Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRT][CRT100M] Cryptotarget - Dual Wallet Updated! v1.0.2  (Read 47801 times)
left-ca

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:56:55 PM

why does the exchange make us wait 2000 blocks Huh for confirmation??
left-ca

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:08:05 PM

ok makes sence
NoahWL1

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:13:31 PM

why does the exchange make us wait 2000 blocks Huh for confirmation??
It's not like it takes very long for 2000 blocks to be mined...  Mine usually confirm in under 2 minutes.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 11:33:21 PM

Thank you for your support and criticism everyone, it is appreciated.

Great to see the issue is fixed, I would contact the pool owner if there are any issues with missed payments.  Smiley

I've contacted a few exchanges, including YoBit and C-CEX, I'm still waiting for a reply from them. It would help if everyone could give me a list of possible exchanges and I'll contact them. If you would like to contact the exchanges yourself, that will also help!

you said issue got fixed but still at my end pool is showing payments done and confirmed however in explorer no transaction neither i recived anything in wallet

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 11:49:45 PM

Thank you for your support and criticism everyone, it is appreciated.

Great to see the issue is fixed, I would contact the pool owner if there are any issues with missed payments.  Smiley

I've contacted a few exchanges, including YoBit and C-CEX, I'm still waiting for a reply from them. It would help if everyone could give me a list of possible exchanges and I'll contact them. If you would like to contact the exchanges yourself, that will also help!

you said issue got fixed but still at my end pool is showing payments done and confirmed however in explorer no transaction neither i recived anything in wallet

Sorry to hear that  Undecided OK send a message with your details to minerpools regarding your issue and they should be able to sort it out for you.

its done lets see when they will revert back

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:00:00 AM

i like this coin. Cheesy

Why. Its a big lie and even the devs are lying. Calling it the most profitable altcoin ever. When  dev makes statements like that its a red signal to leave.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:18:26 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 01:35:22 AM by chesthing

current supply is about 360 trillion.
How is an exchange even going to list this without using Doge to trade it against?
Dev, you show you have absolutely no understanding of numbers when you said you assumed it would trade at a minimum of 1 sat. You know what the numbers are, but have no idea what they mean.

For anyone spending money mining this, 1 quadrillion is a thousand trillion. And the total coins is 100 quadrillion.
Basically, this is a coin with no limit. It's worthless.
co5hike

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:39:53 AM

How is an exchange even going to list this without using Doge to trade it against?
Dev, you show you have absolutely no understanding of numbers when you said you assumed it would trade at a minimum of 1 sat. You know what the numbers are, but have no idea what they mean.

For anyone spending money mining this, 1 quadrillion is a thousand trillion. And the total coins is 100 quadrillion.

Good post. 1 quadrillion coins is as crazy as thinking OJ didn't do it!
 Grin
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:42:55 AM

Grin

1 quadrillion is crazy, 100 quadrillion makes me think a 12 year old made this coin. As a joke.
co5hike

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:47:09 AM

Grin

1 quadrillion is crazy, 100 quadrillion makes me think a 12 year old made this coin. As a joke.

Must be a little kid, cant be a professional. Anyway, is anyone mining or buying this crap?
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:51:27 AM

9k blocks have been mined. By whom? I have no idea, but I seriously doubt this will ever even hit an exchange. Who would be stupid enough to buy a coin with no limit?
co5hike

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:22:38 AM

9k blocks have been mined. By whom? I have no idea, but I seriously doubt this will ever even hit an exchange. Who would be stupid enough to buy a coin with no limit?

Umm, look in your pocket. We all work for money that has no limit.
Now that I'm rethinking this maybe this one could turn out to be profitable.
NoahWL1

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:03:18 AM

The ignorance...  Saying that a coin is stupid because it's unprofitable, and saying it's unprofitable based on a few biased opinions.  One of which that kids cannot take things seriously or understand slightly complicated things.  I feel like I just read a page of YouTube comments.  Either way, the coin isn't stupid.  Even if it never becomes profitable it's still fun to mine and trade.  Some of the fun of altcoins is rushing to the newest and most interesting ones to try and be the first to have a ton of it.  Not everyone wants to just get rich quick.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:49:44 AM

Umm, look in your pocket. We all work for money that has no limit.
Now that I'm rethinking this maybe this one could turn out to be profitable.

I'd be a buyer at 1 doge, anything over that is too risky.
You seriously compare USD to some shitcoin? c'mon.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 04:50:33 AM

The American public. Oh, did you forget that the FED keeps printing money?
I hate the FEDs printing policy, that is why I like crypto. But this coin needs an end
of supply.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money