Benson Samuel - 10 (9.4%)
Bees Brothers - 2 (1.9%)
Stunna - 10 (9.4%)
Blazedout419 - 27 (25.5%)
Deadley - 2 (1.9%)
Total Voters: 106

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nominate (insert name here) to the default trust list  (Read 15544 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:46:34 PM

Didn't see that post but from what I've seen elsewhere here, being against the rules or not most personal attacks are not deleted. Just look at all those against quickseller and vod lol

I'll never understand why men in certain countries treat their women so bad. Different religions I guess..
Lol yup. It seems to be somewhat of a hobby for some people.

Anyway I nominate myself.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 08:03:47 PM

Didn't see that post but from what I've seen elsewhere here, being against the rules or not most personal attacks are not deleted. Just look at all those against quickseller and vod lol

I'll never understand why men in certain countries treat their women so bad. Different religions I guess..

I have seen people crossing their limit in those threads and even cursing them to an extent that they have threatened and prayed for their death. It's sick and I do feel bad when members stoop so low.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:08:50 PM

More people should be added to the default trust list (level 1), just my opinion.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:14:32 PM

I have seen people crossing their limit in those threads and even cursing them to an extent that they have threatened and prayed for their death. It's sick and I do feel bad when members stoop so low.

Most are just trolling. If not, they must live a sad life to be wishing death or praying some gets hurt over negative trust.

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:56:46 PM

I've nominated Blazedout as I've done several trades with him and he's always been very professional. Also comes across as a keen and knowledgeable Bitcoin enthusiast.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:04:50 PM

I really don't see the point of this thread when most of the members, if not all except legendster of course, in the poll are already on the default trust list. Or are you taking about default level 1? If so, I shouldn't be on this list because I haven't added anyone to my trust list and don't plan on doing so. I still use the default list and check out the people I trade with myself, like most should.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:05:38 PM

^^^The man has no shame.  He was crying inside, waiting as pages and pages of this thread and no one nominated him, finally, he couldn't take it, "I nominate myself", he says!

I really don't see the point of this thread when most of the members, if not all except legendster of course, in the poll are already on the default trust list.

I don't think there was a real point.  In the end, it was a confusing thread which perhaps showed us (once again) how weird this whole trust thing is.  The main thing I took away from this thread is how little the common user knows about the trust system and how people get on default trust (or how they get off default trust, in Quicktemper's case)---just look at how many times in this thread someone had to be told "hey, this poll isn't serious, it's not actually how things work".
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 09:55:24 AM

More people should be added to the default trust list (level 1), just my opinion.

Who? Only people who constantly watch their trust list should be added to trust depth 1. Is there any user who does this and whose judgements can be trusted?

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:26:40 AM

Who? Only people who constantly watch their trust list should be added to trust depth 1. Is there any user who does this and whose judgements can be trusted?

Blazedout419 or devthedev could be potential candidates.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 10:57:58 AM

Blazedout419's sent feedbacks are good and has a custom trust list. Adding him to trust depth 1 is debatable. devthedev is using default trust list. So there is no point to add him to trust depth 1.

goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:56:55 AM

Results are in: it is a 36 way deadheat.

As from Monday, the following members will be the new default trust list depth 1:

dooglus
TECSHARE
dserrano5
OgNasty
ajareselde
Vod
Tomatocage
SaltySpitoon
BadBear
Blazr
DiamondCardz
J.Socal
TheButterZone
DannyHamilton
philipma1957
b!z
KWH
escrow.ms
sublime5447
cooldgamer
Stunna
Wardrick
master-P
deadley
xetsr
TookDk
Mitchełł
monbux
Blazedout419
devthedev
ahmedjadoon
hedgy73
hilariousandco
kingscrown
Quickseller
Equinoxx

Disclaimer: I have absolutely NO authority on this forum and the above list is NOT the new depth 1 list. It's just my list and i like it  Grin

goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:04:43 PM

Blazedout419's sent feedbacks are good and has a custom trust list. Adding him to trust depth 1 is debatable. devthedev is using default trust list. So there is no point to add him to trust depth 1.

It would be an easy debate. There'd be only one side. Lol

I'd put $5 Blazedout419 gets added to depth 1 before too long.
Not once have I seen or read anything contrary to what a depth 1 member should be...imo.
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 01:30:55 PM

I'd nominate Blazedout419 for trust level 1 as well. Really solid trader, I've done a few trades with him and things have always gone smoothly and he's stayed to his word with everything. I think it's safe to say he's traded hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of things here, and has always been reliable.
legendster (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:28:30 PM

Awesome. Now you just made to look a scammer trusted, who is promoting a blatant scam in his sig. Just because he bought BTC from you in higher than market rate. Interestingly, only you and your employer are the only two trusted people who trust this scammer and you expect us not to talk about your employer while you are now constantly abusing DT (even you said this) to get business for your employer. Forget about being on DT1, if a new user did something like this, he would have earned red mark by now.

I wish theymos/badbear is reading this and the four cases I listed about you two pages back and take informed decission.

Hey moron, first get your facts straight, there is a difference between being a scammer and being tagged as a scammer by other morons (like you).

The blowout between Quickieboy & me started with my decision to buy a reputable faucet which I turned into a loan request on BTCJAM and created a thread here to promote my listing here on the forum. But apparently according to Quickieboy I should have 'consulted' with him or 'sent a collateral to all the numerous people who contributed in my crowdfund loan request' ~ which is impossible. Besides I had a clean record of repaying all my loans on Jam since 2013 and my loan request even if it was 'too ambitious' was based on that clean record. Besides I dont see its written anywhere where I have to provide any form of collateral to be eligible to take a loan on JAM..
(let me know if you find such a providence)

When I ask for a loan and where I ask for a loan should be MY concern and not anybody else's if I take a loan and dont repay then start stomping your feet but ruining someone's business opportunity because 'you thought I am a scammer' is down right idiotic.

The Blowout between Johnie & me started way way back when I was new here, I dont need to re explain anything here because all that drama is still present in that locked thread where I was ridiculed for being an Indian, criticized because I had a good plan with a poor execution and almost ostracized by Tomatocage / Vod as a scammer - even though I didnt do a single penny's worth of transaction let alone 'scam' anyone. I mean seriously how the hell could I scam anyone if I didnt take their money ?
My argument was : People in the BTC world are rich and can afford luxury cars, I have a friend who deals with such people, why dont I serve as the connector here & earn something in return ? it made sense to me back then and it does even now, but I wasnt taken seriously because I was a noob and noobs here (like yourself) have a tendency to turn out into scammers, so by default I was treated like one.

Despite this I stayed here, despite all the ridicule I got a few people who dealt with me and there was a point in 2014 where Tomatocage even gave me a positive trust and removed me from his dreaded list ~ which he promptly removed later on for whatever reasons.

I am a guy who does things by the book and thats why people have dealt with me and continue to deal with me. So next time you want to quote a FAKE ACCUSATION thread which was made against me remember to quote my reputation thread here as well : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=955343.0

As for my signature, I am not promoting anything, I have rented out my signature space just like everyone else here. I am paid in advance. If you are butt-hurting and have a problem with the content that is being promoted by the signature campaign host then go take it up with the host or the people in charge of monitoring such things on this forum.

Otherwise it would be the same situation where you want to kill an actor for portraying the role of Hitler in a movie.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:43:20 PM

Just because he bought BTC from you in higher than market rate. Interestingly, only you and your employer are the only two trusted people who trust this scammer and you expect us not to talk about your employer while you are now constantly abusing DT (even you said this) to get business for your employer. Forget about being on DT1, if a new user did something like this, he would have earned red mark by now.

I wish theymos/badbear is reading this and the four cases I listed about you two pages back and take informed decission.

Are you seriously a trifling double dipped moron ? If you are then atleast try to not make it so damn easy for everyone of us to consider you as one.

I bought BTC from Escrow.ms at LOWER THAN MARKET RATE. Who the hell ever told you that I paid higher ? I even had a simultaneous thread opened at the same time. In both of those posts I stated explicitly stated 'I was looking for lower than market rates only' and I explained to someone that I even had offers when Escrow / Deadley sent their offers to me.
LINK to other buy post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072098.0

and Benson has known me since the first day I when I made my first post here, I have spoken to his wife and spoken to him numerous times over skype and phone, I have an account with Coinsecure where I have put up my passport, pan card and my land telephone bill basically everything anyone would need to reach me if I turned out to be a 'scammer'.

And please enlighten me how the hell does dealing with pankaj outside of CS actually generate any kind of profit or revenue for Benson or his website ?

While you are at it, also tell whose alt account you are.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:46:39 PM

You are not going to be on my list. My rules exclude forum cops ( I feel like I have already said this more than once to you)

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:51:36 PM

Are you kidding me ? Since when is loathing about boobs considered a personal attack ? Every woman on this planet has boobs, small boobs, big boobs medium boobs, hey I even like some women with no boobs.

And if anyone is so stupid to take my joke and turn this thread around and make it an issue about them then I dont know what to think about that person other than if they were any more stupid, they'd have to be watered twice a week.

Come to think of it this is what most women do all the time, so either Eric Boshop is trying way too hard to be validated as a woman or he is a woman.. maybe even a gay guy lol

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:54:14 PM

It isn't about the boob joke but afterwords you continue to insult the female race and just act very immature all together.

If anything THIS is the most racist quote here. This moron just made the female gender an entirely different race.

(@reckless Do you even know where you can find a dictionary??)

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:56:51 PM

You are not going to be on my list. My rules exclude forum cops ( I feel like I have already said this more than once to you)
Okay then I nominate ACCTseller Cheesy

I think your list is pretty pointless anyway as your criteria is arbitrary and not a criteria that is followed by the forum, nor the community in general.

Plus you are nominated, and it should be pretty clear that you are not a good fit to be anywhere near default trust, primarily because you don't understand how the trust system works.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:58:11 PM

Also please avoid posting 4 times in a row for your signature payout.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: