Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investing  (Read 19959 times)
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?
me that to be surrendered to bitcoin is finished, however you believe that that that that that should now that ought to enter a shortcoin to bitcoin, you can see that the present field variable and exceedingly issues, the bitcoin being Adjusting Continuous and the dynamic ought to be utilized to such to go out on a limb beyond any doubt we just, should here and now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

Investing bitcoin is a good choice. Investing bitcoin is like a retirement investment wherein, you can gain profit if you sell it in the exact time. Some of us invest bitcoin serve a source of other income.
Right, because investment in bitcoin is very profitable for now if we sell it when the price is high. It’s risky to invest in bitcoin but from that risk we get a big profits at the right time.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

As been said bitcoin investing is really profitable  but at the same time a risky investment because it is happenning in the digital world in which there areany hackers and scammers circulating waiting for good victims, so investing in bitcoin needs effort ,time and you must protect your investments at all time , be safety in every movement you made , because once mistaken it will be gone ,hard to recover.
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:42:05 PM

If I choose to invest, I will invest in bitcoin. However, I do not have much money to invest in this coin. The investment in bitcoin need a lot of money, because the bitcoin price is very high and transaction fees are very high.
sky4242

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:51:49 PM

By investing in bitcoin I am making you money. The risk exists wherever you invest. So I want to say there is a risk of investing in bitcoin.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:46:52 AM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

Stocks and mutual funds are good investment. But when economic crisis come, most stocks value drop sharply. Like stocks, bitcoin or cryptocurrency is high risk investment but crypto market still young age and i am believe crypto will growing bigger.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:48:30 AM

nowadays, in the trade market that is the best for investing is bitcoin coins, because the rise and fall of bitcoin coin prices in the trading market is very stable and also the highest bitcoin coin prices, I also invest in bitcoin coins.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:02:33 AM

Investing is not that bad at all in this moment because as you see in the market the value of bitcoin is the great time to deal with our money to make more profit to get in this coming months. Although it is hard to recover now we can sure to the future that we can get a better amount of earnings after the end of the year.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

Well in my own opinion invest in bitcoin is the best strategy  you can buy some coins and hold it for long term just to sure that you can earn a good profit after a long term of holdings.
I have same point for this. Bitcoin is one of the best source of income that can be adopted, and with which one can earn so handsome money. In short time or long time, this really depends on what strategy you are going with. But you have told one of the best one, buy and then hold for long time. This will increase the price value of your coin and you can have bigger profits later.
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:56:10 AM

bitcoin is indeed the best for investment, because keeping the best bitcoin, I believe if bitcoin is great for investing, I invite my friends to invest in bitcoin.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:43:56 AM

Well i never heard yet bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account. The best way is to buy and hold it for long term and make sure you are the one whose managing your investments and do not entrust it to others to avoid scam.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
thuiuqioui98382

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

No investor or analyst can predict the price of bitcoin in the short term with absolute certainty. But big investors believe that electronic money is convinced that it will be here and will compete with traditional currencies and assets such as the US dollar and gold, and that is what really matters.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

I am prefer investing my money on bitcoin or others coin. Stocks market right now i think overvalue and most bluechips stocks very expensive. Different with stocks market, many crypto have cheap price and crypto market is just 9 years old. Many coin like bitcoin or altcoin have big potential in the future and i am believe crypto market will reach trillions dollar market cap
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

Bitcoin investment is something that will make us successful and rich someday, with the number of users increasing so it can be ascertained that with 1 btc we will retire someday.
Well that is nice to ponder about. But then the value of 1 Bitcoin will also be very high I guess. With rising demand, the price of the asset also rises. Besides, success and riches in Bitcoin does not come just by investing in Bitcoin but by playing the market game more efficiently and more effectively. One has to be good enough in deciding the time to buy the right type of coin and to hold or sell when the market is down. Only then the possibility and probability of earning money is reasonable.
MonicaBrooks3

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:52:07 AM

Bitcoin has risen to the top in the Crytos market. Bitcoin is less than the prosperity of its time, and it can still harness the money for every one of us if we know how to invest. Maybe it can rise to the peak later than it became the highest and then you will get a large amount of money.
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

I suggest you invest in crypto not only in bitcoin. because in Crypto is a very good thing for long-term investment. and with a long-term investment you will get even more money without losing a cut like a bank.
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

If you have the knowledge, investing in BTC will quickly give you profit, so take the risk and you will be rich in the future.
For Bitcoin investment we have to gain its knowledge first because you can not survive without knowledge here in this modernism. It involves many steps and proper planning with precious decisions for we want to get huge profit that is why knowledge is important without which it is impossible to get some money from Bitcoin. On the other hand you will lose huge if you make wrong decisions which will hurt you.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

I suggest you invest in crypto not only in bitcoin. because in Crypto is a very good thing for long-term investment. and with a long-term investment you will get even more money without losing a cut like a bank.
You have a good idea but, also before you invest in make sure that the you know the if the token is really worth for long term purposes, we all know that bitcoin is very a popular coin in cryptocurrency and it has a potential for long term investments.
Damn3d

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

I can agree with some guys who are answering that question and say that we all are anticipating a big growth in Bitcoin near the end of this year so probably would be good if you will have an opportunity to buy more bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

Investing to bitcoin is profitable but also trying some altcoins is also give a good profit.
But before we enter in this kind of investment we need a enough knowledge to avoid losing capital and gaining good profit. Buying and holding for a long term also give a good profit, we just need to put patience and always observe market table time to time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: