Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investing  (Read 19958 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

Investing bitcoin is a good choice. Investing bitcoin is like a retirement investment wherein, you can gain profit if you sell it in the exact time. Some of us invest bitcoin serve a source of other income.
Right, because investment in bitcoin is very profitable for now if we sell it when the price is high. It’s risky to invest in bitcoin but from that risk we get a big profits at the right time.

When I have some free money that I can use for the cryptocurrency, I invest it in Bitcoin. I am 100% sure that BTC is our future. This is the cryptocurrency, which rules the market. Altcoins always follow it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Priaa165

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

This method will only work for the long term. Because we know that there is a down trend when we play short term the results won't be too good.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

To make a better future we have to make various investments, unfortunately a lot of investments are scam and not profitable so that we have to always do the analysis first.
The future is good or not, thanks in part to the individual elements of each investor. Their participation and jointly build the future of electronic money is growing stronger. Limit bad guys to attack, get rid of them right out of the market.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:49:28 PM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?
You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and I believe that at this time you should only invest in short bitcoin and should not invest in altcoin. The market is bearish in the long run and bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall sharply at any time. So I believe that at this point you should only invest in short bitcoin.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

To make a better future we have to make various investments, unfortunately a lot of investments are scam and not profitable so that we have to always do the analysis first.
Bitcoin investing is really worth it investment and right now many more people are engaging themselves with bitcoin because  we are believing  that the future price of bitcoin can pump very high, so we should invest now.

marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:14:46 AM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?
How do you mean investing Bitcoin in stock? You can’t do that, Bitcoin itself is already an investment and as for investing in stocks, if you have any money in Bitcoin that you would like to invest in stock then you will have to withdraw it out from Bitcoin before using it to invest in stock, you can’t invest Bitcoin rather you invest in it. That’s one thing to show you that Bitcoin is not a currency, its something else.

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

Best tip is, like gambling, only invest money you're willing to lose. Then if you wake up one morning and your investment failed then you won't lose a night sleep over it. But if it did turn out that it came up with alot of profit then that is great! You can then reinvest the income you earn from it to another investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Veeggaa

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

For me, it's time to learning how to use bitcoin as well as investing into it is not that difficult or complicated to thing to do. In bitcoin investment, the best way to do is to be wise and observant in every happening knowing not to easily believe on mere speculations that do not have that enough proof. The best time to buy and sell is easy to remember. Whenever there is a dump it is the best way to buy bitcoin and when the price pump it is the best time to sell what you have bought. Just keep up the good work. Good luck my friend.
Promitestake

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:42:26 AM

as I understood you have got bitcoins and need to invest them in different places. If I had been you i'd definetly go together with the shares and purchase fairness shares or derivatives which pay you a passive income every year.
tronghai12345

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:54:31 AM

It's always a risk to invest in bitcoin but you should already know that. If you meant invest the money you earn in bitcoin to stocks, then that's up to you. Putting your money in bitcoin is already a form of investing. You are asking to invest in stocks in bitcointalk I don't think you will get much from here.
Priyasad9

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

bitcoin is a great investment. Because it will make a lot of success. Bitcoin coins are the best coin. Investors must choose the right coin to invest. They must believe in investing. A bit of value for bitcoin is a lot of value for investing. People looking for investing are more than a coin worth. bitcoin is a coin that can make such a big profit. You will be able to make a big profit in investing everyone in bitcoin
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

We can lead the cryptocurrencies market if we will have a lot of money or either have a huge group where you move as on and buy and sell coins as one and that is one of the things that you can do to lead the market but if you are a really good investor, trader or anything you want to call to yourself then you just need capital and you can make it big.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:02:39 AM

I'd say if you want to venture to stock exchange from Bitcoin or crypto currency, you need to really read up and study the market. I've known of people who spent all their free time reading up trades and it wasn't still enough. Ones you know what you're doing, invest money that you're willing to lose to lessen risks.

Walter_Potts

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:01:26 AM

I would suggest that you find out as much as possible before investing so that you invest based on sound knowledge.bitcoin has come a  long way from where it started in the beginning and has tremendously gone up in  value  in a considerable  short period  of time. of course now it  is going down after a steep climb, but  this is the  nature of this type of investment. I would suggest  that you  buy  and hold  until the market goes up again. it is now a good time to buy since prices are cheaper and then hold on to it for a few years before you start to sell.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

Mutual fund? hmmmm..... I didn't encounter yet one. But Bitcoin is popular in investing buying i mean and then hold then sell or trade to other altcoins. That what i know for this time.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:16:36 AM

Bitcoin is universal asset where you can use it to buy online products anytime you like and keeping or locking it to a certain time before selling them will be good than having it sell today with just a small amount of ROI.

Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:24:04 AM

Bitcoin investing is very profitable, indeed bitcoin is currently down. But in the future bitcoin will definitely rise again, because the earth is spinning there must be a time when bitcoin will return as it used to or rise again, even if you want to invest long term.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

Interest in investing in Bitcoin always increases when this crypto currency is growing, as the investor hopes for the further growth of Bitcoin. Therefore, my advice to you, buy bitcoin and wait. But it will take a long time to wait, because bitcoin grows well in the long term.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
CryptocitySL

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

Very successful. bitcoin is a world-class coin. It's a coin that's everywhere. Because this is so high on investment. The quality of bitcoin is also a great coin. People are investing in bitcoin based on these facts without fear. This coin is a lavish fortification. The value is much higher. Investors are looking to make a big profit. By bitcoin they can earn profits. bitcoin investment.
diego ramos

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

If you earn enought to pay your bills and you all months put some money at savings well you can apply part of those money into bitcoin,and well wait one day bitcoin will be with a big value then the current one and you can proof with it knowint the risk involved is high but profit can be high as well. Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: