Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:22:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USA attack to RUSSIA soon.  (Read 14182 times)
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 06:53:25 PM

Are they really called satan?

The original Russian name was R-36M. The NATO gave it the reporting name as SS-18 Satan. Now no one outside Russia uses the original name. Media sources in the Western world only uses the NATO reporting name. Similarly, the NATO reporting name for the S-400 Triumf is SA-21 Growler. The real reason behind all this NATO propaganda is simple. They want to imply that the Russian missiles are "satanic" or bad to the human civilization, while the American missiles are dovish, and are used only for "peaceful" purposes.  Grin

The initial letter of the name indicated the use of that missiles: S — surface-to-surface missiles, including ship- and submarine-launched. A list of them can be found also in the Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NATO_reporting_names_for_surface-to-surface_missiles.
I don't think someone willingly tought of implying that Russian missiles are satanic; but, probably laked enough fantasy to choose a nicer one. Soviets once had  a "Sibling" missile, SS-2 or (R-2) and...i cannot think negatively about a sibling.  Wink

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 07:31:01 PM

To attack to Russia you need balls. I don't see any balls. I see only "peanuts"! lol
galdur

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 07:34:42 PM

If the Russians set up the gay festival of all times close to their western border this should attract enough numbers of NATO girliemen soldiers to the area to stage a minor invasion. Maybe.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 07:47:54 PM

US and Russia has built an anti-ballistic missiles to prepare the next World War. If the war really happen, maybe other US hater country like North Korea or Iran will join Russia, and the other side US will cooperate with Israel and Western European Countries. But I don't think so if Obama will start the attacking, it depends to who the next US president is.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 07:54:45 PM

I heard from rt

There's your mistake.  Hearing something from RT is one thing, but believing something from RT...

They regularly interview Alex Jones - that in itself should be enough to dismiss 99% of their 'claims'

For what it's worth, I'd suggest avoiding ALL mainstream news.  It'll do wonders for your mental and physical well-being.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 07:55:55 PM

If the Russians set up the gay festival of all times close to their western border this should attract enough numbers of NATO girliemen soldiers to the area to stage a minor invasion. Maybe. use Grad missile launchers on the right purpose.
Fixed.
galdur

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:03:01 PM

RE: SACEUR. The first one obviously was General of the Army Dwight D. Eisenhower (1951-52). From back then it has been generally downhill unfortunately, hitting a new low with this Breedlove character.

johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:58:05 PM

Only in a game  Grin  Fallout 4 is coming out around September

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:06:43 AM

How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

US is smart enough to not start this kind of visible madness. there are many ways how to "destroy" other state without using guns and tanks..
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 12:43:23 AM

How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

US is smart enough to not start this kind of visible madness. there are many ways how to "destroy" other state without using guns and tanks..

Guns and tanks can still be used, as long as they're operated through a proxy...

But yes, 'economic hitmen' can do much worse, much quicker...!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:50:22 AM

Guns and tanks can still be used, as long as they're operated through a proxy...

Proxy warfare can be effective against weak nations such as Ukraine. But against Russia, I don't think they'll be having much effect. The US has already tried waging proxy warfare in Russian soil by supporting the Chechens. It didn't worked out according to their plans.

But yes, 'economic hitmen' can do much worse, much quicker...!

Already Russia is under the EU / US sanctions for more than a year. I am not seeing an economic collapse of any sort. On the other hand, the local manufacturers are gaining due to the ban on EU goods.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:16:15 AM

a russian invasion of any kind is unlikely to happen anytime soon (if ever) because of the nuclear missile threat. What's more likely is a proxy war in the Ukraine and possibly some other former soviet countries in the near future.

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 06:19:55 AM

I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

USA already has attacked Russia, with the FIFA arrests, the US is proposing that the Qatar and Russia World Cup selections be invalidated. If this were to happen both countries would lose their World Cup hosting dates!

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:41:59 AM

USA already has attacked Russia, with the FIFA arrests, the US is proposing that the Qatar and Russia World Cup selections be invalidated. If this were to happen both countries would lose their World Cup hosting dates!

The Americans have been attacking Russia for the last 70 years or so, using various means. So far, they haven't achieved the type of success which they wanted. Invalidation of the 2018 World Cup hosting hardly matters to the ordinary Russians. On the other hand, I can see a large number of countries (including Argentina and Uruguay) boycotting the event if the United Kingdom is given hosting rights.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:43:28 AM

If that were to happen i wonder what role China would play a war of these proportions. Europe would try diplomacy but China does not ...
catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:06:12 AM

Yes, they will attack with the ass. lol
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:51:26 AM

If that were to happen i wonder what role China would play a war of these proportions. Europe would try diplomacy but China does not ...

I guess China would support Russia which both of them have a same ideology and never had contradict each other. Recently, China warships prepare the war on South China Sea with US because China did reclamation projects on that but the neighbor countries don't want it to be happen, so US came to help the countries. I don't know if there is other motive by US action, but it will be a World War trigger.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:16:51 AM

China and India will join the russian side
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:23:37 AM

China and India will join the russian side

India is a neutral nation. It is not pro-US or pro-Russia. Unless someone attacks them directly, they are not going to get involved in a potential Russia vs United States conflict.

China is more pro-Russia than pro-US. But that doesn't mean that they'll immediately jump to the defence of Russia. The main concern for the Chinese is their own sovereignity and power. If the US can give them some sort of "reward" to keep quiet, then the Chinese will also take a neutral side in this conflict.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:53:07 AM

If the US can give them some sort of "reward" to keep quiet, then the Chinese will also take a neutral side in this conflict.
Seems very unlikely after recent events in Hong-Kong.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: