Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investing  (Read 19959 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 05:01:05 AM

I don't think there is any mutual fund or something like that exist today. Yes, you can always go with the stocks, indices, forex or even a commodity trading with your bitcoin holdings. The sites like 1broker has that feature to trade in such options so that you can take the benefit of bitcoin's price appreciation as well as returns from your investment option.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:22:52 PM

I don't think there is any mutual fund or something like that exist today. Yes, you can always go with the stocks, indices, forex or even a commodity trading with your bitcoin holdings. The sites like 1broker has that feature to trade in such options so that you can take the benefit of bitcoin's price appreciation as well as returns from your investment option.

Today I received an email from these guys arbx.co saying that they will come up with some kind of funds for all altcoins. But I haven't go through full details yet because only this morning I received an email from those guys. I know that some 0.5% monthly they will charge for managing the funds but other charges I don't yet.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:52:05 PM

Indeed there is nothing like Bitcoin Mutual Funds exist till now.
However, I never recommend doing others form of trades with Bitcoin except altcoins. As if you go for, say, Forex with Bitcoin, you may be loosing when you think you are making profits. Bitcoin prices are prone to fluctuation and fluctuate every second whereas Forex prices remains relatively stable. So if look in broader sense maybe your btc never grow.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:14:24 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 01:39:47 AM by Omega Weapon

I do agree with other guys too and I think it is more reasonable to buy and hold bitcoin, please keep in mind there is not any regulation about bitcoin and it makes mutual funding more complicated

Yeah no regulation on bitcoin just yet.

As soon as with the whole nasdaq wanting bitcoin and people see more as a investment tool, then its going to be taxed one way or the other similar to bonds and stocks.
Depending on your jurisdiction you must pay taxes already, since any gains you made are taxable, unless you live in a country that does not tax earnings like that, I think countries are going to make their laws more clear when it comes to cryptocurrency in order to try to force people to pay, but make no mistake you should consult a tax attorney and consult him about what taxes you are due.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:22:28 AM

If you want to invest your huge amount of money, invest it on bitcoin. At first it might doubtful because ivesting your money meaning take a risk but ofcourse investing is much better than trading because in trading you just hoping something that will return to you. So, invest as much as you can and as much as you want because bitcoin is accelerating
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:47:41 AM

If you want to invest your huge amount of money, invest it on bitcoin. At first it might doubtful because ivesting your money meaning take a risk but ofcourse investing is much better than trading because in trading you just hoping something that will return to you. So, invest as much as you can and as much as you want because bitcoin is accelerating
That's a bad idea and a half if I ever heard one. There is no reason to dump a large amount of money into Bitcoin off of a whim, especially in the market we have going on right now. This isn't the bull run of a month plus some ago, this is a very platonic and uneventful market that's waiting for something to happen so that it can stop sitting in the same place.
Take some an invest it, but don't put a lot of faith into Bitcoin at all.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 07:59:13 AM

Indeed there is nothing like Bitcoin Mutual Funds exist till now.
However, I never recommend doing others form of trades with Bitcoin except altcoins. As if you go for, say, Forex with Bitcoin, you may be loosing when you think you are making profits. Bitcoin prices are prone to fluctuation and fluctuate every second whereas Forex prices remains relatively stable. So if look in broader sense maybe your btc never grow.

Agree with this statement up to some extent. However, I use the leverage feature while trading in stocks, Forex or commodities so even if there is little bit fluctuation in the price of the pair, it doesn't affect that much.  Yes, technically it will never grow if I am investing the value of it in some other non growing factor but as I am taking the advantage of leverage facility, I actually multiply the tiny movements from the price chart. Sometimes I win, sometimes I loose.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:39:45 PM

Buy 5 Bitcoins and hold it for a year, maybe you will have 150% ROI by next year . but there is heavy risk involved in it as well
I doubt there are many people who can be patient to hold their bitcoin for 1 year, I think without waiting for 1 year though, bitcoin has benefited you in the short term
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:34:37 PM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

I don't think there are any bitcoin mutual funds, yet.
Buy and hold strategy with respect to Bitcoin is more popular, than investing it.
Yes investing is too risky. Its better to buy and hold. wait for the time that its price become low and buy it after that just hold it into your wallet and wait for it to increase its price. In investment you are not 100% sure that you can get profit from it than buying and holding it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:28:19 PM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

I don't think there are any bitcoin mutual funds, yet.
Buy and hold strategy with respect to Bitcoin is more popular, than investing it.
Yes investing is too risky. Its better to buy and hold. wait for the time that its price become low and buy it after that just hold it into your wallet and wait for it to increase its price. In investment you are not 100% sure that you can get profit from it than buying and holding it.
What are the differences between bitcoin investments and buying and holding bitcoin, jokes apart, when come into bitcoin part, I am not seeing any big risks associated with it. Unlike any other investment opportunities, bitcoin is coming with minimum guarantee for profit making and all the above peace of mind is another big advantage I am enjoying with bitcoin investments.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:20:36 PM

Buy 5 Bitcoins and hold it for a year, maybe you will have 150% ROI by next year . but there is heavy risk involved in it as well
Yeah holding back 1 year alone I'm sure it's giving you a profit. Let alone hold it for years, of course you will get a bigger profit. Because prices will continue to rise from year to year
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:21:23 AM

Yeah holding back 1 year alone I'm sure it's giving you a profit. Let alone hold it for years, of course you will get a bigger profit. Because prices will continue to rise from year to year

Well that prediction is very accurate and way back on that date of buying bitcoins, the price still not on $1k.

But now if you are patient and was able to hold bitcoin up for the next years, for sure you will get not just 150% ROI.

And it's even possible that you'll get 1000% because the growth is very rapid.

Signature for rent
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:26:37 AM

Here many people will give to many advice and few of them will advice to invest in the icon like system . But here I would like to tell you instead to Invest in a particular altcoin , you should invest in multiple coins so that your​ money risk to loss remain safe .
Here about 10-20 altcoins are available for the making money if you can hold for long time .
My suggestion for you that buy btc and then buy altcoins with this like buy eth , dash , ripple , monero , dgb  coins for the one year atleast , then I am 100% sure that you will make big earning in the year .
So my suggestion to Invest in powerful coin and not put all of your money in single altcoin because we can make surity that when the market get dropped sharply .
Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:35:01 AM

Here many people will give to many advice and few of them will advice to invest in the icon like system . But here I would like to tell you instead to Invest in a particular altcoin , you should invest in multiple coins so that your​ money risk to loss remain safe .
Here about 10-20 altcoins are available for the making money if you can hold for long time .
My suggestion for you that buy btc and then buy altcoins with this like buy eth , dash , ripple , monero , dgb  coins for the one year atleast , then I am 100% sure that you will make big earning in the year .
So my suggestion to Invest in powerful coin and not put all of your money in single altcoin because we can make surity that when the market get dropped sharply .
I think that Bitcoin business is very promising today and the one who decided to invest in this area of ​​high technology development will be very generously rewarded. Already today those who are engaged in Bitcoin trade have already earned quite well for today and therefore investments in Bitcoin are very important matters.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:44:34 AM

I doubt there are many people who can be patient to hold their bitcoin for 1 year, I think without waiting for 1 year though, bitcoin has benefited you in the short term

I disagree, while many members of the forum talk about trading and the benefits and risk to be had, I doubt that many member trade as much, since buying and holding is an easier strategy, it is by belief that there are more users that follow that strategy than those that day trade, but I think the only way to know the answer to that will be to create a poll with that question.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:46:19 AM

I'd say Using Bitcoin is investing it self , you can buy more bitcoins and hold them , It's just a matter of time before the price of Bitocin will rise once again , and if it dosen't happen for long time , it will happen the end of the next year when the next halving block reward happens but it depends on the price just before it .
And if you want to go with stock , then there is "eToro" it's a famous website to invest on stocks and legit . I guess you can deposit using Bitcoins , not sure tho never tested it . good luck mate
Buy bitcoin and hold it, I think it is one of the good way to invest. Bitcoin price rises continously. Now, it reaches 2900 USD. I think if you buy 2900 now next month will be 3500. The demand of bitcoin is still high. If you can trade with your bitcoin, it is also profitable but I think trading needs more skill.
radamiel

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:56:57 AM

Bitcoin investments are very profitable according to some people because many are predicting the price will continue to rise, but still the price of bitcoin can go down not as many say, there is no definitive thing in the future. I myself hope bitcoin will continue to rise to the moon
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:58:02 AM

It is certainly a hope for bitcoin users to increase the bitcoin price.
Indeed many have predictions about future of bitcoin which certainly has a good chance for future, but it is certainly a mere prediction and no one knows for sure will bitcoin later in future.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:00:35 AM

Bitcoin investments are very profitable according to some people because many are predicting the price will continue to rise, but still the price of bitcoin can go down not as many say, there is no definitive thing in the future. I myself hope bitcoin will continue to rise to the moon

Things are looking for bitcoin at a moment as price is going higher but we cannot be sure what will happen in future and may be we will see price crash in future so its better to invest only that amount which we can afford to loose.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:52:05 PM

In the meantime bitcoin has a high selling value, it is not certain that future bitcoin value can go up or down.
It depends on your trust to invest or not.
But I think for this year bitcoin has a selling price that will continue to increase.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: