Benson Samuel - 10 (9.4%)
Bees Brothers - 2 (1.9%)
Stunna - 10 (9.4%)
Blazedout419 - 27 (25.5%)
Deadley - 2 (1.9%)
Total Voters: 106

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nominate (insert name here) to the default trust list  (Read 15549 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 07:49:50 PM

Scam busting is ethically wrong and is a short cut to gain massive amounts of trust without doing anything other than trolling around playing pretend cop.

I absolutely agree with this statement. Just because any user is a scam buster or is known for outing scammers, the user shouldn't be considered trustworthy himself and be blindly trusted. People have been doing this just to earn trust which can prove out to be very dangerous in the coming days. Nobody is selfless to continue doing good without a motive behind and definitely they want something in return for this. After all, cops themselves get arrested if they commit any crime.

Lending money and acting as an escrow are the easiest methods to gain trust on this forum and this gets them added faster to the DF trust system (and then they want to remain there all their life).

After tradefortess, I really hope no other DF trust member turns out to be a scammer.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:51:19 PM

Added Deadley to the poll not only because of his awesome trade streak but also because he deserves a spot.

Some people really very obsessive about default trust. I know many DT member who even did not think when they give feedback to newbie who did even 10$ trade. I saw so many newbie, who always try to trade with those DT members so they will gain so many feedback without doing much or spending time here on forum.

That is why when I was on DT trusted by Escrow.ms later he removed me. I always try to don't give feedback to specially newbie till they won't do 3-4 genuine trade with me, not because when they trade 3-4 times I will give them feedback.

That is why I always prefer we can only allow to give 1 feedback to 1 account it will reduce so much stress from DT. Because they know they can only give 1 feedback so they will give when they will think other guy is really good to get those feedback and respect that feedback.

legendster (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:51:55 PM

Scam busting is ethically wrong and is a short cut to gain massive amounts of trust without doing anything other than trolling around playing pretend cop.

I absolutely agree with this statement. Just because any user is a scam buster or is known for outing scammers, the user shouldn't be considered trustworthy himself and be blindly trusted. People have been doing this just to earn trust which can prove out to be very dangerous in the coming days. Nobody is selfless to continue doing good without a motive behind and definitely they want something in return for this. After all, cops themselves get arrested if they commit any crime.

Lending money and acting as an escrow are the easiest methods to gain trust on this forum and this gets them added faster to the DF trust system (and then they want to remain there all their life).

After tradefortess, I really hope no other DF trust member turns out to be a scammer.

but but boobies !! YOU ARE A GIRL !!!

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 07:54:26 PM

but but boobies !! YOU ARE A GIRL !!!

What do you mean? If/not I am a girl, your mother too is a girl/women? I'm a human and this thing isn't related to your post.

legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:58:35 PM

Added Deadley to the poll not only because of his awesome trade streak but also because he deserves a spot.

Some people really very obsessive about default trust. I know many DT member who even did not think when they give feedback to newbie who did even 10$ trade. I saw so many newbie, who always try to trade with those DT members so they will gain so many feedback without doing much or spending time here on forum.

That is why when I was on DT trusted by Escrow.ms later he removed me. I always try to don't give feedback to specially newbie till they won't do 3-4 genuine trade with me, not because when they trade 3-4 times I will give them feedback.

That is why I always prefer we can only allow to give 1 feedback to 1 account it will reduce so much stress from DT. Because they know they can only give 1 feedback so they will give when they will think other guy is really good to get those feedback and respect that feedback.

Is that the reason why Escrow.ms has instantly left a feedback for Benson (who acted as an escrow) but none for me ?

That is a very gross misuse of power. I specifically chose to do the deal with him despite getting your offer chronologically first - to get a trade rating from him. But I didnt get it, not even a reference on my rep trade which I have already asked him to do twice.

Maybe he hasnt got the time to do it yet but if he could rep up Benson he could have repped up me as well.

All the more reason I am starting to hate this DT power trippers.
Also doing another trade currently where Ognasty is the escrow, lets see if he does the same thing.

This just goes to show you that how a 'fake' feedback left as a personal grudge from Johniewalker has still affected me from 'smoothly' doing business with people without having to worry about being blamed for scamming or running away. This is despite 2 + years on this forum and more than $2000+ in trade value.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:00:19 PM

What do you mean? If/not I am a girl, your mother too is a girl/women? I'm a human and this thing isn't related to your post.

I dont think of my mother when I think of boobies. I just proved that you are not a girl. If all the women in the world were my mothers and sister who'd I choose to procreate with ?

(Its a joke take it likely, your gender is of no interest to me)

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:02:24 PM

Is that the reason why Escrow.ms has instantly left a feedback for Benson (who acted as an escrow) but none for me ?

That is a very gross misuse of power. I specifically chose to do the deal with him despite getting your offer chronologically first - to get a trade rating for him. But I didnt get it, not even a reference on my rep trade which I have already asked him to do twice.

Maybe he hasnt got the time to do it yet but if he could rep up Benson he could have repped up me as well.

Also doing another trade currently where Ognasty is the escrow, lets see if he does the same thing.

This just goes to show you that how a 'fake' feedback left as a personal grudge from Johniewalker has still affected me from 'smoothly' doing business with people without having to worry about being blamed for scamming or running away. This is despite 2 + years on this forum and more than $2000+ in trade value.

I don't know why Escrow.ms did not gave you feedback.

BTW I did not referred Escrow.ms when I talked DT user give feedback without thinking. Even sometime I msg'd the DT user that don't give newbie trust feedback without thinking because they are misusing.

legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:04:43 PM

That is a very gross misuse of power. I specifically chose to do the deal with him despite getting your offer chronologically first - to get a trade rating for him. But I didnt get it, not even a reference on my rep trade which I have already asked him to do twice.

I don't know why Escrow.ms did not gave you feedback.

BTW I did not referred Escrow.ms when I talked DT user give feedback without thinking. Even sometime I msg'd the DT user that don't give newbie trust feedback without thinking because they are misusing.

No reason why you should know why Pankaj did or did not do certain thing. The feedback issue was not really of dire importance to me until you mentioned it here. If indeed he hasnt left a rating because of his DT status then it is a sad issue.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 08:15:13 PM

I dont think of my mother when I think of boobies. I just proved that you are not a girl. If all the women in the world were my mothers and sister who'd I choose to procreate with ?

(Its a joke take it likely, your gender is of no interest to me)

@red: Thanks for proving it. But I don't get why was it necessary to waste your 2 cents on an irrelevant fact.

@bold: I don't know how gender becomes a joke.  Roll Eyes The forum should have a warning regarding this if it does matter.

If you don't respect any woman as you respect your mom/sister, I don't have any words to say. The least I expect people to respect each other regardless of their gender as they are then called gender biased.

I hope that you hadn't made this a joke and kindly delete your post from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065347.0 as it is nowhere related to my thread.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:27:49 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 08:41:17 PM by deadley

Hi Legendster,

No hard feelings,

I have left feedback on benson's profile because he acted as escrow or in other words, due to him, I didn't had to trust you nor you had to trust me.
Several people do trades with me so they can get a positive green feedback but again it's upto me, If I don't trust someone I don't want to leave feedback. I can show you numerous messages that people have sent to me after doing deals with me on localbitcoins and asked me to leave feedback on forum but I did not left any feedback. Frankly I do not even know anything about you.

@Deadley If you remember I have left you positive feedback for doing deal with me and It's still there. I have removed several other users too who were inactive or were involved in risky business.

You did not read my next post where I clearly said I did not refer to you about giving freely feedback.

Tell me one thing why you removed me. Either I was/am doing risky business or I was inactive on forum.

Neither I was doing risky business nor I was inactive on forum and that is you know. Because I did not sent you that 30-40 BTC first so you removed me from your trust list after that.

I told you we will doing face to face trade, but you were in hurry and I did not sent that BTC. After that you removed me.
So I was doing risky business or you were doing.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:59:06 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 09:14:43 PM by deadley

You did not read my next post where I clearly said I did not refer to you about giving freely feedback.

Tell me one thing why you removed me. Either I was/am doing risky business or I was inactive on forum.

Neither I was doing risky business nor I was inactive on forum and that is you know. Because I did not sent you that 40-50 BTC first so you removed me from your trust list after that.

I told you we will doing face to face trade, but you were in hurry and I did not sent that BTC. After that you removed me.

I Know I saw that and probably got something mixed up.
Anyways As for trust list thing, I removed you because I did deal with you twice only and as for that trade It wasn't about sending first. It's pretty simple, If you do not trust me, I do not trust you and as I wanted to do face to face deal and asked you to meet me, you could have asked me to come at your home but it was your decision.

Feel free to tell me a valid reason to put you on my trust list, I have removed ashish also since I didn't made any deal with him from past 6-7 months.

Lol, after removing me from DT did I ever tell you to add me. Nope. I asked you when I was not DT in beginning because I trust you and and you also trust me that is why you put me on your trust list. I do trade on currency exchange so it's easy to mark scammer. and you know this I did sent you always first even you messed up many times. But that was not that big deal.

Everyone put some limit to every trader. No one do unlimited trade blindly even you trust someone at any level.

I told you to not sent first because It was big deal and you told me to come your way or you will find other seller and I told you ok find other seller. So it's not my mistake you show the arrogance by saying that either agree to my TOS or you will find other and I said ok go find other seller.
After that you wrote me message ok I don't trust you don't trust me.

But you can also asked me that I will come to your house and will provide cash but you did not asked me. If you remember you once came to my house so I did not had any problem if you want to come to my house.

[/quote]
You are buying and selling skrill and multiple other currencies which does not allows bitcoin trades or exchanges. [/quote]

lol, If I show you on your trust list who also dealing on skrill or other exchange currency. It's just excuse don't mixup these thing.

You removed me I accepted that it's ok but don't give bullshit excuse.

P.S. We did twice face to face deals and many through bank accounts.

legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:02:02 PM

Hi Legendster,

No hard feelings,

I have left feedback on benson's profile because he acted as escrow or in other words, due to him, I didn't had to trust you nor you had to trust me.
Several people do trades with me so they can get a positive green feedback but again it's upto me, If I don't trust someone I don't want to leave feedback. I can show you numerous messages that people have sent to me after doing deals with me on localbitcoins and asked me to leave feedback on forum but I did not left any feedback. Frankly I do not even know anything about you.

@Deadley If you remember I have left you positive feedback for doing deal with me and It's still there. I have removed several other users too who were inactive or were involved in risky business.

I understand your point. Obviously who you want to trust & not to trust has to be your choice.

But the whole topic of this post here is about people using the trust page (not you) as a tool to show who's boss around here instead of reflecting someone's trade history.

I can like North Korea, have shark fin soups, worship Hitler and create 'Death to America' banners but thats me & my personality which does not warrant the fact that I am here to scam anyone, most people here are using the trust page as a way to express their personal grudge against someone else instead. This is apart from all the other abuse of this system that has happened over the time since the system was implemented.

To me this just makes no sense.

Besides in a trade even if someone was an acting escrow the trade is still between 2 people. No one is obligated to send someone rep points but they should - ethically. But like I said I understand your point as well.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:06:39 PM

Hi Legendster,

No hard feelings,

If you are trading with someone and worry about the positive trust you are receiving from them then you are doing something wrong. The reason why you should trade with someone is because you have a need for what they have and they have a need for what you have.

Not only that but we do not have a trade feedback system, we have a trust feedback system. You should receive feedback based on trust not trades. A good portion of the feedback I have received from people I have not traded with. Also it is pretty rare that I leave feedback for someone after a single trade, especially if I risked nothing.
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:19:47 PM

If you are trading with someone and worry about the positive trust you are receiving from them then you are doing something wrong. The reason why you should trade with someone is because you have a need for what they have and they have a need for what you have.

Not only that but we do not have a trade feedback system, we have a trust feedback system. You should receive feedback based on trust not trades. A good portion of the feedback I have received from people I have not traded with. Also it is pretty rare that I leave feedback for someone after a single trade, especially if I risked nothing.

Glad that you admitted that by yourself.
And yes I agree, the way this trust system IS being used is to tell people if someone is trustworthy or not the way it was intended to be used - which was to show who's a genuine trader vs who is not.

The fact that a lot of people who have had NO financial transaction with you have vouched for you and based on that vouch you can paint someone 'trustworthy' or 'untrustworthy' is downright disgusting.

I am not against the way the forum is run, and yes someone might just say if I have so much problem with this place then why dont I leave it. But to those people I'll say very honestly that I LOVE the bitcoin world and I love what this forum has done for me. I would rather want to help the forum members interact here in a positive way with no cheap tricks to gain 'sainthood'.

So yes when I receive a 'trust score' I am furious ~ less furious if it is a green, perhaps even a tad bit happy ~ as to why anyone should be trusted based on someone else's reference ? Similarly when I dont receive a trust score I am furious because I want to know what makes me 'unworthy' or 'unequal' to all the people who have received a trust point.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:28:45 PM

Neither I was doing risky business nor I was inactive on forum and that is you know. Because I did not sent you that 40-50 BTC first so you removed me from your trust list after that.

I Know I saw that and probably got something mixed up.
Anyways As for trust list thing, I removed you because I did deal with you twice only and as for that trade It wasn't about sending first. It's pretty simple, If you do not trust me, I do not trust you and as I wanted to do face to face deal and asked you to meet me, you could have asked me to come at your home but it was your decision.

Feel free to tell me a valid reason to put you on my trust list, I have removed ashish also since I didn't made any deal with him from past 6-7 months.

Lol, after removing me from DT did I ever tell you to add me. Nope. I asked you when I was not DT in beginning because I trust you and and you also trust me that is why you put me on your trust list. I do trade on currency exchange so it's easy to mark scammer. and you know this I did sent you always first even you messed up many times. But that was not that big deal.

Everyone put some limit to every trader. No one do unlimited trade blindly even you trust someone at any level.

I told you to not sent first because It was big deal and you told me to come your way or you will find other seller and I told you ok find other seller. So it's not my mistake you show the arrogance by saying that either agree to my TOS or you will find other and I said ok go find other seller.
After that you wrote me message ok I don't trust you don't trust me.

But you can also asked me that I will come to your house and will provide cash but you did not asked me. If you remember you once came to my house so I did not had any problem if you want to come to my house.

"you know this I did sent you always first even you messed up many times."
We never did deal multiple times online, and as for mistakes even you got your account locked and asked me to visit your home and If you remember I was the one who gave you funds first that day. I've never complaint about that like you are doing right now.

You could have asked me to meet at your home too, If I'm not wrong I requested you 4-5 times that day but you had trust issues and I didn't have asked you to do that trade with me unless one of my customer whom's fund you held and returned back once, asked me to completed that trade with you for him since he was not in Delhi. I wasn't earning a single penny but I still wanted to help him.  I later completed that deal with other person as I told you and It went smooth. Anyways I'm writing all this just because you asked me to tell you the reason. I do not have any personal issues with you.

Peace
Good night.

Hahah I have good laugh.

First of all no one is your personal customer you can say that your known person.
And from your that customer I did trade many times after that. And he did by mistake sent me 10 lac INR(more then 15k $) because of we were dealing through 3rd person and was not doing direct deal and I did deal for 20 BTC trade and he sent me fund for 50 BTC so it was not my mistake.
And after that I returned all his fund because he did not want 20 BTC.

If it was someone else who had any bad intention then try to scam. But I did called him directly and said him show me your account details and give me details I did sent him all funds after that.

P.S. I also don't have any personal issue with you.

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:48:58 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 11:08:05 PM by escrow.ms

I never said that's the main reason, It's one of them. I do know about other users and I do trust them, I know some of them from past 5-6 years. I know if they got any issues in future they will pay from their own pocket but I can't say the same thing about you.
I'm not sure why did you even asked me those questions if you didn't had any issue, I do trust Benson alot but even he is not on my trust list.

Ps: We did only 3 online trades, I've paid you instantly except one case which I'm not sure happened with you or someone else in which I've sent funds to a wrong guy due to nickname issues, It was my mistake and I transferred funds to correct account immediately after I realized it.

Hahah I have good laugh.

First of all no one is your personal customer you can say that your known person.

Maybe you are sleepy.  I referred him as "my customer" not "my personal or private customer" since I did deals with him when you were not even registered on this forum.
Frankly he wouldn't have done deal with you If I didn't referred him to you, you can still ask him about that. He called me and asked about you before doing first deal.

Anyways I do not want to hijack this thread so I'm out.
ReckLess.6

Activity: 44
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:26:37 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 10:44:44 PM by ReckLess.6

I never said that's the main reason, It's one of them. I do know about other users and I do trust them, I know some of them from past 5-6 years. I know if they got any issues in future they will pay from their own pocket but I can't say the same thing about you.
I'm not sure why did you even asked me those questions if you didn't had any issue, I do trust Benson alot but even he is not on my trust list.

Ps: We did only 3 online trades, I've paid you instantly except one case which I'm not sure happened with you or someone else in which I've sent funds to a wrong guy due to nickname issues, It was my mistake and I transferred funds to correct account immediately after I realized it. You've asked me to provide you feedback in past, I did because I used to trust you.

Hahah I have good laugh.

Maybe you are sleepy or you are not able to read it properly.  I referred him as "my customer" not "my personal or private customer".
Frankly he wouldn't have done deal with you If I didn't referred him to you, you can still ask him about that. He called me and asked about you before doing first deal.

Anyways I do not want to hijack this thread so I'm out.

@legendster At least have some sanity by removing yourself from your poll list. Wearing the signature of a blatant scam and asking to be on DefaultTrust just can not go hand in hand. I wonder why escrow.ms and other DefaultTrust members are not leaving -ve feedback on you.

@deadly Having tread is not probably a sufficient indicator to be on DefaultTrust. There are lot of developers and other service providers on this forum who are much more desrving candidate to be on DefaultTrust than traders.

@escrow.ms After becoming an employee of a certain cryptocurrency business, your judgement on this forum has changed a lot in last one year. Now most of your feedbacks are driven by your ego and personal gain, not impartial judgement that is expected from DefaultTrust level 1.

Case 1: Ramkumar: That poor chap got hold of a domain that you allowed to expire and then you tried to force him to give that back to you at your decided rate. He did not give in and you left him a -ve feedback.

Case 2: BTCxIndia: They were competitor to your current employer. So, giving an excuse of privacy violation for an issue that you raised, you left them -ve trust.

Case 3: LocalBitcoins: To get a LocalBitcoins case solved at your favour, you left -ve trust on KangosBrothers and later removed.

Case 4: TrestorFoundation: Obviously they are another Alt Coin wannabe. There are so many like that in the forum running even with green trust. But, you left them -ve feedback just because they criticised your employer.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:37:20 PM

Glad that you admitted that by yourself.
And yes I agree, the way this trust system IS being used is to tell people if someone is trustworthy or not the way it was intended to be used - which was to show who's a genuine trader vs who is not.

The fact that a lot of people who have had NO financial transaction with you have vouched for you and based on that vouch you can paint someone 'trustworthy' or 'untrustworthy' is downright disgusting.

I am not against the way the forum is run, and yes someone might just say if I have so much problem with this place then why dont I leave it. But to those people I'll say very honestly that I LOVE the bitcoin world and I love what this forum has done for me. I would rather want to help the forum members interact here in a positive way with no cheap tricks to gain 'sainthood'.

So yes when I receive a 'trust score' I am furious ~ less furious if it is a green, perhaps even a tad bit happy ~ as to why anyone should be trusted based on someone else's reference ? Similarly when I dont receive a trust score I am furious because I want to know what makes me 'unworthy' or 'unequal' to all the people who have received a trust point.
you don't need to trade with someone to know how trustworthy they are. I have observed how many people trade and conduct themselves on here and can have a pretty good idea as to how much they should be trusted. There are plenty of people on here when I would say it would absolutely not be safe to trade with despite the fact they technically have not scammed or attempted to scam yet.

If someone wants to vouch or me or claim that I am a scammer they are free to do that. If they are wrong then their reputation is on the line. If you witness someone return funds when theft would have been possible then it should be reasonable to say they are trustworthy, the same goes with several examples.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:03:49 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 11:15:00 PM by escrow.ms

@Reckless.6
My judgement didn't changed, I'm still the same guy. Also please stop involving company name with me, I'm just working in it, It's not my company.

I do not owe any explaination to you ( A newly made account)  about my trust ratings which I believe are 100% correct and valid.
Lol, do you think kangas was afraid of a trust rating ?  do you even know what was the issue?
Or what I wrote in that rating?
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:14:15 PM

you don't need to trade with someone to know how trustworthy they are. I have observed how many people trade and conduct themselves on here and can have a pretty good idea as to how much they should be trusted.

It's the quickseller public masterbation post of the day!  He just can't keep it in his pants.  And it seems that no matter how many times I keep calling him out for "tooting his own horn" (so to speak) in public rather than allowing someone else to offer a compliment, he just doesn't get it.

There are plenty of people on here when I would say it would absolutely not be safe to trade with despite the fact they technically have not scammed or attempted to scam yet.
Yup, and the fact that you've been ostentatiously wrong on that so many times is the reason that no one could keep you on their trust list for longer than a week or two.  And the masterbation (above) isn't going to convince anyone.  You need to settle down and think before you act if you want to regain your own broken reputation.

If someone wants to vouch or me or claim that I am a scammer they are free to do that. If they are wrong then their reputation is on the line.
Like what happened to you?
If you witness someone return funds when theft would have been possible then it should be reasonable to say they are trustworthy, the same goes with several examples.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: