Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:57:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investing  (Read 19959 times)
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:20:55 AM

investing in bitcoin is no different from investing in other commodities, we simply buy when the price is cheap, wait a while and then sell when the price is expensive then that's where we will benefit from the difference between the selling price and the purchase price
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:32:35 AM

Bitcoin investment is always the best investment for the long term because in short term you will be making very little profit and if you hold it for another 2 years than you can see very good results when the price start increasing again.
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:29:13 AM

Bitcoin is indeed a means to invest and get the maximum profit. We might have to wait a while to buy coins at low prices and sell them again at a higher price. We must have insight beforehand so that our investments run smoothly and we can enjoy the benefits. I think investing in bitcoin is a very good idea.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:52:43 AM

Yes you are right, bitcoin is indeed an investment. Holding your coins and letting bitcoins price goes up is a good tactic. Let bitcoin do its work and earn for more until you have enough and get yourself contented. Selling altcoins and buying bitcoin is a good idea.
For short-term bitcoin investments it might be bad, but for the long term I believe bitcoin can still give big profits. The conditions must be sure and believe, when the price fluctuates must be calm and hold until the price as expected. As an investment, bitcoin still gives hope.
dont easy to be panic and influenced by another people while crypto market bloody.we need to have strong faith in investing in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.no profits come easily to us, sometime we must make sacrifice first.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

In not sure that I get what you meant. If I understand you correctly, you’re going to invest in btc. In such case, the most convenient way – is to buy it with the help of exchange. For me the best way is to buy crypto with credit card (such option provided by cex and, maybe, by some other exchanges, idk). If wire transfers looks more convenient for you, check info about this payment method - https://blog.cex.io/news/wire-bonus-17716. I think you just need to spend some time for research, and then you’ll be able to make a choice.
Banggrambeng

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, not a company. Therefore there is no money flow that can be analyzed or financial statements to determine the investment time.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?
better invest in bitcoin, because as the time and digital era develop. I'm sure all countries will use bitcoin besides making it easier, transactions using bitcoin are very safe and I'm sure one day bitcoin will explode the price.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

bitcoin was not invented for you to trust someone. there are 2 concepts - managers and hodl, for managers can be trusted temporarily, for hodl you can keep them at home
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

For me, I prefer bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best and the technology of the future, bitcoin is risky but bitcoin can provide good benefits to change the future, and I believe my future will be better with bitcoin.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

Investing on bitcoin has created a new dimension on the Crypto world. It is actually one types of business. This system is like as , if you buy some coin in cheap rate after few month later you can sell these coins. It is not sure that you can always make good profit , sometimes you can lost prices. But in the recent world it is becoming popular treading. For example, At the end of 2017 the value of bitcoins reached at the highest position. Though, It was really unbelievable . It continued at the first two months of 2018. But after few month later and the mid of 2018 it started to decreasing instead of increasing. So you can easily realize how to invest on bitcoin.
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

For the future I believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin is a currency that has value as an asset, and therefore I prefer bitcoin for investment.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:46:54 AM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

I dont understand about mutual fund but i am know about stocks investment. Stocks price right not i think too high and bitcoin price right now lower more than 70% from ATH. I am prefer invest in bitcoin because more potential than stocks
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

It has been a little scary for those who invested when bitcoin was around $8000. They fear that bitcoin might say as it is and looking for plans to recover the lost money. I stand to say that bitcoin investment is not just the end of the bull. It will surely get there as you expect.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

surely all decisions are on yourself to choose the best in the assets that are owned. my advice is to keep investing in bitcoin because the movement and growth are no longer doubted to be able to get a big enough profit, but only if it is invested in the long term for a decent result. choose the one that you think is best and can get a big profit for you.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

surely all decisions are on yourself to choose the best in the assets that are owned. my advice is to keep investing in bitcoin because the movement and growth are no longer doubted to be able to get a big enough profit, but only if it is invested in the long term for a decent result. choose the one that you think is best and can get a big profit for you.
by investing in bitcoin, we will be safer, so that it doesn't interfere with psychology. as we know, bitcoin is the safest coin compared to other coins, because other coins growth are influenced by btc

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

by investing in bitcoin, we will be safer, so that it doesn't interfere with psychology. as we know, bitcoin is the safest coin compared to other coins, because other coins growth are influenced by btc

Yes you are right, it was safe to invest on bitcoins because it was very popular and there are a lot of people who are interested on it so it will surely grow in the future.

bigboyd

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:48:26 PM

Yes, I think it's best to invest. People are investing in high values ​​because of this coin. Today, people expect great success. To go for that goal, Bitcoin should invest. Do not expect to get a lot of money each day because of a time-consuming coin. Because through this, you can take a successful amount of money out of the short-term investment to your very own. Do not stop the bitcoin investment. Because there is no need to think of such an investment. Fill with bitcoin investors today.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

Bitcoin investing is still the best to join when we talk of investing in cryptocurrency,this is because bitcoin is the most succesful coin in the cryptocurrency , for it has  the highest value in the coin market cap, and it had already establish its name in the cryptocurrency for many years amd can be trusted for the coming years to come.
Changadithethor

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:49:06 AM

At first it might doubtful because ivesting your money meaning take a risk but of course investing is much better than trading because in trading you just hoping something that will return to you. So, invest as much as you can and as much as you want because bitcoin is accelerating
Alogme23

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

investing on shares or mutual fund is good but i suppose proper isn't always proper second because rate too excessive. making an investment on cryptocurrency right now its like we're as early investor and the rate nonetheless reasonably-priced. whilst cryptocurrency marketplace regulated with the aid of government, most crypto fee in market could be growing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: