874.htm
  ( Then once more - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?1655733.htm)
  (and bam link

Stealth addressing - you'd have an absolutely miserable time doing what I just did if you used stealth addresses as well. Then they'd really need to get those private keys to make the work much less harder.

Of course, this is mostly useless. Likely compromised keys would be used to just spend unspent output, and steal. Because crypto's not going anywhere fast. Nobody cares much about the private financial history of something like a DRK or and XMR user. I'm really just compromising private keys for luls, because the lack of stealth addressing and knowing that change goes to the miners makes identification of the actual money trivial to identify.

Now that I've spent this godawful amount of time doing this, can someone please return the favor and walk me through the same thing for XMR? Preferrably someone that favors DRK, yet is curious about XMR. If not that's fine.

Also, Because it took me much less time to actually trace my tx, than it actually took to complete the tx (I spent a lot of time waiting), this means real-time monitoring is a possibility, therefore not fungible if private keys are compromisable.

Oh, god, 60 replies since I started writing this. I haven't read any of them since I quoted illodin

PoS

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

If you can be anything, be kind and fair

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:13:10 PM

Dash is such a monstrous screw-up it does not even pass a simple toothpick attack.
Imagine half the dash and half the masternodes changing hands at once.
The only good tech to be found is how to shuffle lots of coins into one pocked.
There is no way Dash can be taken seriously as a cryptocoin its a fad at best.

BlockaFett

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:17:49 PM

Keep going Trollero®

thanks for the bump dude  Wink

best regards

bump it!

best regards

Cheesy

ah crap, you got me,

unbump please

Not one person from Monero will ever dare to address my points like above ^ I have been posting recently so I will just bump for visibility.

Monero - Don't mention the fake clone-coin with zero-innovation or development™

To stay on topic - You might want to pick a sh*tcoin in the top 20 / 30 coins to accuse of dying instead of one of the top alts with biggest community / volume / gains lol. (I can think of one Wink)
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 05:26:43 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 05:39:47 PM by generalizethis

Here you go Aleix,  Grin

After your're done refuting my last three posts, we can start again. I'm not getting paid to do research you should have done before you invested in this coin.

v 3 posts down--thought you'd like seeing the classy responses from dashers too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2zufu1/a_great_podcast_by_lets_talk_bitcoin_discussing/

BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:29:02 PM

I really don't get why Monero trolls hate Dash/byte/basically other coins that they "feel" is danger to their so called "we believe we are the new wealthy humans on EARTH"...relax ppl remember you will be become rich without trolling other coins here let me give you a list of how to do so...
1. Stop acting like Monero is something when it's just a copy of Byte.
2. Ask Fluffypony or Smooth to do some actual work instead of flaming Dash or any other coin they feel burned with.
3. Stop attacking someone who actually did something to crypto and actually added new idea's and did some innovative ways. Don't like? THEN DO SOMETHING ELSE
4. When I say doing something about it I actually mean create something new to crypto that can wow me as an investor or as crypto geek!
5. Get you're own GUI WALLET.
6. Stop creating new accounts and raid forums you know that ppl are smart enough to realize this...cmon DASH/TASH? or - really...I thought you guys are smarter than that.
7. How about instead of creating new threads about other coins and how BAD are they why don't you go back to you're moderated forum and fix some of Monero's issues? better how about being active as community because AFAIK Fluffypony and Smooth or any current Monero developer didn't add anything or have a road map.
8. There are over 2.5m DASH coins alrdy locked on Masternodes price of Dash is more stable than Monero cat bounces, so trust me watching charts and posting Dogecoin passed DASH just now and it will be dead soon every time it passes Dash by 1$ is stupid and everyone here knows it except Monero trolls...like imagine someone post FAIRCOIN just passed Monero it will die soon stupid right? but we all know it won't be dead bcuz Faircoin passes it or not it will go down bcuz current developers are lazy and have no clue about crypto except cry"p"to other coins on forums.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
G2M

Activity: 280

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:32:10 PM

To be fair, I was told the analysis I did would be impossible after someone tossed me the phrase 'masternode blonding' from outta left field.

..because vaporware always sounds better when you pull phrases out of there I guess.

Ironically, vaporware also will prevent all potential flaws from being flaws in the future, so I'm perpetually wrong so long as vaporware exists as an idea and someone said so.

And blockafett, I agree that the point seems to be to keep these threads bumped. Keeps the riff raff from poking its head in the forum. Best to get everyone to focus on two now so there's not ten later....or something. Right?

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.
obit33

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:33:42 PM

Not one person from Monero will ever dare to address my points like above ^ I have been posting recently so I will just bump for visibility.

Monero - Don't mention the fake clone-coin with zero-innovation or development™

To stay on topic - You might want to pick a sh*tcoin in the top 20 / 30 coins to accuse of dying instead of one of the top alts with biggest community / volume / gains lol.

what points to address? your 'points' are pretty superficial when compared to what GenerelazeThis is discussing... Your points have almost nothing to do with the technology itself. You just give your (subjective) opinion that there isn't enough progress... To my (also subjective) liking there is progress, just not the visible and marketable kind... I'm glad the developers are working on good technology instead of relying on fast solutions that aren't that good (GeneralizeThis is proving that there are 'problems' with the anonimity, privacy, centralisation with DasH). And then he didn't even have to talk about the instamine...

your arguments are: monero is a clone, there is no progress...
my points: there are lots of clones so who cares, there is progress, just not the very visible kind...

this is not a discussion based on objective arguments though... I have the impression that every legitimate discussion about dash's (flawed) technology ends with: "you're just a monero-fanboy, stop whining, do something for yourself, you haven't got a gui wallet, you're not making progress... " Resorting to these kind of arguments when there's no defending the technology anymore is intellectually kinda weak...

best regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: