Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ===►Maidak scammed me 400$ BTC,this time is for sure===►  (Read 18749 times)
Quinn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:40:43 AM

If he delays more then 1-2 days regardless of what that problem, or excuse is, youre screwed.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:20:20 AM

I hope you get the money back.I have traded with him in the past and all has gone smooth and with no problems or delays.

Good luck!
syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:40:01 AM

Maidak is an old guy here..i think he wont destroy or demote his reputation for 400$.
he will surely pay back with a bonus..
right now he might me thinking of some excuses that would fit here better.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:40:44 PM

Maidak is an old guy here..i think he wont destroy or demote his reputation for 400$.
he will surely pay back with a bonus..
right now he might me thinking of some excuses that would fit here better.

People can change due to circumstances, its not because he traded alot before doesn't mean he will not scam.. this can be a valuable lesson for this community.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 02:10:21 PM

When i dealed with him he told me about his frozen bank account and his problems with the skrill account. I wonder why he accepted my skrill offer or if the problems only started after that.

Besides that he claimed personal trouble with the very near family. Different things i wont mention. Though they were all time consuming i guess.

He didnt answer to my sms. I dont know what he is doing. Might be that the problems are way more important to him than spending time on here. Still... accepting receiving money is something he makes fast, thats not fine imho.

Having a very old account doesnt mean you dont leave the community. I know many that left bitcoins because they thought its dead. Price constantly dropping. Losing hope. That kind of thing. Though i think the way he wrote about his personal things, i believe its not someone who bought that account. If it is then he must be quite skilled in telling stories.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:41:20 PM

Because of Money, Anything can happen & everyone can change. We live on anonymous world and getting more ruthless
Just don't trust anyone so easily even he/she is so nice from the cover
hunkey600

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:11:21 PM

This will have very bad impact on this community, this kind of behavior coming from a trusted user is shame. He spoiled his reputation as well showed that no one is trustworthy here.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:23:46 PM

I'm saddened to hear that he hasn't straightened this out.  Alas.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:27:18 PM

Seems a very small sum of money to piss away a legendary account.

Even if he does pop up and settle I think the negative feedback should remain to warn others.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:28:35 PM

Has anyone spoken to his partner Lynn?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=169051 - Not active here but maybe through skype or email?
master-P

Activity: 868

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 10:38:10 PM

Seems a very small sum of money to piss away a legendary account.

Even if he does pop up and settle I think the negative feedback should remain to warn others.

If this is an exit scam there's a very good chance he has scammed from outside of the bitcointalk community, so we don't know yet.  Let's just hope that this isn't the case and that Maidak will return and at least pay shdvb back. I use to trust Maidak and have used him a few times as an escrow too, he was very trustworthy and on point back then (~6-7 months ago).

Perhaps try and get in touch with any of his colleagues/staff on the other sites that he likely seems to be a part of: MMOClub.com, Sealswithclubs.eu, bitvisitor.com, bitcoinminerz.com

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:31:16 AM

Maidak if you need bail out money let me know. i'll buy your account for $400 you can come in thread and say you accidently forgot to pay or some excuse and no one will know i bought the account. Ive seen how u write and can handle myself within your language. i would love to own your account as i can further my business on LBC here with your account. Please get back to me.

We can also have a liability waiver drafted by my lawyer if you fear the account might be used for something negative, which it wont be. This is a serious offer, I await your PM.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:42:39 AM

Maidak if you need bail out money let me know. i'll buy your account for $400 you can come in thread and say you accidently forgot to pay or some excuse and no one will know i bought the account. Ive seen how u write and can handle myself within your language. i would love to own your account as i can further my business on LBC here with your account. Please get back to me.

We can also have a liability waiver drafted by my lawyer if you fear the account might be used for something negative, which it wont be. This is a serious offer, I await your PM.
LOL. No one in their right mind is going to sell their account to you. At least not knowingly.
shdvb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1606

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 11:24:04 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=169051 - Not active here but maybe through skype or email?

I did,she is Chinese .Also a good online'friend' with me.She thinks maidak is in hospital so i guess he needs money lol then play a trick on me and 'borrow' my money.;/

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:35:10 PM

I did,she is Chinese .Also a good online'friend' with me.She thinks maidak is in hospital so i guess he needs money lol then play a trick on me and 'borrow' my money.;/

If he truly is in the hopsital, how many 'fuck you's will you retract?
xarca

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:39:47 PM

What a waste of reputation. I've read on the forum's FAQ that activity points do add up in 2 weeks time. I wonder how old is that account? He waited for a while to do this. Do mods ban people here too?
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:01:55 AM

What a waste of reputation. I've read on the forum's FAQ that activity points do add up in 2 weeks time. I wonder how old is that account? He waited for a while to do this. Do mods ban people here too?

Mods only ban users who have break the rules and will not ban people because of scamming..
gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:18:43 AM

Didn't he pay back yet? Did someone trying calling him?
hunkey600

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:20:16 PM

I don't think he is coming back now, its been long time now and his reputation is already spoiled.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:51:28 AM

Didn't he pay back yet? Did someone trying calling him?

It may be that if he is indeed in the hospital, that once he's recovered he'll look into clearing this up.  I hate to say it but if I was in the hospital with something life-threatening, a 400$ bill, while certainly a serious matter, wouldn't be the first thing on my mind.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: