Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USA attack to RUSSIA soon.  (Read 14189 times)
ridery99 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 04:52:00 PM

I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:03:19 PM

If the United States attack Russia, then they will start with attacking all the nuclear weapon storage sites, air bases and facilities which can launch Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (ICBMs). Russia is having the world's most powerful ballistic missile (SS-18 Satan), and if the Americans fail to destroy all of them at once in a sudden attack, many of the American cities will be converted in to post-apocalyptic wasteland within the next few hours time.
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:04:15 PM

I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

You mean like army attack ?? or some bullshits like Cold war
Anyway if you mean attack like attack by army and stuff , that's not gonna happen . Putin will simply screw them up it's not like they are in Iraq or Afghanistan , it's russia mate
@bryant.coleman which they probably won't success to do so they are screwed most likely Shocked

galdur

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:13:47 PM

If they´re going to invade they´ll need to amass troops and materiel at a staging area or areas first. This takes time. Since there are no signs of such build-up now I guess we can safely assume that no invasion will take place any time soon. As for other attacks, nuclear or otherwise, well although the fruitcakes in Wash. D.C. are certifiable I doubt that even they are crazy enough for that.

gloug333

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:22:19 PM

This kind of thing was being said about USA and Soviet Union/Russia from before the cold war "from the end of the second world war" to now, I doubt it would happen now since in the more tense situation they were able to avoid going into war "cuba's rocket issue". just financial restrictions and trading penalties seem more possible.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:26:26 PM

If they´re going to invade they´ll need to amass troops and materiel at a staging area or areas first. This takes time. Since there are no signs of such build-up now I guess we can safely assume that no invasion will take place any time soon. As for other attacks, nuclear or otherwise, well although the fruitcakes in Wash. D.C. are certifiable I doubt that even they are crazy enough for that.

An aerial attack might be suicidal for the Americans. Their fighter jets are good, but they are no match for the Russian S-400 Triumf anti-aircraft weapon system. Unless the Americans find a way for their jets to counter the S-400, I don't believe that they stand much of a chance. And a land invasion can be another wrong choice as well. In the past 600 years or so, no other nation has succeeded in invading Russia through the land-route.

In short, here are the challenges the Americans might face:

1. Russia is having more nukes compared to the US.
2. Russia is having the best and most powerful ICBM in the world (SS-18 Satan)
3. Russia is having the best anti-aircraft weapon system in the world (S-400 Triumf)
4. Russia is having the best Main battle tank (MBT) in the world (T-14 Armata).
xeryan

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:31:36 PM

USA will not attack Russia soon. Stop saying fake news. Instead, Putin seems want to do the "peace" (political fake peace, temporary).

BUT what if someday one of them really attacks? I don't think that they instantly use nuclear, because they know the consequences for all the world. I think if they really want to use it (nahhh), it's better to use at the end, when one of them haven't more the military control on their bases. Mine are speculations Wink

p.s: sorry for my english.
BLKBITZ

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:32:21 PM

If the United States attack Russia, then they will start with attacking all the nuclear weapon storage sites, air bases and facilities which can launch Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (ICBMs). Russia is having the world's most powerful ballistic missile (SS-18 Satan), and if the Americans fail to destroy all of them at once in a sudden attack, many of the American cities will be converted in to post-apocalyptic wasteland within the next few hours time.

Are they really called satan? Do you really believe that Russia would use nukes because wouldn't they just get nuked back due to MAD.
galdur

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:37:51 PM

Are they really called satan? Do you really believe that Russia would use nukes because wouldn't they just get nuked back due to MAD.

Needless to say; they´re called Satan by NATO nutjobs. It´s just an advertising slogan if you will.

cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 05:38:04 PM

they don't have guts for this =))

Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:42:55 PM

US and Russia did this cat and mouse dance for 50 years without starting WW III.
Both sides are still posturing.
To me, Russia did less to harm us than our very own Gov…
galdur

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:49:23 PM

Current NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR) is General Philip M. Breedlove. No, not Strangelove but close. Seems to be about as looney tunes as that fictional character  Grin

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:52:09 PM

Are they really called satan?

The original Russian name was R-36M. The NATO gave it the reporting name as SS-18 Satan. Now no one outside Russia uses the original name. Media sources in the Western world only uses the NATO reporting name. Similarly, the NATO reporting name for the S-400 Triumf is SA-21 Growler. The real reason behind all this NATO propaganda is simple. They want to imply that the Russian missiles are "satanic" or bad to the human civilization, while the American missiles are dovish, and are used only for "peaceful" purposes.  Grin

Do you really believe that Russia would use nukes because wouldn't they just get nuked back due to MAD.

I was predicting a scenario in which Russia is first attacked by the US with nukes (the topic also deals with it), and then Russia striking back at the US after the initial strike.
galdur

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:55:51 PM

Yes, western political/military garbage and mass media whores give the retards that for some mysterious reason still take them seriously the impression that Russians really call that missile Satan.

Trifixion713

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:59:36 PM

Current NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR) is General Philip M. Breedlove. No, not Strangelove but close. Seems to be about as looney tunes as that fictional character  Grin

Too bad Slim Pickens isn't still with us, maybe we could get one of the current crop of crazies like Rick Perry, Cheney, or even Dubya to ride the bomb

BLKBITZ

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:12:17 PM

Are they really called satan?

The original Russian name was R-36M. The NATO gave it the reporting name as SS-18 Satan. Now no one outside Russia uses the original name. Media sources in the Western world only uses the NATO reporting name. Similarly, the NATO reporting name for the S-400 Triumf is SA-21 Growler. The real reason behind all this NATO propaganda is simple. They want to imply that the Russian missiles are "satanic" or bad to the human civilization, while the American missiles are dovish, and are used only for "peaceful" purposes.  Grin

Do you really believe that Russia would use nukes because wouldn't they just get nuked back due to MAD.

I was predicting a scenario in which Russia is first attacked by the US with nukes (the topic also deals with it), and then Russia striking back at the US after the initial strike.

yes but wouldn't the first nation to attack the other nations nuclear sites be able to win since most of the latter nations nukes wouldn't be able to fire?
Harry Hood

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:24:30 PM

What is "rt", your source?

USA is not going to invade Russia, if that happened there'd be a domestic revolution in the USA, which would quickly divert the USA attention from Russia to home. Do you live in Russia? Russian foreign affairs games are only successful when they get the attention of the world. The world needs to stop focusing on Russia so much. Crimea voted to join Russia, and if the Crimea people fell for or tolerated a rigged vote, they should leave or revolt.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:25:35 PM

yes but wouldn't the first nation to attack the other nations nuclear sites be able to win since most of the latter nations nukes wouldn't be able to fire?

Agreed. But the problem with Russia is that they are having a total of 8,000 nuclear weapons, stored in hundreds of sites. Russia is having nukes in land (missile silos), air (strategic bombers) and water (nuclear submarines) at the same time. And with the advanced anti-aircraft technology which Russia possess, I really doubt whether the Americans will be able to take out all these sites in one go.
galdur

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:38:31 PM

Agreed. But the problem with Russia is that they are having a total of 8,000 nuclear weapons, stored in hundreds of sites. Russia is having nukes in land (missile silos), air (strategic bombers) and water (nuclear submarines) at the same time. And with the advanced anti-aircraft technology which Russia possess, I really doubt whether the Americans will be able to take out all these sites in one go.

The rest of the globe probably wouldn´t be very habitable after the event anyway.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:50:32 PM

Russian nuclear forces are also including unknown amount of mobile systems. These systems are disguised as hauliers, cargo containers and other stuff like that. Each container is registered as a property of some private enterprise, constantly transported over the country and ready to fire on some preconfigured coordinates, activation may be performed manually or automatically. Good luck with neutralizing these targets. Cool

P.S. By the way, we've seen one missile after some "grain carrier" derailed. That was quite unexpectable for railway staff. Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: