Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USA attack to RUSSIA soon.  (Read 14178 times)
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:15:03 AM

I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

its all rumors for sure and will not happen anytime soon as the arsenal of weapons from both country could leave a devastating affect on the entire world should they think to fight each other.

Agreed, not physical but financial. I had a good laugh due to the press release of the G7 summit "Germany will endorse it´s sanctions against russia..."  Grin
Russia can life without Germany, Germany without Russia tends to get a problem on the long run  Shocked

So let´s see what the NATO will try to do against russia, and i have to agree. A WWIII would last about 24hours. I think that even black bush has enough brain to not start this one, it will leave him and his rich dictators with a lot of money, but nowhere to spend it  Tongue

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:54:33 AM

Attack China first . Damn after some complaints our Country submitted to international tribunal to stop China's reclamation on Spratlys still they continue to expanding territories even without any treaty or strong evidence that the land belongs to them. Until US scout that area and Chinese government have questioned US action. Why questioned? Afraid that the whole world knows what they're doing there? We PH , along with SEA countries are condemning this action from China. Good thing US , Japan and there allies helping us. If US will have to face China , they'll face Russia too.

Could you please translate your post, so we know who is who and who is going to help who  Huh

Sorry for my bad english . Not good at it.My main point here is US must attack China first. It's clear that China is now a security threat for our region (SouthEastAsia) and will be a thread in the whole world in the future. They don't listen to any countries to stop reclaming lands. They ignore UN and US appeals too. Everyone doesnt like to have a war but if war is the only solution for this so be it.

So the question here is, what the fcuk has the US to do with China or Russia and are you the wright strategic brain to state something stupid as you just did?

The US should stay at home doing their homework and give their own people an opportunity to earn and to life from their money, currently the US has to distribute foodstamps, not even thinking about playing with the big boys  Roll Eyes

I´ll give you an example:
Greece for example has roughly $25k government debts per citizen, 4 - 8% interest and is stated bankrupt
US has roughly $35k government debts per citizen, 0% FED interest and is stated as a "liquid" state....

US has nothing to live on their own, despite warfare, the only things the US can distribute is meat and GMcorn, so it clears up why the US has this hostile mentality towards other states.

If, and black bush does not have the balls to do so, the US even thinks about attacking RUSSIA, it is going to get very hot in the US  Wink
Russia can life on it´s own, with it´s own little wars, but the US always want´s to play global law enforcement agency in the sandpit, nobody with an IQ above room temperature get´s the useless point why US always want´s to fight, destroy and kill more people than the church and Adolf did together...

Attack RUSSIA directly or indirectly and you´ll get the bill by return.
(I hope my english is readable..  Grin)

stop watching Russia Today or Fox News. You will then be able to speak with intelligence about how other countries spend their money. If they need your financial wizardry, they know how to find you.

Would be a good idea in terms of world peace and a humanistic exercise of distributional justice  Roll Eyes Wink Grin

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:27:33 AM

i heard that when i was child i heard from my historic teacher that 2 country like a tom and jery Cheesy but you know actually iam not ready if the cold war will happen, thats enough for cw I and II dont repeat again,we should not make a rumor like this we should share about the harmonize connected about us and russian  Kiss sweet Cheesy
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 11:33:49 AM

We are at war with Eurasia, we have always been at war with Eurasia

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:25:39 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 12:51:12 PM by elrippo

We are at war with Eurasia, we have always been at war with Eurasia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geostrategy
[....."For the United States, Eurasian geostrategy involves the purposeful management of geostrategically dynamic states and the careful handling of geopolitically catalytic states, in keeping with the twin interests of America in the short-term preservation of its unique global power and in the long-run transformation of it into increasingly institutionalized global cooperation. To put it in a terminology that hearkens back to the more brutal age of ancient empires, the three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together."
—Zbigniew Brzezinski, The Grand Chessboard....]

Facts through the "UncleSamLense" -> https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/asia/1997-09-01/geostrategy-eurasia

"...Accordingly, NATO and EU enlargement should move forward in deliberate stages. Assuming a sustained American and Western European commitment, here is a speculative but realistic timetable for these stages: By 1999, the first three Central European members will have been admitted into NATO, although their inclusion in the EU will probably not take place before 2002 or 2003; by 2003, the EU is likely to have initiated accession talks with all three Baltic republics, and NATO will likewise have moved forward on their membership as well as that of Romania and Bulgaria, with their accession likely to be completed before 2005; between 2005 and 2010, Ukraine, provided it has made significant domestic reforms and has become identified as a Central European country, should also be ready for initial negotiations with the EU and NATO...."

Interpret it in your one manner, this is from 1997....

EDIT: THIS one is pretty good -> http://www.eurasia-rivista.org/u-s-strategy-in-eurasia-and-drug-production-in-afghanistan/4670/

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:09:00 AM

i heard that when i was child i heard from my historic teacher that 2 country like a tom and jery Cheesy but you know actually iam not ready if the cold war will happen, thats enough for cw I and II dont repeat again,we should not make a rumor like this we should share about the harmonize connected about us and russian  Kiss sweet Cheesy

I'm not expert in history, but when was the cold war II happened? Or did you mean World War?  Smiley  imo that's a nice idea, we can share about peace instead of war. But, we must prepare ourselves with the speculation news like US-Russia relationship, because their action can make impact to the society, politic, and economy of the world.  Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dollarneed

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:11:44 AM

I'm not expert in history, but when was the cold war II happened? Or did you mean World War?  Smiley  imo that's a nice idea, we can share about peace instead of war. But, we must prepare ourselves with the speculation news like US-Russia relationship, because their action can make impact to the society, politic, and economy of the world.  Smiley

Yeah as we know that usa and russian is a big country and their action can make impact especially for small and poor country i cant imagine the impact from this war ( by the way on my last thread i mean world war) will much starving people,dead,and crush evrywhere
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 12:13:46 PM

I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

This is just a stupid propaganda .... to fear Russian people ... to keep the Anti-US beleive in Russia ...

Russia prefer to put the fear of USA than getting food and money ...  keeping low price Vodka ... during this time Poutine can continue to put the mess around ...

And he has good excuses to buy new non working Tank ... like in the 4 May ... LoL

Army is so good as RT show ... that during the last seven days ... 3 army planes crashed  Grin
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 12:45:04 PM

Russia prefer to put the fear of USA than getting food and money ...  keeping low price Vodka ... during this time Poutine can continue to put the mess around ...

When all the main candidates for the 2016 American presidential elections (with the notable exception of Rand Paul) are arguing in favor of attacking Russia, the Russian authorities are right in warning their citizens that a war could break out in the near future. If the warmongers in the United States could keep quiet, there will be no need for the Russian citizens to believe any of this.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 03:07:47 PM

With regard to this news:

Russian gold reserve has been increased to $361.6 billion, which is $5.1 billion more than at the same time last year. Russian Cetral Bank aims for a "comfortable" level of $500 billion in gold within the next 3-5 years:
http://news.rambler.ru/business/30479416/

There is a certain pattern of the last years: when a country's gold reserve increases, it gets attacked by the USA, provided that county is not in a position to defend itself.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:23:34 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2015, 05:38:06 PM by Balthazar

With regard to this news:

Russian gold reserve has been increased to $361.6 billion, which is $5.1 billion more than at the same time last year. Russian Cetral Bank aims for a "comfortable" level of $500 billion in gold within the next 3-5 years:
http://news.rambler.ru/business/30479416/

There is a certain pattern of the last years: when a country's gold reserve increases, it gets attacked by the USA, provided that county is not in a position to defend itself.
Oh common... It's just a propaganda which is spread by CBR and neoliberals. Don't let them fool you.

1) These are not the droids you are looking for... Russia's reserves but the Bank of Russia's reserves. Central Bank isn't responsible for the government obligations, it's a privately-owned puppet of IMF.
2) It's not quite correct to use the "gold reserves" term while speaking about CBR reserves. Exact definition is "зoлoтoвaлютныe peзepвы" i.e. "gold and currency reserves" or "foreign exchange reserves", and these reserves are kept mainly in the US dollars. However, the term is frequently replaced with "gold reserves" for propaganda purposes. To hide a fact that keeping reserves in the US dollar it's exactly what is needed for the United States.

Do you really believe what you are writing? I'm asking because it's ridiculous. It looks much the same as if the Bank of USSR would have bought 500 billion deutsche reichsmarks in 1942. You know, to maintain a proper position for defending itself.
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 07:56:38 PM

never happen

jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:21:41 PM

Truly a nuke exchange between the U.S. and Russia would be horrible. These  leaders may doom the rest of us to a terrible destiny
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:00:39 PM

Oh, yes! Very soon! Tonight in their dreams! lol
msrie

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:04:58 PM

Its already happening, and has done since russia stopped them in syria.

Russia needs to make sure that they learn from history, and do not get set up as a evil aggressor, and make sure its america and uk that are seen as this. America does not go after there enemies, unless they build alot of public opinion against them, and then set them up in some way to claim they are attacking them.

So judging by history, america will try and keep pushing russia, and russia should not fall for the trap.

Russia has a strong media too, which is very important, in dealing with the witch hunt of the west against it. They need to use this to counter all the lies about it, and keep western public opinion balanced to a degree.

America will not go full out on russia, and try and keep setting them up as they have tried to push russia into doing aggresive things already. Russia has done well to hold back, but its not going to end, and keep going, as america are wanting to get rid of its nemesis in  getting complete control.

So you can be sure america has been attacking russia since russia stopped it in syria, and thats a few years now. Russia has done well to not play there game, of making russia into this evil enemy.

It all started before bush left office, but i am sure it stepped up since russia stopped america in syria.
cryptocoiner

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 09:08:10 PM

War between russia and usa would be be nice, coz it's really nothing to watch right now.

msrie

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:12:01 PM

btw, war between russai and usa would be be nice, coz it's nothing to wathch right now

Its already happening, and i doubt either country will go all out, as both do not want to be seen as the aggressor.

America surrounding russia, and this has been planned for ages. Just that russia stopping them in syria, americas plans for russia moved forward.
cryptocoiner

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 09:13:36 PM

btw, war between russai and usa would be be nice, coz it's nothing to wathch right now

Its already happening, and i doubt either country will go all out, as both do not want to be seen as the aggressor.

America surrounding russia, and this has been planned for ages. Just that russia stopping them in syria, americas plans for russia moved forward.

america will not attack russia, they will provoke others to do this

dollarneed

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:51:05 PM

so many insite to make this war to happen, so guys what we gonna do if this war is really happen, are we build a banker and suply our food for 5 years maybe and live there till the war is end? Cheesy
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:22:43 AM

There are plenty of low IQ idiots there in the Eastern Europe, such as the Right Sector guys in Ukraine, Poles, Lithuanians and Latvians. If Hillary becomes the POTUS in 2016, then she can use these idiots as cannon fodder to start a war against Russia. I don't think that the major EU nations such as Germany and France will join, but a proxy war using the Poles and the Lithuanians can really stretch Russia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: