Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:15:50 AM

Things could get ugly with this and there might be alot of complaint in meta later about "trust abusing" or whatsoever

why should anybody complain about this..you would buy a car from some guy, who is shouting on town square, that mcdonalds is healthy and quality food and throwing flyers around him like crazy? no...because he is already spreading lies for money, so why you should trust him..

and this board is same..
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 08:25:01 AM

Time to start negging people who promote this?

Things could get ugly with this and there might be alot of complaint in meta later about "trust abusing" or whatsoever ( wasnt this thing happened before in the past? ). I am not against the idea of negging people who join this but I would propose to give them a second chance after being negged. Those who have decided to stop promoting this scam should later be given neutral instead of red trust.

I dont see why people decided to jump into this, they havent paid their avatar campaign and there is a high risk that they wont be paid at all at this new campaign

it's hard to find a solution in my opinion. you could start giving neutral trust with a remark. neg trust seems a bit over the top.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 08:27:37 AM

Things could get ugly with this and there might be alot of complaint in meta later about "trust abusing" or whatsoever

why should anybody complain about this..
-snip-

because he is already spreading lie for money

You missed my point. I am actually agree with negging them (references below) . I am just stating what will happen if this is done "brutally", therefore I proposed a "second chance" after they are being negged which is a neutral trust instead of red trust after they decided to leave this scam campaign and promise not to join a this kind of campaign later in the future.

Another way is to leave a red trust for X period of time and consider this as a punishment for them because I am seeing that if you leave this red trust there forever without giving them a second chance, it is pretty much in a wild west where you shoot and hang dead people body in the middle of the town so others will be afraid of this . For me this is pretty much uncivilized though I am stating my honest opinion here ( people could have a different opinion and thats normal isnt it ) Smiley

I am more into going for a "softer" way for this because I am pretty much bored with all the drama in meta about "X abusing trust by negging me" thread then we go over and over to explain that trust isnt moderated and so on.
With this

Code:
I am not against the idea of negging people who join this but I would propose to give them a second chance after being negged

it's hard to find a solution in my opinion. you could start giving neutral trust with a remark. neg trust seems a bit over the top.

Or giving them red trust for X period of time, 1 month for example and give them the second chance afterward ( Vod did this and I think its good )

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hazelnut

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:39:13 AM

uhh I see again same guys whoring for few cents, check this legendary cheap slut as example:

Type: Twitter
Link:  https://twitter.com/ajareselde/status/617939644618043393
Bitcoin Address: :  1MZvjgQFQdAUUx5n6Prxw4oGuRycVmaZYR

cheers

Standard 2 Year Investment Package
Status Active
Renew Date Jun 19, 2017

I confirm i received the package as promised.
Thanks

Username: ajareselde
Address: 1MZvjgQFQdAUUx5n6Prxw4oGuRycVmaZYR
Member Type: Legendary
Data Joined: 8th June 2015

good thing is, that cloudthink don't offer "suck my d1ck" for 0.1BTC, because this guy would be first in queue...

He should get negged, no two words about it. He has been selling out for cheap for a long time. If he could be made an example of the others will flee.

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:42:30 AM

-snip
Or giving them red trust for X period of time, 1 month for example..

you know what is problem? that they are paid per post, tweet, share..and they are paid same week and not after 1 month. considering this, there is not harm for them at all..they will ends up with dirty btc from scam campaign and without negative trust after one month..
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 08:54:00 AM

-snip
Or giving them red trust for X period of time, 1 month for example..

you know what is problem? that they are paid per post, tweet, share..and they are paid same week and not after 1 month. considering this, there is not harm for them at all..they will ends up with dirty btc from scam campaign and without negative trust after one month..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1110633.0

90 % of the participants on the scam campaign are signature campaign enrollee as well and the rest seems to be using a throwaway account which means that most of them are in the favour of losing much more if their account got tainted with red trust (double dip loss for them anyway ). With few months having red on their account they are losing much already and even a threat to them about this will give them fear and set an example to the other to not participate in this kind of campaign anymore

Im giving my opinion ( people could have a different opinion and I respect yours ) about the 1 month for example though you guys ( the DT list ) could always decided this yourself , 3 months could be better or forever (?) perhaps.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:03:15 AM

Didnt the admin of cloudthink close all his campaigns?? Last time i checked he was offline since June, did he scam everyone? Now i see someone named rikkie who supposedly is another admin of the site making a new social campaign, pretty weird stuff

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 09:05:54 AM

Didnt the admin of cloudthink close all his campaigns?? Last time i checked he was offline since June, did he scam everyone? Now i see someone named rikkie who supposedly is another admin of the site making a new social campaign, pretty weird stuff

check his trust. theymos confirmed that this user is an alt of the former admin. he tried to get rid of negative trust I think.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 02:55:50 PM

I had a belief CoinTelegraph was different but I was wrong, very wrong! Undecided

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114740/cloudthink (archive)

CloudThink is a cloud mining service and mining hardware developer headquartered in the UK, with a second company running their mining operations in Taiwan. Unlike other cloud mining services, some of which simply allocate hashing power to their clients without further involvement, CloudThink offers daily payouts based upon the company's trading performance and guarantees customers a minimum level of profit based on the package contract they purchase

good job MZ to post archive link, because the article is already deleted without single explanation from cointelegraph site.

this is original link: http://cointelegraph.com/news/114740/cloudthink

they also linked it from facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cloud-Think-LTD/1626622564225357

and link is indexed by google: https://www.google.cz/search?q=cointelegraph+cloudthink

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:cointelegraph.com/news/114740/cloudthink

anyway, article is gone, so I put cointelegraph again to list of media, which I'm reading:))

When I saw their tweet or article(don't remember correctly) about promoting article, I told them not to promote scams. Ironically, they posted this article soon after that. I hope they won't do this again. Nonetheless, they are good.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1110633.0

Time to start negging people who promote this? Maybe others will see and value their account more then the dollar or two they are getting paid.

A neutral maybe better.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:07:54 PM

check his trust. theymos confirmed that this user is an alt of the former admin. he tried to get rid of negative trust I think.

It says probable, he doesnt really confirm anything, maybe he is just an employee from cloudthink, anyways it doesnt really matter because he is promoting the scam, although now that the admin has been offline and this guy has been online makes it a little suspicious.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 03:21:34 PM

It says probable, he doesnt really confirm anything

Probable actually means likely to happen ( see reference below ) . If it is coming from the admin himself than you can be sure that the accuracy for this might be around ~99 % because admin has the ability to check on the IP as well as the other thing that no normal user can check on this. In other word it is confirmed that it is the same person behind the account

Code:
Likely to happen or be the case:

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/probable

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 03:57:32 PM

Probable actually means likely to happen ( see reference below ) . If it is coming from the admin himself than you can be sure that the accuracy for this might be around ~99 % because admin has the ability to check on the IP as well as the other thing that no normal user can check on this. In other word it is confirmed that it is the same person behind the account

Code:

this. you can be sure theymos did his due diligence as the admin of bitcointalk. I'd say he will change account after some time again to start with a pure non-trust.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:11:54 PM

Code:

this. you can be sure theymos did his due diligence as the admin of bitcointalk. I'd say he will change account after some time again to start with a pure non-trust.

I wouldnt be surprised if an "official bct forum rep" or a "new employee" showed up sometime soon.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 07:17:41 PM

I ordered an S5 from them on June 24th. Haven't received it yet. I come across this article and now I'm feeling scammed  Undecided

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:17:30 PM

Scam website, keep clear. They pay for youtube/twitter subs. Anything like this, too good to be true in the bitcoin world, is always a scam.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:21:21 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 07:37:15 AM by ajareselde

uhh I see again same guys whoring for few cents, check this legendary cheap slut as example:

good thing is, that cloudthink don't offer "suck my d1ck" for 0.1BTC, because this guy would be first in queue...

Just wanted to say that i have cut ties with them and will no longer do so, deleted tweets made and some posts that may encourage others in promoting them further.
After seing Staff member being a part of their promotion before, amung many others, i didn't think too much about it, which was a mistake on my part.
While i see your point that you're trying to make here, i really think that you should have expressed your concern to me first, before using such language.
I see that i could of made a better decision, and i won't make the same mistake again.

cheers
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:39:05 AM

I ordered an S5 from them on June 24th. Haven't received it yet. I come across this article and now I'm feeling scammed  Undecided
Sorry for your loss. Well.. I mean, I hope we are wrong and u still get your order, but yeah. Out of interest I am wondering where you got to know them?

mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:48:05 AM

I had a belief CoinTelegraph was different but I was wrong, very wrong! Undecided

CloudThink is a cloud mining service and mining hardware developer headquartered in the UK, with a second company running their mining operations in Taiwan. Unlike other cloud mining services, some of which simply allocate hashing power to their clients without further involvement, CloudThink offers daily payouts based upon the company's trading performance and guarantees customers a minimum level of profit based on the package contract they purchase

Cointelegraph was never different than any others, it surprises me that people believe whatever they read, when they should use their heads instead, for their own good.
Did someone contact them to remove the article or?
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:51:03 AM

Cointelegraph was never different than any others, it surprises me that people believe whatever they read, when they should use their heads instead, for their own good.
Did someone contact them to remove the article or?

good job on the archive! those "news" sites tend to get rid of questionable posts in silent.

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:13:33 AM

Just wanted to say that i have cut ties with them and will no longer do so, deleted tweets made and some posts that may encourage others in promoting them further.
After seing Staff member being a part of their promotion before, amung many others, i didn't think too much about it, which was a mistake on my part.
While i see your point that you're trying to make here, i really think that you should have expressed your concern to me first, before using such language.
I see that i could of made a better decision, and i won't make the same mistake again.

cheers

sorry for usage of those words, but I was simply disappointed, that users with your rep and history doing these things..Even you know it, if somebody promoting similar stuff, impact and reach is different from some full member and legendary one.

neutral trust removed and thanks for correct decision..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: