Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:26:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investing  (Read 19972 times)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:58:54 AM

All business or all method that you can use to grow your money or your coins have a risk, but remember the higher the risk the higher return if the investment or the business will success.

High risk investments means that the investment is having a 20% chance of making a huge profit (~ 10x), and there is a 80% chance of losing all the money. It is like a gamble. The logic is that if you invest $100 each in to ten ventures, on average two of them will give you a 10x return, thereby doubling your capital.
Yeah if you diversify your money and put it in different investment after a few months or years you will earn a big profit and if you lose from other investment i think that your other investment take over your lost form that investment.

Not so sure, I have a rich friend who lost a ton of money in stocks in various different investments.

He told me that its better to just invest something you know yourself that itll make money regardless and buys a bunch of food trucks now.
Yeah i also said that and its better to diversify your money in different investment and you said that he lose a big profit of doing that? maybe he not pick a good one and he didn't chose the right one.
dvendor

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:52:51 PM

MMM is the best investing ..
PassCoin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:51:31 AM

if you want to invest bitcoin thers sites that let you invest in companies and you get a rate of around 10-25% on your coins. the market fluctuations can end with you losing money but its worth a shot
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:27:27 AM

I generally loan bitcoins for small % of interest to grow and earlier used invest in ponzy schemes but not now. They started SCAM people from day one itself.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:16:53 AM

The fact that you bought a bitcoin is already an investment. The most common advice you'll get is to hold bitcoins 'til the price will pump out. But personally, I grow my bitcoins by risking my btc on ponzis (not recommended) and so far, I'm winning and earning profit though I'm scammed sometimes.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 05:55:25 AM

There is no need to invest bitcoins in anything, why to risk your hard earned bitcoins in a potential risky system.
Just send them in stacks of 10 bitcoins (if 10 is too big then do with 1 bitcoin but not less than that) in your cold storage and forget about those(but save the seed and password of your cold storage in a safe place) and after many years you will thank me that i gave you this advice.

Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:19:16 AM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

Invest your bitcoin on your cold wallet, and sell high.

now day, mostly investment is turn into ponzi scheme and in the end they will run your money out.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:27:17 AM

I see this ad everywhere i go:

http://www.bitplutos.com/

Its basically a binary optionss broker. If you are into binary options then maybe check out that. They got all sorts of instruments up to trade including various cryptos, not just bitcoin.

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:14:58 PM

There is no need to invest bitcoins in anything, why to risk your hard earned bitcoins in a potential risky system.
Just send them in stacks of 10 bitcoins (if 10 is too big then do with 1 bitcoin but not less than that) in your cold storage and forget about those(but save the seed and password of your cold storage in a safe place) and after many years you will thank me that i gave you this advice.

pretty sweet advise, then you wouldn't need to worry about the volatility of bitcoin and how price might drop, increase, whatever.
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:37:15 PM

i agree bitcoin is an investment it self, well unless you earned your coins by scamming people, therefore there is no need to double your risk
said this, many users want to invest because they believe they can rise their coins count, if they put their money on a good investment
but i think if you can add more coins with your regular job it would be less risky and more wise as a choice

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Yerm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:09:00 PM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

If you're interested in equities (either in the form of stocks or mutual funds), you might as well just invest your fiat. If you are interested in investing in Bitcoin, however, you might try lending through a P2P site or investing in a gambling site (your own, not someone elses). If you use your imagination, there are plenty of opportunities.
I've heard great things about bitbond, check it out
Dotakels

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:40:31 PM

pretty sweet advise, then you wouldn't need to worry about the volatility of bitcoin and how price might drop, increase, whatever.
What cold storage is? and do you though that you may miss the time when the price of bitcoin is too high? And also some event that your bitcoin can grow bigger like franchising or what so ever business?
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:33:22 PM

What cold storage is? and do you though that you may miss the time when the price of bitcoin is too high? And also some event that your bitcoin can grow bigger like franchising or what so ever business?

He is means HOLD your coins on cold wallet(maybe paper wallet) and wait until many years means because he's know supply < demans = price high. good advice i think for who Bitcoin will be success.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1514

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:48:06 PM

You could always go to the securities forum, or on your own time research for some investment opportunities using bitcoin. You could probably find a few sites or online business accepting investors funds. Apart from that, as said above, your only other option would be to invest using bitcoin itself instead of going through another 3rd party source which implements even more risk.
Dotakels

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:46:06 PM

He is means HOLD your coins on cold wallet(maybe paper wallet) and wait until many years means because he's know supply < demans = price high. good advice i think for who Bitcoin will be success.
I think its not just a paper wallet, its sounds like interesting but i didn't know what is it and what is it look like.
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:48:15 PM

Its better to invest something you know will profit in fiat form and then use the profits to conver to bitcoin.

Most though arent in this situation though, its irrelvant to me. lol.

luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:27:30 AM

I would like to assume I have enough fiat to consider all my bitcoin would be pure profit.

But, I highly doubt its actually investment to only have like 2.4 btc. which is really little, unless the amount value was changed significantly.

Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:51:28 PM

I think its not just a paper wallet, its sounds like interesting but i didn't know what is it and what is it look like.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Cold_storage
paper wallet is one of cold storage/wallet. i think use paper wallet as cold wallet is the best idea for who want to keep bitcoin for long term and it's cheap.
mordekaiser

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:41:44 PM

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Cold_storage
paper wallet is one of cold storage/wallet. i think use paper wallet as cold wallet is the best idea for who want to keep bitcoin for long term and it's cheap.

Its the setup process for me is the pain.

Like how do I know which site is legit, and wont copy my passphrase or pin and then seeing my 30 btc deposit disappear.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:45:07 PM

I think Bitcoin in itself is enough of an investment. Invest some capital into bitcoin and earn bitcoin by doing work on the side. The more Bitcoin you save, the more potential wealth you will accumilate in the future. Credit card companies attacking Bitcoin because they were not afraid of it.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: