Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRT][CRT100M] Cryptotarget - Dual Wallet Updated! v1.0.2  (Read 47801 times)
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:45:04 PM

BTC can't go lower than 1 satoshi (0.00000001 BTC is the lowest price possible for any alt). As for LTC and DOGE, yes those markets will have lower prices than the BTC market due to their current prices but I don't see it much that much lower if the BTC market value is higher.
I suggest you try and get some exchanges, and you will see it a 1 satoshi or in other ltc/doge markets, there are just too many coins unless you are bringing some surprise product or service you can buy with them.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 06:08:37 PM

Most profitable mining ever!  I just mined 16 billion in like 2 minutes.  That means I am guaranteed to get 160 BTC AT LEAST when it hits an exchange.  This coin literally has a $30,000,000 market cap already!  Mind = blown.
CraveIt

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:34:51 PM

BTC can't go lower than 1 satoshi (0.00000001 BTC is the lowest price possible for any alt). As for LTC and DOGE, yes those markets will have lower prices than the BTC market due to their current prices but I don't see it much that much lower if the BTC market value is higher.

Bitcoin has inifinte decimal places Smiley
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 08:00:12 PM

Nope, https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Myths#Early_adopters_are_unfairly_rewarded

8 decimal places, infinite decimals is not possible without breaking the wallet.

This is all irrelevant.  The point is that if any exchange were dumb enough to put this on a BTC market, it would have a 15,000 BTC sell wall at 1 satoshi in the blink of an eye.

I did some quick math, someone may have to double check me here, but if this sold for 1 dogetoshi, it would produce about 0.3 BTC worth of new coins every day.  So traders might actually have fun with this coin if you are committed to development, and if traders cared about trading DOGE/ALT pairs.  As far as I know though, only bleutrade and c-cex have DOGE markets, and they aren't exactly large exchanges nor do the DOGE markets see shit for volume.
niceal

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:01:58 PM

I can't get any payment from the pool..
HammyCoin

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:30:09 PM

Printing billions of coins assuming that crypto's have a minimum price of 1 satoshi is a comically terrible plan. Remember XXL coin? Probably not, it had hundreds of billions of coins and disappeared because people would pay not even 1 litoshi for them. Remember TWERK? Also printed billions of coins, which are also not selling for ~any~ price.

The second this gets listed, 100 btc worth of coins will pile onto the 1 sat sell side instantly, and no one will ever buy into it because you'd have to be completely stupid to buy into a 100 btc sell wall.
CraveIt

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:55:30 PM

Nope, https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Myths#Early_adopters_are_unfairly_rewarded

8 decimal places, infinite decimals is not possible without breaking the wallet.

LOL r/Bitcoin lied to me  Grin
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 10:59:50 PM

guys just wondering if the miner pool problem is normal. diid anyone else noticed

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 12:20:41 AM

Printing billions of coins assuming that crypto's have a minimum price of 1 satoshi is a comically terrible plan. Remember XXL coin? Probably not, it had hundreds of billions of coins and disappeared because people would pay not even 1 litoshi for them. Remember TWERK? Also printed billions of coins, which are also not selling for ~any~ price.

The second this gets listed, 100 btc worth of coins will pile onto the 1 sat sell side instantly, and no one will ever buy into it because you'd have to be completely stupid to buy into a 100 btc sell wall.

This is all irrelevant.  The point is that if any exchange were dumb enough to put this on a BTC market, it would have a 15,000 BTC sell wall at 1 satoshi in the blink of an eye.

I did some quick math, someone may have to double check me here, but if this sold for 1 dogetoshi, it would produce about 0.3 BTC worth of new coins every day.  So traders might actually have fun with this coin if you are committed to development, and if traders cared about trading DOGE/ALT pairs.  As far as I know though, only bleutrade and c-cex have DOGE markets, and they aren't exactly large exchanges nor do the DOGE markets see shit for volume.

The thing is that this is fine for arbitrage usage which is what I designed this coin for in the first place. This coin will help arbitrage and profit the differences in alt-coin prices on different exchanges without price fluctuations.

Of course I know all of this about the insta-paywall that will occur and that is fine. My goal is to get this coin on as many exchanges as possible to enable quick trading between exchanges at a fixed price.
I doubt any exchange will not take the coin on if it provides good volume of trading that they make commission off. The price of each CRT is irrelevant if the BTC volume is good in the eyes of the exchanges.

There is a reason behind the 100 quadrillion figure, it's so that the price will remain as stable as possible at 1 satoshi.

Have you seriously not pulled out a calculator and thought about this?  It will not be stable at 1 satoshi.  It will be stable at 0 satoshis, or possibly 1 dogetoshi.

At a price of 1 satoshi, you are producing 345,600 BTC worth of new coins everyday.  Nearly $78,000,000.  Every day.

Do you not see a problem here?
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 12:39:33 AM

You imagine there will be a steady demand for people buying and selling this coin back and forth to each other so they can use it for arbitrage.  In real life, this is what is going to happen if anyone attempts to use it for that purpose.

"Hey look, lots of cheap shitcoin at bittrex.  I need to get some bitcoins over there ASAP, but damn, it sure is slow to send bitcoins.  I know, I'll buy some of that new CRT all the cool kids are using to quickly get coins over there."

"Wow, look at how fast that was!  My CRT got to bittrex quick.  BTC wouldn't even have one confirm yet.  Thanks CRT!"

"Now to sell my CRT back to BTC so I can buy all that shitcoin.  Wait, how am I going to do that?  There is a 2 million BTC sell wall!!!!  How are my CRT going to get converted back to BTC if people need to buy all of that to get to my coins?  What's worse, the sell wall just gets bigger, and bigger, and bigger.  The vast majority of it is simply miners piling trillions more onto the stack constantly.  They didn't even pay for their coins like I did.  This was supposed to be faster, but my CRT is never getting converted back to BTC now!  Fuck you CRT!"

NoahWL1

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:44:27 AM

I can't get it to compile on Ubuntu desktop 14...  I'm a bit of an noob... can someone help please?
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 01:56:53 AM

I've spoken to minerpools regarding payout issues, it boils down to MPOS using decimal points which Cryptotarget doesn't use. A fix is underway and should be done soon hopefully.

did anyone got his/her coins confirmed in wallet yet.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:32:32 AM

lmao at thinking this coin will ever be worth 1 sat, much less stable at 1 sat. This is obviously a coin that will be valued in latoshies.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:17:49 AM

Quadrillion? That is a lot of 000000000000s

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:19:32 AM

now any news about the pool fixing i just noticed that payout is showing confirmed in transactions but block explorer has nothing against the address. wondering if 2001 confirms require for the pool payouts as well ?

BillyBones

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:16:06 AM

lmao at thinking this coin will ever be worth 1 sat, much less stable at 1 sat. This is obviously a coin that will be valued in latoshies.

Probably DOGE market (DOGE/CRT)....... But i like it. 10 sec per block is awesome.
ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 07:11:09 AM

HitBtc has 9 decimals for BTC

ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 07:27:22 AM

I've spoken to minerpools regarding payout issues, it boils down to MPOS using decimal points which Cryptotarget doesn't use. A fix is underway and should be done soon hopefully.

did anyone got his/her coins confirmed in wallet yet.

my pool balance says 0
my offline wallet says 0

some problem there is..
and i'd like to have my CRT back in one of them...

Quantify

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:21:17 PM

The pool problem really needs addressing i transferred 100 billion coins out and has disappeared from pool balance but no coins in wallet nothing on chain ...

I have 500 billion just sitting on there unable to get at them , its been like this for 2 days , without the pool operator commenting at all.

Poor form, I read your decimal places quote but i would like the pool operator to confirm this , until then 1Th/s is mining elsewhere.

And P.S

Yo-bit and c-cex will list anything instantly.. have you contacted them?

Q
zakorus

Activity: 736

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:30:05 PM

looks like fun lolol if anything ill have a shitton of worthless crypto. lol

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: