Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investing  (Read 19959 times)
agimat

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

Yes that is the purpose of having bitcoins for now, to have bitcoin now purposely for investment is the main reason, coz anytime the market value will rise up to the highest level and receive profit in volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

Investing in bitcoin is better than stock and mutual fund we just need to hold it for a long time to be able to earn the fruit and of course you need to be ready for the risk because crypto is more risky compare to stocks and mutual fund.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

Holding strategy is big risk but this risk can gives you better future because we all know that the bitcoin price will goes high but no one can predict when it is so that's why we call it long-term investment because we care waiting to the best price of the bitcoin. Your patience and believe in bitcoin are need to do long-term investment to prevent panic selling when times that the bitcoin price will goes low.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:08:50 AM

I'm sure and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so that by investing in bitcoin we can get big profits, which makes me sure because more and more countries are legalizing bitcoin.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:33:37 AM

I would say the best think to invest bitcoins are to buy and hold bitcoins as much as you can and then just wait eventually there price will grow and then just sell and take the profit Cheesy
Yes, for me it's better to invest in bitcoin to gain profit. I buy bitcoin when the price is down and I hold it and wait for the right time to price goes down but this is not easy cause you need to patiently and calm to wait unti you gain the high profitable income but for me waiting is worth it cause my profit in bitcoin is increasing.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:44:15 AM

Investing un bitcoin is good for everyone. As long you know every details of it. What are the things to consider and when will you decide to sell and hold. The techniques in investing is very relevant to a higher profit.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

In my opinion, it is good if you want to invest in bitcoin, knowing that the cryptocurrency system is gradually being known worldwide, and the most famous coin is bitcoin, so people who are new in the cryptoworld tends to buy bitcoin, that is why buying bitcoin is already an investment, simply buying the coin could give you big amount of return or passive income in a matter of seconds, but the risk of experiencing loss is great as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

I think, investing in bitcoin is buying and then holding for short or long term and there is no bitcoin for mutual funds so to be able to get profit we must have a good strategy to start investing

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:20 AM

I think, investing in bitcoin is buying and then holding for short or long term and there is no bitcoin for mutual funds so to be able to get profit we must have a good strategy to start investing

Yeah, just simple buy some bitcoin then hold for a long time and dont keep updating your Investment just let the time passed by, until you found out In the next day that your investment Is really grown up. And then convert it again into fiat and try to Into stock market and open an account in bank to make yourfirst mutual funds.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

Investing is the right thing to do but you should also wait for the market price to dump just like what is happening right now in order to earn more profit.
tu_kang

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

I think bitcoin already has high trust with its long journey since 2009. It is proven that bitcoin prices have risen very quickly, therefore investing in bitcoin is the right choice
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:48:39 PM

I think the best way to do is buy and invest bitcoin for kong term for sure you will gain profit..I don't know such thing as mutual fund jn bitcoin but people strategy is buy bitcoin during red market and hold for investment.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
okjanu

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

Bitcoin investment is very risky but we also know any business are risky although if you went to be a much more money earn than you buy more bitcoin and hold them,Its just a matter of time before the price of bitcoin will rise once again and if it does not happen for long time,it will happen the end of the next year.So we invest bitcoin for our future.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

Yes you are right, bitcoin is indeed an investment. Holding your coins and letting bitcoins price goes up is a good tactic. Let bitcoin do its work and earn for more until you have enough and get yourself contented. Selling altcoins and buying bitcoin is a good idea.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

You can buy or invest bitcoin now because the price is low, read also here what the best you can do about investing in bitcoin, so you can have idea from expert or they have experience investing in bitcoin. Watch also video, read articles and monitor the market of cryptocurrency so have idea what happen in the price of bitcoin.

Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:07:20 AM

If you want to invest in BTC, then BTC at under $ 7000 is a good time for us to buy, but now still in time, the BTC price is under $ 8000. and expects the weekend after the BTC will rise above $ 9000.

I think investing must be done by thinking twice as if the level of bitcoin has decreased You might get a loss, so you are advised to invest a little for the first time and then if you feel profitable, you can continue to invest more.
Bitcoin is a growing currency. Their level is increasing day by day now. So, investing in bitcoin can turn out to be useful in the future when prices will increase more.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:10:29 AM

it's better if you don't mix bitcoin with other stocks. bitcoin is your own investment, and you take the profit itself. in a hold until the price rises.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:22:28 AM

Investing is very good for the future if you get a salary from your job, it would be nice to leave a little for investment, think ahead, of course, a very good way
Noduperewa

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

Yes you are right, bitcoin is indeed an investment. Holding your coins and letting bitcoins price goes up is a good tactic. Let bitcoin do its work and earn for more until you have enough and get yourself contented. Selling altcoins and buying bitcoin is a good idea.
For short-term bitcoin investments it might be bad, but for the long term I believe bitcoin can still give big profits. The conditions must be sure and believe, when the price fluctuates must be calm and hold until the price as expected. As an investment, bitcoin still gives hope.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:46:18 AM

I think the best way and the most effective way in investing in bitcoin is to just start buying small amount of coin first, this will allow you to monitor and study the flow of the crypto market, when you think you are ready to add up more bitcoin in your wallet or account then just buy again. This way you will see and understand a bit of how the market run, then start reading and looking at what other people are doing and saying, get the things that you find useful, knowledge is the key in investing, and a bit of luck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: