Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CloudThink.IO] ★ Signature Campaign ★ | [CLOSED]  (Read 19401 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3489

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:46:35 AM

OK I am Here!

Username: bitbollo
Bitcoin Address: 1BUBhsKi5sVWJvqxqbSbu8vLxTTP3w5QG6
Current Post Count: 201
Member Type: Full Member

Thank you!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:48:45 AM

No, let TC escrow it. No offense to you TheGr33k but if anyone is going to escrow this IMHO it should be Tomatocage or someone with equivalent trust as this seems like a large escrow. If TC's offer falls through I will offer to escrow as an impartial escrower.

No, please. I don't want anybody to escrow this campaign especially highly trusted members like TC. It will only increase effectiveness of the scam.

It's a hard choice, isn't it? If we don't escrow, people might get scammed here...but escrowing will lead more people to the (potential) scam.

Sigh. It's a hard decision.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:10:53 AM

No, let TC escrow it. No offense to you TheGr33k but if anyone is going to escrow this IMHO it should be Tomatocage or someone with equivalent trust as this seems like a large escrow. If TC's offer falls through I will offer to escrow as an impartial escrower.
I agree with you. If OP feels am not trustworthy and will run away with funds, its better he uses you or TC as escrow, Though I want to make it clear that I have no intentions of running away or harming anyone. OP even proposed a proposal saying he can escrow 2-Days funds and SIG. Campaign payment would be sent daily initially, I totally agree on that as it would increase trust between parties.

As per MZ's statement, I totally agree if TC escrows it will add on the problems, if any. I am contacting OP in PM. Waiting for his reply. He is offline as of now.
I will make a strong contract if he accepts me as escrow and will send a copy to you if you want to review it. It will contain terms and conditions.
TheGr33k

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:24:56 AM

If OP feels am not trustworthy and will run away with funds, its better he uses you or TC as escrow, Though I want to make it clear that I have no intentions of running away or harming anyone.

Dont get the wrong idea here, MZ concern is not about you are not being trustworthy or so , it is more to that if no one is escrowing the campaign, then no less people will be joining the campaign which means that there will be less people that will bescammed purchase the "product" from cloudthink

P.S : though I personally do think that you are not yet "trusted" enough (sorry no offense)
I agree with your point.
Though, I might not be trustworthy for you, but I have escrowed earlier too and have dealt many times. That's why I said, am fine with daily payments.
Can we have Tomatocage over here? Want to know that is he escrowing?
I agree with your point that less people will be scammed if no one escrows but how can we be very sure that they will turn out to be scammers? No Offence
mirjangka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 11:44:53 AM

The website is fully functional now. Some services had problems routing traffic through CloudFlare. Everything is working fine now.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 11:45:14 AM

only full member Sad
i can't join for your signature campaign ?

Sorry, no.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 11:59:01 AM

Tomatocage has just told me that he is to busy to host our escrow for the first ok. If DiamonCardz accepts, I am ok with him holding the funds.
If not, TheGr33k will host around 2-3BTC and I will issue the payouts myself without withdrawing the funds from escrow.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:07:37 PM

I agree with you. If OP feels am not trustworthy and will run away with funds, its better he uses you or TC as escrow, Though I want to make it clear that I have no intentions of running away or harming anyone. OP even proposed a proposal saying he can escrow 2-Days funds and SIG. Campaign payment would be sent daily initially, I totally agree on that as it would increase trust between parties.

As per MZ's statement, I totally agree if TC escrows it will add on the problems, if any. I am contacting OP in PM. Waiting for his reply. He is offline as of now.
I will make a strong contract if he accepts me as escrow and will send a copy to you if you want to review it. It will contain terms and conditions.

TheGr33k, please understand that I trust you but the community must also trust you to hold the funds. I am waiting for DiamondCardz to respond if he agrees to host the funds for the entire week. If he doesn't, I will confirm you as escrow and send you 2-3BTC which should cover the maximum costs for 2-3 days and when the maximum costs exceed the funds in escrow, I will issue all payments without withdrawing the funds from escrow so they stay there as I issue payments so the escrow covers all active payouts. Please tell me if this is ok, I think this should be the best option for everyone if DiamondCardz refuses to act as escrow.

HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:09:30 PM

Can You sign me in
Username: HeroCat
Bitcoin Address: 1224UwweaSxdxm1js9Yjtu93JqG3v3twYY
Current post Caunt: 518
Member Type: Full Member
jenifer0012

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:09:57 PM

TheGr33k, please understand that I trust you but the community must also trust you to hold the funds. I am waiting for DiamondCardz to respond if he agrees to host the funds for the entire week. If he doesn't, I will confirm you as escrow and send you 2-3BTC which should cover the maximum costs for 2-3 days and when the maximum costs exceed the funds in escrow, I will issue all payments without withdrawing the funds from escrow so they stay there as I issue payments so the escrow covers all active payouts. Please tell me if this is ok, I think this should be the best option for everyone if DiamondCardz refuses to act as escrow.

Pls check the trust feedback of thegr33k first before considering him. He is a probable alt of scammer

BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:31:53 PM

In my opinion tomatocage is a trustworrthy but not a good escrow as he has some responsibilities(job) which gives him very less time to provide escrow service.
DiamondCardz is good,fast and reliable and spends lots of time here so he can do the task professionally.
TheGr33k - After seeing the feedback of quickseller i will not recommend his as i think i saw nearly 2-3 account of puzzle.me .
Muhammad zakir is also trustworthy according to me if he is available for escrow then he will be my second choice for escrow the funds after DiamondCardz
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 01:20:00 PM

Muhammad zakir is also trustworthy according to me if he is available for escrow then he will be my second choice for escrow the funds after DiamondCardz

Sorry I've declined to escrow this for various reasons that I won't name on this thread as I'll respect that it's self-moderated. So yeah, I'm not an option that you can list. Sorry mate.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:21:54 PM

In my opinion tomatocage is a trustworrthy but not a good escrow as he has some responsibilities(job) which gives him very less time to provide escrow service.
DiamondCardz is good,fast and reliable and spends lots of time here so he can do the task professionally.
TheGr33k - After seeing the feedback of quickseller i will not recommend his as i think i saw nearly 2-3 account of puzzle.me .

quicksellers feedback to him is also warning everyone i got scammed by puzzle.me so if the allegation is true then only TC and DC are worthy Cheesy i lost over $100 to puzzle so ...

TheGr33k

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:35:03 PM

Am not an alt of puzzle.me am not a scammer. I dont understand what's going on.
Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:38:36 PM

I will be glad to participate

Username: Ivanech
Bitcoin Address: 18C2GdWWnGJeFgTM6iVLgppao6iJUZWGCe
Current Post Count: 247
Member Type: Sr. Member
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:43:42 PM

• HERO & LEGENDARY:    15 SPOTS

uhh there were 20 spots yesterday. so 5 HERO/LEG users already applied or you just lowered amount of slots?

thanks for info
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:37:19 PM

• HERO & LEGENDARY:    15 SPOTS

uhh there were 20 spots yesterday. so 5 HERO/LEG users already applied or you just lowered amount of slots?

thanks for info

The number of available slots has been lowered. Please read our last posts regarding why we did this.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:40:23 PM

I will be glad to participate

Username: Ivanech
Bitcoin Address: 18C2GdWWnGJeFgTM6iVLgppao6iJUZWGCe
Current Post Count: 247
Member Type: Sr. Member

Thank you Ivanech! You have a PM from me.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:51:29 PM

All future participants should consider that a trusted escrow has not been assigned. I am making efforts to find a serious user who will host the funds for your security. If a trusted escrow is not decided in the near future, I will issue payouts every 2-3 days to all participants so there is absolutely no doubt that payouts will be issued without any problems and all who have nothing better to do than spam this thread and stir up confusion in this campaign will hopefully take their trash to other threads.

Good luck to every participant and don't forget to add your affiliate link from: https://cloudthink.io/idevaffiliate/
We offer a 5% commission from all sales made (in no more than 90 days) by investors who click your link and makes a purchase on our website.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:00:16 PM

This is the official payout table: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NyudlxXMgy_McqEKlnlF5PWb4r08qyu2SeoRgnXmHVs/edit?usp=sharing

The table will be updated on a regular basis as users begin to apply. If you have any objections about the information posted in this googledoc or you think the initial post count is wrong for your account, please state this in this thread and I will check.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: