Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investing  (Read 19963 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:12:43 AM

bitcoin generates satoshis,the thing is people changes from banks and companies investment because crypto world offer much more % there is a huge potencial but a huge risk involved.

Definitely, just look here:

https://btcjam.com/invest

14% YEARLY INTEREST!!!!

Which fucking bank gives that much? I just checked my local bank, they offer 1.5% interest rate for 1 year CheesyCheesy

They must be joking right...

You forget that the money with the bank are sure. You cannot lose those. While with btcjam you can lost your investment. So careful who want to invest there !!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:42:35 AM

bitcoin generates satoshis,the thing is people changes from banks and companies investment because crypto world offer much more % there is a huge potencial but a huge risk involved.

14% YEARLY INTEREST!!!!

Which fucking bank gives that much? I just checked my local bank, they offer 1.5% interest rate for 1 year CheesyCheesy

You forget that the money with the bank are sure. You cannot lose those. While with btcjam you can lost your investment. So careful who want to invest there !!!!
Your money in the bank are not sure, because it will decreases as year as passes by because of the interest and also inflation can affect your money, so its better to keep it into your wallet.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:50:36 AM

14% YEARLY INTEREST!!!!

Your money in the bank are not sure, because it will decreases as year as passes by because of the interest and also inflation can affect your money, so its better to keep it into your wallet.

Hahahaha. In the years the money decreases from the interest?!? In which country do you live and what is the name of your bank which take your money to give those your money? Then why in your wallet don't act the inflation and in the bank yes? So, why the inflation don't decrease the money in your wallet and do this with the money when they are in the bank? This is the must funny post I have read.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:27:14 PM

i guess what he means were the money at bank wont be able to buy the same things he can buy nowadays,because prices of things is raising.
About btcjam well i tryed it and i may say that is something to avoid ,its an invitacion to get scammed and you can choose if for 1 year or less.
lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:35:19 AM

try to convert your bitcoin into faint because some of the experts advice me tp earn the momey online and put them into faint but if you won't think it to be done then invest them in trading ..hitcoin trading can yeald a minimum of 10-15% every month and i think that much is far far better than any bank
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:31:54 AM

i guess what he means were the money at bank wont be able to buy the same things he can buy nowadays,because prices of things is raising.
About btcjam well i tryed it and i may say that is something to avoid ,its an invitacion to get scammed and you can choose if for 1 year or less.

There is nothing similar in your words with his words. There are two different thing. Other things told him and other write you.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:48:11 AM

try to convert your bitcoin into faint because some of the experts advice me tp earn the momey online and put them into faint but if you won't think it to be done then invest them in trading ..hitcoin trading can yeald a minimum of 10-15% every month and i think that much is far far better than any bank

Sorry to bother you but what's faint? I'm curious what was that , googled it and the meaning I got is weak and dizzy; close to losing consciousness. I'm really curious what was "faint" cuz I want to try your advice to convert my BTC to faint
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:37:15 AM

Sorry to bother you but what's faint? I'm curious what was that , googled it and the meaning I got is weak and dizzy; close to losing consciousness. I'm really curious what was "faint" cuz I want to try your advice to convert my BTC to faint

I bet that it will be an error in writing from the velocity. I never heard that word. Or to be sincere only on the cards which people passe the time. It is the letter up the ten and down the girl.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:39:02 AM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

you can use your bitcoin to trade and altcoin and grow it
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:46:16 AM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

Agree. Trading it will be a good way to earn. But carefully if you are not an expert. See in my signature for trading in cryptocurrency. Good and new way to trade.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:46:56 AM

I bet that it will be an error in writing from the velocity. I never heard that word. Or to be sincere only on the cards which people passe the time. It is the letter up the ten and down the girl.

It was typed twice so I guess it's not a typographical error. But I just figured out the closest word that I can see , maybe what he mean is fiat Grin I don't know, just a guess Grin
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:10:20 AM

Agree. Trading it will be a good way to earn. But carefully if you are not an expert. See in my signature for trading in cryptocurrency. Good and new way to trade.

Yes when trading you should be very careful particularly new traders otherwise you will end up in loosing all you investments. Good luck for you to start trading.
knowhow

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:46:50 PM

convert bitcoin into fiat can be a good way to avoid the change of bitcoin,but is harder to convert into fiat and with fiat try to get more bitcoins cheaper but well i prefer convert into altcoins.
Dotakels

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:05:40 PM

convert bitcoin into fiat can be a good way to avoid the change of bitcoin,but is harder to convert into fiat and with fiat try to get more bitcoins cheaper but well i prefer convert into altcoins.
What do you mean to avoid the change of bitcoin? and yeah its prefer to convert your bitcoin into alt coins and use it to investment than to convert it into fiat money.
knowhow

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:12:35 PM

What do you mean to avoid the change of bitcoin? and yeah its prefer to convert your bitcoin into alt coins and use it to investment than to convert it into fiat money.

Volatil,bicoin go up and down all days ,we were on 300 dollars now he lost some boost and returned into 240 dollars,fiat is what we know wont lost value as crytpo world but if a pump happens cant convert into btc as before,will pay more for less .
Dotakels

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:50:29 PM

Volatil,bicoin go up and down all days ,we were on 300 dollars now he lost some boost and returned into 240 dollars,fiat is what we know wont lost value as crytpo world but if a pump happens cant convert into btc as before,will pay more for less .
Oww ok, so he mean that take the opportunity when the price are high like $300. yeah its better to convert your coins into fiat money IF the price is high enough to you.
knowhow

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:17:53 PM

looks like there is some bots running into altcoins as bitcoin has anyone won with them some good satoshis?I wanna know if they are profitable and if its trusted to let a bot make buy and sell.
1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:35:37 PM

the best investment is now into altcoins...
i personally buy MAPC on ccex and wait for cryptsy or bittrex

knowhow

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:00:36 AM

well you investing at something you believe can hit biggers exchanges that doesnt mean that the interest on the coin raise ... it can fail and well die faster,
MasterYii

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:13:08 AM

I have to say it is pretty amazing knowing the right way to invest specially Biticoin it is way better than any other investments I know it is worth investing because I have heard good things about it for so long now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: